Now I have a problem with the nipple piercings when I have armor equipped, they are still visible when I have daedric armor equipped and show where by chars boobs are. They even move when I jump and move.  Any Ideas on how to fix this?  

I would upload a pic but I keep getting a msg saying file is corrupted, damaged or too large to open.

Body armor mods normally have a built in body for the main armor piece, this body might be a standard CBBE body, these piercings are made to fit the HDT body, which is a slight variation of CBBE. Why? I don't know. If HDT used the standard CBBE it would simplify things, but blabba is focused on his unibody

Now I have a problem with the nipple piercings when I have armor equipped, they are still visible when I have daedric armor equipped and show where by chars boobs are. They even move when I jump and move.  Any Ideas on how to fix this?  

I would upload a pic but I keep getting a msg saying file is corrupted, damaged or too large to open.

Body armor mods normally have a built in body for the main armor piece, this body might be a standard CBBE body, these piercings are made to fit the HDT body, which is a slight variation of CBBE. Why? I don't know. If HDT used the standard CBBE it would simplify things, but blabba is focused on his unibody

So Basically I've got to use Outfit studio to change what ever body skeleton / mesh / body type, whatever to the HDT 1.3 body so that the piercings don't show when clothing is equipped? Is that right?

So Basically I've got to use Outfit studio to change what ever body skeleton / mesh / body type, whatever to the HDT 1.3 body so that the piercings don't show when clothing is equipped? Is that right?

The piercings are going to be there regardless, unless you unequip them. If the armor isn't big enough in the chest then it will probably clip through.

Sounds like you want some sort of mod that hides them.

The piercings are going to be there regardless, unless you unequip them. If the armor isn't big enough in the chest then it will probably clip through.

Sounds like you want some sort of mod that hides them.

Yeah a mod that would sort that out would be really nice, it just bugs me when I'm out looking in 3rd person.

Anno, you could use SkyUI's Favourite Groups feature to set up equipment sets to wear without piercings.  The groups have an option in the MCM you can set to Unequip Armour prior to equipping, which will remove the piercings and then equip your set.

Thanks a lot Lother for all the hard work!  I've tested the positioning on all of the piercings and find the nipple and labia piercings all work great for me with my preset.  

Navel piercings are giving me some trouble.  Some are positioned perfectly with my preset while others (even ones from the source) float in front of my character's stomach.  Those listed below all float out of position:

AH1 Amulet (nav) - Too far out and too high (but AH1 Amulet Green is fine).

Piercing navel hearts red/blue/black - Too far out.

HW piercing navel white/black - Too far out.

Piercing navel spikes white/black - Too far out and too high.

Piercing Navel Gold/Black/Red - Too far out.

Thanks again for your efforts in getting all these piercings working with the HDT body!

Navel piercings are giving me some trouble.  Some are positioned perfectly with my preset while others (even ones from the source) float in front of my character's stomach.  Those listed below all float out of position:

AH1 Amulet (nav) - Too far out and too high (but AH1 Amulet Green is fine).
Piercing navel hearts red/blue/black - Too far out.
HW piercing navel white/black - Too far out.
Piercing navel spikes white/black - Too far out and too high.
Piercing Navel Gold/Black/Red - Too far out.

Thanks for testing them. I'd normally fully test everything before I release it but there's just so many. I'll try to fix that AH1 Amulet. The rest were done by Lother.

Ok, I got HDT and the HDT Body running and the most piercings work well. Usually the whole thing should work when you select your naked HDT Body as outfit silder, make and save your preset for this and batch the thing with the whole HDT piercing set group.

For the single nipple and labia piercings I found no issue, they fit. Maybe you have to adjust the groin slider somewhat.

As above already written, some navel piercings appear too far out, others fit perfectly.

In addition the HW piercing set chains (neck chain sets for neck and nipples and belt chain sets for navel and labia) appear as if they were not affected by the group batching with the HDT naked body at all, they are totally out of line. Do I have to create them single maybe, each with its own preset ? issue is, that I get no HDT preset group as an option, I get just a CB++ TBBP fix preset as only option...

Hey

Apologies in advance for what I'm about to ask, but my experience with body slide is next to none --- I've been using CHSBHC out of the box without any modifications for the past year and a half.

I can't seem to get everything to the point shown in the screenshot in your op. Whenever I select a piercing, like the one in your screenshot for example, if I select the HDT piercings set as the filter, as soon as I click on the preset, the filter field ends up going blank. Also, the preset field is completely blank.

I've installed all the mods listed in your OP, but no dice. If I batch build without a preset, I get some a really deformed looking body.

If you could give me a quick rundown of how you managed to accomplish what you managed in the screenshots, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

post-123710-0-28763600-1399752622_thumb.jpg

I'm very, very grateful for this. I've been a long time fan of the SED7 piercing set. It's nice to see it BodySlide and HDT enabled.

It appears as though this mod plays along nicely: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24559/?

It adds a vendor to The Bannered Mare who sells jewelry versions of the SED7 piercings. It was meant to be used with the original SED7 mod, but seems to work perfectly fine with this one... sliders and HDT all operational. Nice. :)

There are a few alignment issues as already stated, but mostly nothing I can't get rid of with some BodySlide work. The SED7 navel piercing v.3 is a bit of a bugbear, though.

I guess a screenshot is the best descriptor:

2014_05_11_00001.jpg

I set my girl's belly slider to 0 for the shot to make it reasonably flat. Even with the belly at 0, you can see the potential problem: If I adjust that piece closer so that the barbell portion is properly embedded within her navel, the gem portion is gonna start clipping into her belly before the metal is even properly in place. The angle of the piece needs to be canted a bit anti-clockwise (from the perspective of the screenshot) to prevent that from happening. Maybe a slider can do that?

If I knew the first thing about NifSkope... Well, alas, I don't.

How 'bout those nipple rings, though? I still need to tweak things a little, but they're looking great. And they follow every motion perfectly. They're awesome.

Anyway... Kudos. This mod is fantastic, and I appreciate all of the effort.

• 2 weeks later...

^ The nipple piercings line up almost perfectly with Blabba's HDT Body 1.4.

There will be discrepancies with anything else. So build your nude body around Blabba's mod, and when it comes to armors/clothes, use sliders like PushUp to eliminate clipping. You're not typically going to see the nip piercings when armored/clothed anyway. And PushUp makes sense in most of these cases.

I tried to BodySlide the piercings into alignment with non-HDT Body 1.4 forms, but it's horrendous trying to do stuff like keeping the jewelry perpendicular to the nipples.

So my girl is HDT 1.4 while nekkid, but I maintain a separate BodySlide profile for outfits.

I saw on Lothar's screenshot for this mod in the download section, that "his" piercing chain sets (the neck and belt chain sets) are fitting perfectly there. I wonder why I get a distorted version of them. I use a HDT 1.4 naked body and XPMS Extended v 1.93a Rev50 and group batched all HDT piercings with my HDT 1.4 naked body preset. I used only CBBE sliders (no 7B or other sliders) and I do not use any exaggerated slider values.

When it comes to armors/clothes, use sliders like PushUp to eliminate clipping. You're not typically going to see the nip piercings when armored/clothed anyway. And PushUp makes sense in most of these cases.

I tried to BodySlide the piercings into alignment with non-HDT Body 1.4 forms, but it's horrendous trying to do stuff like keeping the jewelry perpendicular to the nipples.

So my girl is HDT 1.4 while nekkid, but I maintain a separate BodySlide profile for outfits.

When unibody/project cirtus is completed I hope to convert a lot of stuff to it!

Give it time to be completed and problems like this will be a thing of the past once stuff is converted to it.

Considering how awesome unibody/project citrus promises to be, it's much more motivating to convert stuff to it, if it works as planned.

I think I also have my source files for the AH1 converts, which considering what I had to do to convert them, will make it easier.

When it comes to armors/clothes, use sliders like PushUp to eliminate clipping. You're not typically going to see the nip piercings when armored/clothed anyway. And PushUp makes sense in most of these cases.

When unibody/project cirtus is completed I hope to convert a lot of stuff to it!

Give it time to be completed and problems like this will be a thing of the past once stuff is converted to it.

Considering how awesome unibody/project citrus promises to be, it's much more motivating to convert stuff to it, if it works as planned.

I think I also have my source files for the AH1 converts, which considering what I had to do to convert them, will make it easier.

Whatever amount of time you need, friend. You owe me nothing, yet you've given me much already. :)

Wow, awesome!  I'd downloaded the SED7 Piercings from the Nexus, but they didn't work with the new Bodyslide options (the rings were never near my character's nipples.)  I was looking at modding them in Bodyslide 2, but finding this. . . well, thank you SO much!  And it includes Piercing mods I'd never even heard of!  It's like sexy kinky Christmas in Skyrim!

So, having a bit of an issue.  The nipple SED7 nipple Piercings are working perfectly (YAY!), but the navel barbells are a few inches out from my character's belly, which is annoying because they were the only ones that worked with my custom body before.  I've applied my custom body to all piercings, and still having the issue.  Also, the various craftable chains and such are also way out from my character's body, even after applying my custom shape to all piercings.

Secondly, they don't fit right on my companions, hovering out and away from their bodies.

Anyone know how to fix these problems?

So, having a bit of an issue.  The nipple SED7 nipple Piercings are working perfectly (YAY!), but the navel barbells are a few inches out from my character's belly, which is annoying because they were the only ones that worked with my custom body before.  I've applied my custom body to all piercings, and still having the issue.  Also, the various craftable chains and such are also way out from my character's body, even after applying my custom shape to all piercings.

Secondly, they don't fit right on my companions, hovering out and away from their bodies.

Anyone know how to fix these problems?

The piercings aren't perfect or complete. As far as your companions, they need to be using the same body as you are using made in bodyslide for stuff to line up.

Everything with the same preset.

@Erik

For now there's a fairly easy workaround; set up a separate BodySlide profile for the SED7 navel jewelry, and for the Belly slider, click on the boxes and manually enter negative values.

Like so:

bsexample.jpg

You will have to play around a bit to find whatever negative value suits your bodyshape. Mine is a bit heavy-set. If yours is skinnier, you'll probably need a deeper negative value than mine.

But here's my result:

2014_05_27_00001.jpg

The "gem" type SED7 navel piercing will probably clip into the belly when moved into place, but the "ball" or "spike" types work fine. The AH1 and Newmiller navel pieces will need their own offsets, too.

Hope that helps. :)

Love the mod, but I'm having some problems with the nipple piercing conversions from Randomguy43's mod. For some reason, I can't equip any of them! The navel and labia piercings work perfectly, but the nipple piercings refuse to equip. If someone could help me with my problem, I would really appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...