I have a question regarding this mod. I updated the skeleton to the newest version made by Groovatama, and I understand that the nodes are different and therefore, it won't line up properly. However, I cannot for the life of me get the nipple-piercings to work at all. They simply won't equip themselves whatsoever. 

In regards to Hentaijin, yes, I do have devious devices installed. Is that a conflicting issue?  (Figured out the problem and resolved it)

In regards to how to adjust the nipple piercings to the new skeleton, can you explain it/make a guide? If so, I would be glad to start some of the conversions myself (as long as I have the ability to do so. lol)

I have a question regarding this mod. I updated the skeleton to the newest version made by Groovatama, and I understand that the nodes are different and therefore, it won't line up properly. However, I cannot for the life of me get the nipple-piercings to work at all. They simply won't equip themselves whatsoever. 

In regards to Hentaijin, yes, I do have devious devices installed. Is that a conflicting issue?  (Figured out the problem and resolved it)

In regards to how to adjust the nipple piercings to the new skeleton, can you explain it/make a guide? If so, I would be glad to start some of the conversions myself (as long as I have the ability to do so. lol)

It's going take some work, and a lot of learning if you have never done any 3d modeling, but there are guides on how to import and export models/skeletons for skyrim.

I'm a fairly fast learner and I didn't know how to use any 3D modeling software(and I'm still a noob really) but I learned. Some stuff you will have to learn on your own as there aren't guides to EVERYTHING.

It does take time though. If you don't have hours to devote to it I wouldn't bother, but it would be awesome to have more people working on conversions.

The first step would to get a 3D modeling software.

Importing into 3DS max is easier, but you have to register an account to get a student lisence(you don't have to be honest, they just don't want you using their software to make money)

but the other one you could use is blender, but importing takes a couple extra steps.

search around for some guides

Also keep in mind HDT body is no longer supported. I'm waiting for project citrus to be completed to convert stuff.

It's going take some work, and a lot of learning if you have never done any 3d modeling, but there are guides on how to import and export models/skeletons for skyrim.

I'm a fairly fast learner and I didn't know how to use any 3D modeling software(and I'm still a noob really) but I learned. Some stuff you will have to learn on your own as there aren't guides to EVERYTHING.

It does take time though. If you don't have hours to devote to it I wouldn't bother, but it would be awesome to have more people working on conversions.

The first step would to get a 3D modeling software.

Importing into 3DS max is easier, but you have to register an account to get a student lisence(you don't have to be honest, they just don't want you using their software to make money)

but the other one you could use is blender, but importing takes a couple extra steps.

search around for some guides

Also keep in mind HDT body is no longer supported. I'm waiting for project citrus to be completed to convert stuff.

Actually with Outfit Studio it is very easy to convert them. You just need to create a conversion slider and to copy the weight paints from the new body.

I have already converted the AH1 piercings, the rest is up to someone else. The conversion slider I used is contained in the download. You just need to do the following:

• Load the conversion slider as reference and load the piercing.
  • Set the conversion slider to 100% and select "Set Base Shape" from the menu.
  • Load your body (CT77 body or any other CBBE based body) and copy the weight paints to the piercings.
  • Save the converted piercing via "Export Current".
  • Repeat

Edit:

[bodySlide2-Directory]/res/skeleton_female_xpms.nif needs to be overridden with the skeleton_female.nif from Groovatamas skeleton (not necessary with 2.1a+).

PiercingsFixed.7z

Actually with Outfit Studio it is very easy to convert them. You just need to create a conversion slider and to copy the weight paints from the new body.

Bodyslide can make several things easy, but it doesn't yet solve every problem. Like with the original conversion (I did the AH1 stuff), the nipple piercings from the right and left as they were part of the same object, and had to be separated to move them independently to make them line up.

Bodyslide can make several things easy, but it doesn't yet solve every problem. Like with the original conversion (I did the AH1 stuff), the nipple piercings from the right and left as they were part of the same object, and had to be separated to move them independently to make them line up.

True, Bodyslide is not the solution to all problems. But in the specific case of converting a nif to another skeleton and/or a different body it works pretty well, if the body/skeleton is similar to the previous body/skeleton.

You can use the mask brush of Outfit Studio to completely mask one of the piercings. It will appear darker. After that use Shape -> Move and it will only move the unmasked piercing. :)

The next version of OS will have a live preview for the move/scale dialogs, I'm already done coding it.

Lother or someone  can  explain me please how to use your mod ?

. Blabba LL  tutorial .......

It is not possible ... he load a HDT preset ...... where is it ? .... i extract HDT mod in bodyslide ....

Outfit studio is for MAKING not USING, the first window before you open outfit studio is bodyslide. Please read the first post under requires and usage, seriously tired of telling people that...

and make sure you use the same preset for everything.

There's also a armor slot conflict with Devious Devices if you're using that mod, I think there's a workaround.

-Use your preset!

This is i read in first post ^    and it is clear only those who know what to do ... does not make sense to me and I could use a little help :)

'' and make sure you use the same preset for everything. '' this is what I'm talking about ... I have no idea what a preset.

I never see bodyslide/outfit studio ... if open and serch in internet found only tutorial for convert armor ...  than open HDT body page and is not explained ... just says to extract the files .

I only know i have 7b bombshell installed and HDT and I have no idea what to do .

I see DD conflic thk ... but the nipples piercing are obviously out of place ... i just try to use outfit studio but obviously I did not do much .

I guess it's an easy thing to do ... could you kindly tell me how to proceed ?

-Use your preset!

This is i read in first post ^    and it is clear only those who know what to do ... does not make sense to me and I could use a little help :)

'' and make sure you use the same preset for everything. '' this is what I'm talking about ... I have no idea what a preset.

I never see bodyslide/outfit studio ... if open and serch in internet found only tutorial for convert armor ...  than open HDT body page and is not explained ... just says to extract the files .

I only know i have 7b bombshell installed and HDT and I have no idea what to do .

I see DD conflic thk ... but the nipples piercing are obviously out of place ... i just try to use outfit studio but obviously I did not do much .

I guess it's an easy thing to do ... could you kindly tell me how to proceed ?

If you tried to figure it out yourself you would have it working hours or days before someone explains every tiny little step. Play around in bodyslide and figure it out, it's pretty simple.

make a hdt body preset, save it use that preset to make the body and piercings using batch build using the group filter to filter out only what you want to build.

If I'm understanding your problem right, you used Batch Build to make your favored preset apply to all Piercings, yes?

In my experience, Batch Build doesn't always work adequately.  Select the piercings you actually want to use, use the "Create Bodies" command for each one, and call it good.

yep, correct.

thx a lot for the answer sir! i will try to create bodies one by one.

If I'm understanding your problem right, you used Batch Build to make your favored preset apply to all Piercings, yes?

In my experience, Batch Build doesn't always work adequately.  Select the piercings you actually want to use, use the "Create Bodies" command for each one, and call it good.

yep, correct.

thx a lot for the answer sir! i will try to create bodies one by one.

I did it both ways, nevertheless some nipple piercings and the piercing chain sets do not fit a simple HDT v1.4 body with CBBE shape without any exaggerated stats.

• 3 weeks later...

I love this and am wanting to do a Red Sonja from a piece that I can't find right now but she's topless jumping into action with her nipples pierced.

So, I've done this but in body slide and in outfit studio everything looks good but when I put them on they are hidden within my breasts. Playing around with it I created a body with them already but that didn't work either. They were more visible but piercing through my breasts.

I have xp extended

body slide

CBBE

everything that I think should work. Any ideas?

Thanks

Guest Jenova23

I love this and am wanting to do a Red Sonja from a piece that I can't find right now but she's topless jumping into action with her nipples pierced.

So, I've done this but in body slide and in outfit studio everything looks good but when I put them on they are hidden within my breasts. Playing around with it I created a body with them already but that didn't work either. They were more visible but piercing through my breasts.

I have xp extended

body slide

CBBE

Thanks

I am also having a problem with this though I use  tbbp seems hdt flattens the breasts a bit  hopefully someone can make a compatible version for tbbp or I might quite possibly need to update.

I have xp extended

body slide

CBBE

Thanks

I am also having a problem with this though I use  tbbp seems hdt flattens the breasts a bit  hopefully someone can make a compatible version for tbbp or I might quite possibly need to update.

I'm using tbbp body from bodyslide. Should this only be with bbp?

This mod was rigged to the XPMSE v1 skeleton for use with HDT Body by blabba, which isn't directly supported anymore.

So you have three choices:

1.) Use XPMSE Legacy (v1) + HDT Body with piercings,

but it's not supported anymore and all future outfits should be made using XPMSE v2

2.) Use XPMSE v2 + CBBE HDT without piercings

3.) Get someone to update the piercings to work with CBBE HDT instead of HDT Body

This mod was rigged to the XPMSE v1 skeleton for use with HDT Body by blabba, which isn't directly supported anymore.

but it's not supported anymore and all future outfits should be made using XPMSE v2

3.) Get someone to update the piercings to work with CBBE HDT instead of HDT Body

Regarding 3: I have already posted some piercings converted to CT77 Body (which should be compatible with CBBE HDT) a few posts before, and also some guidance on how to convert the other piercings.

I can also finagle it in OS too... :) I can make the default body with the piercing and just then just equip one for a bonus... if it's hidden...

Thanks for the response.

Regarding 3: I have already posted some piercings converted to CT77 Body (which should be compatible with CBBE HDT) a few posts before, and also some guidance on how to convert the other piercings.

Cool!

I'm probably going to be converting these for the HDT 7B bombshell body by Blabba. 3dsmax conversions are pretty easy to do so meh. the whole bodyslider stuff I have no fucking clue about so yeahhhhh.

If you're good with 3DS Max learning bodyslide should be easy.