Project Merida (Just another shitty hair)

Yoo

Judging by the lack of update I do think, Yoo finds the ESO experience quite satisfying...

It would be great if you would release the hair in the video as is though.

Yoo should check the unnoficial chat xD  (so many puns, so little time)

And yes, I liked ESO, even more knowing that they will finally add collisions with mobs and NPCs...

Back on topic, I havent posted anything because I was busy with RL work. I'll try to upload a video tonight showing the current state.

And, if you want, here is a teaser pic made by sayka83 (she is doing the testing/textures). Also, I was a bit bored and I started to do the dress and cape aswell, just to have a complete Merida set.

13276414985_19b4b4d157_o.jpg

13271943343_3bf42a5ba2_o.jpg

Yes, she loves to create screenshots... check her Flickr profile for more pics...

....o.O....

Can't wait!   That hair....Wow.....

Yes, she loves to create screenshots... check her Flickr profile for more pics...

And she's talented at both texturing and screenshoting (yes, I create new words if I want :P ) I fell in love with the red head she made...

Anyway thanks for the update I can't wait to get my hands on this hair!

Awwwwww! The bouncing is as cute as the original! This is amazing Yooooo! And I love the dress too, it looks like the hem stretches a little sometimes when you're moving (or mebe it's just because it bounces around so rapidly) buuuuuut I love it too! I never expected seeing cloth physics in skyrim would make me so happy XD

Moves in the same way as in land since the havok world on this engine works on "empty" space. There is no air neither water, so there is no wind or floating effects.

But if you are worried about clipping, I assure you that there is no clipping when you swim since the chest, shoulders,neck and head has collision objects.

Initial release on saturday / sunday

(Hair only)

No new normal maps (it will use the same as the video)

Short and long version, short is the one shown on the video, long version length is around the hip.

FillerbunnySleep.gif

(Hair only)

Short and long version, short is the one shown on the video, long version length is around the hip.

FillerbunnySleep.gif

Nice to see you'll be releasing this to the public :) I'll be sure to try it out and probably even play with it.

Looking forward to it <3

(Hair only)

FillerbunnySleep.gif

Can't wait to see the longer version !

Huh, I've been interested in the HDT hair aspect of skyrim modding for a while since i saw the first pony tail tech demo vids. Thought I'd google it to see how its progressed... Stunned is what I am, this work is amazing. Also by far the best looking hair mod around and its HDT! Can't wait for your release tomorrow, Thanks Yoo!

Hey Yoo, first of all thanks for the initial release!  As soon as I saw the download link I tried it out. Now i know it's the initial release, but I immediatly noticed a big difference between what I got ingame compared to your videos =/. In my game the hair tends to be like a umbrella going in all directions from the top of the head, though not to infinity, but more like a few inches before the hair hangs down. Took 2 screenshots, still trying to find what might be causing this ( using the latest HDTPE, followed everything on your download page etc ), should be fun going through my modlist xD

Took this one, though once outside the creation menu the hair doesn't stay like this.

xsmh.jpg

Second one, showing the 'umbrella' effect 

5yee.jpg

Hey Yoo, first of all thanks for the initial release!  As soon as I saw the download link I tried it out. Now i know it's the initial release, but I immediatly noticed a big difference between what I got ingame compared to your videos =/. In my game the hair tends to be like a umbrella going in all directions from the top of the head, though not to infinity, but more like a few inches before the hair hangs down. Took 2 screenshots, still trying to find what might be causing this ( using the latest HDTPE, followed everything on your download page etc ), should be fun going through my modlist xD

Took this one, though once outside the creation menu the hair doesn't stay like this.

xsmh.jpg

Second one, showing the 'umbrella' effect 

5yee.jpg

Sounds like your HDT files have collisions at the head on collision filter 0

Archived