[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

This mod might have some highly useful scripts that you may use Doc:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=18009

It would definately be a good starting point for PC enslavement, basically if you get arrested and opt to go to jail, your hands get bound but you maintain full control of you mobility, if you follow the guard you go through a jail sequence and if you try to run, well you can but you obviously have your hands bound and i think its a one hit kill when your hands are bound

something there would definately be useful

It's fairly basic at the moment but I'm still working on it. Windu has already asked for permission to use it with SSG an of course you have it. My source scripts are not included in the dl but I don't mind providing them if requested. Be warned you may find it a little less than elegant as it is my first attempt at a mod and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

Once I'm finished I'd like do a version with some adult content, and possibly a tie in with SSG once it's done and if it's allowed. Perhaps a chance of a corrupt guard selling you to the slaver guild or something. But that's a long way off yet.

Flash' date=' remember i said that i was planning on doing meshes for the ponygirl attire on the farming addon page and in IRC. I was planning on making hoofboots and a harness(maybe not harness).Also if someone could set up a scaled sattle to fit the human skeleton and combine it with a crawling animation, we could make pony(girl) mounts

[/quote']

O.O Yes please.

Flash' date=' remember i said that i was planning on doing meshes for the ponygirl attire on the farming addon page and in IRC. I was planning on making hoofboots and a harness(maybe not harness).Also if someone could set up a scaled sattle to fit the human skeleton and combine it with a crawling animation, we could make pony(girl) mounts

[/quote']

We'll need the hoofboots for sure. I'm not sure I could learn to make 'em from scratch in any reasonable amount of time. In fact, I'm certain I'd fail at it, judging from my one foray into Nifscope. As for saddles, I'm not much for crawling ponygirls, it's just too slow and crawling is really for puppygirls or catgirls indoors.

As for saddles' date=' I'm not much for crawling ponygirls, it's just too slow and crawling is really for puppygirls or catgirls indoors.

[/quote']

Well, maybe not to ride around Skyrim, but I'd love to ride a ponygirl around a dungeon as a means to humiliate/subjugate. I know there's a Catwoman Crawl thread, and I'd really, really love to see that one happen as well, though it wouldn't fit for a ponygirl. Is it very hard to animate from scratch?

Depending upon what type of voice acting you would be looking for (didn't read previous posts to potentially learn for myself)' date=' this is an area that I may be able to contribute in. I can do, I would like to think, quite a bit with my voice. When I am on here is hit and miss, so when the time comes, pm me with roles available, and I will submit my vocal resume (lol) for any I think I would be appropriate for.

[/quote']

Currently all roles are open :)

Other truth to be told' date=' the only reason you haven't seen me on IRC, is because life has been a little crazy, a little interesting, and a little busy. But an active contribution, I would absolutely make time for.

[/quote']

I can understand "crazy" :)

A huge wagon like that would require a team. At minimum two in tandem' date=' but three across (one between the shafts and one outside them to either side) might work. Or even six if you're going for speed. I'm not sure I can get N ponygirls to work in unison.

[/quote']

Syncing them probably isn't going to be a problem if we can get them all ready to at the same time. They'll all run the same loop, I expect, so it should be doable.

I was looking more at the existing two wheeled cart to be pulled by a single ponygirl either as a simple cargo cart' date=' or perhaps with more work somehow fasten a chair to it for a driver to be seated in.

[/quote']

I must admit I thought the mod was for one of the two wheelers. Need to pay more careful attention I guess :)

[/quote']

I'm looking forward to seeing that. Did you see there are a pair of clawed feet boots on Nexus? Someone took a pair of hagraven feet, chopped off the rest of the mesh and used the feet as boots. The same approach would probably work with a horses hooves as well.

Yep' date=' been meaning to have a look at that one. Too much to do and not enough time :)

It's fairly basic at the moment but I'm still working on it. Windu has already asked for permission to use it with SSG an of course you have it. My source scripts are not included in the dl but I don't mind providing them if requested. Be warned you may find it a little less than elegant as it is my first attempt at a mod and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

I wouldn't mind a look, I must admit. The follow + warning approach is one I want to use, certainly.

Once I'm finished I'd like do a version with some adult content' date=' and possibly a tie in with SSG once it's done and if it's allowed. Perhaps a chance of a corrupt guard selling you to the slaver guild or something. But that's a long way off yet.

[/quote']

It's all right. So is the SSG from being ready for a tie in :)

O.O Yes please.

Speaking of which: we have the wiki back up. It's even got a page on farming.

Once I'm finished I'd like do a version with some adult content' date=' and possibly a tie in with SSG once it's done and if it's allowed. Perhaps a chance of a corrupt guard selling you to the slaver guild or something. But that's a long way off yet.

[/quote']

No idea you lived on these forums too man, I'd like to say great work so far its pretty smooth, at least in solitude anyway, good work! You have some scripting skill to overwrite the origional system, sure its in the early stages but I cant wait to see some tie in's friend good work!

The wiki is back? Oh hell ya!

Hey Doc, it's me Ryan. This is my... well, call it an alter ego if you will. :) I was pretty sad when they took down the original wiki, but was sure glad you managed you get your data back.

By the way, do you think the new wiki will face the same problems, or I can stop worrying?:-/

Speaking of which: we have the wiki back up. It's even got a page on farming.

Hurray for the wiki! Hopefully it can stay up.

That's quite an informative page on farming, probably not what most people envision when they hear the term, though. You guys never cease to amaze me with the kind of crazy-ass sick ideas you come up with - I mean that as a compliment, of course.

Guest Crisis244

DASTARD incoming ... *jumps excitedly around* :angel:

Made read the Text about it again and thought about those dwemer slave transport spheres.

iirc the current plan is to hold the girl upright spreadeagled in a frame' date=' right?

That would make the sphere quite big I think so what about an alternate (more compact) pose?

Fold her up somewhat as in the attached pictures... would save space and allow even easier access to her better parts :D

[/quote']

Where is the 4th pic from? O.o :3

We'll need the hoofboots for sure. I'm not sure I could learn to make 'em from scratch in any reasonable amount of time. In fact' date=' I'm certain I'd fail at it, judging from my one foray into Nifscope. As for saddles, I'm not much for crawling ponygirls, it's just too slow and crawling is really for puppygirls or catgirls indoors.

[/quote']

Now that's a reason to have female giants. So we can break 'em to the saddle and use 'em as mounts. Two legged posture, of course.

Not entirely sure it fits the setting, mind. Still, it's a fun mental image :)

Well' date=' maybe not to ride around Skyrim, but I'd love to ride a ponygirl around a dungeon as a means to humiliate/subjugate.

[/quote']

Sounds like a cue for one of my favourite scenes from Fair Harvest

I know there's a Catwoman Crawl thread' date=' and I'd really, really love to see that one happen as well, though it wouldn't fit for a ponygirl. Is it very hard to animate from scratch?

[/quote']

Well, one of our animators, ShadeAnimator, has a motion capture rig that uses a pair of kinect sensors and some mocap animation. Which is probably the easiest way to do it, if not the cheapest.

Apart from that, it's not too hard with skeletal animation. It's fiddly and painstaking, but it just boils down to posing the skeleton in the position it needs to be in at regular intervals in the animation. The software works out most of the intermediate stuff.

There's a couple of hoops to jump through getting it into a format usable in Skyrim, but we can sort that out if you make the animations.

*pokes Doc* Long time no see.

How goes the progress with the foxy boxing ring? >.>

Hey' date=' LJ! Nice to hear from you.

Well, I've got a setting for it. It looks like the big fight is going to be in an open topped cave at Secunda's Watch. Bitter cold winds howling down through the cavern, fighting on a wooden platform over the abyss. Calyps has made us a platform for the girls to fight on. I just need the cavern now.

We're also going to try and set it up as a strip fight. Lots of small costume pieces for both contestants mounted on unused body nodes, and a hotkey to grab your opponent and strip off part of her outfit. As the number of garments goes down, the cold gets to you, meaning you move slower and do less damage.

By the way, do you think the new wiki will face the same problems, or I can stop worrying?:-/

Well, we're never going to be popular in certain quarters, but our new host is a private individual, so we're fairly safe in that respect. There are still avenues of attach I guess, but we should be safe from being reported for T&C violations at least :)

That's quite an informative page on farming' date=' probably not what most people envision when they hear the term, though. You guys never cease to amaze me with the kind of crazy-ass sick ideas you come up with - I mean that as a compliment, of course.

[/quote']

And I'll take it as such! Of course a lot of what I've specced out is recycled from other sources. On the other hand "To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research"

Depending upon what type of voice acting you would be looking for (didn't read previous posts to potentially learn for myself)' date=' this is an area that I may be able to contribute in. I can do, I would like to think, quite a bit with my voice. When I am on here is hit and miss, so when the time comes, pm me with roles available, and I will submit my vocal resume (lol) for any I think I would be appropriate for.

[/quote']

Currently all roles are open :)

I am seeing several roles I may be capable of fulfilling, but my current favorite is "Torolf The Merry", lol. "Olbert Grain-Counter" and "Sifkni" have potential for me as well, maybe even "Enarvy Sarayn", not to mention other lesser roles.

I should also say that due to the fact I have roommates who are practically always home (grumble grumble), I would be more comfortable with roles that do not have a sex scene/sexual voice acting, necessary for them. I fear I would provide a half-assed performance for said roles; may be true, may be false, I can't say for sure.

DASTARD incoming ... *jumps excitedly around* :angel:

Made read the Text about it again and thought about those dwemer slave transport spheres.

iirc the current plan is to hold the girl upright spreadeagled in a frame' date=' right?

That would make the sphere quite big I think so what about an alternate (more compact) pose?

Fold her up somewhat as in the attached pictures... would save space and allow even easier access to her better parts :D

[/quote']

Where is the 4th pic from? O.o :3

Nr. 4 should be from

http://www.renderotica.com/

I play the Oblivion mod slavetraders ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2480&highlight=slavetraders ), there are lots of ideas for ssg.

1. secunda watch and slaver hq need prisons (big +20/30) for the new prisonners and the trained slaves. Small, 1 person, cold, in the dark cells to break hostile guard/warrior women. After few weeks it's difficult to manage all the slaves.

2. a prison/house/room/harem, where I can store the slaves I don't want to sell.

3. some ai for the trained slaves (like in slavetraders)

- follow me (bandits or guards can ask to be payed with the slave (sex))

- train (have sex) pc give/pc recieve

- train with a slaver

- train with another slave (not only with the slavers)

- relax here (the slave read/drink/eat/sleep/sit/dance/walk around), maybe she can have sex with other slaves

- sell your flowers (prostitution) the slave walk around and ask npc to have sex for money

- prostitution for free (for the slaver team in the slave camp)

- have free sex with this npc

- a sold slave can follow her npc master during the day and sleep/have sex in his house (she needs the key of her master's house to follow him inside his house). I don't like in slavetraders that the slave have sex with her master every 10 sec in the middle of the street, maybe just inside houses.

4. After few weeks I will have a lot of slaves, what to do with all the trained slaves:

- sell them (they follow their master)

- option to rebuy them (buy them back)

- earn money with the slaves I don't want to sell :

- brothels

- cow farm

- creature breeding

It could be part of a post training. I can visit/use these places and each week there is money in a safe. It should be big places for at least 100 slaves.

- free them (npc I need for a quest)

- Make them disappear (if too much slaves in the game)

- sell them to a pirate/sailor/slaver, he will sell them in an other country. (cannot rebuy the slaves)

- kill them/experiments lab/meat to feed animals

- rapevine

5. In slavetraders I have to be in the training room to train the slaves, if I leave the room the training stops. After a while it's really boring to have to stay in the same room for hours for a long training. In ssg, I should be able to do the breaking part, then let the other slavers finish the long and boring training (for weeks/months). I can do a quest, catch new prisoners and when I come back there is progression in the training.

Most of it have been thought before, in Oblivion with slavetraders what I need the most are places for my prisoners/slaves (prisons/brothels/breeding rooms), not always be in the training room and a good ai for the slaves.

Doc' date=' you know as far as the logo for the wiki goes, you can set up selectable themes, using a different logo for each theme. Just gotta make sure the colors fit each logo, otherwise it'll look like shit.

[/quote']

I didn't actually. I know mediawiki about well enough to edit articles, and that's it. The only way to change that logo I knew about was to edit a php file on the server.

We could do with a theme for the site as well. Vanilla wikimedia is readable, but I'd like something more ... evocative

I personally like the first one with the seperate letters best.

I think it's between that one and the rust and gold shield with the chain border. I think the shield is winning at the moment.

hey GabeHelsing' date=' my name is Ryan too. Are you trying to copy me?

[/quote']

I'm getting confused :)

I play the Oblivion mod slavetraders ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2480&highlight=slavetraders )' date=' there are lots of ideas for ssg.

[/quote']

Yeah, I like that one too. It started out a bit simplistic, but it got good, and it's probably going to be better when 0.91 is translated.

1. secunda watch and slaver hq need prisons (big +20/30) for the new prisonners and the trained slaves. Small' date=' 1 person, cold, in the dark cells to break hostile guard/warrior women. After few weeks it's difficult to manage all the slaves.

[/quote']

Yeah. Maybe not that big to start with. Might I allow an upgrade path though.

Bear in mind that SW is the first in a series of bases. I want to resist the temptation to put all the good stuff in there, or I won't have anything left for the subsequent bases :)

2. a prison/house/room/harem' date=' where I can store the slaves I don't want to sell.

[/quote']

Definitely

3. some ai for the trained slaves (like in slavetraders)

- follow me (bandits or guards can ask to be payed with the slave (sex))

- train with another slave (not only with the slavers)

- relax here (the slave read/drink/eat/sleep/sit/dance/walk around)' date=' maybe she can have sex with other slaves

- sell your flowers (prostitution) the slave walk around and ask npc to have sex for money

- prostitution for free (for the slaver team in the slave camp)

- have free sex with this npc

[/quote']

Some of that, certainly. Definitely let others use your slave, either to raise their disposition or just to humiliate the slave. Paying guards and/or bandits would be nice. Shouldn't be without risk though. Guards could react badly to the attempted bribe, bandits might decide to keep the slave. Or that they wanted the player too, maybe.

I want do want some slave-on-slave action. There's a few ways I'd like to approach that.

Setting slaves to work as whores... I'm not keen on the flower seller motif. It's a bit of a LST trademark, and I'd be happier with a different euphemism. Or just call a whore a whore for that matter. I'd want to reduce the money you can make by pimping your slaves from the LST rates. In oblivion I can make a fine living as a pimp. It should be more about humiliating the girls than about the actual income.

- a sold slave can follow her npc master during the day and sleep/have sex in his house (she needs the key of her master's house to follow him inside his house). I don't like in slavetraders that the slave have sex with her master every 10 sec in the middle of the street' date=' maybe just inside houses.

[/quote']

I don't sell mine often enough to notice :)

4. After few weeks I will have a lot of slaves' date=' what to do with all the trained slaves:

- sell them (they follow their master)

- option to rebuy them (buy them back)

- earn money with the slaves I don't want to sell :

- brothels

- cow farm

- creature breeding

It could be part of a post training. I can visit/use these places and each week there is money in a safe. It should be big places for at least 100 slaves.

- free them (npc I need for a quest)

- Make them disappear (if too much slaves in the game)

- sell them to a pirate/sailor/slaver, he will sell them in an other country. (cannot rebuy the slaves)

- rapevine

[/quote']

Most of that is planned. Selling slaves is generally going to be through the guild and they'll disappear. It'd be nice to have a good way to deal with named NPCs so they can be bought back if necessary, but I never did like the idea that you can approach anyone and say "psst! wanna buy a slave?" Brothels and farms and other such stuff is planned, eventually :)

You want to keep a rapevine grove? Wow.

5. In slavetraders I have to be in the training room to train the slaves' date=' if I leave the room the training stops. After a while it's really boring to have to stay in the same room for hours for a long training. In ssg, I should be able to do the breaking part, then let the other slavers finish the long and boring training (for weeks/months). I can do a quest, catch new prisoners and when I come back there is progression in the training.

[/quote']

Yeah, once you get the crowd at SW up to speed, slave training will carry on without you. It'll still only happen when you're in the cell - that's a limitation of the engine - but I hope to be able to workout how long you've been away and calculate changes based on that.

Most of it have been thought before' date=' in Oblivion with slavetraders what I need the most are places for my prisoners/slaves (prisons/brothels/breeding rooms), not always be in the training room and a good ai for the slaves.

[/quote']

Both are definitely on the to-do list.

Interesting post. Thanks :)

I personally like the first one with the seperate letters best.

I think it's between that one and the rust and gold shield with the chain border. I think the shield is winning at the moment.

Maybe another option for separate letters with the rust and gold shield added.

When you fuse the two letters together they lose their identity. C and G could also be fused but then you can't see that it was a C and a G anymore.

And about the shield, wouldn't it be possible/awesome to change the colors based on the reputation of the guild, for example when just the guild just got founded use a wooden (or rusted) sign, when getting a bit of reputation maybe give them a stone, bronze, copper, silver shield

and when the guild reaches it top give it an golden shield?

Maybe another option for separate letters with the rust and gold shield added.

I can't get at my original SVG file for a week' date=' so this is a re-do.

[img']http://www.necavi.org/slavers/images/c/c6/Ssg_shield.png[/img]

Might be a bit bright, perhaps.

When you fuse the two letters together they lose their identity. C and G could also be fused but then you can't see that it was a C and a G anymore.

True. Although I quite like the way that abstracts the image. Still' date=' it works both ways.

And about the shield, wouldn't it be possible/awesome to change the colors based on the reputation of the guild, for example when just the guild just got founded use a wooden (or rusted) sign, when getting a bit of reputation maybe give them a stone, bronze, copper, silver shield

and when the guild reaches it top give it an golden shield?

Yeah. Or maybe use colour and quality to show rank for the guild guards. Or a mix of both, perhaps. Make the colour of the central symbol reflect rank, and the overall quality indicate the guild's standing.

I'm afraid I haven't checked this thread thoroughly, so I don't know if this has been addressed. Are you going to work in how "good guys" will react to this guild? And I'm talking people you can't bribe with sex or gold. Like, let's say there's another adventuring hero out there who's sworn to stop you. Will you have to set up traps and organize men to deal with him, a la Dungeon Keeper? Or maybe, if your speechcraft is high enough, you could spread slander and rumors about them, thus discrediting them. Maybe even pin a few crimes on them and get a bounty placed on their head.

And what about the government? Sometimes it sounds like you intend on making slavery accepted by the Jarls, and sometimes it sounds like the guild will be very hush hush. I'm not sure if you intend on the guild being public or secretive, but either way someone's going to have a problem with it and want to stop you. Perhaps you could have a quest line where you seek out and kill/enslave a hero who's on the warpath.

This is the sexiest thing I've ever heard. Please' date=' someone include a secret lab for this kind of thing. Macabre experiments for necromancy and the like, butcher stall with hanging body parts...hell, pair this with Souvenier Heads and Useful Remains and make a Sweeney Todd style restaurant. If someone did that, I'd love them forever.

Are you going to work in how "good guys" will react to this guild? And I'm talking people you can't bribe with sex or gold.

There's an "abolitionist" faction that is sworn to destroy the guild. Plus sundry raids from bounty hunters' date=' adventurers, and local guards.

Will you have to set up traps and organize men to deal with him, a la Dungeon Keeper? Or maybe, if your speechcraft is high enough, you could spread slander and rumors about them, thus discrediting them. Maybe even pin a few crimes on them and get a bounty placed on their head.

Your best defence against attack is always going to be the guild guards. They can soak up the damage when raiders attack. Just make sure you keep morale high. They expect to be paid. Gold or pussy, they're not that worried. But you neglect them at your peril.

And what about the government? Sometimes it sounds like you intend on making slavery accepted by the Jarls' date=' and sometimes it sounds like the guild will be very hush hush.

[/quote']

The premise is that there once existed a long defunct Slavers' Guild in Skyrim. The SSG is founded as an attempt to revive the guild, and with it the ancient Nord practice of slavekeeping. (This is a questionable interpretation of TES lore, but by no means indefensible). So when the PC joins the guild, it consists of little more than a couple of sadists in love, a slavegirl and the PC. (Admittedly, they'd have been doing a bit better if the PC didn't slaughter all their disposable muscle in the first quest, but the player doesn't find this side of things for some time).

Anyway, as the questline progresses, the guild gets opportunities to build political contact, grow its reputation, and do some PR work. Ultimately, the aim is to use the PC's standing as both vanquisher of Alduin and Kingmaker in the Civil War to persuade the Jarls to legally recognise the guild.

So depending on when where we are in the questline, the guild could be either very secretive, or a public institution with semi-police powers.

This is the sexiest thing I've ever heard. Please' date=' someone include a secret lab for this kind of thing. Macabre experiments for necromancy and the like, butcher stall with hanging body parts...hell, pair this with Souvenier Heads and Useful Remains and make a Sweeney Todd style restaurant. If someone did that, I'd love them forever.

I can definitely promise some scope for using the girls as lab animals. Guro and cannibalism, I have mixed feelings about. I tend to enjoy Dolcett's work, mainly because of the depth of submission for the girl who inevitable goes willing to her death on the roasting spit. Much beyond that and we're getting to the far reaches of what I'm comfortable with.

Which isn't to say we could have a sweeny todd add-on to the main mod, of course. I can see the appeal, even if it does make me go a bit "ick".

Couple more shields:

This one with some grunge. Hmmm... Needs some cleanup, now I see it on a dark background.

Ssg_shield_grunge.png

And this one with dragon script around the rim.

Ssg_shield_inscribed.png

The top inscription says "GUILD OF SLAVERS" and the bottom one "DOMINANCE OR SUBMISSION"

Hummp. That one needs cleaning too. Got a stray chain link in there...

Ohhh! I love the one with the dragonspeak script! Is it a little darker than the original? It looks really pretty!

But... but but but but but... I would be careful with the daedric and draconic alphabets. If you're planning to highlight that the guild is built on nordic 'traditions' using daedric is not a very good idea. Draconic would be way more appropriate. To people in Tamriel daedric script would probably indicate a Meric connection. Nobody likes elves in Skyrim ^^