trishduhast Posted September 8, 2014 Posted September 8, 2014 zaselim...cuando podre disfrutar de zggbchml body?
trishduhast Posted September 8, 2014 Posted September 8, 2014 zaselim .. where can I download zggbchml body?
Goatdude Posted September 8, 2014 Posted September 8, 2014 zaselim .. where can I download zggbchml body? It's not released yet.
TripleKnightmare Posted September 8, 2014 Posted September 8, 2014 Yo Zaselim, those armor coversions look amazing! You should do more of the tight jeans and leggings because armors like those really make the CHML shine!
Zaselim Posted September 10, 2014 Author Posted September 10, 2014 Working on a new Armor - After 2.5 Hrs, forgot about the Futa, and made it a female version so i will be a regular female version instead of transgender version.
ianmagus Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 Does anyone have muscular texture for ZGGB-CH? I tried using Sporty Sexy Map for CBBE but it stretches on thighs. I've created a lot of custom ZGGB-CH textures for my companions. How muscular do you want the map to be? I have created a few different maps with varying degrees of muscularity that I can upload if you'd like. I also have custom meshes that use a variety of different pubic hair colors rather than the default texture set for all females, but these only work with companions that install and utilize their own mesh and texture folders. Can you upload/share the skin textures you made and the pubic meshes/textures? Yes, I can upload them. Sorry, I was busy the past week and haven't checked the site since I made the post. I'm putting the pack together now, but I have class in half an hour, I'll finish the pack and upload it when I get back tonight.
JATT24 Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 Zaselim can you plz assist me on how to fix the problem where my characters when they wear your armors are dug into the ground. Plz let me know how to bring the characters higher. THX
Zaselim Posted September 12, 2014 Author Posted September 12, 2014 Zaselim can you plz assist me on how to fix the problem where my characters when they wear your armors are dug into the ground. Plz let me know how to bring the characters higher. THX Can you post a couple of pictures so i can understand better.
JATT24 Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 what happens is when I put on the zggbr2 heels my characters feet are slightly in the ground .
Zaselim Posted September 12, 2014 Author Posted September 12, 2014 what happens is when I put on the zggbr2 heels my characters feet are slightly in the ground . did you install hdt high heel system? if not the install it. if you did install it then you need to go in hdt high heel mcm menu and apply the effect. i believe 11 to 13 value will be enough.
kllier Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 (edited) i cant download from any mirror, help me i'm from brazil Edited September 12, 2014 by kllier
Zaselim Posted September 13, 2014 Author Posted September 13, 2014 i cant download from any mirror, help me i'm from brazil mirror links are down.
ianmagus Posted September 13, 2014 Posted September 13, 2014 Upload size limit for the downloads section is 100MB. I'm trying to slim down the files or split them up, always trying to fix a seam on the arm.
Zaselim Posted September 13, 2014 Author Posted September 13, 2014 Upload size limit for the downloads section is 100MB. I'm trying to slim down the files or split them up, always trying to fix a seam on the arm. thanks. request: if u can then upload it on firedrive. you can upload upto 1 or 2gbs or may be more. no speed limit. sometimes loverslab gets low speed with no resume.
Findri Posted September 13, 2014 Posted September 13, 2014 HI Zas.. Can u tell me what armor set is Gaya using in the Introduction post pic?? where can I download it? TY
Zaselim Posted September 13, 2014 Author Posted September 13, 2014 HI Zas.. Can u tell me what armor set is Gaya using in the Introduction post pic?? where can I download it? TY if you r asking about the small picture at the top then its a combination of fancy dress gatti's jewel armor one of the tera armor boots elegance armor gloves black rose armor gloves you can find them on nexus.
Findri Posted September 13, 2014 Posted September 13, 2014 HI Zas.. Can u tell me what armor set is Gaya using in the Introduction post pic?? where can I download it? TY if you r asking about the small picture at the top then its a combination of fancy dress gatti's jewel armor one of the tera armor boots elegance armor gloves black rose armor gloves you can find them on nexus. I guess I have to use the morpher tool on most of these
Zaselim Posted September 13, 2014 Author Posted September 13, 2014 HI Zas.. Can u tell me what armor set is Gaya using in the Introduction post pic?? where can I download it? TY if you r asking about the small picture at the top then its a combination of fancy dress gatti's jewel armor one of the tera armor boots elegance armor gloves black rose armor gloves you can find them on nexus. I guess I have to use the morpher tool on most of these the body mod in the pic is one of my private mod series 'ZGGB-T' ZGGB-T_Amazon Queen_NB. its based on cbbe so it doesn't matter if u use morpher (zggb ch or zggb r2 u) because you will have to manually edit them to fit the body of your choice.
crazycow Posted September 14, 2014 Posted September 14, 2014 thank you very much for the best body :shy: :heart:
Huniken Posted September 14, 2014 Posted September 14, 2014 Please tell me you will rellease it by end of September!!! I'm like a lemon to be squeezed now, waiting in anticipation for that moment :heart: :heart:
Zaselim Posted September 14, 2014 Author Posted September 14, 2014 Please tell me you will rellease it by end of September!!! I'm like a lemon to be squeezed now, waiting in anticipation for that moment :heart: :heart: well that IS the plan, and i will try to do it by the of the month.
Huniken Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 Please tell me you will rellease it by end of September!!! I'm like a lemon to be squeezed now, waiting in anticipation for that moment :heart: :heart: well that IS the plan, and i will try to do it by the of the month. Yes Yes YES!! *Happy dance* Thank you!
crazycow Posted September 18, 2014 Posted September 18, 2014 Sorry sir I have a question How to use or mix and match 3d pubic hair on this body or another body I have program nifskope on my computer or use another program sorry my english is poor
Zaselim Posted September 18, 2014 Author Posted September 18, 2014 Sorry sir I have a question How to use or mix and match 3d pubic hair on this body or another body I have program nifskope on my computer or use another program sorry my english is poor didn't understand what you mean.. 1.do you want to change the color of the pubic hairs? 2.do you want to remove the hairs? 3.or do you want them to add on another body of your likness?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now