"What mod is this ?"

what armour is this

up02704.jpg

and is there any mod that allow customs companion appearance? like a racemenu command but for companion

btw can anyone upload cbbble to mediafire or somthing? i download like 6kb/s from 115.com

You can find it in the Tera Mod Collection thread here.

Guest Lehshara

Is it really that hard to use Search engine and Spoiler tags for Images?

You know, some ppls are just too lazy, i used to be one of them then i took an arrow in the knee.

Going off the top of my head' date=' looks like the Gatti Reina armor with Temptress Sleeves and Temptress shoes (without the anklets) and Airy Scarf. The stockings and underwear seem like a rexture and I'm going to guess that that armor was a mashup meaning s/he copy/pasted meshes from the armors I mentioned together.

Just search "gatti" and "temptress" in nexus. Airy Armor can be found here under A. I won't hold your hand through retexturing the body or mashing together armors though.

Heyo everyone,

Seems as though this author keeps crankin out some sexy armors. Or I just haven't kept track of them enough. Even with google translation I cant seem to find a download link. So I figure its either you gotta have some amount of points, or maybe premium lol i'm not sure.

Found Two I'm lookin for:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3024107-1-1.html

fa0210.jpg

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3033757-1-1.html

earthb11.jpg

In fact I'm not even sure if these are finished works, or just WIP. Just found em off the authors list of threads lol. Thanks again everyone for all your hard work at posting, and tracking all of these things lol.

Going off the top of my head' date=' looks like the Gatti Reina armor with Temptress Sleeves and Temptress shoes (without the anklets) and Airy Scarf. The stockings and underwear seem like a rexture and I'm going to guess that that armor was a mashup meaning s/he copy/pasted meshes from the armors I mentioned together.

Just search "gatti" and "temptress" in nexus. Airy Armor can be found here under A. I won't hold your hand through retexturing the body or mashing together armors though.

that's a pic of kashim's char... he loves the mashup :P

that's a pic of kashim's char... he loves the mashup :P

You almost got it right:

¤ Underwear - part of Temptress armor (Full Bikini, it contains sleeves too)

¤ Gatti Armor chestplate is attached to the bikini

¤ leg armor is from [WIP] BaZoongas Workshop, mounted on top of temptress shoes

Hey does anyone know what armor mod this is?

4423290-1335059841.jpg

What hairstyle and armor is that?

rogue gloves and skirt llab

temptress gloves nexus

stockings nexus

that hair shore is some vindi hair' date=' never seen it available anywhere though - off to check the vindi thread

[/quote']

That's my pic, can't remember which hairstyle this is, i think i got it from here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4188&page=17

Hey does anyone know what armor mod this is?

4423290-1335059841.jpg

What hairstyle and armor is that?

rogue gloves and skirt llab

temptress gloves nexus

stockings nexus

that hair shore is some vindi hair' date=' never seen it available anywhere though - off to check the vindi thread

[/quote']

That's my pic, can't remember which hairstyle this is, i think i got it from here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4188&page=17

This is one of Ren's Hair.