ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

Are the links for the zggb-r2-u armor conversions broken? Whenever I download from the first one, the file always fails. The second one just sends me to malware.

Mega (1st) link is working, 2nd link (multiupload) is dead because the website is no more.

PROGRESS SO FAR

Original Armors/Outfits

ibutRVKr65NaB6.pngibtH6BXxi48878.pngiMAj5Ynx7RGKs.pngipxOuEXRJAihb.png

ib2JST3NUy6zBA.png

iI2KNZ1AqbatV.pngibzor4TGWHUPGp.pngi10kgRI9aU8c7.pngiO3z374ulw81r.pnginxRbYrJYOGJN.pngiKcWsH6UyO9k5.pngiIwWTZ8roZOad.png

CONVERSION

ibcuOSI1hmxDal.pngi6dmBcFy3QhNI.png

iUkz3OBxpiDET.png

ibuRXwivVkc8on.pngi3sUNp70Vq3pl.pngiER2aPulRw5bB.pngi1TX37Z4StzTn.pngibicOJD5Dodvng.pngiesBkM64fLqGQ.png

ibf5ofqyn2FNqE.png

iYxIVWd7cXuGX.png

ibxElKBGcdGyHY.png

S&D Summer Cloths [Red, Black and Blue]

iXvWVjstpOksU.pngibciTbdZe0dYZY.pngiGyHQytVizsWd.pngim6NpvOcjPxcA.pngiK4R6KVzDNMmc.png

One Bonus Picture

imLbdy1MDny8P.png

ThunderBird Armor

iRemVUilw7f5B.pngigQtq7xsPuAHR.pngiJZxGoXdZjDr2.png

Sexy Kunoichi with MashUp'ed Top

ibgNH9nRxlbUnA.pngiEE1Ya5i3s5BK.pngivBQLUGMnoJW1.png

Are the links for the zggb-r2-u armor conversions broken? Whenever I download from the first one, the file always fails. The second one just sends me to malware.

Mega (1st) link is working, 2nd link (multiupload) is dead because the website is no more.

Mega still isn't working for me.  It hits 99%, stutter for maybe 30 seconds, and then a failed download file appears.

Mega still isn't working for me.  It hits 99%, stutter for maybe 30 seconds, and then a failed download file appears.

Ok, I will download the file and will upload it on some other website. Wait!!!

Edited: Downloading Complete now Uploading..

Edit 2:

Here's the link to the ZGGB-R2-U Armor Conversions

http://180upload.com/6patpju57wit

Also added in the Armor section.

Edit 2:

That one worked and I got it downloaded, thanks!

Only other issue I'm getting is that the breasts ingame seem to look half-squashed and get stuck in strange angles.  When they're not doing this, they're flipping out at what looks like them skipping back and forth between 2 frames.

Edit 2:

That one worked and I got it downloaded, thanks!

Only other issue I'm getting is that the breasts ingame seem to look half-squashed and get stuck in strange angles.  When they're not doing this, they're flipping out at what looks like them skipping back and forth between 2 frames.

This issue is not with the body mod itself but something else.

Could be your hdt physic file or female skeleton.hkx file or may be the female skeletons.nif

Hi can someone assist me on why I am not getting the pube textures correctly? also on the armors when I go to tilde only a few armors show up when I input 2GGBR2U. Is there any way to get ALL  the armors to show?

ZGGB R2 U doesnt have pubic hairs, only ZGGB CH has.

And you should have all the armor list when you enter the zggbr2u command in the console, try only entering the zggb in the console and see what happens.

Hi Zaselim just wanted to say thanks for the response and what unbelievable work you have done ! Regarding the textures on the pubes they are purple and I am using the ZGGB CH on that character, even when I put in the different colors for the hair they still come out purple. Also I would like to say when I input ZGGB or ZGGBR2U in the tilde I am unable to see all the armors for the ZGGBR2 armors , is there a way to make the tilde go higher or any other method to get all the elf and armors I am unable to see. I am unable to get the vampire chains, high elf and black rose armors. I am using both ZGGB R2 and ZGGB CH on my characters by the way !!

Hi Zaselim just wanted to say thanks for the response and what unbelievable work you have done ! Regarding the textures on the pubes they are purple and I am using the ZGGB CH on that character, even when I put in the different colors for the hair they still come out purple. Also I would like to say when I input ZGGB or ZGGBR2U in the tilde I am unable to see all the armors for the ZGGBR2 armors , is there a way to make the tilde go higher or any other method to get all the elf and armors I am unable to see. I am unable to get the vampire chains, high elf and black rose armors. I am using both ZGGB R2 and ZGGB CH on my characters by the way !!

yes by pressing the page up and down key you can scroll the console window up and down.

I think you installed the pubic textures in the wrong folder.

the correct path is 

your [  Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\female\  ]

pubhair.dds

pubhair_n.dds

these both files has to be in the path i mentioned above.

zaselim absolutely amazing work by  the way and thx for the quick response !!! I actually have both the ZGGB R2 and ZGGB CH installed on different characters , the issue im having is on the CH body I have purple pubic hair and no matter which other pubic hairs I select it remains purple, plz assist on what I should do. Also on the issue with the ZGGB R2 armors I can only see a few armors when I go to tilde. Is there a way to get all the armors to appear in tilde or any other method. I am unable to get the high elf, leather thief , vampire chains and black rose. Plz assist if possible.

sorry I did not see your above response but thank you for that . The issue is I have installed the CH body mod on a follower so maybe that's the reason im doing something wrong. I have installed the files in the path that leads to the textures and her body.

sorry I did not see your above response but thank you for that . The issue is I have installed the CH body mod on a follower so maybe that's the reason im doing something wrong. I have installed the files in the path that leads to the textures and her body.

the reason you are only having texture issue with the pubic hairs is because:

The person who made the follower you are using is for some other body mod which doesn't have pubic hairs. I may be wrong but i think most of the body mods don't use separate pubic meshes but just the skin textures which includes the pubic area filled.

Now there are two thing you can do to solve your issue, when we create a follower we set the texture path in the Creation Kit that is why we don't get any issue when we copy the textures in the follower texture folder but the pubic hairs i made for zggb ch also have a separate meshes which is in the body nif file. So we have to set the pubic hair textures in the nif file.

By default the path for zggb ch's pubic hairs is the one i mentioned in my previous post

1. copy the pubic textures in the folder i mentioned in my above reply, this will solve your issue but all of your follower based on zggb ch will habe the same pubic hair color.

2. If you know how to use nifskope then you can edit the pubic hair's texture path to the one you desired for each of your follower. That way your followers can have diff pubic colors. If you don't know then let me know let me know i will tell you how. its very easy.

thank you for the help zaselim your right I don't know how to use nifscope so If you could plz direct me that would b  appreciated. !!! again your work is outstanding thx for these amazing bodies

Here you go.

Note:

i36LueSYDJ4je.jpg

Tutorial

iWRP96q8oF6UL.jpg

iyG9Yc71pYa2e.jpg

ibdckt0VLGmY7b.jpg

id6Hu6HmE5Z2G.jpg

i92weJrcBwgor.jpg

I am using chsbhc bodies for the ZGGBCH character so the source of the conflict is confusing as I followed all the steps very carefully, I even saw the color on the nifskope that I had selected.

You are using CHSBHC bodies for the ZGGB CH, i don't understand. What did you mean by that?

Are you using chsbhc body for you follower or ZGGB-CH?

1. What is the body weight you are using for your NPC.

2. Can you post some pics.

3. You are the one who created the NPC Follower or Its some follower mod. 

Hi zaselim it was a follower mod with the body chsbhc that I overwrote with your CH body. I got the textures to work but not individually. Thx for your help but I would like to make more followers with the CH body so could you recommend some follower mods I could use to convert those characters to your CH body as they have to be chsbhc to work.

Hi zaselim it was a follower mod with the body chsbhc that I overwrote with your CH body. I got the textures to work but not individually. Thx for your help but I would like to make more followers with the CH body so could you recommend some follower mods I could use to convert those characters to your CH body as they have to be chsbhc to work.

not entirely, you can make any follower mod compatible with ZGGB CH or any other body mod for that matter.

when we make a follower in creation kit we add the textures set for head and body parts for that follower, so if you put any body mod and its compatible hands and feet in the follower's meshes folder and the compatible textures for that body mod including head and hands into the textures folder of that follower, it works.

and if you want i can teach you how to make your own follower using creation kit.