Extreme sex animation (+Snuff, scat sex). NEW LARGE Request

Mr.Friendly

Y'know, aside from the scat and extreme fisting/body explosions, I'm all for this. I have weird limits when it comes to stuff like this. I'm not overly fond of guts and gore, though the thought of fucking a headless corpse is hot. I really dislike fisting and making new holes to fuck, but I like the idea of raping someone while they choke to death.

Thing is, I long ago accepted that these sort of extreme kinks just aren't popular enough to prompt modders to take the time to create them. it would require a ton of work that wouldn't be widely appreciated. Even I don't care enough to learn how.

I would love the scat part of this idea! Since blood textures can be applied to the character I assume it wont be hard to get shit going on. A spell that gives you shit texutres on the body would be perfect enough, though fully intergrated SexLab support would be even better!

As for the dead corpse and the other things, It's not my cup of tea. But hey, we all have our stranges here, and I respect that.

Ok... That's too much internet for me for one day.

seeing-someone-like-your-crushes-picture

Honestly, I have no qualms about others requesting these things, and I respect that everyone has their own thing.

haha xD 

Swayer, use spoilers. Please. 

I know I could just avoid your thread but I still want to check from time to time if an animator is taking an interest in your ..stuff. Just to cry afterward in a fetal position. 

Yea sorry can't figure out how to do the spoiler marks.

I would love the scat part of this idea! Since blood textures can be applied to the character I assume it wont be hard to get shit going on. A spell that gives you shit texutres on the body would be perfect enough, though fully intergrated SexLab support would be even better!

As for the dead corpse and the other things, It's not my cup of tea. But hey, we all have our stranges here, and I respect that.

Yea would be fun with some more variation in sexlab and scat is at least close to BDSM that we have. 

Yea sorry can't figure out how to do the spoiler marks.

The 3rd Icon along Top row it's called Special BBCode has lots of useful stuff

Spoilers of Course which is your immediate Concern, Just Select what you want to hide and select Spoiler from Dropdown Menu.

Open the spoiler to see some other options, most need a link URL so haven't shown them

Put the pointer on the Letters and wait a sec

ATLYNWTM

Then there's Background Colours, use RGB hex code same as sown in Letter Colour More colours... section this is #ffff99    

Horizontal Rule

Many Linking Tools for Special Links to Blogs, Members, Media (Flash), Multi Page Articles, Download Button

yuo can use them when editing your post.

Okej done!
Might as well through in another idea of dragons eating people (Vore) Not just bite like deadly dragons. But eat and swallow. Because dragons are probably hungry and needs a snack after a victorious battle. Or if you don't please the dragon with sex you will make do as it's meal.

Uhh... okay...

the knife and extreme penetration I can see... It's been done in countless hardcore hentais...

Brain fucking is a little much... I don't know about the rest of you, but not a fan of 2G1C... (Don't try to look it up, the girls are just... no.....)

Oooh something I would like to see is distension from large penetrations... might be possible with the new HDT physics :D

Yea would be great. Perfect for Giants and dragons sex animation.

Uhh... okay...

the knife and extreme penetration I can see... It's been done in countless hardcore hentais...

Brain fucking is a little much... I don't know about the rest of you, but not a fan of 2G1C... (Don't try to look it up, the girls are just... no.....)

You just haven't watched enough hentai xD

I don't know about the rest of this stuff but what about some hardcore facefucking? Like what facialabuse/facebashed/maxhardcore/etc do (facefucking to tears or making them vomit).

Yea that sounds nice would be great. Added it to first page of request.

Preference or actually think doable?

It's already been said, new animations are required to do most of this stuff, so if you really want anything badly enough you learn to make it, once animations exist, anyone can make mods using them.

True dat! And that's exactly what I plan on doing. ;) However, horrifying Guro isn't exactly at the top of my priority list. First things first: I'm making a cigarette smoking mod, like Sims 3 has. Likely lore-unfriendly as hell.

Admittedly, I'd use a mod that has these terrible things in it (what can I say? :P). Fucking open wounds is out for me, however. :-/ Guess I'd have to make a crying resource too, if I want these f***ed up things to happen "properly" though. In fact, a crying mod is basically necessary at this point. I can think of at least 30 reasons my PC should be crying right now. :D

Preference or actually think doable?

It's already been said, new animations are required to do most of this stuff, so if you really want anything badly enough you learn to make it, once animations exist, anyone can make mods using them.

True dat! And that's exactly what I plan on doing. ;) However, horrifying Guro isn't exactly at the top of my priority list. First things first: I'm making a cigarette smoking mod, like Sims 3 has. Likely lore-unfriendly as hell.

Admittedly, I'd use a mod that has these terrible things in it (what can I say? :P). Fucking open wounds is out for me, however. :-/ Guess I'd have to make a crying resource too, if I want these f***ed up things to happen "properly" though. In fact, a crying mod is basically necessary at this point. I can think of at least 30 reasons my PC should be crying right now. :D

Sweet crying mod sounds fun. Would work great together with many mods.

I'd love to see choking sex, piss and massive insertions (with unrealistic deforming stomach, not guro) :P

Yea I wanted that ever since I saw deformation by sos and hdt

Also found this

Witch is awesome! Would work great with a dolcett mod as a replacer for used meat.

That Dwemer gore would make a good Death Alternative quest where each time you die in a dwemer dungeon, a bot comes out and 'repairs and improves' you by replacing whatever limb is failing.

That's skyrimll all the way, managing to find something useful even in the deepest pits of human hell. 

skyrimll: 

That Dwemer gore would make a good Death Alternative quest where each time you die in a dwemer dungeon, a bot comes out and 'repairs and improves' you by replacing whatever limb is failing.

But then you'd be stuck with those prosthetic limbs. We'd need to make a 'hospital'  too, so you can surgically have your own limbs reattached. I guess you'd need to pick up your limbs, and take them with you to be reattached.

A hospital mod would be neat regardless. Take away the "shrines heal diseases" thing, and have a hospital for things like diseases, dismemberment, and STDs. Maybe an abortion clinic for pregnancy. :P

Well everyone has his own thing i get that and i respect it, but some of those things listed are just wierd as hell(and that comes from a person that likes a little more hardcore stuff)

Welcome to the darker side of the internet... No but just think about the land Skyrim is. If there was sex in the world there would be much strange things. There are already tentacle gods, domination gods, cannibals roaming around and twisted murderers. If they actually had sex in the game from the beginning it would be twisted as hell xD Because 80% of the populations are freaks and the gods are even worse.

skyrimll: 

But then you'd be stuck with those prosthetic limbs. We'd need to make a 'hospital'  too, so you can surgically have your own limbs reattached. I guess you'd need to pick up your limbs, and take them with you to be reattached.

A hospital mod would be neat regardless. Take away the "shrines heal diseases" thing, and have a hospital for things like diseases, dismemberment, and STDs. Maybe an abortion clinic for pregnancy. :P

Yea or a poison that could regrow them

Here's my take on it:

Scat, piss sex

Enema

Extreme fisting with huge dildo, legs and both hands.

Fucked hanging people while the choke

Choking with hands while having sex

Neck fucking on killed corpse

Head sex with killed corpse

Giants fucking so the stomach swells up and maybe breaks.

Knife sex 

Cutting new holes to fuck.

Eye fuck with eye patch after.

Brain fuck.

Nipple Breast fuck 

IMO    

This but minus the corpse stuff, the rest is going too damn far =P

Having the head showed up another person(creatures) ass and vagina = hehe, hancock.

Scat, piss sex = hey, what ever floats your boat

Enema = yus, yus yus yus, yes!

Extreme fisting with huge dildo, legs and both hands = it can be done but restrained to only a few animations.

Fucked hanging people while the choke = hardcore, i like it a lot

Choking with hands while having sex = there's a similar animation in sexlab but not so rough as "i cant breathe"

Neck fucking on killed corpse = like, cutting a whole in there neck and fuck it? hmmkay.

Head sex with killed corpse = at least they cant bite.

Giants fucking so the stomach swells up and maybe breaks = sounds.....kinky?

Knife sex = ow ow ow ow ouchie ow

Cutting new holes to fuck. = that would actually suit my Demented necro character, shes well, demented. 

Eye fuck with eye patch after. = yaargh!

Brain fuck. = Alright Alright Alriiight - kevin hart.

Nipple Breast fuck oooh yeah - kool aid guy.

Archived