In BodySlide, when I choose the piercings, it doesn't show any preset options. Preset dropbox is just blank.

So I can't use Batch Build or Create Bodies... :o

This problem doesn't happen with any other outfits.

What's wrong?

you have to save a preset first, check all the boxes when you do.

In BodySlide, when I choose the piercings, it doesn't show any preset options. Preset dropbox is just blank.

So I can't use Batch Build or Create Bodies... :o

This problem doesn't happen with any other outfits.

What's wrong?

you have to save a preset first, check all the boxes when you do.

It can also be solved by putting the piercings both into their own group like they're now (probably), but also at the same time the "CBAdvanced group.

So, I managed convert nearly all of newmiller's piercings for the 7b hdt body (just a couple more). I'll upload it when its done.

So I finished converting newmiller's piercings for the hearts and wings collection. Currently working on the next set and then probably SED7 and then AH. 

Kind of OCD when it comes to having my armors match the body well. :o

Edit updated:
Completed all of the HDT Piercingset 2.6 into HDT 7B Bombshell body.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36289-newmiller-piercings-hearts-and-wings-sevenbase-hdt-conversion/

Pictures are bottom.

post-166819-0-99502300-1410123805_thumb.jpg

post-166819-0-80029100-1410123829_thumb.jpg

post-166819-0-80768300-1410123835_thumb.jpg

post-166819-0-74275700-1410123842_thumb.jpg

Hi everybody

iam new here and also in Skyrim modding!

i use a Cbbe body and i want piercing on my char;)

i try in the body slider to match my nipple pircings to match with my nipples that works but not in the game?!

Sorry for my bad english;)

post-543851-0-87594800-1409696999_thumb.jpg

post-543851-0-43801100-1409697232_thumb.jpg

post-543851-0-80745100-1409697244_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cingene

I'm using tbbp body from bodyslide. Should this only be with bbp?

This mod was rigged to the XPMSE v1 skeleton for use with HDT Body by blabba, which isn't directly supported anymore.

So you have three choices:

1.) Use XPMSE Legacy (v1) + HDT Body with piercings,

but it's not supported anymore and all future outfits should be made using XPMSE v2

2.) Use XPMSE v2 + CBBE HDT without piercings

3.) Get someone to update the piercings to work with CBBE HDT instead of HDT Body

Regarding 3: I have already posted some piercings converted to CT77 Body (which should be compatible with CBBE HDT) a few posts before, and also some guidance on how to convert the other piercings.

Very cool and thx.

@ cell: I upgraded to CBBE v3.3, Bodyslide 2.1a and XPMSE 2.06. I deinstalled HDT Body 1.4 and now tried both up-to-date HDT naked body meshes available at moment, as there are CT77 Body and CBBE Body HDT.

I wondered if there are at least a few piercings of this mod still usable (without the linked conversions) and so I group batched them all by both body types and had a look on them while equipping. Result is, that most labia piercings still work, maybe half of the navel piercings (others are too deep in or to far out) and not a single nipple piercing anymore.

To be honest the most beautiful piercings of this pack are the AH1 snake and the dragon navel piercings, they look gorgeous and they still work after my mod upgrade and this by using my "old" HDT.xml (I use HDT PE 14.28) with butt, breast and belly bounce.

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to be having an issue. I installed the meshes, textures, and the ESP file into my Skyrim data folder, then installed the slider sets in into Bodyslide, I created the outfits as suggested on the front of this post, I went into game, crafted a set of gold nipple rings, equipped them and... nothing, they didn't show up on my character, and they didn't have an arrow next to them in my inventory screen to indicate they were equipped. I did get the equip and un-equip sounds though, and they do show up as craftable items at the forge with a inventory model.

Did I miss something? Does Bodyslide install the created outfits directly into the necessary meshes folder, or do I have to hunt them down and then install them myself? Why aren't they showing up?

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me... but...

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

I been -hoping- someone would convert the SD7 piercings to bodyslide! =O I was trying to do it myself, it was my very first bodyslide project! Thank youuuuuuuuuuu!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So this happen...

post-343273-0-49036900-1416889615_thumb.png

And I don't know why. 

I have created a preset that is the same as my body, and used him for all the piercing and my body and this still happend. I have tried multiple preset and the piercing where in the actor or like this. If anyone have an idea about how to fix this I will thanks them.

All the peircings, for some reason, have "big belly" slider set at 50.  Set that to zero, and it will PROBABLY be close.  You may have to set the actual belly sliders 20-40 lower than your slider settings to get them to line up (you can enter negative numbers in the window.)

Honestly, I've pretty much given up on these.  They look awesome, but take WAY too much messing around to actually make work.

So this happen...

attachicon.giffuck.png

And I don't know why. 

I have created a preset that is the same as my body, and used him for all the piercing and my body and this still happend. I have tried multiple preset and the piercing where in the actor or like this. If anyone have an idea about how to fix this I will thanks them.

Might be related the the new skeletons, this piercing set is not currently supported.

I get some issues with this. I don't get a choice of slider presets. The rolldown is just blank. 

And it's missing some sliders i use on my actual body. Like the "pushup" slider, and the "big butt" and "applecheeks" sliders. So the piercings are invisible (inside) and the belts go through the back.

EDIT: MIGHT have been able to fix it. I'll re-edit later if anything happens.

RE-EDIT: Nope, didn't work. Got my slider preset working, but even so, it didn't fit, and the nipple piercings appeared inside the boob. Belts fit now though, just not not nipples.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I was wondering if somebody could help with an issue I've been having. (Please see screenshot). The rings are not aligned to the body.

I am using UNP Skinny with HDT Body 1.5 (and HDT collisions), on top of the XPMSE 2.14 skeleton. I'm completely new to bodyslide and outfit studio, so please bear this in mind! :) I selected the UNP Skinny preset, typed in "HDT Piercingsets" into the group filter, and clicked batch build. I selected all the options, and clicked build. 

Even after that, the problem persists. Does anybody have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks! :)

IYTzrL9.jpg

All the peircings, for some reason, have "big belly" slider set at 50.  Set that to zero, and it will PROBABLY be close.  You may have to set the actual belly sliders 20-40 lower than your slider settings to get them to line up (you can enter negative numbers in the window.)

Honestly, I've pretty much given up on these.  They look awesome, but take WAY too much messing around to actually make work.

Same here...

This mod is still dependant on HDT Body (not CBBE Body HDT) and an older XPMSE skeleton version, therefore you will have clipping and air floating nipple rings etc.

I would love it if Lother would update them to CBBE Body HDT and XPMSE 2.14, but there wasn't a response since ages, so I doubt that this will happen. This mod was the most complete skimpy jewelry mod ever. 

For an alternative you should use the nipplerings from the LUSH Gear Bling Nipplering Set somewhere here in the Adult mod download thread. You don't need the LUSH body meshes for those LUSH outfits to work, a CBBE HDT Body will work as well.

This mod is still dependant on HDT Body (not CBBE Body HDT) and an older XPMSE skeleton version, therefore you will have clipping and air floating nipple rings etc.

I would love it if Lother would update them to CBBE Body HDT and XPMSE 2.14, but there wasn't a response since ages, so I doubt that this will happen. This mod was the most complete skimpy jewelry mod ever. 

For an alternative you should use the nipplerings from the LUSH Gear Bling Nipplering Set somewhere here in the Adult mod download thread. You don't need the LUSH body meshes for those LUSH outfits to work, a CBBE HDT Body will work as well.

Thanks for the response, I'll try the LUSH ones out :)

• 4 weeks later...

Its already been done.  I think, like the HDT body, we can consider this mod to be deprecated.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40622-cbbe-hdt-piercing-sets/