Bwahaaha sometimes I think the world wants me to be lazy. Almost a month I have been so close to trying to make nipple piercings htd compatible. Good things come to those who wait it seems.

Now I just need convince myself to try bodyslide again.Has to be almost a year since I last had a look at that :x

Many thanks anyway :)

I tested this and the positions seemed right but the piercings move in different directions as the nipples when the breasts move. Will wait for a better version, good work w/ the conversions though.

I don't have that problem. What hdt are you using? Also, you should build your naked body replacer using HDT Body as a base, not any default TBBP body or the ones that comes default with Bodyslide.

thanks, for some reason i was thinking any bbp/tbbp bodyslide 2 preset body would work until i read your post.

Any Bodyslide 2 preset will work. But the base shape needs to be HDT-ready or at least TBBP enabled. I just recommend to directly use HDT Body, since it's more optimized for HDT physics and this conversion uses it as reference. But you can (and you should) use your preset of course, and obviously use the same preset in both the the body and the piercings!

However, I updated the OP with more precise requirements.

i originally tried with CalienteAdvanced TBBP body and the piercing using my custom preset.  When I equipped the piercing, they somehow got placed inside the breast so i could only see them by using tfc to look inside the body, even at 0 weight. 

But it worked with HDT with same custom preset, so I'll use HDT body for the piercings.  Thanks!

Also just curious if you saw or know anything about the "nipple wands" mentioned in the esp. I looked at the mesh paths in ck, but the meshes do not exist.  Tried looking online, but maybe wands were never finished or released. 

Thanks, I wasn't sure. So this only works propertly with Blabba's cleaned weights. I updated a bit the description, although for the next version I maybe include a regular TBBP version too.

I've got no idea what was intended to do with 'nipple wands', at first I thought it was male piercings but they are all there apparently. I don't know.

Ive been messing with this mods sliders and i cant quite get them right to fit ledo4ek's manga body could someone maybe could help with this?

This mod is intended to be used with the HDT weighted iteration of CBBE, of course you can try to 'guess' the position in bodyslide so they would end fitting in any bodytype, but the movement it's mean to be sync with hdt bodyslide weights, so the piercings 'jiggling' are not gonna follow the exact movement of the breasts with other bodytype...

Hey Lother, thank you so much for this needed mod!

However I have a suggestion/request if you don't mind, is it possible to work with this mod as well? (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33040/?) it would be awesome if you're willing to. :)

Cheers!

Oh, I didn't know that. Gonna give it a try!

Newmiller already responded that the chains don't play nice in Bodyslide, so he's not going to bother.

Uhm, there could be certain workarounds still, so I'll give it a try anyways.

There is a serious lack of piercing stuff in Skyrim. The only two major mods for Skyrim are Newmiller's and SED7 and it was a pain to get some proper working BBP enabled versions (of single item sets, never the whole mod) for CB++, not to talk even about TBBP.

I would love see the whole SED7 and Newmiller piercings as a CBA TBBP version (not HDT optimized) really, you would be my personal hero.

There is a well working BBP enabled piercing set from Newmiller included in BAMM as CB++ outfit (sadly the only item of the Newmiller collection), but as I use a TBBP naked body now to get TBBP animations and the piercing set has to batched with the naked body, the nipple rings do not match correctly anymore. So I need to downgrade the naked body to CBA BBP only (with the result of "decreased" TBBP animations) or have to live with the nipple ring misplacement instead when I use a TBBP body...

Been waiting for something like this! Thanks!

edit: I'm having an issue where the right nipplering looks fine and the left one is off...No idea why, otherwise it seems perfect. It follows the movement correctly...I even tried a few different presets, including the official CBBE one, same results.

post-105340-0-85507500-1394837245_thumb.jpg

There is a serious lack of piercing stuff in Skyrim. The only two major mods for Skyrim are Newmiller's and SED7 and it was a pain to get some proper working BBP enabled versions (of single item sets, never the whole mod) for CB++, not to talk even about TBBP.

I would love see the whole SED7 and Newmiller piercings as a CBA TBBP version (not HDT optimized) really, you would be my personal hero.

There is a well working BBP enabled piercing set from Newmiller included in BAMM as CB++ outfit (sadly the only item of the Newmiller collection), but as I use a TBBP naked body now to get TBBP animations and the piercing set has to batched with the naked body, the nipple rings do not match correctly anymore. So I need to downgrade the naked body to CBA BBP only (with the result of "decreased" TBBP animations) or have to live with the nipple ring misplacement instead when I use a TBBP body...

I really want to do Newmillers, later I maybe do a unclean TBBP version for those who request, but I really don't get why would you want that having HDT...!

You mean why I wouldn't want that as HDT optimized mesh but only as TBBP mesh?

As far as I understood from reading the first few posts in this thread your meshes are TBBP but HDT optimized, so normal TBBP meshes will cause some clipping or distortions when moving around in TBBP/BBP animations without HDT installed.

I am still playing Skyrim and do not want to fuck up my saved game (I have loads of script mods installed, from SoS over Sexlab framework over Zaz to several other mods and I am using stuff like different skeletons for males and females, PC exclusive animation path, gender specific animation FNIS patches etc. etc. and everything works fine at moment) and I don't want to mess with HDT at moment, maybe later when I start a new game (but I already want to use maybe Krista's Ladybody in a new game and I have no idea how this body shape behaves to HDT).

You mean why I wouldn't want that as HDT optimized mesh but only as TBBP mesh?

As far as I understood from reading the first few posts in this thread your meshes are TBBP but HDT optimized, so normal TBBP meshes will cause some clipping or distortions when moving around in TBBP/BBP animations without HDT installed.

I am still playing Skyrim and do not want to fuck up my saved game (I have loads of script mods installed, from SoS over Sexlab framework over Zaz to several other mods and I am using stuff like different skeletons for males and females, PC exclusive animation path, gender specific animation FNIS patches etc. etc. and everything works fine at moment) and I don't want to mess with HDT at moment, maybe later when I start a new game (but I already want to use maybe Krista's Ladybody in a new game and I have no idea how this body shape behaves to HDT).

HDT is just a SKSE plugin, is safe to install/uninstall modify/change/mess with, doesnt leave traces on savegames so you can try it safely ;)

But certainly, Ladybody isn't compatible with this conversion, nor will be, at least until Blabba and Vioxis finish their "Universal Body" project, then will see!

edit: I'm having an issue where the right nipplering looks fine and the left one is off...No idea why, otherwise it seems perfect. It follows the movement correctly...I even tried a few different presets, including the official CBBE one, same results.

Are you using Blabba's HDT Body or Caliente TBBP to build your body?

Also, updated download section with Newmiller's Piercingset.

Are you using Blabba's HDT Body or Caliente TBBP to build your body?

Also, updated download section with Newmiller's Piercingset.

I'm using HDT bodyslide 1.4 (did you made these piercings with 1.3 by any chance?)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended [X.93ar50]