[WIP] The Sexout Bangatron! - Updated 6/7 - (Req. SCR)

nyaalich

Having something bad happen to you when you try to rape a rat, dog or deathclaw is understandable however it does cause problems because the action seems not to disengage at least not with my settings (default, Sexout2.6.84, SCR 20140209-1 and of course the current Bangatron! ) It is a possible suggestion that in those situations before this is released to prime time that those options be removed from the general public.. perhaps a "debug" version or a "dev" version for full control. (those that understand the issues) Yea if you click the "rape" key for the deathclaw or vicious dog.. a prompt can return.. "Perhaps you might reconsider doing something like that" .. lol 

Barring that 3 way it works exactly as advertised It isn't this mods fault that Sexout is setup not to allow the rape of animals. (if anyone would actually want to :wacko: )Yea I don't see any problems with the mod itself just some features that are trying to be accessed that aren't available in Sexout and that bad animation which likely would be experienced with other mods if someone tried to manually try to start that animation grouping. Next time I test I will try to remember the numbers of animations that are used.

Love the work that has been done. However if you don't mind me asking a question.. Why all the different keys to start the action? One dialog key should be all that is needed then a second panel .. Rape, Get Raped, Give, receive, Masturbate. Well the last one could always use its own key... :).. After selecting one of the 4 (or 5 if you include masturbate) the animations selection pops up. It is just a though that popped up in my mind when I was stretching my little green fingers across the keyboard to press the various keys. Some of use aren't blessed with normal sized finger/hands... lol.

There are several 3 ways that had repeated issues.

I have only tested a few of the 3 ways animations. One minor issue that happened. Two women from Primm disappeared after a 3 way. I think they dropped into the floor but can't find them. After a few days and re-entering the cell they still haven't returned.

All on the second page. It is entirely possible that these are messed up in Sexout and not from Bangatron!. nyaallich have you tried to manually call these animations? If so are they also glitching with manual calls.

I notice one problem. There are non-rape NPC. That is characters that cannot be raped. The J seems to work. There might also be some issues with threesomes when there aren't threesome animations available for them as well.

You are talking 3somes with some combination of humans and/or non-feral ghouls, yes?

Any particular NPCs?  Generic?  Named?

Creatures cannot be raped. When you use the L key on them. It freezes the mod and no more sex afterwards.

If you're using the default keys, L should be player-init non-con.  Not that that really matters as that it isn't fucking working.  So it stops the Bangatron!'s hotkeys from registering/menus appearing, but it isn't crashing the GAME, right?  Are you able to have sex using other mods after that?

Having something bad happen to you when you try to rape a rat, dog or deathclaw is understandable however it does cause problems because the action seems not to disengage at least not with my settings (default, Sexout2.6.84, SCR 20140209-1 and of course the current Bangatron! )

What does "the action seems not to disengage" mean?  A deathratclawdog that can't get off?

Love the work that has been done. However if you don't mind me asking a question.. Why all the different keys to start the action? One dialog key should be all that is needed then a second panel .. Rape, Get Raped, Give, receive, Masturbate. Well the last one could always use its own key... :).. After selecting one of the 4 (or 5 if you include masturbate) the animations selection pops up. It is just a though that popped up in my mind when I was stretching my little green fingers across the keyboard to press the various keys. Some of use aren't blessed with normal sized finger/hands... lol.

*AHEM*  Because Sexkey and Rape Game had a baby.  GAWD, don't you ever read anything, ritual?    (I keed.  I keed.  :P   I keyed?  :huh:)

It is basically just that.  Cause Sex Key has (wait for it...) one key, and then Rape Game has one for PC-init non-con and another for NPC-init non-con.  When(ever) it's redone, it will be more menu driven.  Uncertain how many keys it should be limited to in that case for a better user experience for starting multiple acts.

There are several 3 ways that had repeated issues.

I have only tested a few of the 3 ways animations. One minor issue that happened. Two women from Primm disappeared after a 3 way. I think they dropped into the floor but can't find them. After a few days and re-entering the cell they still haven't returned.

All on the second page. It is entirely possible that these are messed up in Sexout and not from Bangatron!. nyaallich have you tried to manually call these animations? If so are they also glitching with manual calls.

They are SOOOOO totally being called manually.  That's the point of the mod!  :lol:

I'll have to check those anims.  The randomizer (which this doesn't use) was rewritten in the last stable NG.  Could be that some of these animations just weren't being seen because people weren't specifying them in sex start calls, and maybe those anims weren't in the randomizer.  What I can say is that I'm just calling the anims.  Sexout is handling all of the positioning (unless you're changing it manually after it's started w/ SO Positioning).

I will say that having people sucked into the Abyss is not supposed to be one of the features of the Bangatron!.  This is a bit concerning.  Right now, only the 1st NPC's position is being remembered.  So in a 3some, NPC 1 should teleport back to wherever you picked them up, and NPC 2 will be wherever they are when they stop flapping around.

I'll take a look at the mod tonight and try to figure out why creatures aren't working.  Hopefully I'll get the testing instructions together tomorrow-ish?  Soon, anyway.

Also, do you remember if it was a specific creature type that it wasn't working on, or were you not even really able to test it on more than one since having to restart the game wasn't worth it (which I can totally understand)?

You are talking 3somes with some combination of humans and/or non-feral ghouls, yes?

Any particular NPCs?  Generic?  Named?

I tested it with generic dogs, Chyanne and it froze the mod. No further actions were able to be taken. This is the "Rape" key not the consentual key. That worked just fine each and every time. Basically those creatures that don't have the rape option in Sexout causes problems with this mod if attempted. I understand these facts and can advoid them. Newer members that don't know which creatures and such that can't be raped won't and will have problems with the mod.

If you're using the default keys, L should be player-init non-con.  Not that that really matters as that it isn't fucking working.  So it stops the Bangatron!'s hotkeys from registering/menus appearing, but it isn't crashing the GAME, right?  Are you able to have sex using other mods after that?

It didn't crash the game. If I can have sex with other mods after this .. I don't know. I only had Sexout, SCR and Banagtron! installed... ;).. remember? lol. Did you want me to test if that will work with other mods? If so I can try it with SexKey and see if it works after the freeze of Bangatron! Let me know.

What does "the action seems not to disengage" mean?  A deathratclawdog that can't get off?

Yea, I admit I was vague on that one .. It appears that the mod is hung up on the attempted action and isn't released when leaving the room or waiting for several hours in game. .. That is what I meant by not "disengaging".

*AHEM*  Because Sexkey and Rape Game had a baby.  GAWD, don't you ever read anything, ritual?    (I keed.  I keed.  xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.86ZlZhEa46.png   I keyed?  xhuh.png.pagespeed.ic.-R67fbWAQZ.png)

It is basically just that.  Cause Sex Key has (wait for it...) one key, and then Rape Game has one for PC-init non-con and another for NPC-init non-con.  When(ever) it's redone, it will be more menu driven.  Uncertain how many keys it should be limited to in that case for a better user experience for starting multiple acts.

It was just a thought that would make it easier for your users. I understand keeping it separate now but in the future it seemed as if you would be going more and more "menu" and if that was the case the added keys wouldn't be needed unlike the old Sexkey and Rape game needed. In fact you might even consider setting an FMOD that would check to see if Sexkey and Rape game was installed and if so refuse to install. No need for all those extra keys and commands to muddle up things.

So don't shoot me .. I had enough horror watching my brothers and sisters being dissected ...

They are SOOOOO totally being called manually.  That's the point of the mod!  xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic._r66Q6BebR.png

I'll have to check those anims.  The randomizer (which this doesn't use) was rewritten in the last stable NG.  Could be that some of these animations just weren't being seen because people weren't specifying them in sex start calls, and maybe those anims weren't in the randomizer.  What I can say is that I'm just calling the anims.  Sexout is handling all of the positioning (unless you're changing it manually after it's started w/ SO Positioning).

I will say that having people sucked into the Abyss is not supposed to be one of the features of the Bangatron!.  This is a bit concerning.  Right now, only the 1st NPC's position is being remembered.  So in a 3some, NPC 1 should teleport back to wherever you picked them up, and NPC 2 will be wherever they are when they stop flapping around.

The are being called and predictably. Each time they get called for those animations the same animation occurs. AS I stated it is likely nothing to do with your mod directly. Some changes have happened to sexout and that is likely the cause.

Only once there were disappearances. They are only suppose to be in Primms main building. So even if the second one telleports back to their home location it should still be in that building. The funny thing is I TFC and couldn't find them anywhere. Inside or outside. (buy the bunk houses).. Other than that ONE situation it works exactly as you stated. It is a bit jarring to have someone disappear and reappear at a far distance .. lol but it is reliable and dependable. There might have been some other situation that occurred or glitched. I went back and totally wore her poor... well you get the point completely out and couldn't get them banished to Oblivion.. wait that is a different game.. anyway you get the point. It is entirely possible that it won't be repeatable by you and your testing. Likley just a glitch. If nobody else experienced it or if it rarely happens (it has happened before even in a regular game) I wouldn't worry about that.

I'll take a look at the mod tonight and try to figure out why creatures aren't working.  Hopefully I'll get the testing instructions together tomorrow-ish?  Soon, anyway.

Also, do you remember if it was a specific creature type that it wasn't working on, or were you not even really able to test it on more than one since having to restart the game wasn't worth it (which I can totally understand)?

I used it on Gipsons dogs and Sunny's dog. Both didn't work as I expected them not to work. This is the rape version. There are no Player vs Creature rapes therefore there isn't any rapes that can be done. I was wondering if it would work and it didn't ... There isn't anything wrong with that part of the mod. It works as I believe it should. Perhaps however you might want to set a dialogue like some of the ones mentioned before you came back and posted above if someone decides to do this.

Is there some creature you want me to try with.. Keep in mind that  I have a very low level character and deathclaws would kill me before I was even able to click on the key..

On on another note... Strange thing with a fully loaded profile and another kick in the head. Sunny in dreamland wouldn't unequipped the strap on. All other characters outside of dreams would work just fine.. Strange.

Hope you don't mind me blowing up your thread... lol.

forgetaboutit... :)..

It seems that all is good now. .. well except the higher number 3some animations. All buttons work and work well. Only one instance for some reason the mod didn't respond and had to be saved and re-loaded. Don't know what the issue was. Started from a completely clean save never used for mods or even SKSE. Just after the DLC prompts outsideof Docs house.

It didn't crash the game. If I can have sex with other mods after this .. I don't know. I only had Sexout, SCR and Banagtron! installed... ;).. remember?

:mellow:

So don't shoot me

I iz not mean.  :(  Come on, now.  When have you ever seen me go :@ ?  Oh wait.  Just now.  Um.  Shit.  Now I've got to make it count.  GRRRRR!  I SAY!  GRRRR!

It was just a thought that would make it easier for your users. I understand keeping it separate now but in the future it seemed as if you would be going more and more "menu" and if that was the case the added keys wouldn't be needed unlike the old Sexkey and Rape game needed. In fact you might even consider setting an FMOD that would check to see if Sexkey and Rape game was installed and if so refuse to install. No need for all those extra keys and commands to muddle up things.

Ah yes.  The old "protect the users from themselves."  I think refusing to install would end up with lots of posts either "here" or in the FOMM thread asking WTF.

I can see why you'd have them installed separately, but aside from using Sex Key or Rape Game (don't remember if it needs SCR or not), I don't know why you'd run all of them at the same time.  Granted, there's no random option currently in the Bangatron!.  However, I don't know if dealing with menus kills the mood rather than just press button, receive anim.  I could see that as a reason for running them together.  I could integrate the functionality of the two mods to let those hotkeys work as they do in the other mods, which would justify (to you :P ) having so damned many hotkeys.  But then that feels like taking half of the mod out of the mod and then asdfhkalsdf;laksj .  That is not magic.  That is the sound of "train of thought has stopped responding."  ;)

Hotkeys aside, I probably just need to rewrite the fucker (mostly) from the ground up.  I'm not sure.  That would be an opportunity to see some fresh, new, and exciting bugs!  /much rejoicing

Other than that ONE situation it works exactly as you stated. It is a bit jarring to have someone disappear and reappear at a far distance

I did this out of the fear that if you grabbed someone from, let's say, Vegas and then went to the Mojave Outpost, the person would return to Vegas instead of possibly being stuck at the Outpost (I didn't know if they would auto-travel back to their origin, and there's always the chance that unless they're essential, they could die along the way.)

All of this leads up to my Magnum Opus shout-out to Odessa, whose nose is now itching or ears are now burning.  :D

Hope you don't mind me blowing up your thread... lol.

To help or joke?  Never.  To be an asshole?  :@  GRRRRRRR!  ;)

forgetaboutit... :)..

It seems that all is good now. .. well except the higher number 3some animations. All buttons work and work well. Only one instance for some reason the mod didn't respond and had to be saved and re-loaded. Don't know what the issue was. Started from a completely clean save never used for mods or even SKSE. Just after the DLC prompts outsideof Docs house.

I absolutely fucking love this "magically working now" phenomenon.  ^_^   It does concern me that maybe it's just accidentally working for the time being and will glitch again.

I iz not mean.  xsad.png.pagespeed.ic.nW56hUVS2R.png  Come on, now.  When have you ever seen me go :@ ?  Oh wait.  Just now.  Um.  Shit.  Now I've got to make it count.  GRRRRR!  I SAY!  GRRRR!

Back at ya.

tumblr_mfriinPKc21s1j7nfo1_500.gif

Ah yes.  The old "protect the users from themselves."  I think refusing to install would end up with lots of posts either "here" or in the FOMM thread asking WTF.

I can see why you'd have them installed separately, but aside from using Sex Key or Rape Game (don't remember if it needs SCR or not), I don't know why you'd run all of them at the same time.  Granted, there's no random option currently in the Bangatron!.  However, I don't know if dealing with menus kills the mood rather than just press button, receive anim.  I could see that as a reason for running them together.  I could integrate the functionality of the two mods to let those hotkeys work as they do in the other mods, which would justify (to you xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.86ZlZhEa46.png ) having so damned many hotkeys.  But then that feels like taking half of the mod out of the mod and then asdfhkalsdf;laksj .  That is not magic.  That is the sound of "train of thought has stopped responding."  xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.EQjgXw8CzK.png

Hotkeys aside, I probably just need to rewrite the fucker (mostly) from the ground up.  I'm not sure.  That would be an opportunity to see some fresh, new, and exciting bugs!  /much

I see your point.

I did this out of the fear that if you grabbed someone from, let's say, Vegas and then went to the Mojave Outpost, the person would return to Vegas instead of possibly being stuck at the Outpost (I didn't know if they would auto-travel back to their origin, and there's always the chance that unless they're essential, they could die along the way.)

All of this leads up to my Magnum Opus shout-out to Odessa, whose nose is now itching or ears are now burning.  xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png

I agree and believe that is the best way to solve problems before it starts. After all just press a button and sex.. Not very immersive anyway. ;)

I absolutely fucking love this "magically working now" phenomenon.  xhappy.png.pagespeed.ic.mxnmYOJ48K.png   It does concern me that maybe it's just accidentally working for the time being and will glitch again.

It has glitched the first time and the second time. I am sure it will glitch again  However now I am pretty sure that it isn't a specific action on the keys or combination that is causing that glitch. It appears to be random and haven't been able to reliably repeat those glitches. The glitch seems to that the mod stops responding to the key presses. Nothing consistent before it stops yet with my testing. Happens at different cells, different NPC, Human, Creature doesn't seem to matter it just stops.

This is a hard one to trace because it seems random.. sorry. All I can do is fire up the game occasional and run Bangergirl! (name of the profile :))and keep in mind everything I was doing 5, 10 or even 15 minutes before when it last worked and maybe if lucky I can see a consistent event or action that can help you find the offending code. :(

It didn't crash the game. If I can have sex with other mods after this .. I don't know. I only had Sexout, SCR and Banagtron! installed... xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.EQjgXw8CzK.png.. remember?

xmellow.png.pagespeed.ic.BdAO9gcdsf.png

Refesher

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29552-wip-the-sexout-bangatron-updated-515-req-scr/?p=790506

you never responded to add more to the mod list. There are mods installed but not active.

Load Order

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

NVRefugee Outfits.esp

SCS - CombatArmour.esp

SexoutBangatron.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

If you want something added let me know. I was testing to make sure that it worked with the bare minimum requirements. At least I thought that was what you needed to do when testing.. :)

No!  Bad ritual!  You put that Bambi gif away.  It is TOO FUCKING CUTE. 

All of this leads up to my Magnum Opus shout-out to Odessa, whose nose is now itching or ears are now burning.  xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png

agree and believe that is the best way to solve problems before it starts. After all just press a button and sex.. Not very immersive anyway. ;)

I was paranoid about breaking quests.  What if you move Benny somewhere else, have the long conversation with him, and he says "Get 'em boys!" and then there are no goons?

Bangergirl! (name of the profile :)

X D   Resurrected Like button x 10! :lol:

It didn't crash the game. If I can have sex with other mods after this .. I don't know. I only had Sexout, SCR and Banagtron! installed... xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.EQjgXw8CzK.png.. remember?

xmellow.png.pagespeed.ic.BdAO9gcdsf.png

Refesher

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29552-wip-the-sexout-bangatron-updated-515-req-scr/?p=790506

you never responded to add more to the mod list. There are mods installed but not active.

Load Order

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
NVRefugee Outfits.esp
SCS - CombatArmour.esp
SexoutBangatron.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp

If you want something added let me know. I was testing to make sure that it worked with the bare minimum requirements. At least I thought that was what you needed to do when testing.. :)

To eliminate problems/know that other mods aren't interfering, sure.  The whole "untick one by one." 

It's my fault for not saying "Yep.  Looks fine."  Also, I keep putting off making the testing (actually, it's the "when it's not working, here's how you help me figure out what the hell is going on") instructions.  Honestly, I just don't want to think through the test cases for it.  It is amazing the things that make us lazy.

X D   Resurrected Like button x 10! xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic._r66Q6BebR.png

So you didn't see the name of the profile in MO.. ? huh... lol   

To eliminate problems/know that other mods aren't interfering, sure.  The whole "untick one by one."

I thought I would work backwards... tick one by one :)..

Well the only bug that happens  is there is an occasional refusal of the mod to play for some reason. I will run the current version and a few more saves. Might be something happening when the game is fresh and starting. Or it could just be stopping to annoy me. This happens sometimes with the Rape key mod as well. After playing a bit of time .. it just stops.

Oh and I am running Bangergirl! on Sexout 2.6.83 stable because there were some weird glitches present in the beta version that I was using (2.6.84b6). That gives the most reliable play with your mod.

How to Help Me Fix the Problems You're Having with the Bangatron!

NOTE:  If you'd like to skip steps 3 and 4 where you manually have to start up the output file, you can download the AutoSCOF mod from the Nexus, which will create a console output file as soon as you load your game.

1)  In addition to this mod, have some other Sexout mod(s) installed and activated that allows you to initiate sex quickly.

My recommendations (only because i've used them, one of them provides a hotkey, and the other provides a non-hotkey way):

2)  Load your game!

3)  Open up the console.  If you've never done that before, check under the spoiler.

Press the key with the ~ (tilde) on it.

TildeKey.jpg

4)  Use the SCOF command to create a file that records all of the information that I need to debug the mod.

SCOF "yourusername debug month-day.txt"

Replace month-day with the current date.  If you prefer, you can totally go day-month, and I won't be mad at you.  :D

Entering the command into the console:

OuhlOdf.jpg

This is what the console shows you to let you know that the file has been created.

ugDJn5s.jpg

5)  Open the MCM menu, and adjust the following field in Sexout NG's menu.

-  SexoutNG > Misc Menu

- Enable Debug Messages

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, DO NOT ENABLE "SCANNER DEBUG MESSAGES."  Seriously, I'll either cry or say "Go on.  Do it again."

LdEo2KC.jpg

6)  Open the Bangatron!'s settings and turn on the debugging option.

-  Sexout Bangatron! > Mod Settings

- Set Debug Mode to ON

cpw7QoR.jpg

7)  Go have fun, but try to keep a note of the approximate circumstances under which it didn't work.  This will help me figure out where to look in the debug text file on the chance that there's a lot of crap in the file from different things (including non-Bangatron! sexual encounters).

• Use the Bangatron's different hotkeys for whatever types of sex you have enabled (masturbation, con, non-con)
  • Try out the different categories (missionary, cowgirl, doggie, toys)

8)  When it seems to have stopped working for good, initiate sex with the other mods trying to trigger the same sex categories you did before and same sexual consent options.  Keep notes on if anything with them ISN'T working.

9)  Exit your game.

10)  You'll find the debug text file in your main Fallout NV directory (the one that has FalloutNV.exe in it....NOT the Data folder.

Mine is located at :  D:\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas

11)  Upload it to a post here and give me your notes on what went wrong when with what mod.

12)  Enjoy your free :heart: .  Apologies in advance if I forget to give you one because I'm too busy saying "Motherfucking mod...goddamnit!"

How to Help Me Fix the Problems You're Having with the Bangatron!

1)  In addition to this mod, have some other Sexout mod(s) installed and activated that allows you to initiate sex quickly.

My recommendations (only because i've used them, one of them provides a hotkey, and the other provides a non-hotkey way):

2)  Load your game!

3)  Open up the console.  If you've never done that before, check under the spoiler.

Press the key with the ~ (tilde) on it.

TildeKey.jpg

4)  Use the SCOF command to create a file that records all of the information that I need to debug the mod.

SCOF "yourusername debug month-day.txt"

Replace month-day with the current date.  If you prefer, you can totally go day-month, and I won't be mad at you.  :D

Entering the command into the console:

OuhlOdf.jpg

This is what the console shows you to let you know that the file has been created.

ugDJn5s.jpg

5)  Open the MCM menu, and adjust the following field in Sexout NG's menu.

-  SexoutNG > Misc Menu

- Enable Debug Messages

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, DO NOT ENABLE "SCANNER DEBUG MESSAGES."  Seriously, I'll either cry or say "Go on.  Do it again."

LdEo2KC.jpg

6)  Open the Bangatron!'s settings and turn on the debugging option.

-  Sexout Bangatron! > Mod Settings

- Set Debug Mode to ON

cpw7QoR.jpg

7)  Go have fun, but try to keep a note of the approximate circumstances under which it didn't work.  This will help me figure out where to look in the debug text file on the chance that there's a lot of crap in the file from different things (including non-Bangatron! sexual encounters).

• Use the Bangatron's different hotkeys for whatever types of sex you have enabled (masturbation, con, non-con)
  • Try out the different categories (missionary, cowgirl, doggie, toys)

8)  When it seems to have stopped working for good, initiate sex with the other mods trying to trigger the same sex categories you did before and same sexual consent options.  Keep notes on if anything with them ISN'T working.

9)  Exit your game.

10)  You'll find the debug text file in your main Fallout NV directory (the one that has FalloutNV.exe in it....NOT the Data folder.

Mine is located at :  D:\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas

11)  Upload it to a post here and give me your notes on what went wrong when with what mod.

12)  Enjoy your free :heart: .  Apologies in advance if I forget to give you one because I'm too busy saying "Motherfucking mod...goddamnit!"

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Trivia:  The differences between Sexkey and RapeGame mechanics:

• Sexkey only sets the actors.  RapeGame sets the actors and sex type (oral, vag, anal).
  • Sexkey has 1 hotkey.  RapeGame has 3.
  • RapeGame has a mysterious dialogue topic that exists but doesn't actually have any info in it.
  • RapeGame requires SCR.

Really?

:P :P :D

Edit:

I am still fiddling around with the features and more exactly the flow of how I use MO. Naming of mods (installs not the actual esp/esms.. lord no not that. :). Do I combine them before I put them in etc. Fun stuff and testing it itself.

Unfortunately I don't have it set up to do that exact testing right now. I am still working on updating (repairing ) my mods collection. Dark One must think I am crazy along about now with what I am downloading and the shear volume of what I am doing there. Gotta say though .. Nexus has been pretty dam stable this past week. Nice indeed.

Any way it might be a bit before I can attempt to set this up for testing. Now that you will be wanting testing on actual play through and real mod lists and interactions it is more complex. When I get there perhaps there might be some specific mods that you are interested in so that I can select the right profile for testing.

Alas BangerGirl! is now gone. :(.. She served her purpose. Now she can rest with lots and lots of ice on her bottom regions.. :P

It will be a massive undertaking to get these mods back into a manager again. Complete rebuild of everything. Keep in mind that normally you only use what you will be using for that play through. I will be adding what I will be using for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, play through. It is entirely possible I will have Project Brazil, and TTW running along side other mods as well. I am going to stop and start loading things as soon as I get my base requirements up and running.. Textures, meshes fixes. Quest mods, Fellout, etc Then the sexout mods then some basic run through with a character a few minutes to an hour to make sure it is all working (base that is).. Then I can see about setting up the test for you.

Oh and FYI. The Sexout mods are going to be installed with FOMM. Most mods will be installed with Prides FOMM. MO will just manage the resulting installed files. An extra step but worth it to be able to have profiles. Besides once it is installed I never have to do another thing with it until it becomes obsolete and a tested replacement is found. That is right. I can have multiple versions of the very same mod in the load orders. :)

Enough of that.. get back to testing.. :exclamation: I am now ready for my next batch of 2 or 3 gigs of downloading as most i started has finished about now.

Just letting you know so you don't think you ran me off.. (although with that wall of text I almost ran screaming.. :D )

(although with that wall of text I almost ran screaming.. xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png )

This, huh?  This I get from Mr. "Writes His Own Long Tutorials?"  ;)

WTFisThisShit.png

Interesting about using MO and FOMM.  I use FNV Save Manager to switch between profiles/save games.  That plus exporting and importing the corresponding FOMM load order file.

There's nothing to which SO mods should be installed along with it.  The only purpose is that when mine breaks, I want to see if other mods are still functioning properly or if I'm fucking up other stuff in the process by having a token getting stuck or something.  That's it, really.  The tokens this mod uses are to control the menus and to make sure that any strap-ons are unequipped afterwards.  So it shouldn't be tying up the char to be unable to init sex again.

(although with that wall of text I almost ran screaming.. xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png )

This, huh?  This I get from Mr. "Writes His Own Long Tutorials?"  ;)

WTFisThisShit.png

Interesting about using MO and FOMM.  I use FNV Save Manager to switch between profiles/save games.  That plus exporting and importing the corresponding FOMM load order file.

There's nothing to which SO mods should be installed along with it.  The only purpose is that when mine breaks, I want to see if other mods are still functioning properly or if I'm fucking up other stuff in the process by having a token getting stuck or something.  That's it, really.  The tokens this mod uses are to control the menus and to make sure that any strap-ons are unequipped afterwards.  So it shouldn't be tying up the char to be unable to init sex again.

:P I see you are following my example.. why write 2 or three words when you can write 15.. LOL. Just messing with you. Your instructions were very concise and direct. Excellent and leaving me without any further questions when done. Perhaps you should think about writing tutorials as well? ;) Just kidding. You probably have your hands full with working with this mod. (not to mention the other mods you create)

I understand the reason and purpose of these test. I wasn't clear there and I am sorry. I was wondering if there were any SO mods that were being affected or needed some separate testing to verify or use different combinations etc. Something on your "hit" list? If not I would choose a random one or create a test one etc and try it.

I haven't heard of FNV Save Manager. Interesting. There are other reasons for me playing with MO. Fun is one .. reason for me testing you mod as well. learning and playing with things I am unfamiliar with is fun. :). MO don't load up anything in the game folder. it keeps everything separate from it which I don't know if FNV save manager does that as well or not. I can also find conflicts with textures, meshes, sounds and other things right there in the manager. Halstrom has many items duplicated across his various mods he is working on. I can "hide those files individual or override them with other files by changing the order of the files etc. There are a few other reasons as well .... those are hush, hush.. lol.

Well not that I crushed you with my wall of text.. :D I will get back to work recovering more of my old mods for my new and improved FNV setup.. Catch you later.

Archived