ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

Does anyone have muscular texture for ZGGB-CH? I tried using Sporty Sexy Map for CBBE but it stretches on thighs.

I've created a lot of custom ZGGB-CH textures for my companions.  How muscular do you want the map to be?  I have created a few different maps with varying degrees of muscularity that I can upload if you'd like.  I also have custom meshes that use a variety of different pubic hair colors rather than the default texture set for all females, but these only work with companions that install and utilize their own mesh and texture folders.

Can you upload/share the skin textures you made and the pubic meshes/textures?

Yes, I can upload them.  Sorry, I was busy the past week and haven't checked the site since I made the post.  I'm putting the pack together now, but I have class in half an hour, I'll finish the pack and upload it when I get back tonight.

Zaselim can you plz assist me on how to fix the problem where my characters when they wear your armors are dug into the ground. Plz let me know how to bring the characters higher. THX

Can you post a couple of pictures so i can understand better.

what happens is when I put on the zggbr2 heels my characters feet are slightly in the ground .

did you install hdt high heel system? if not the install it. if you did install it then you need to go in hdt high heel mcm menu and apply the effect. i believe 11 to 13 value will be enough.

Upload size limit for the downloads section is 100MB.  I'm trying to slim down the files or split them up, always trying to fix a seam on the arm.

thanks.

request: if u can then upload it on firedrive. you can upload upto 1 or 2gbs or may be more. no speed limit. sometimes loverslab gets low speed with no resume.

HI Zas.. Can u tell me what armor set is Gaya using in the Introduction post pic?? where can I download it? TY

if you r asking about the small picture at the top then

its a combination of

fancy dress

gatti's jewel armor

one of the tera armor boots

elegance armor gloves

black rose armor gloves

you can find them on nexus.

HI Zas.. Can u tell me what armor set is Gaya using in the Introduction post pic?? where can I download it? TY

its a combination of

fancy dress

gatti's jewel armor

elegance armor gloves

black rose armor gloves

I guess I have to use the morpher tool on most of these   :s

its a combination of

fancy dress

gatti's jewel armor

elegance armor gloves

black rose armor gloves

I guess I have to use the morpher tool on most of these   :s

the body mod in the pic is one of my private mod series 'ZGGB-T' ZGGB-T_Amazon Queen_NB.

its based on cbbe so it doesn't matter if u use morpher (zggb ch or zggb r2 u) because you will have to manually edit them to fit the body of your choice.

Sorry sir

I have a question

How to use  or mix and  match 3d pubic hair  on this body  or another body

I have program nifskope  on my  computer  or use  another program 

sorry my english is poor

didn't understand what you mean..

1.do you want to change the color of the pubic hairs?

2.do you want to remove the hairs?

3.or do you want them to add on another body of your likness?