"What mod is this ?"

It's kind of hard to tell if that's even from Skyrim. I'd ask the person who uploaded the image.

Anyway, is there any mods that add eye glasses yet? I'm not talking about that small pack of sunglasses from the Arrow and Mod team, but real glasses need for people who have vision problems rather then fashion dilemmas. I need glasses that have been fitted for females AND males. Currently I need it more for a male character, but having them for females would be nice too.

If not...then it sounds like a worthy project for any parties interested.

It's kind of hard to tell if that's even from Skyrim. I'd ask the person who uploaded the image.

Anyway' date=' is there any mods that add eye glasses yet? I'm not talking about that small pack of sunglasses from the Arrow and Mod team, but real glasses need for people who have vision problems rather then fashion dilemmas. I need glasses that have been fitted for females AND males. Currently I need it more for a male character, but having them for females would be nice too.

If not...then it sounds like a worthy project for any parties interested.

[/quote']

the dragon flying in the background and the snow ground textures make it look like skyrim to me

What armor is this?

11954-1-1334515889.jpg

Already posted earlier. It is the Void armor of that mod.

Its part of this I think

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7782

Yep just saw the link posted on page 602 post 6011 :)

Void armor is this:

12181-1-1330950805.jpg

I think that armor is a retex of something in that ADEC clothing mod.

I'm sorry I can't find the armor on nexus anymore' date=' not sure why. It's called Void Leather (not the hentai void armor) and it used to be a stand alone. The ADEC version that people are linking to is a re-do for the adec body, I believe the original was for cbbe.

[/quote']

Thanks for the help :)

I will have to try ADEC Body to use with this armor, i guess... i am using CBBEv3 with MAK07 Remodeled armors :)

TRY THIS

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13729

Err.. i got this wierd bug again.. after playing with "Dovahkiin relaxes" shout + TFC command my character is now stuck in 3rd person camera. Crap.

Anyone knows a solution? Regen of INIs didnt help.

fastest way I have found is reload your last save

before you did TFC

Err.. i got this wierd bug again.. after playing with "Dovahkiin relaxes" shout + TFC command my character is now stuck in 3rd person camera. Crap.

Anyone knows a solution? Regen of INIs didnt help.

fastest way I have found is reload your last save

before you did TFC

Thats a problem. In order to save space i deleted 150 saves andi left only 2 saves (1 for each char) + quicksaves T_T

You're quick. I was going to put out a thread asking about releasing armor related to ANK( I believe yangyang is part of the ANK team?). I am new here, so, don't related mess up any connection between LL n ANK. :P

Next time, I could release armor from 3ds as soon as I got them? Yes ? No?

Already posted earlier. It is the Void armor of that mod.

Void armor is this:

12181-1-1330950805.jpg

I'm sorry I can't find the armor on nexus anymore' date=' not sure why. It's called Void Leather (not the hentai void armor) and it used to be a stand alone. The ADEC version that people are linking to is a re-do for the adec body, I believe the original was for cbbe.

[/quote']

I will have to try ADEC Body to use with this armor, i guess... i am using CBBEv3 with MAK07 Remodeled armors :)

TRY THIS

No... it's not this armor;/

Can someone help me?:(

Void armor is this:

12181-1-1330950805.jpg

[/quote']

TRY THIS

No... it's not this armor;/

Can someone help me?:(

Wow, I answered it for you, and i understand how everyone else is getting it wrong. Next time, actually bother to read my post. Here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7782:

It is called Void Leather of that armor pack, check the preview images, it's about 3/4 the way down. If you can't even bother to do that, you shouldn't even try anymore.

Here's a preview image if you don't believe me.

7782-2-1331451042.jpg