Where did you get the Aradia Lace bodyslide?  Couldn't find it on the main thread for aradia's works.

The original files required: http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-279.html

The Bodyslide files: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/ (under 'MuscleMadam's' spoiler list)

I'm using HDT bodyslide 1.4 (did you made these piercings with 1.3 by any chance?)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended [X.93ar50]

Great job!

But I found that it isn't Compatibility with the newest HDT Body 1/3/2014.

Did you think about fix it in the next version?

Two both, HDT Body 1.4 just cleaned up installation files from 1.3, Blabba (the author) comfirmed it to me and there's no compatibility issues since no weight or substantial edits were made, so this conversion should behave the same way with 1.3 and 1.4. So at xiaomiza, you could describe better your problem to try to help you, cause it's not certainly a compatibilty issue.

Hentaijin, that piercing hidding problem it's constant or only happens when collision deformations (like in your pic)?

You mean why I wouldn't want that as HDT optimized mesh but only as TBBP mesh?

As far as I understood from reading the first few posts in this thread your meshes are TBBP but HDT optimized, so normal TBBP meshes will cause some clipping or distortions when moving around in TBBP/BBP animations without HDT installed.

I am still playing Skyrim and do not want to fuck up my saved game (I have loads of script mods installed, from SoS over Sexlab framework over Zaz to several other mods and I am using stuff like different skeletons for males and females, PC exclusive animation path, gender specific animation FNIS patches etc. etc. and everything works fine at moment) and I don't want to mess with HDT at moment, maybe later when I start a new game (but I already want to use maybe Krista's Ladybody in a new game and I have no idea how this body shape behaves to HDT).

HDT is just a SKSE plugin, is safe to install/uninstall modify/change/mess with, doesnt leave traces on savegames so you can try it safely ;)

But certainly, Ladybody isn't compatible with this conversion, nor will be, at least until Blabba and Vioxis finish their "Universal Body" project, then will see!

Ok, after this information and now as you converted Newmillers to HDT in lightspeed I can't resist. Damn, I was waiting for more than a year for a at least BBPable and bodyslide compatible version of those two accessoire mods and now they are here within a few days. Thank you for this.

I will get that HDT body to run, it's just worth the effort.

As we are just on the super skimpy accessiore topic here, ever thought about converting Gatti's good old jewelry set? There is a BAMM preset for this, but it isn't BBP/TBBP/HDTable and to be honest, I have never seen a BBPable.  

You mean why I wouldn't want that as HDT optimized mesh but only as TBBP mesh?

As far as I understood from reading the first few posts in this thread your meshes are TBBP but HDT optimized, so normal TBBP meshes will cause some clipping or distortions when moving around in TBBP/BBP animations without HDT installed.

I am still playing Skyrim and do not want to fuck up my saved game (I have loads of script mods installed, from SoS over Sexlab framework over Zaz to several other mods and I am using stuff like different skeletons for males and females, PC exclusive animation path, gender specific animation FNIS patches etc. etc. and everything works fine at moment) and I don't want to mess with HDT at moment, maybe later when I start a new game (but I already want to use maybe Krista's Ladybody in a new game and I have no idea how this body shape behaves to HDT).

HDT is just a SKSE plugin, is safe to install/uninstall modify/change/mess with, doesnt leave traces on savegames so you can try it safely ;)

But certainly, Ladybody isn't compatible with this conversion, nor will be, at least until Blabba and Vioxis finish their "Universal Body" project, then will see!

Ok, after this information and now as you converted Newmillers to HDT in lightspeed I can't resist. Damn, I was waiting for more than a year for a at least BBPable and bodyslide compatible version of those two accessoire mods and now they are here within a few days. Thank you for this.

I will get that HDT body to run, it's just worth the effort.

As we are just on the super skimpy accessiore topic here, ever thought about converting Gatti's good old jewelry set? There is a BAMM preset for this, but it isn't BBP/TBBP/HDTable and to be honest, I have never seen a BBPable.  

Sure, my intention is to make here all that kind of stuff, Gatti's one of them. And in the future I'd like to update the piercings to have separate physics so pieces will move with own motion. By the way, if you use HDT and you find something that has been already converted to TBBP you can use it, TBBP is perfectly compatible with HDT physics, in fact 'HDT Body' is just TBBP too, but with refined 'weights' for actual physics. :D For the body, now you only need to build your body in bodyslide, but instead of using CalienteAdvanced, use HDT Body, you can use your custom body preset of course. And then for the plugin itself I would recommend you to just install a ready pack for HDT like this or this. If you want collision, the easiest way is to equip the HDT Object (find it with console, included in the mentioned packages) and I'd recommend you one of those idles where the girl grabs her boobs for test or keep :D

Hentaijin, that piercing hidding problem it's constant or only happens when collision deformations (like in your pic)?

I turned off HDT physics to check and it still has the misalignment.

post-105340-0-11946400-1395002876_thumb.jpg

Some of the nipple piercings from Newmiller's Piercingset align really nicely

post-105340-0-83158100-1395003713_thumb.jpg

post-105340-0-88404200-1395003812_thumb.jpg

others not so much

post-105340-0-30788800-1395003782_thumb.jpg

post-105340-0-32327100-1395003824_thumb.jpg

All of the ones with the same base nipple piercing shape as the last picture are misaligned the same way.

Maybe I did something wrong, I am human, but I think I did everything correctly.

I'll take a closer look at this later today, but for now I GTG.

...and I'd recommend you one of those idles where the girl grabs her boobs for test or keep :D

R1313's Idle Animation pose number 1 or 2. At moment I use number 1 and it is gorgeous :D

If we are just on TBBP animations, it's a bit hidden, therefore I post it here. It's a conversion of Ralfetas.

New one

SovngardeSteelArmor TBBP

http://www.mediafire...eelArmor_BS.rar

As all conversions i am making, is TBBP and i hand painted the weights so the metal part don´t move in the tbbp move.

Panty and Skirt ZAP slider avaiable too.

You need the original Sovngarde mod from nexus for it.

I use Dragonfly's walking/running animations from Nexus (just the animations, not his skeleton or meshes) and this convertion delivers the best breast bounce I have ever seen for a heavy armor design and I have only TBBP installed.

attachicon.gifenb 2014_03_16 16_42_46_35.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-03-16_00002.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-03-16_00004.jpg

others not so much

attachicon.gif2014-03-16_00003.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-03-16_00005.jpg

All of the ones with the same base nipple piercing shape as the last picture are misaligned the same way.

Maybe I did something wrong, I am human, but I think I did everything correctly.

A couple of SED/ ones were missplaced, this you installed the fix? Anyway, I was just asking cause if the problem is constant then I think its more easily for me to fix it. I did this quite fast and I havent tested them all yet. Though is weird cause for example the black winds nip piercing works fine for me, in fact one of the pics of the download page show that piercing. Anyway, got to do some test. You're using HDT Body 1.4, CBBE preset, and which HDT files?

attachicon.gifenb 2014_03_16 16_42_46_35.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-03-16_00002.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-03-16_00004.jpg

others not so much

attachicon.gif2014-03-16_00003.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-03-16_00005.jpg

A couple of SED/ ones were missplaced, this you installed the fix? Anyway, I was just asking cause if the problem is constant then I think its more easily for me to fix it. I did this quite fast and I havent tested them all yet. Though is weird cause for example the black winds nip piercing works fine for me, in fact one of the pics of the download page show that piercing. Anyway, got to do some test. You're using HDT Body 1.4, CBBE preset, and which HDT files?

hdtPhysicsExtensions v14.28, but I tried it without HDT and it still has the issues with the left nipple.

I installed the fix yes, I went as far as to uninstall everything re-download and re-install everything(and bodyslide 2 itself).

Bodyslide 2 doesn't seem to be showing the files for me....mysterious......Look at pic below

I even tried running bodyslide 2 as an admin, same problem.

post-105340-0-64621100-1395309148_thumb.jpg

The SED7 set is still having the issue with the left nipple no matter what I toy with.

How I can adjust this items in bodyslide? When I adjust them I don't see body. What can you recommend me in this situation?

P.s sorry for my english:-(

Adjust body using 'HDT CBBE Bodyslide' then save your preset, assigning it to ALL groups(checkmark em all). Create the body using that preset. Then go to groups, chose groups, select 'HDT Piercings' and 'HDT Newmiller Piercings' then batch build(button on bottom left) with your preset.

Hello folks,

I`m new to this site and to anything about modding, but I have a question, hoping you`ve got the answer:

I love the piercings here and love to use them right of the bat. I`d like to have a choice of piercings at the very start of the game, preferably in charactergeneration if possible. Is there anyway?

I`ve also read of the sexlabnostrip command to make certain piercings don`t get stripped. I`d love a guide on how to implement this. A link to the right page would be awesome, since I have very little experience modding.

Thank you for your time,

Aralian

Hello folks,

I`m new to this site and to anything about modding, but I have a question, hoping you`ve got the answer:

I love the piercings here and love to use them right of the bat. I`d like to have a choice of piercings at the very start of the game, preferably in charactergeneration if possible. Is there anyway?

I`ve also read of the sexlabnostrip command to make certain piercings don`t get stripped. I`d love a guide on how to implement this. A link to the right page would be awesome, since I have very little experience modding.

Thank you for your time,

Aralian

You can get any item for free from the console (` key next to 1)

type  help "<item name>"

to find the item code, then

player.additem <item code> <quantity>

for example

help "piercing"

player.additem 5000287C 1

FYI the first 2 hexidecimal digits in the item code are the load order of the mod that item is from.

I got the piercings working but some piercings don't work properly. They are behind the nipple and they don't appear outside the body. If I use the tfc console command and look inside my follower's body, I can see some of the piercings like the HW piercing black and piercing nipple heart black. The nipple shields are also kinda off. The nipple chains work the best so far. Also, the piercings don't seem to be symmetrical as one is more crooked on one nipple than the other.

• 3 weeks later...

Nipple, Navel, and Labia piercings from Oblivion by AH1
converted by randomguy43
CK stuff by mayatola

and now converted to HDT body by hentaijin

I'm working on my own conversion of AH1 piercings. The author has finished development and says anyone can 'pick this up' so I don't think he would mind me posting it here as a mirror. If I get any complaints I will only leave the conversion. This conversion takes a fair bit more work than I originally thought, but I'm still getting it done! It's taught me blender and it's extremely annoying import/export process. I aim to do all of them, starting with all the nipple piercings. Lother can add it to the OP assuming he credits me ;) I think it's best to have all these HDT piercing conversions in the same place.

This conversion isn't absolutely perfect from a modders perspective, but you probably woln't notice anything wrong. Outfit studio's 'copy bone weights' function works, but leaves the resulting nif un-readable in nifskope, but works fine ingame. The alignment of the nipple piercings could be better, but it looks pretty good, and making it better would take a lot more work then I want to put in.

All items found in a barrel to the right of the entrance to Dragonsreach (Whiterun Castle). Barrel is named AH1 container.
All items enchantable as jewelry (not craftable). The barrel contains 3 of each item, but if you want more, help AH1 in console will produce the full list.

Install instructions
1. Download and install the original mod, AH1 Piercings 10-3 update

2. Download and install AH1 HDT Piercings set

3. Open bodyslide 2 and use the outfit filter to filter "AH1 HDT", select your custom preset, and click batch build at bottom left.

If there is a modder skilled with the creation kit that can help me add a new items to the base mod I could use some help. There are 4 variations of heart nipple rings(ruby, opal, sapphire, diamond) and 3 variations of the gem nipple rings(opal, ruby,sapphire). I would like for both sets to have more variations including diamond in the gem nipple rings(which I already have a texture for), and also add emerald to both of them. Making the new nif converts is easy but I don't know the first thing about the creation kit, as I have never used it. PM me if you want to help :)

preview pics

post-105340-0-35932100-1397189528_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-85535700-1397189538_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-85092300-1397189547_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-28348000-1397189556_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-73955000-1397189565_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-63733600-1397189572_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-13480400-1397189579_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-28779500-1397189589_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-43465800-1397189597_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-10028300-1397189604_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-24445900-1397189610_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-87792800-1397189616_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-20659400-1397189624_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-01145200-1397189633_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-15861700-1397189643_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-47786800-1397189652_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-85458300-1397189659_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-29869800-1397189667_thumb.jpgpost-105340-0-61334800-1397189677_thumb.jpg

Changelog

0.1 first release, containing 6 nipple piercings, more to come in the coming days

0.3 all 19 nipple piercings done! also includes 2 updated textures that make gold items and gold skulls look better.

1.0 All navel piercings done, 1 new adjusted texture. I haven't tested them all, let me know of any problems.

AH1 Piercings 10-3 update.7z

AH1 HDT Piercings set v1.7z

Thanks, really cool to have a new piercingset, who would have thought we were gonna end with so many body piercings for HDT/Bodyslide :3

I made a quick note on the OP, along with credits, although this is gonna be in the download files, I hope along with an improved version of Newmiller's and SED7.

Ok I'm redoing most bugged piercings using only HDT Body 1.4 and default OS reference skelly. Please if somebody is so kind to test, these are the (I hope) fixed versions for the basic Sed7 nipplerings (gold amethyst, ruby, etc., and silver amethyst, ruby, etc.), not the nipple shields atm.

attachicon.gifHDTSED7Test.7z

The navel and labia ones are fine, but the nipple ones are always misaligned (honestly must be something with the breasts of my char.), from the ones i tested, nipplewand didn't show up.

Is there anything i could do to align the nipple piercings?

Ok I'm redoing most bugged piercings using only HDT Body 1.4 and default OS reference skelly. Please if somebody is so kind to test, these are the (I hope) fixed versions for the basic Sed7 nipplerings (gold amethyst, ruby, etc., and silver amethyst, ruby, etc.), not the nipple shields atm.

The navel and labia ones are fine, but the nipple ones are always misaligned (honestly must be something with the breasts of my char.), from the ones i tested, nipplewand didn't show up.

Labias aren't included in this conversion cause labia isn't altered in bodyslide, the ones you've tried are just the default ones. The test fix I just posted only includes nipplering gold and silver (followed by the material of the game, example nipplering gold/amethyst) try find 'nipple' in the console and they should show up. Also you need the main mod from tne download section for the rest of the nipples piercing to work. Can you also put a screen to see the kind of missalignement?

Labias aren't included in this conversion cause labia isn't altered in bodyslide, the ones you've tried are just the default ones. The test fix I just posted only includes nipplering gold and silver (followed by the material of the game, example nipplering gold/amethyst) try find 'nipple' in the console and they should show up. Also you need the main mod from tne download section for the rest of the nipples piercing to work. Can you also put a screen to see the kind of missalignement?

I just tested those new sed7 conversions, and they work great now. :)

@john1323

I don't think the nipplewands were completed in the original sed7 set?

and are you using HDT body 1.4? The preset you use to build your body and to make the piercings have to be the exact same.

On a side note I've completed and tested 11 of the 18 nipple piercings for my AH1 conversion so far. I think I should have all the nipple piercings done and posted by sometime tomorrow night.

CHECK OLDER POST

Those using 7B body might be interested in this, which just came out.

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52930

Hello  Lothar .

This mod work perfectly ,easy to build , no problem  and so beautiful , amazing , i love It !!!
   The previous version of piercingset was a little capricious for me , but it worked too witth a lot of tenacity ^^.

(sorry for my bad english)

Congratulation for your work and explanation .