[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

Maybe u could only use it if u would be the slaver guild leader? Like' date=' u managed to hack one of these, but u still need to get inside naked and get fucked, but u can control a goddamn WARMACHINE, that would be awesome...

[/quote']

On the other hand, I like to play male characters. I think I would very much prefer to be in that control room, personally speaking.

Maybe u could only use it if u would be the slaver guild leader? Like' date=' u managed to hack one of these, but u still need to get inside naked and get fucked, but u can control a goddamn WARMACHINE, that would be awesome...

[/quote']

I was imagining "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath playing as they removed all your clothes and strapped you into a centurion mech and then, later, you piloting it lazily with glazed eyes. Probably THE most obscure vision I've had in a long time.

I suppose ... thinking about it like that, I can't see a reason why female PCs shouldn't choose to drive the thing directly.

Just make sure the rest of the guild can't override your controls from the control room, or you may be in there for longer than planned.

Could give a whole new meaning to "got root?" :)

I suppose ... thinking about it like that' date=' I can't see a reason why female PCs shouldn't [b']choose [/b]to drive the thing directly.

Just make sure the rest of the guild can't override your controls from the control room, or you may be in there for longer than planned.

Could give a whole new meaning to "got root?" :)

That would be unfortunate. For the operator, that is. In fact, I could almost see that as a precursor to being betrayed, should you happen to be the guild master at that point. You could be piloting it when you hear the someone back at the control room say "Now," and suddenly the tiny cockpit fills with some form of non-lethal poison. That could explain how they managed to subdue the dragon born.

That would be unfortunate. For the operator' date=' that is. In fact, I could almost see that as a precursor to being betrayed, should you happen to be the guild master at that point. You could be piloting it when you hear the someone back at the control room say "Now," and suddenly the tiny cockpit fills with some form of non-lethal poison. That could explain how they managed to subdue the dragon born.

[/quote']

Or they just switch all the controls to the base, turn the centurion around and march it back into its bay.

I figure the centurion has just enough battery bower to pick up its "power source" drop her into a restraining device of some sort and go into standby mode, with (pardon the expression) enough juice left over to fire the starter motor the next time.

Hmmm... the sleepy gas would be a safer bet though, wouldn't it?

w8 Centurion Asin the cartoon ' The centurions ' lol

I was wondering what the hell was goin on :P

Edit : I read , what exactly your trying to do

1. this needs a fair bit of modeling

2. you probably need walk animations too

3. add effects to the models

4. Skeletons with extenders

5. A minor example is the stock wagon in zazstocks

Cheers

Or they just switch all the controls to the base' date=' turn the centurion around and march it back into its bay.

I figure the centurion has just enough battery bower to pick up its "power source" drop her into a restraining device of some sort and go into standby mode, with (pardon the expression) enough juice left over to fire the starter motor the next time.

Hmmm... the sleepy gas would be a safer bet though, wouldn't it?

[/quote']

Juice. Lol!

Well the reason I suggested gas is because once you get out of the centurion, you're still the hundred-man slayer known as the dragon born. While you're locked in that tight space with no way out, it would be relatively easy to drug and bind you.

Unless there are some other mods in play that I haven't considered, such as some sort of "humanization" mod that makes you weaksauce. But if you weren't nigh invulnerable in the first place, they wouldn't need to set a trap for you...

I don't know which sounds better, the gas or being subdued by a group.

Edit: Actually I missed that part about it dropping you in some sort of restraining device. I don't know how dextrous we intend for it to be but that sounds hard.

w8 Centurion Asin the cartoon ' The centurions ' lol

I was wondering what the hell was goin on :P

As in this fellow :)

Dwemer_centurion.jpg

Edit : I read ' date=' what exactly your trying to do

1. this needs a fair bit of modeling

2. you probably need walk animations too

3. add effects to the models

4. Skeletons with extenders

5. A minor example is the stock wagon in zazstocks

[/quote']

I expect you're right. I had a vague idea about cutting out most of the chest area and sticking a girl in there, but I guess we need to make sure she moves with the robot, and that could get complicated. Definitely need the effects, too.

On the bright side, that stage is a fair way off yet, so we get a bit of time to think about how best to do it. (Or what we can do in its place).

Juice. Lol!

:D

Edit: Actually I missed that part about it dropping you in some sort of restraining device. I don't know how dextrous we intend for it to be but that sounds hard.

Mmmm... and looking at that picture' date=' fine motor control isn't going to be its strong point either.

Thinking about it, the easiest thing would be to have the centurion dock in a charging ring or something and power down, but leave his passenger restrained and impaled inside his body cavity. There could be a ramp or walkway that lets the rest of the guild get up there to release you. Or whatever else they decide to do.

We can stipulate that the full restraints are essential to make the machine work; something to do with energy flow, that sort of thing. I mean it was only ever designed to be occupied by slaves, so the Dwemer probably never considered this a design flaw...

Another possibility (and this has probably got its own modelling issues) would be to have the generation unit as a self contained module. I had it vaguely in mind to have a half a dozen units like this that you'd need to get working to bring the base back to emergency power so you could reboot it properly. Maybe one of those units just slides into the centurion body cavity.

In which case the simplest thing for the guild to do would be to just return you to the power grid and let you run the lights for a day or three. Even the Dragonborn might be feeling inclined to be reasonable after that :)

So excited :3

Yeah, I think that about describes it :D

I have thought of a few ways to start the farming add-on as a quest.

1)Slave guild receives an order for some slaves(doesn't matter if trained or broken) from the wizard or village.

2)Happen upon someone from the village out in the world who tells you about the sauna at the inn in the village.

3)Slave guild receives a request to return some slaves that disappeared in the area of the village.

4)(DTSG version) happen upon someone whose wife/daughter/sister went missing in the inn and the person has heard that other girls have gone missing there from time to time.

I considered that a little later. If it is truly powered by the user, they could possibly just use her to power some other thing until she's too exhausted to resist. Was the other idea some sort of portable unit that the slave sits in that can be inserted/removed from the centurion without actually letting her out?

I have thought of a few ways to start the farming add-on as a quest.

1)Slave guild receives an order for some slaves(doesn't matter if trained or broken) from the wizard or village.

2)Happen upon someone from the village out in the world who tells you about the sauna at the inn in the village.

3)Slave guild receives a request to return some slaves that disappeared in the area of the village.

4)(DTSG version) happen upon someone whose wife/daughter/sister went missing in the inn and the person has heard that other girls have gone missing there from time to time.

They could all work. There's also 5) Blunders into village accidentally' date=' stays overnight and has very strange dream...

mmm... if we're going to make the sauna into a classy health and beauty place, there might be room for a nasty little dive in the village as well. Or I might just use the place elsewhere. Skyrim could do with a seriously dodgy pub, somewhere. (The Ragged Flagon never quite convinced me for some reason).

(Google Translate, I'm trusting you here...)

可以肯定的是,大量的工作……个人完成压力巨大

这的确是一个大量的工作。我会尽我所能。感谢您的关注。

惊现狼大!

话说在这发中文没问题么?

Sorry' date=' I can't work that one out, even with the help of Google.

I considered that a little later. If it is truly powered by the user, they could possibly just use her to power some other thing until she's too exhausted to resist. Was the other idea some sort of portable unit that the slave sits in that can be inserted/removed from the centurion without actually letting her out?

Yeah. Treat the slave and the container as a giant AA battery. Pop her out of one slot and into another one. If it wasn't for the lag we could have rows and rows of these things.

Simplest thing is probably just to leave her there until the guild ready though. I mean she'll be locked in place, spread eagle, and with a pair of dildos mounted on poles and locked inside her at maximum penetration.

So that means that before she can go anywhere, she needs to pull herself up so she can lift herself off the dildos. But she can't do that until she frees her feed, since her legs are stretched taut, and there's not enough give in the system. So she needs her hands free. But even if she gets that, the invaders in her puss and her ass are going to stop her bending double to free her legs.

Add to that a a rehydration tube/penis gag strapped onto her mouth and attached to a short metal hose which further hampers her attempts to bend over. Her options are basically to struggle futilely, to try and get herself off by writhing against the dildos, or to wait patiently.

Incidentally, that would be a great way to let the slave steer the Centurion. If we say the cuntal dildo doubles as a *ahem* joystick, then she could steer by canting her hips and putting pressure on the device in the direction she wanted to machine to travel.

That does have the minor drawback that if she does lose control and starts to involuntarily buck her hips, the centurion is going to go nuts. Which is certainly worth thinking about :)

这的确是一个大量的工作。我会尽我所能。感谢您的关注。

To be sure, a lot of work ... individuals to complete the enormous pressure

Machine Translation

惊现狼大!

话说在这发中文没问题么?

Jingxian wolf!

No problem saying this fat Chinese?

Speaking chinese is OK by me, but I only understand it as well as Google translate understands it.

One way or another it's going to get machine translated though, so bear with me if I misunderstand.

[edit]

And yeah, it's great that wolfzq is following the project :)

I'm imagining someone who hasn't completed the relevant skill tree clumsily dragging the centurion against a wall. I do think that could work (and be hilarious to watch) though. As for the struggling part, I also had a funny idea (likely due to the time I've spent on God of War 3 lately). But instead of a 2/1-handed check for determining how useful your struggling is, you mash some key(s). You are told this way is more effective, but truly there is nothing you can do. But you and your character will both be tired at least :).

As for the "girl power" theme, maybe we could just imply it. Or while you never get to actually enter the room, you might see individual batteries being used and also a place on the map captioned as such. You can't go there, though. I wonder though, what other uses would they even have. I know you said something about running the lights, but I thought so little of it until now as to realize that they do not have electric light-bulbs. Of course you could always just say "magic that's how".

As for the "girl power" theme' date=' maybe we could just imply it. Or while you never get to actually enter the room, you might see individual batteries being used and also a place on the map captioned as such. You can't go there, though. I wonder though, what other uses would they even have. I know you said something about running the lights, but I thought so little of it until now as to realize that they do not have electric light-bulbs. Of course you could always just say "magic that's how".

[/quote']

All the automated Dwemer facilities and machines need a source of power.

I'm imagining someone who hasn't completed the relevant skill tree clumsily dragging the centurion against a wall. I do think that could work (and be hilarious to watch) though. As for the struggling part' date=' I also had a funny idea (likely due to the time I've spent on God of War 3 lately). But instead of a 2/1-handed check for determining how useful your struggling is, you mash some key(s). You are told this way is more effective, but truly there is nothing you can do. But you and your character will both be tired at least :).

[/quote']

I like that. I like that a lot :)

As for the "girl power" theme' date=' maybe we could just imply it. Or while you never get to actually enter the room, you might see individual batteries being used and also a place on the map captioned as such. You can't go there, though. I wonder though, what other uses would they even have. I know you said something about running the lights, but I thought so little of it until now as to realize that they do not have electric light-bulbs. Of course you could always just say "magic that's how".

[/quote']

Well, figuratively speaking they're running the lights. Hell, for a Dwemer base they might even be electric lights in places. Good idea about individual batteries and a hidden repository.

This is one of those ideas that gets stuck in my brain sometimes. I don't know if we'll do this it's not a priority. It might not be possible. But for what it's worth, this would be an alternative start to accompany the SSG mod. It'd be a separate esp and it would be aimed at female PCs. There's not a lot here for the guys.

We start by chopping off the long slow wagon ride into Helgen. Probably start the game about where Hadvar says "you're not on the list". You get to choose a race and pick a face as usual.

The main difference at this stage is that if you pick female, you get to start naked. (or if I can work out how, you start in something skimpy, and get it burned off you by one of Alduin's fire blasts as you run for the keep). As a config option we could start the girls with no skills or magic either, except maybe racial bonuses.

The game proceeds normally until you get to the keep and have to choose to follow either Hadvar or Ralof. Whichever one you choose, they assume you're on the other side. Hadvar thinks you're a stormcloak whore and were captured because you'd been fucking the enemy. Ralof knows you're not a Stormcload and assumes you're an imperial plant, probably with orders to fuck your way into the confidence of a Stormcloak general.

So they don't free your hands. Instead they give you a quick fucking, leave your hands tied and tell you to stick close if you want to live. They'll do all the fighting, all you have to do is stay of the way and not get killed. If you didn't start naked, you'l be stripped at this point and your clothes will be left on the floor when you leave. I could be tempted to give the PC something quite nice to wear, just so it's more of a shame when you can't keep it.

If you hang back, your protector will wait as in the vanilla version. Or maybe improvise a rope collar and lead if you keep him waiting too long. If you run forward and get caught by your protector's faction, you'll get raped until he arrives to claim you. If you get caught by the opposing faction, you get raped and then killed and have to reload. If you get to "friendly" forces in the company of your chosen protector, he'll make you service all of them before moving on.

As for the animals, the bear will kill you, but we could swap the spiders for Frostbite Hunters so you end up in a cocoon. And if that happens, you will get put on a lead.

And if you get out alive, you'll get taken back to Riverwood where you can drudge for Hadvar or Ralof's relatives until they get back from the wars and can claim you full time. All very illegal of course, but who's going to waste time worrying about a missing Stromcloak/Imperial whore, after all?

And so you get to start the game as you mean to go on: chained naked and helpless in someone's cellar and raped twice daily.

I don't know where these things come from, sometimes....

This is one of those ideas that gets stuck in my brain sometimes. I don't know if we'll do this it's not a priority. It might not be possible. But for what it's worth' date=' this would be an alternative start to accompany the SSG mod. It'd be a separate esp and it would be aimed at female PCs. There's not a lot here for the guys.

We start by chopping off the long slow wagon ride into Helgen. Probably start the game about where Hadvar says "you're not on the list". You get to choose a race and pick a face as usual.

The main difference at this stage is that if you pick female, you get to start naked. (or if I can work out how, you start in something skimpy, and get it burned off you by one of Alduin's fire blasts as you run for the keep). As a config option we could start the girls with no skills or magic either, except maybe racial bonuses.

The game proceeds normally until you get to the keep and have to choose to follow either Hadvar or Ralof. Whichever one you choose, they assume you're on the other side. Hadvar thinks you're a stormcloak whore and were captured because you'd been fucking the enemy. Ralof knows you're not a Stormcload and assumes you're an imperial plant, probably with orders to fuck your way into the confidence of a Stormcloak general.

So they don't free your hands. Instead they give you a quick fucking, leave your hands tied and tell you to stick close if you want to live. They'll do all the fighting, all you have to do is stay of the way and not get killed. If you didn't start naked, you'l be stripped at this point and your clothes will be left on the floor when you leave. I could be tempted to give the PC something quite nice to wear, just so it's more of a shame when you can't keep it.

If you hang back, your protector will wait as in the vanilla version. Or maybe improvise a rope collar and lead if you keep him waiting too long. If you run forward and get caught by your protector's faction, you'll get raped until he arrives to claim you. If you get caught by the opposing faction, you get raped and then killed and have to reload. If you get to "friendly" forces in the company of your chosen protector, he'll make you service all of them before moving on.

As for the animals, the bear will kill you, but we could swap the spiders for Frostbite Hunters so you end up in a cocoon. And if that happens, you [i']will[/i] get put on a lead.

And if you get out alive, you'll get taken back to Riverwood where you can drudge for Hadvar or Ralof's relatives until they get back from the wars and can claim you full time. All very illegal of course, but who's going to waste time worrying about a missing Stromcloak/Imperial whore, after all?

And so you get to start the game as you mean to go on: chained naked and helpless in someone's cellar and raped twice daily.

I don't know where these things come from, sometimes....

I had thought of some alternate starts, but this is much better, I love it. I don't see why it would be hard to make though, it sounds feasible (once all the core stuff is there of course).

That was one hell of a read! I was 20 pages behind, has taken around 2 hours while getting distracted, but finally caught up.

Loving the ideas, will check the wiki out when i get some time later.

I was just wondering how you are finding the CK? I havent used it, is it easy to use? How do you think your progression with this mod is going to be? Because I am chomping at the bit to actually do some torture/bondage other than what is offered with the Dark Brotherhood - ie sod all.

Absolutely mind-blowing stuff dude, really hope you don't have to cut too much back as it is all just excellent.