HDT Physics Extension v14.28 Latest

View File

Read the setup instructions.

Changes since last:

• WaitBusyRender=TRUE no longer required together with ENB.
  • Fixed an infinite load screen problem
  • Physics no longer disabled on showracemenu
  • Memory fix and exception capture moved to a stand alone plugin
  • added some performance settings to hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini

So I've tested it for about 15 min. and not using the standalone plugin for mem fix and exceptions cap, got a CTD at SexLab animation ending (been a while I didn't have one) and issues with animations like infinite loop (happened twice) but I'm not sure HDT-PE is the problem.

But there is a problem with the HDT enabled ponytail, it works but is less 'dynamic' and so it takes around 10 sec to get back to normal 'idle' state after running... bullet time for ponytail ?

So I've tested it for about 15 min. and not using the standalone plugin for mem fix and exceptions cap, got a CTD at SexLab animation ending (been a while I didn't have one) and issues with animations like infinite loop (happened twice) but I'm not sure HDT-PE is the problem.

But there is a problem with the HDT enabled ponytail, it works but is less 'dynamic' and so it takes around 10 sec to get back to normal 'idle' state after running... bullet time for ponytail ?

u'll need to adjust some of the parameters in the xml files for the latest version.

i.e. multiply all xyz value in inertiaAndMassInv by 0.01425, see post below, hope it helps u

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27635-new-update-2014228/?p=694483

u'll need to adjust some of the parameters in the xml files for the latest version.

i.e. multiply all xyz value in inertiaAndMassInv by 0.01425, see post below, hope it helps u

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27635-new-update-2014228/?p=694483

Thanks! Will try that!

EDIT - Ok, changed the values but didn't notice a difference for the ponytail, only for boobs and butts...

EDIT 2 - When I install the mem fix and exception cap and launch Skyrim with skse loader, a window shows up telling me there is the file MSVCP110.dll missing and the program cannot be loaded... then it loads the game... and it looks like I can play normally.

Any idea why this is happening ?

Btw, if I delete the files no window shows up. 

EDIT 3 - Ok, as I was suspecting, I'm missing Visual C++ files... so many things to update... so many things...

Hi, I desperately need some help.I did my research on the internet but I couldnt find solution for it.

I installed this version on a top of HDT havok object and suddenly the physics went mad.

Since then I uninstalled havok object, reinstalled the skeleton, reinstalled this version, reinstalled 12 29.The problem still persist and I dont know how to fix.

The problem:

1. jittering vibrating butt.Even with this version.

I am using ENB.

2. The breasts working properly for a minute or so,then suddenly one of them stuck on the left or right and stop moving.Later the other breast doing the same, locking in a position and start to shake or vibrate.

Sometimes the breast just stretch and then jump back to the original shape.

I am using bodychange mod, unp body,

xpms skeleton extended (newest)

Realvision enb

nfis

TBBP dragonfly.

I tried to delete the skeleton file too, to disable the tbbp movement, I got the same errors after that too.

Any help appreciated, I am clueless now what is going on. Even.when I deleted Havok object, nothing has changed...

Also sometimes the breasts are not freezing just completely out of sync, one of them moving properly, the other is somewhat moving differently...

• 4 weeks later...
I got a problem with hdtSkyrimMemPatch... Textures disappear from some Cloaks of Skyrim cloaks (some guards in Whiterun that i know of), and yes the textures do appear if i disable hdtSkyrimMemPatch but there is one another weird thing, if i change the textures from the original CoS to the HD textures then i can once again see the texture's (with hdtSkyrimMemPatch activated) but i don't like the design and i don't want to waste performance on it either.

Is there any fix for this?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I just solved my problem and thought i was going to share how i fixed it.

I just changed [Optimize] FasterLoading = true to false in hdtSkyrimMemPatch.ini and it helped. (:

Hi, I desperately need some help.I did my research on the internet but I couldnt find solution for it.

I installed this version on a top of HDT havok object and suddenly the physics went mad.

Since then I uninstalled havok object, reinstalled the skeleton, reinstalled this version, reinstalled 12 29.The problem still persist and I dont know how to fix.

The problem:

1. jittering vibrating butt.Even with this version.

I am using ENB.

2. The breasts working properly for a minute or so,then suddenly one of them stuck on the left or right and stop moving.Later the other breast doing the same, locking in a position and start to shake or vibrate.

Sometimes the breast just stretch and then jump back to the original shape.

I am using bodychange mod, unp body,

xpms skeleton extended (newest)

Realvision enb

nfis

TBBP dragonfly.

I tried to delete the skeleton file too, to disable the tbbp movement, I got the same errors after that too.

Any help appreciated, I am clueless now what is going on. Even.when I deleted Havok object, nothing has changed...

Also sometimes the breasts are not freezing just completely out of sync, one of them moving properly, the other is somewhat moving differently...

Is it just me or does this release break the collisions with the breast. Going back to earlier versions get it to work again, I really like this version and if someone has a solution please share.

Cheers!

I got a problem with hdtSkyrimMemPatch... Textures disappear from some Cloaks of Skyrim cloaks (some guards in Whiterun that i know of), and yes the textures do appear if i disable hdtSkyrimMemPatch but there is one another weird thing, if i change the textures from the original CoS to the HD textures then i can once again see the texture's (with hdtSkyrimMemPatch activated) but i don't like the design and i don't want to waste performance on it either.

Is there any fix for this?

Thanks in advance

Wish I could lock this thread. New posts way out here will never get answered.

Make a new post in the forum.

"Well i didn't htink it needed all that". Yeah, well that's what the forum is for

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My biggest problem was the random HDT Physics extension autosaves. 95% of the time they wouldn't load and when created Skyrim would instantly  CTD.  I did notice that those saves were only half the size of Normal saves. When I removed the hdtphysicsextension autosave.skse , they disappeared. I'm thinking that HDT needs to be updated using the current SKSE version. When HDT came out, Feb 2014 , SKSE was at 1.69, now it's at 1.73 . 

What was that in skse.ini

Defualtheapintialallocks=768 ?

maybe Defaultheaphdtintialallocks=768 ?

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to add more up and down bounce? I've tried it myself but if I edit the linear constraints for the z axis I get no z movement at all. Only horizontal movement. If I put them too high or too low(-6/+6), no movement at all.

Make a new post in this forum. nobody will see this here.