LL Unofficial Web Based IRC Chatroom!

blabba

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

is chat down or am I banned for something?

I think the chat is down again :(

The .tk address thing needs to be renewed but the actual server and site should be up and running just fine.

If I knew what the IP address was I'd post it so we could connect that way, but alas I have forgotten lol.

is chat down or am I banned for something?

I think the chat is down again :(

The .tk address thing needs to be renewed but the actual server and site should be up and running just fine.

If I knew what the IP address was I'd post it so we could connect that way, but alas I have forgotten lol.

phew, ty for the fast reply. I was scared! this IRC has helped me in many ways

Hey what's the url thing to just connect and skip the .tk. Or at least the thing to connect with an irc program? Because I have some questions for you blabba about using the citrus head. Mainly why it made a nightmare when I tried to use it on a custom race.

Guest kimbale

Stop making me refresh that page all the time, adamantbanana.... xD

Btw.: This always happens when the chat gets lively, i smell a conspiracy.......

>comes home from Venice

>chat URL points to tons'a virus

>

Whut?! I'm only getting connection failed...?

It points to random pages for me. Sometimes it's strange search engines and sometimes it's sites that want me to update my flash player (obviously some kind of virus).

EDIT: Leave out the "https://" and it will show what I said.

Archived