Show Me Your Followers!

gvman3670

Ok here we go. First there's my character. She's level 43, mohawks and tats everywhere. She's an archer and uses maxed stealth and lockpicking.

1hOxtoo.jpg

She's accompanied by my favourite follower mod, Vilja. She's also an archer and wears a light armor.

SmEzPtW.jpg

Sofia the funny follower is next. She's a mage and uses pretty much every spell there is with several staffs. Her attire are master robes.

VALEQVM.jpg

Arissa the Rogue is next. She's wearing Thieves Guild armor and uses the Bolag mace from the daedric quest.

F0jBbkf.jpg

Fourth is Hidielle, another mage who complements Sofia quite nicely. She is usually the rearguard and finds stragglers and flanking enemies. She's wearing glass armor.

XqNdHCb.jpg

Fifth is Rosa "Round Bottom" a gorgeous lovers lab follower mod crossposted to Nexus. She's the heavy artillery, wielding an ebony warhammer and wearing barbarian armor.

mkHqCEj.jpg

Lastly I found this super awesome follower during a quest. She was Stalleo's Bodyguard and I installed Amazing Follower Tweaks just so I could steal her for an NPC. She has no personality but she's rad. Look at that mohawk and facepaint and dual color eyes. Sweet candy.

O4n3sZ0.jpg

I also have Lydia but... nobody cares about Lydia.

All my followers have custom CBBE bodies I made in Caliente Tools. Naturally, you can tell i like well-endowed followers. All my followers had piercings until recently. I can't remember exactly why I removed them but they looked pretty sweet.

I use the mature skin pack from Nexus and use HDT physics for bounce.

• 4 weeks later...

I really need a 12-step program to combat my follower addiction. This is my latest posse:

post-66964-0-93890300-1423192735_thumb.jpg

In the last week or so I have merged around 70 follower mods into a single .esp. The Drunken Huntsman is looking a little more lively these days...

post-66964-0-51215200-1423192809_thumb.jpg

Everybody's favorite follower dumping ground, The Bannered Mare, is getting a little crowded.

post-66964-0-80583100-1423192878_thumb.jpg

Of course if anyone has any Barbie-doll followers that are not on any of the major sites (and I have scoured all of them), I'd love to add them to my game!

Archived