[REQ] nude wispmother and hagraven

:lol: Jacques00 has made the texture for the body, so all that's left to do is finish rigging the hagraven armour that the player can wear and get it in to BodySlide.

I don't have an ETA on when i will finish it (i have something else i'm working on at the moment) but its no longer stuck in purgatory... Its just stuck at me.  :lol:  :mellow:   

:lol: Jacques00 has made the texture for the body, so all that's left to do is finish rigging the hagraven armour that the player can wear and get it in to BodySlide.

I don't have an ETA on when i will finish it (i have something else i'm working on at the moment) but its no longer stuck in purgatory... Its just stuck at me.  :lol:  :mellow:   

wait so your making hagraven armor? if so please tell me unp/unpb support! It would be a nice finishing touch to my forsworn when I retire her.

so the texture is already done? :o can we see it?

Sure, but you can't blame me for any nightmares you have. ^_^

Clothed.

a_1a0069914e1a5_200.jpg

a_a46bb18fabe74_200.jpg

Not clothed.

a_64315567cae1d_200.jpg

a_01129a02c89af_200.jpg

superb!  absolutely superb!!!  exactly how I imagined it.... I hope you can finish it soon.

Clothed.

a_1a0069914e1a5_200.jpg

a_a46bb18fabe74_200.jpg

Not clothed.

a_64315567cae1d_200.jpg

a_01129a02c89af_200.jpg

superb!  absolutely superb!!!  exactly how I imagined it.... I hope you can finish it soon.

I like it. Looking good for me. Will be waiting for relase.

Clothed.

a_1a0069914e1a5_200.jpg

a_a46bb18fabe74_200.jpg

Not clothed.

a_64315567cae1d_200.jpg

a_01129a02c89af_200.jpg

Well... I would expect her to look a lot more wrinkled and maybe not all of you grew up on the farm like I did... but her thighs should have like short tuffs of feathers sticking out like you'd see on a freshly plucked chicken. maybe even a few feathers down below lol... But its looking great. Wondering how the hagraven armor will look.

Clothed.

a_1a0069914e1a5_200.jpg

a_a46bb18fabe74_200.jpg

Not clothed.

a_64315567cae1d_200.jpg

a_01129a02c89af_200.jpg

The nude Hagrave is pretty hot if you avoid looking at her face.

Maybe some better textures too. Face is sooo bad.

But nice idea and model.

• 1 month later...

while we are at it flame actronoch. i mean really why hasn't it been yet {to my current knowledge

here you go, this is the only nude texture for the atronach that I know of : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20046-sexy-flame-atronach/

and since you are interested in flame atronach I'd suggest you to check out Deyalyte's animations, he is working on  flame atronach sex animations right now, he also did some pretty awesome female werewolf aniamtions as well :)http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26764-dayelytes-unnatural-animations/page-35?do=findComment&comment=775802