So, how would I go about making the Piercings fit on the CT77 body from this mod:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

I was actually going to do just that but a combination of me waiting for unibody/project citrus and real life has kept me from doing so.

You would have to learn how to use bodyslide 2/outfit studio at the VERY least to do it. mesh modding is not simple or easy, or fast, but bodyslide tries to remidy that.

Great Mod. Thank you very much for doing such a perfect work. :)

Just one question. I build, or better say use an HDT CBBE Bodyslide - Body and all nipple and labia piercings works perfect. Only the navel piercings didn´t match. The piercing keeps hanging in the air a few inches away from the navel.

Might that be caused through a different idle animation? I know that 100 % allignement isn´t possible, but on the screenshots of this mod it look a lot better then in my game.

greetings

Mart

Great Mod. Thank you very much for doing such a perfect work. :)

Just one question. I build, or better say use an HDT CBBE Bodyslide - Body and all nipple and labia piercings works perfect. Only the navel piercings didn´t match. The piercing keeps hanging in the air a few inches away from the navel.

Might that be caused through a different idle animation? I know that 100 % allignement isn´t possible, but on the screenshots of this mod it look a lot better then in my game.

greetings

Mart

not all the piercings are perfect or complete, especially the naval ones.

You have to adjust the navel piercings in Bodyslide manually.  First thing, scroll down to the Advanced settings.  All the piercings have the "big belly" slider set to 50% on minimum and maximum weight bodies, so take that to zero.  Go back in-game, and see if that made it line up.  If not, start putting negative values on the "Belly" slider, I'd say start at -25 or 50%, and see how that lines up.  It'll take a bit of trial and error, but you should be able to get them to line up by tweaking the negative Belly value.

You have to adjust the navel piercings in Bodyslide manually.  First thing, scroll down to the Advanced settings.  All the piercings have the "big belly" slider set to 50% on minimum and maximum weight bodies, so take that to zero.  Go back in-game, and see if that made it line up.  If not, start putting negative values on the "Belly" slider, I'd say start at -25 or 50%, and see how that lines up.  It'll take a bit of trial and error, but you should be able to get them to line up by tweaking the negative Belly value.

Ok, i will try that. Thanks for your hint. :)

Found another issue...

Some of the nipple piercing can not be equipped be the player character. But if the item is given to a follower, they wear it.. ?! Strange...

Ah I had that issue not being able to equip some nipple piercings. Turns out it was Devious Devices getting in the way. You have to go to the Devices Underneath setting in MCM and change the slot from 60 to 61. The piercings were using slot 60, so DD was blocking them since it reserved slot 60. After changing that I could equip all the piercings again. Give that a shot, assuming you use DD.

Ah I had that issue not being able to equip some nipple piercings. Turns out it was Devious Devices getting in the way. You have to go to the Devices Underneath setting in MCM and change the slot from 60 to 61. The piercings were using slot 60, so DD was blocking them since it reserved slot 60. After changing that I could equip all the piercings again. Give that a shot, assuming you use DD.

Ahh, i see. Ok, will try it.

Also i checked a few navel piercing settings in bodyslide. There are really some with default settings for belly or big belly by 50 till 70 %. Will check every single navel piercing tomorrov and set value to 0 %. Let´s have a look afterwards. ;)

I'm having an issue when trying to equip a nipple ring. All the other piercings work, but when I try to equip a nipple piercing, it doesn't do anything. Nothing gets equipped. It's almost as if I didn't even try to equip it.

Any ideas?

Edit: 
Well now that I see the above post, I will try that.

Aaaand that was the problem. Thanks.

When I open the nipple piercings in bodyslide, I don't get a body preset to choose from. If I want to create one, there's no body to compare it to so I am essentially guessing. Does anyone know what I did wrong here?

If I equip them, they appear but incorrectly positioned. I am using the CBBE body.

When I open the nipple piercings in bodyslide, I don't get a body preset to choose from. If I want to create one, there's no body to compare it to so I am essentially guessing. Does anyone know what I did wrong here?

If I equip them, they appear but incorrectly positioned. I am using the CBBE body.

This is for HDT body as stated on the first post, also you need to save a custom preset from HDT body then use it for the piercings.

• 3 weeks later...

this works fine, but.. nipple piercing won't work as it intended. any suggestion / help please.. i'm very confused..

The description you give for your problem is extremely vague, no 1 can help you unless you explain in detail what your problem is.

Did you actually look at the requirements and usage on the first post??????

Any chance of an update for this mod since both CT77 and Groove have made updates to the bodies and skeletons???

I believe you used HDT 1.3 or HDT 1.4 as the base body when you created this (which was based off of Groove's xmpse v1.93 or 95 can't remember).

That body and skeleton had the HDT breast mount point to a different spot -vs- the bbp/tbbp breast mount point.

That has changed in both CT77's CBBE HDT base body and in Groove's XMPSE 2.0 skeleton.

In both the new body and skeleton the HDT breast mount point now uses the same location as bbp/tbbp mount point.

I believe this change was made to resolve the torpedo issues people had when using the older body and skeleton with some base bbp or tbbp armors.

Unfortunately now if you use this mod  (the current version being 2.6) and the new XMPSE 2.0 skeleton and CT77's body for a cbbe user the nipple piercings will be sunk into the breast to the point where they are not seen (or only partially visible).

Other thoughts...

You may also want to update the OP to point out that people who also use the Devious Devices mod will need to change the Devious Devices - Devious Underneath MCM setting to use slot 61 instead of 60 (as slot 60 is the mount point for the nipple piercings in this mod).

Anyhow Great Mod, I used it back when I was running a CBBE body and I hope to be able to play with it again some day (currently using the demonfet body so I don't have any cbbe stuff installed at this time... other then BS2/OS itself).

this works fine, but.. nipple piercing won't work as it intended. any suggestion / help please.. i'm very confused..

The description you give for your problem is extremely vague, no 1 can help you unless you explain in detail what your problem is.

Did you actually look at the requirements and usage on the first post??????

ah sorry sir, let me try to explain.

yeah i did like what is instructed on first post.

got all the things needed, and used my own preset.

but the nipple accessories placed inside the breast so it can't be seen, lol.

it seems like the preset used to batch is different from what used to create the bodies, but i used the same preset, so how can the piercings placed inside the breast and can't be seen.

thx a lot sir.

If I'm understanding your problem right, you used Batch Build to make your favored preset apply to all Piercings, yes?

In my experience, Batch Build doesn't always work adequately.  Select the piercings you actually want to use, use the "Create Bodies" command for each one, and call it good.

lol i have no idea how Bodyslide works ... I'm afraid to break something lol ... i only know i use sevenbase bombshell and HDT ... i just try to open bodyslide and copy picture in first page ... hmm ... well so I will install without using the program ... and certainly will not work :s

Any chance of an update for this mod since both CT77 and Groove have made updates to the bodies and skeletons???

That would require work I'm not motivated to do.

I'm waiting for project citrus to be completed and I'll probably convert stuff to it.

If you have the time then maybe you could convert stuff yourself, it's really not that hard once you figure out how to do everything.

I'm just not going to convert stuff and then it be super outdated 2 months later.