Adult Mods Russian users site

xxKHORNxx

Hi, everybody!

First of all I want to apologize for my English, it everything the automatic translator.  

As I don't want that the moderator would go the administrator of this resource I thought that I advertize a competing resource or I try to do advertizing thus.

I am the administrator of a Russian-speaking site on sex and to usual fashions for the game Skyrim, Oblivion, FNV. 

And so, there is a small history when that long ago I didn't know that such all these fashions, who didn't know such User, Ashal, Emily and others.  But over time I started coming across information screenshots and it brought me on Loverslab.  As the person badly understanding fashions and as in English I couldn't establish myself anything plainly.  Yet I didn't meet a Russian-speaking modmeyker who helped me. 

It was 2009. 

Since then me not to time I didn't dismiss idea that such people as I 1000 and even more which badly understand English and understand modifications. 

As a result in 2014 all best translators and modmeyker Russian-speaking, gathered and made a site adultmodslocalized.ru. 

On this site we are engaged in discussions modification, the translations modification, creations of ready assemblies, by the principle downloaded and put in two pressing as we came to a stage of creation of own spendthrifts. 

I as would like to tell thanks, to all most significant modmeyker Loverslab if was you was also us. 

Our site is completely free free and we on this the moment the only site of similar subject in SNG territory, simpler if to tell, we only русско a speaking site on sex to fashions of games in the world. 

I came on LoversLab in order that people who speak in Russian but badly understand English wanting to open for itself the world of modifications, knew that there is a place where to them can help in their native language. 

Our site would like to become the loyal friend the colleague the ally and the assistant Loverslab. 

I would like to talk to someone from administrators or founders LoversLab about it. 

Thank you for attention. 

Generally if your first language is not English it's good to also repeat your post in your native language, I've never seen any objections to that on this site and it is a global community.

It allows others speaking your language to better understand and also correct any translation mistakes :)

Halstrom Thanks.   Our main direction some years, is the translations of spendthrifts with LoversLab into Russian, and as that much important assembly of all spendthrifts one worker of Pack, for easier installation by inexperienced users.  

As I would like to tell thank you for your work, and as USER, to Ashal and all other modmeyker of LoversLab, bow to the earth - an old Russian saying)

Я хотел сказать, что было бы мудро избегать переводчик, потому что это дает очень смешные результаты
особенно когда дело доходит до сложных языков с 6-7 случаев и более спряжения

mashini bolyeye ne ponimaet kompleksnost cholovekovogo jazika, programi dlya perevodi yesli ochen ploha sdelani (GOOgle transhiter)

слова переведенные теряется смысл...

Согласен именно по этому мы все моды с лаба переводим в ручную а потом проверяем плагины в игре , исключая любые не точности перевода . 
Так же для людей которые не могут разобраться в талмутах установки и настройки плагинов мы специально делаем сборки модов с полностью переведенными плагинами. 
Сборки типа макс рабочего секс контента в одном архиве. Распаковал , вставил в игру, отсортировал моды и играй. 

Кстати будет желание приходи к нам. Мы всегда рады новым людям.... 

• 2 weeks later...

Наш сайт продвинулся очень далеко в локализации и сборке модов. 
Если это интересно приглашаю в гости всех русскоязычных участников ловерс лаб. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest tomm434

xxKHORNxx, с какими играми вы работаете? У вас команды переводчиков есть по каждой игре? Или переводят энтузиасты? Расскажи, в общем.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived