[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

I had thought of some alternate starts' date=' but this is much better, I love it. I don't see why it would be hard to make though, it sounds feasible (once all the core stuff is there of course).

[/quote']

The main thing I'm not sure about, I guess, is having Alduin burn the PCs clothes away. I'd also need to enable 3rd person POV which you can't currently do with tied hands.

Could be nice to have the PC gagged if she complains too much as well. And/or spanked if she runs off and doesn't come when called.

As for Riverwood, we could make a very dark and twisted version of that place if we start from this basis.

No! Must ... focus ... must ... make ... mod ...

The game proceeds normally until you get to the keep and have to choose to follow either Hadvar or Ralof. Whichever one you choose, they assume you're on the other side. Hadvar thinks you're a stormcloak whore and were captured because you'd been fucking the enemy. Ralof knows you're not a Stormcload and assumes you're an imperial plant, probably with orders to fuck your way into the confidence of a Stormcloak general.

So they don't free your hands. Instead they give you a quick fucking, leave your hands tied and tell you to stick close if you want to live. They'll do all the fighting, all you have to do is stay of the way and not get killed. If you didn't start naked, you'l be stripped at this point and your clothes will be left on the floor when you leave. I could be tempted to give the PC something quite nice to wear, just so it's more of a shame when you can't keep it.

XD;;;; I can't imagine hadvar or rulof doing that LOl

how about hadvar/rulof get killed in the middle of the cave (during the fight somewhere) and the enemies / person who kill them fuck the character?

The main thing I'm not sure about' date=' I guess, is having Alduin burn the PCs clothes away. I'd also need to enable 3rd person POV which you can't currently do with tied hands.

[/quote']

Personally I prefer the option where she starts off dressed well and is stripped by Hadvar/Ralof. And enabling 3rd person POV with tied hands must be possible, since changing your PC's race in showracemenu puts him/her back in tied hands position.

As for Riverwood' date=' we could make a [i']very [/i]dark and twisted version of that place if we start from this basis.

OK I almost asked you before if you had anyting in mind to happen after she ends up in Riverwood, but now I simply must know!

The alternate start gave me an idea for a spin off of the slaver's guild mod that could possibly allow for people who have played to change to any of the many new races that will come out.

An old wizard has captured you and plans on using you to make a new breed of a slave race(i.e. any race other than the human/elven/and vanilla beast races) and has broken you so that you won't try to get away. Any way before you get into the circle i see the wizard telling you to grab something of a table(which has a book that tells what each item on the table when held will turn you into) you grab an item step into the circle and he changes you into the race but the spell backfires as well killing the wizard, that or you somehow escape afterwards).

XD;;;; I can't imagine hadvar or rulof doing that LOl

how about hadvar/rulof get killed in the middle of the cave (during the fight somewhere) and the enemies / person who kill them fuck the character?

Could we not just give them goatee beards and say these were their alternative versions from a Star Trek mirror universe? No? Maybe they called in sick and these are their evil twins filling in for them ;)

Seriously' date=' I suppose we could have different characters. Might be best really since these two are hardwired into the Civil War questline and it would be a bit odd if the the events in Helgen keep were never mentioned. Pity really, I quite like the idea of betrayal that early from a character lots of people would automatically trust.

Personally I prefer the option where she starts off dressed well and is stripped by Hadvar/Ralof.

That one is growing on me too.

As for Riverwood' date=' we could make a [i']very [/i]dark and twisted version of that place if we start from this basis.

OK I almost asked you before if you had anyting in mind to happen after she ends up in Riverwood, but now I simply must know!

Well, I don't have anything coherent yet, just fragments. But ...

If you end up with Alvor and Sigrid ... I reckon Alvor's got a much higher sex drive than Siggy. She likes it maybe twice a month, if he's lucky. Alvor could do it twice a night. That's why Sigrid is always warning other women away from her man.

But if there was a way Alvor could spend his lusts, but without any danger of Siggy losing her man, she might be willing to allow that. She might even find she likes to watch.

Also, I think Alvor is basically a good man. He won't mistreat the PC, in much the same way he wouldn't mistreat a dog. Although you need to make sure a dog knows who's boss ,and he probably feels the same about the player. Sigrid though, I think she's capable of being vindictive. All the things Alvor lets slide, Sigrid evens the score when he's busy at the forge.

I expect Alvor can use a pack animal from time to time. I can imagine him having a deal with the bandits at Embershard Mine. It would make sense to take the player up there with him so she can carry back all those heavy ingots. He might even get a break on the deal if he rents her out to him. I mean Hadvar said she was a whore, so he might as well pimp her out when the occasion arises. Be a fool not to, really.

Gerdur and Hod are a bit harder to work out. Gerdur will probably welcome having someone she can force to cook and clean. I think she keeps Hod happy enough, but he's known to have a bit of a wandering eye, and with the PC crawling around naked with a scrubbing brush all the time, it's bound to occur to him to take advantage. That's not so terrible on the grand scheme of things, but on those times when Gerdur catches him at it, she takes it out on the PC.

The real trouble in Gerdur's house though is Frodnar, who loves to play pranks, and is encouraged to so. With the PC he has both someone to play pranks on, and someone to use to prank others. I can imagine, for example, him arranging for a drunken Embry to find the PC naked in his bed. Just to see what Embry would do. And I can imagine Embry paying Frodnar the odd coin to see that it kept happening from time to time.

The other thing that could be done is to ally Sven with one household and Faendal with the other. Then whenever they're feeling particularly down about how Carmilla has been playing them off against each other, they get invited to spend some time with the PC. Mainly for sex, but ... well, Carmilla has given then a lot of grief over the years, and there isn't a chance in hell that they'll ever be able to repay that. But the player ... they can take it out on her all they like...

hey I remember there's a torturer inside of the starter building to a cave. probably you can use him instead?

I was thinking of having him use you. The PC' date=' I mean. Obviously :)

[edit']

Any way before you get into the circle i see the wizard telling you to grab something of a table(which has a book that tells what each item on the table when held will turn you into) you grab an item step into the circle and he changes you into the race but the spell backfires as well killing the wizard' date=' that or you somehow escape afterwards).

[/quote']

Or it just teleports you somewhere far away, (possibly into the middle of a dragon attack). Meanwhile there's a wizard who is now very keen to find you in order to perform some diagnostic experiments and find out why his spell misfired.

Sounds nice. For some reason it always seems to me like being enslaved by the Stormcloak side fits better than by the Imperials. Though maybe that's just because I usually play as an Imperial.

But I assume that this will lead to eventual opportunities for escape?

I was reading your alternate start, and I get the feeling that if I was playing it on a 2nd or 3rd playthrough, there would be a huge "didn't see that coming" moment. On that course, are you now just a human or just the dragonborn who had a bad start?

Maple is down. I suppose it will be brainstorming time. That and trying to understand that damned construction kit.

Sounds nice. For some reason it always seems to me like being enslaved by the Stormcloak side fits better than by the Imperials. Though maybe that's just because I usually play as an Imperial.

I tend to agree' date=' although we need to cater to the habitual stormcloaks as well.

That said, if we're talking about Evil Riverwood then you're not strictly speaking being enslaved by either side. Although supporters of both sides are willing to use and abuse you as if you were a no account whore, which approaches the same thing.

But I assume that this will lead to eventual opportunities for escape?

Well, I think I'm getting the hang of the level design, slowly but surely. I've been trying to site the initial dungeon by Valtheim Towers and running into problems because there's a huge big cloud there that steals all my clicks.

Well, it's not much of a mod if you never get out of Riverwood. I reckon it's probably not to hard to escape. I mean you'll probably end up running hell for leather for whiterun, and probably doing naked with your hands bound and possible some villagers in persuit - but I don't see these folks as being expert jailors.

Of course, what the guards are going to do when you try and get into Whiterun is anyone's guess. I mean the city is sealed on account of dragons, and you really don't look like a dragon expert. Maybe if you're very nice to them they could work something out...

I was reading your alternate start' date=' and I get the feeling that if I was playing it on a 2nd or 3rd playthrough, there would be a huge "didn't see that coming" moment. On that course, are you now just a human or just the dragonborn who had a bad start?

[/quote']

I think dragonborn, but starting at a bit of a disatvantage.

If you let the player run buck naked from riverwood to whiterun, it would be possibly a good idea to lay out some rocks for the PC to get rid of the bound hands.

I don't know about you, but my least favorite part of the intro always is the bound hands, because I can't steal anything. And if you can't avoid being raped, it would be nice, if you could get back at the rapers, and kill them later, dexter style. ^^

If you let the player run buck naked from riverwood to whiterun' date=' it would be possibly a good idea to lay out some rocks for the PC to get rid of the bound hands.

I don't know about you, but my least favorite part of the intro always is the bound hands, because I can't steal anything. And if you can't avoid being raped, it would be nice, if you could get back at the rapers, and kill them later, dexter style. ^^

[/quote']

There should be some way to avoid getting raped, but in order to do so you have to know when to stop listening to whoever is "helping" you. Like when he would normally cut off your bindings, you should probably run past him and try to get that next door open. That might be somewhat difficult, with the bound hands and all, but like you suggested there might be an alternate way included to get them free.

Running itself might prove something of a challenge with your initial stamina...maybe you can talk them out of it? I don't know. Console command - kill.

It would be awesome, if you could decide "Fuck it! I don't want to follow any of these idiots!" and get out of a break in the wall, or the dangerously crumbling sewers of helgen. You could make your way to a bandit camp where they unbind you (maybe in exchange for certain favors). After all, you don't have anything much to steal jet. Maybe they take you clothes, and send you on your way, laughing.

I guess neither following hadvar nor rogolf would disturb the main quest in some way, but since you plan anyway to make major changes to that too, I wanted to throw that in.

If you let the player run buck naked from riverwood to whiterun' date=' it would be possibly a good idea to lay out some rocks for the PC to get rid of the bound hands.

[/quote']

Or maybe make it a question of preparation and timing. You'd get times when your hands were free, certainly. Cooking and cleaning for one thing. Maybe if you pick your moment you can get away with hands free and a head start. If you really work at it, maybe you could cache some clothes and a weapon somewhere so you wouldn't need to be naked or unarmed.

I bet a lot of players would still run for it though. Once, at least :)

I don't know about you' date=' but my least favorite part of the intro always is the bound hands, because I can't steal anything.

[/quote']

I always find that part of the game intensely frustrating. That'd be part of the point in this case. And it's not going to be part of the main SSG esp, so no one has to suffer this. It'd definitely be a limited audience sort of thing.

And if you can't avoid being raped' date=' it would be nice, if you could get back at the rapers, and kill them later, dexter style. ^^

[/quote']

That really would require Ralof and Hadvar beign replaced by their evil twins in which case.

There should be some way to avoid getting raped' date=' but in order to do so you have to know when to stop listening to whoever is "helping" you. Like when he would normally cut off your bindings, you should probably run past him and try to get that next door open. That might be somewhat difficult, with the bound hands and all, but like you suggested there might be an alternate way included to get them free.

[/quote']

There are a couple of weapon racks around that could probably supply an edge. You'd just need to remain alive and unsupervised for long enough to do it.

Hmmmm. I figure if you had godly intuition and realized you needed to become unbound as soon as possible, you scrape off your bindings on the executioner's blade and already have a weapon as a bonus. Of course you probably wouldn't consider that on your initial play-throughs, with a dragon attacking and what not. Or, instead of asking you to follow them (IF YOU WANT TO LIVE), they might just drag you til that point to prevent you from getting any ideas.

I tend to agree' date=' although we need to cater to the habitual stormcloaks as well.

[/quote']

Idea to resolve this contradiction:

You go with the imperial guy, and he seems to be a good one, who wants to help you. In the second room of helgen keep instead of stormcloaks you encounter a small group of Thalmor justicars and maybe that bitch centurio, that wanted to kill you in the first place even tho you aren't on the list.

The Thalmor say something like "This prisoner is a heretic that worships Talos! We will take her into our custody to teach her some!"

"We should just kill her!", may the centurio say.

That imperial guy gives you up reluctantly, because he has his orders.

That way you would have abuse and slavery on the opposite side of the stormcloaks, and it still stays true to lore.

The Thalmor, however, wont bring you to riverwood, but to their embassy or northwatch keep. But those locations are already outfitted for prisoners and abuse, so that may not be a bad thing.

Maybe they'll parade you through the streets of skyrim to get there, just like they do with other talos worshippers. Would be an interesting change of perspective, but maybe a bit dull. ^^

Hmmmm. I figure if you had godly intuition and realized you needed to become unbound as soon as possible' date=' you scrape off your bindings on the executioner's blade and already have a weapon as a bonus. Of course you probably wouldn't consider that on your initial play-throughs, with a dragon attacking and what not.

[/quote']

I suppose so. Still, if I made this, I'd do it in the same vein as SexoutSewerSlave for NV. In that mod, you have to ask a very specific series of questions to Dermot to be enslaved; anything else and nothing happens.

I'd expect this to work the same way: You wouldn't install it unless you wanted to be nabbed. Although I suppose a conversation option that didn't lead to being captured and abused might be a good idea, if only so you didn't need to keep uninstalling and reinstalling it.

Or' date=' instead of asking you to follow them (IF YOU WANT TO LIVE), they might just drag you til that point to prevent you from getting any ideas.

[/quote']

I think, on the whole, I want them to get ideas. I want them to struggle and resist and find lots of interesting ways to do that. I don't want any of them to actually work, at least not with any great frequency. But how can you feel you've been mastered if you never had a chance to resist?

I do like that idea. For instance, when you first get the black widow perk, 80% of all potential rapists might also develop detect falsehood. There is nearly always a struggle option in every situation, it just happens to be grossly ineffective. I think it would be funny if there were several ways you could theoretically escape, but for the purposes of the mod, inevitably fail. I guess it would be nice to have a possible method of escape, but it should be rare among all the dead ends you can get.

Edit: They kind of do it with Vanilla already. When you're in Morthal (I think?) for the first time, when you're accused of treason, the default "I'm with the guild"/"I've been framed"/bribe options all still appear. Trying them just makes the guard lose patience, however. It might be somewhat time consuming to think of all the possible things the PC might try, but it would be a nice touch.

Idea to resolve this contradiction:

You go with the imperial guy' date=' and he seems to be a good one, who wants to help you. In the second room of helgen keep instead of stormcloaks you encounter a small group of Thalmor justicars and maybe that bitch centurio, that wanted to kill you in the first place even tho you aren't on the list.

[/quote']

Yeah, that centurion is one character I'd like to have as the subject of a guild contract. I mean supposedly you get to kill her in the first combat in Helgen Keep (one reason I always go with Ralof, but let's face it, they all look the same in those helmets. Maybe the one who sends the PC to be executed is still out there somewhere.

Maybe they'll parade you through the streets of skyrim to get there' date=' just like they do with other talos worshippers. Would be an interesting change of perspective, but maybe a bit dull. ^^

[/quote']

That sounds like fun, although I can see that turning into another mega questline if we go that way.

There is nearly always a struggle option in every situation' date=' it just happens to be grossly ineffective. I think it would be funny if there were several ways you could theoretically escape, but for the purposes of the mod, inevitably fail. I guess it would be nice to have a possible method of escape, but it should be rare among all the dead ends you can get.

Yeah, exactly. If we're going to keep the player locked up, there should still be things for her to do. She needs to be able to explore, to make plans, to try to escape. It gives her a reason to co-operate with her captors and a reason for defying them. And it gives the captors reasons to punish the player without getting arbitrary about it.

Edit: They kind of do it with Vanilla already. When you're in Morthal (I think?) for the first time' date=' when you're accused of treason, the default "I'm with the guild"/"I've been framed"/bribe options all still appear.

[/quote']

I don't think I've done that questline. Unless you mean Markarth and the Foresworn Conspiracy.

Trying them just makes the guard lose patience' date=' however. It might be somewhat time consuming to think of all the possible things the PC might try, but it would be a nice touch.

[/quote']

In some ways that's going to be the hardest part for these cases: finding ways for the player to fight back without necessarily letting her escape. But it's probably the difference between a so-so mod and a great one.

[edit]

Just a note to say I'm at work today, so not much is going to happen, mod wise. I got as far as adding a door near Valtheim Towers that takes you into the first dungeon. But the dungeon itself is still just a few tiles. (I got a pretty good Lokir's tomb, but that don't help us much :))

I should be back modding tonight, and Friday I'm off work again.

Maybe they'll parade you through the streets of skyrim to get there' date=' just like they do with other talos worshippers. Would be an interesting change of perspective, but maybe a bit dull. ^^

[/quote']

That sounds like fun, although I can see that turning into another mega questline if we go that way.

There is always the possibility of letting them take you bound from helgen through riverwood, to the whiterun stables, where the group takes the carriage to northwatch/the embassy.

Maybe some "adventurer" comes the way, and gives you secretly a dagger.

What will you do? Attacking the Thalmore will most definitely get you killed. If I try to free thalmor prisoners in game, they always get themselves killed, even when one of the thalmor prior to the encounter got himself killed in the wilderness.

Maybe you feel compelled to tell it to the thalmore and give your weapon up, or they find it, and you get punished. Or you try and kill them while they sleep. But even that wont work on level 1.

Yeah it was the Forsworn conspiracy one. I always mix up Markarth and Morthal for some reason.

I've always hated when presumably feasible options were left out of a game, such as when you find yourself with a bowl but you need a pot to collect water. While we may not think of EVERYTHING on the first try, I feel with enough players you could get most options in. I'm assuming that you'll only want to try the options you have the most faith in, and sparingly, since your captors probably aren't too happy about your constant attempts. They probably won't leave you unsupervised as much either if you have a history.

As for having a dagger brought to you by a wandering vigilante, that could go quit a few ways. The strategy I would initially use would be to submit to everything until I could fight back. Should the PC have been leveling sneak the entire time before-hand, they might be able to use the level 70 (I think?) 15x damage modifier to kill all the guards in their sleep. Or the dagger itself might be little more than a cruel joke, merely crumbling/shattering when you actually attempt to use it. Or maybe you can just put it on another prisoner and rat them out to increase your standing.

This whole alternate starting sounds awesome, but it shouldnt interfere with vanilla characters like hadvar and the other dude, as it may be awkward at some moments, and also, why skip the wagon thing? It just might be a video how those prisoners are talking dirty with dragon born or maybe even forcing her to give blowjobs.

I do like that idea. For instance' date=' when you first get the black widow perk, 80% of all potential rapists might also develop detect falsehood. There is nearly always a struggle option in every situation, it just happens to be grossly ineffective. I think it would be funny if there were several ways you could theoretically escape, but for the purposes of the mod, inevitably fail. I guess it would be nice to have a possible method of escape, but it should be rare among all the dead ends you can get.

Edit: They kind of do it with Vanilla already. When you're in Morthal (I think?) for the first time, when you're accused of treason, the default "I'm with the guild"/"I've been framed"/bribe options all still appear. Trying them just makes the guard lose patience, however. It might be somewhat time consuming to think of all the possible things the PC might try, but it would be a nice touch.

I has thought of this idea myself, my setting was more like the prison mine, you was arrested and taken to an secure location, here you are set to mine, chop wood, push an millstone or an combination, this is an filler for the rapes. Mining also give gems who can used in bribes.

The guards will rape you, however you can also flirt with guards to gain their trust, they might take you to the guard quarter for sex, making escape easier or stealing things like keys and weapon from the guards.

Multiple ways to escape but hard, first you has to get an guard to take you to his bed, usually they just do it in the prison area, he might also just put you back right after the sex, if he goes to sleep you can make an go for it.

You might sneak out but hard you chains reduce speed and will also work as an serious sneak debuff and the guards patrol a maze and stand guard at doors.

Magic again your chains have a damage magic effect instead of regenerating magic you lose it. If you are able to get your hand on some restore magic potions you can cast spells.

Fight, possible but hard, the guards are like high level bandits, yes you might get you hand on their gear but it's low quality. Trying to fight might also get you a way harder punishment than just trying to sneak out, best option is to try to gather some invisibility potions over time however don't get caught or you lose your inventory :)

Might even add another feature, after getting out the guards will chase you, and yes you have an bounty in the hold, can not fast travel and need an anvil to get out of the chains.

Make an escape clearly possible, you are shown the way then you enter. Just make it depend on luck and rare resources, yes an level 80 character would have an easier time but not that much more than an level 1.

What will you do? Attacking the Thalmore will most definitely get you killed. If I try to free thalmor prisoners in game' date=' they always get themselves killed, even when one of the thalmor prior to the encounter got himself killed in the wilderness.

[/quote']

I think I'd sooner save the Thalmor and do them properly at some later stage. There's something very Elric-Of-Melinborne about the Talmor. I'd like to play with that i

I've always hated when presumably feasible options were left out of a game' date=' such as when you find yourself with a bowl but you need a pot to collect water. While we may not think of EVERYTHING on the first try, I feel with enough players you could get most options in. I'm assuming that you'll only want to try the options you have the most faith in, and sparingly, since your captors probably aren't too happy about your constant attempts. They probably won't leave you unsupervised as much either if you have a history.

[/quote']

Yeah. We're going to need some way to manage keep track of how much the captors trust you, or their slaves in general. Looking at the CK and Papyrus, I think I can see some fairly easy ways to do that.

This whole alternate starting sounds awesome' date=' but it shouldnt interfere with vanilla characters like hadvar and the other dude, as it may be awkward at some moments

[/quote']

Agreed

and also' date=' why skip the wagon thing? It just might be a video how those prisoners are talking dirty with dragon born or maybe even forcing her to give blowjobs.

[/quote']

I don't want to keep the vanilla one because it goes on forever and bores me silly. Also the dialogue is completely at odds with what happens next.

Having some general abuse on the cart is tempting ... but you don't know what your character looks like at that point. The vanilla movie plays on that: you never see yourself so it doesn't matter what you look like. Also, I like to play guys. I don't want to see my next dude being forced to give BJs when the new game starts.

It's easier all round to skip it, I think.

[edit]

I has thought of this idea myself' date=' my setting was more like the prison mine, you was arrested and taken to an secure location, here you are set to mine, chop wood, push an millstone or an combination, this is an filler for the rapes. Mining also give gems who can used in bribes.

[/quote']

Mmm... I've been avoiding mines for now since there's been talk of a Cidhna Mine sex mod already. I know you're not talking about Cidhna specifically. I do like the idea of activity determining the specifics of rape events. Although I don't think the player should be entirely free to choose the day's tasks. Or they can be, but they'll be punished if they get caught.

Make an escape clearly possible' date=' you are shown the way then you enter. Just make it depend on luck and rare resources, yes an level 80 character would have an easier time but not that much more than an level 1.

[/quote']

It sounds like a fun scenario :)

I has thought of this idea myself' date=' my setting was more like the prison mine, you was arrested and taken to an secure location, here you are set to mine, chop wood, push an millstone or an combination, this is an filler for the rapes. Mining also give gems who can used in bribes.

[/quote']

Mmm... I've been avoiding mines for now since there's been talk of a Cidhna Mine sex mod already. I know you're not talking about Cidhna specifically. I do like the idea of activity determining the specifics of rape events. Although I don't think the player should be entirely free to choose the day's tasks. Or they can be, but they'll be punished if they get caught.

Make an escape clearly possible' date=' you are shown the way then you enter. Just make it depend on luck and rare resources, yes an level 80 character would have an easier time but not that much more than an level 1.

[/quote']

It sounds like a fun scenario :)

Ok, did not know about a Cidhna Mine project, just thought it was an fitting locations.

Also the gems give some additional bribe options, however lots of other setting will work.

And yes my idea of chores was something you could get away from flirting with guards.

Also useable as an punishment if you get caught, then you has to do the assigned task. think chain beasts. http://www.checkitplanner.com/captivate/intro/work.htm