"What mod is this ?"

7107.jpg

looks like you never play B&S but this IS skyrim

I wonder' date=' where is this location in skyrim?

[/quote']

My guess, a heavily modded skyrim. There are plently of town mods out there that pretty much changes the entire appearance of the town, so i wouldnt be surprised if SOME dedicated modder managed to add something in. What mod this is, i have no idea, but te second picture is definitely skyrim. That is the Companion hall. It makes sense to assume they're from the same game.

Guest Hellethia

Hello,

I'm sorry, I know this armor has already been asked many times, but i can't find any links again... I browsed 70 pages of the thread :(

So if someone can link it again for me please

204736mz5x2hj2hsxhfjjt.jpg

7107.jpg

looks like you never play B&S but this IS skyrim

I wonder' date=' where is this location in skyrim?

[/quote']

My guess, a heavily modded skyrim. There are plently of town mods out there that pretty much changes the entire appearance of the town, so i wouldnt be surprised if SOME dedicated modder managed to add something in. What mod this is, i have no idea, but te second picture is definitely skyrim. That is the Companion hall. It makes sense to assume they're from the same game.

no doubt, the characters are from skyrim, too, moreover this is CBBBLE compilation. But I meant exactly the place on this pic. looks really interesting, any idea?

is it possible for someone to host this file here or mediafile? as you need an account at that link given.

And While i thank knofear for the option of help on opening an account I try to stay with sites I can understand so I am able to get help if i need it or provide help if I am able. Its hard to be an active member of a community when you can not communicate with said community.

I can't provide a mediafire link as my hard drive crashed' date=' and I am actively downloading mods for replacement.

But, I believe I manage to download this(no skyrim to test it either),

http://www.mediafire.com/?jb6cwtge2bniq9g

Woohw! Flemeth's Armor tnx for the post...:D