[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

Hmm ,

Thats a Nice mill animation , I was planing to use sumthing like that in Oblivion only a little more pervy , :P

Also there are many work Related animations in Skyrim That You can use

the problem here is that they can get boring

Hmm ' date='

Thats a Nice mill animation , I was planing to use sumthing like that in Oblivion only a little more pervy , :P

[/quote']

Ty it was made in Poser making digtigrade legs.

Yes they are boring and is used for punishment, as in do not get caught, however not so severe as you want to reload. Think chain beasts in Oblivion,

Having chain beasts patrolling the exit would be fun however will probably increase the complexity of the project and is probably better done later.

Chain Beaast Was A nice Mod even though it was a lil buggy , It Had Quite A Few Things

1.Fight or get Captured by the beast

2.Slow Stripping effect , Crawl walk + the chain whip animations

3.Restrained Poses , Stress , Steam and all that ,

4.Npc's Talking Crap

5.Npcs Hurling Crap

6.Sounds

Some Of these things dont actually need to done by a beast it can be done by the Actor it self

Ok' date=' did not know about a Cidhna Mine project, just thought it was an fitting locations.

Also the gems give some additional bribe options, however lots of other setting will work.

And yes my idea of chores was something you could get away from flirting with guards.

[/quote']

I think it was mentioned in sexrim somewhere. I'm not sure if anyone is making it or not, to be honest.

Hmm ' date='

[/quote']

Ty it was made in Poser making digtigrade legs.

Yeah, the legs are nice.

Yes they are boring and is used for punishment' date=' as in do not get caught, however not so severe as you want to reload. Think chain beasts in Oblivion,

[/quote']

I think I'd sooner do that the other way around. Chain Beasts was a awesome mod, but the boredom of it all, intentional though it was, is the thing that most puts me off loading it. I think boredom would be my least favourite choice for punishment. On the other hand, it makes a wonderful incentive as you say.

Let me think about that one. I've got some notes on the wiki under "Helgen Slavery" but I really need to update them and write them up properly.

Chain Beaast Was A nice Mod even though it was a lil buggy ' date=' It Had Quite A Few Things

1.Fight or get Captured by the beast

2.Slow Stripping effect , Crawl walk + the chain whip animations

3.Restrained Poses , Stress , Steam and all that ,

4.Npc's Talking Crap

5.Npcs Hurling Crap

6.Sounds

[/quote']

Yeah. It's amazing how much there is to the simplest mod, once you break it all down.

[edit]

Anyone seen plans for a decent bardic overhaul? I'd like singing and playing an instrument to be useful skills for a slavegirl.

Also, dancing should be pretty much essential. In particular, PC slaves should get made to dance for the entertainment of their betters. Anyone got any bright ideas how to do that? I'd like to make it a bit interactive, but I don't want to end up making Dance Dance Revolution or some such silliness. Any ideas?

Skyrim itself has a kind of silly morisk-dancer-dance that cicero does, when you meet him on the road and agree to help him.

On Nexus there is a modder ressource with dance animations:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2658

As I understand it there are several animations in that package, some of them modern and possibly lore-breaking, but maybe worth checking out.

I liked the belly dance of the dancers in suran in that one morrowind mod.

I can't seem to find actual footage of the bar, but here is a seyda neen guard bellydancing:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/E0wuXy2eVqs

I was going to post

, but then I realized Kraxon already got it.

Off-topic: Dwarven Centurions should be replaced by either Gundams or AC Mechs. I will work on it myself once I learn how this is to be done, but I assure you it will be the coolest thing.

I'm lost in this tread(it's too long to start reading from the beginning:s), so maybe someone suggested this already, but... How about make DB initiation quest part of slavers questline? Add a little torture chamber to orphanage, make our assassination target wear appropriate outfit and we can buy lolies from her.) For sick bastards around here even some special service, like in "Hostel".:@

Or even alternative start for game, if children mods ever be released - main character can be sold from this orphanage in the beginning.:blush:

Sorry for my english.:blush:

Skyrim itself has a kind of silly morisk-dancer-dance that cicero does' date=' when you meet him on the road and agree to help him.

On Nexus there is a modder ressource with dance animations:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2658

As I understand it there are several animations in that package, some of them modern and possibly lore-breaking, but maybe worth checking out.

[/quote']

I'll look at it, thanks.

What I really want though are ideas about how the PC can dance interactively. I'd like some sort of minigame to determine how well she danced, possibly modified by skill. And I'd like lapdancer animations so she can vamp up her masters in the hope of getting a favour.

I liked the belly dance of the dancers in suran in that one morrowind mod.

I can't seem to find actual footage of the bar' date=' but here is a seyda neen guard bellydancing:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/E0wuXy2eVqs

[/quote']

That is awesome. Very Omid Djalili :)

Off-topic: Dwarven Centurions should be replaced by either Gundams or AC Mechs. I will work on it myself once I learn how this is to be done' date=' but I assure you it will be the coolest thing.

[/quote']

I'll look forward to that.

That feel when you get Fus Roh Dah locked by the same Draugr for like 2 minutes. That would be an interesting form of torture. I know it was for me...

A bit like the time I saw Lydia caught by a floor mounted fire trap. It couldn't kill her so she went to "bleeding out" state and slowly crawled out of the flames. The trouble is that when she recovered enough to stand up' date=' she stepped back and in doing so, stood on the pressure plate which started the flames again. It all rather appealed to the sadist in me :)

Thinking of slavery and quests and boredom (as we were earlier), I've given a proper write up to my notes for player slavery in the-headquarters-formerly-known-as-Helgen.

I'd intended it to illustrate the difference between using boredom as a motivator and as a punishment, but I'm not sure how well that comes across.

Anyway: Secunda's Watch Slavery

[edit]

I'm lost in this tread(it's too long to start reading from the beginning:s)' date=' so maybe someone suggested this already,

[/quote']

Check the wiki. It's better organised and searchable, too :)

but... How about make DB initiation quest part of slavers questline? Add a little torture chamber to orphanage' date=' make our assassination target wear appropriate outfit and we can buy lolies from her.) For sick bastards around here even some special service, like in "Hostel".:@

[/quote']

No plans to make this part of the DB quest, although there may be a contract that only comes up if the player is a member of both.

No plans for loli content, either. It's not a genre that appeals to me, and because of where I live, it puts me on perilous ground, legally speaking. I obviously can't stop anyone making a loli add-on, but I won't include it as part of the main mod. Sorry about that.

Just two questions about Secunda's Watch (is that the definitive name?)

If the PC finds herself broken, is there any way for escape? How exactly would she regain enough pride/willpower for that in this situation? Same question for any slavery scenario really.

I saw you reationalised masturbation as a way to pass time. Wouldn't it make most sense as a way to lower arousal? Of course there would have to be something increasing arousal first.

And I also like the idea of a free PC having to get release every once in a while through masturbation. I guess some type of nymphomania curse which has her arousal rising slowly over time, or has it rising whenever she encounters certain characters... The fact that arousal decreases willpower would probably be incentive enough to regularly scratch that itch.

No plans to make this part of the DB quest' date=' although there may be a contract that only comes up if the player is a member of both.

No plans for loli content, either. It's not a genre that appeals to me, and because of where I live, it puts me on perilous ground, legally speaking. I obviously can't stop anyone making a loli add-on, but I won't include it as part of the main mod. Sorry about that.

[/quote']

I don't care about them either, but it just come to mind.:idea:

Just two questions about Secunda's Watch (is that the definitive name?)

It's the one that'll appear on the map marker. I think there'll be references to the other names at various points. Also for official purposes' date=' I feel a lot happier saying "Secunda's Watch" than I do "Masser's Dong" :)

If the PC finds herself broken, is there any way for escape? How exactly would she regain enough pride/willpower for that in this situation? Same question for any slavery scenario really.

Well, the general plan is that any small act of rebellion (that she gets away with) and any time she manages to control the situation rather than being controlled, she gets a little pride back.

So options would include seducing the bandits, petty theft, hiding things in an escape cache, dominating other slaves, getting the other girls in trouble, fighting and winning (I forgot to talk about the old "foxy boxing" option) and maybe spitting in the bandits' food before serving it. I'm sure you can think of others.

I saw you reationalised masturbation as a way to pass time. Wouldn't it make most sense as a way to lower arousal? Of course there would have to be something increasing arousal first.

Well' date=' it'll do that [i']as well[/i]. Mainly I want a way to advance time in the cell. Sleep isn't going to be very effective, at least not at first. And this gives the player a chance to play the slut (or not) as she pleases, and has some interesting trade offs about hiding the act.

I'm open to alternative suggestions, just so long as they're more interesting than counting bricks. Or reading War And Peace while waiting for the next event to occur.

And I also like the idea of a free PC having to get release every once in a while through masturbation. I guess some type of nymphomania curse which has her arousal rising slowly over time' date=' or has it rising whenever she encounters certain characters... The fact that arousal decreases willpower would probably be incentive enough to regularly scratch that itch.

[/quote']

Mmmm... certainly some sort of slow arousal gain would be doable.

There's also a FONV addon to Imp's More Complex Needs that makes sex something you need to stay in good mental shape. Imp is porting the base mod to Skyrim, so I'm hoping we'll see a sexy addon for it as well.

Incidentally, check the perks page on the wiki: I've added a few thoughts on some of them. In particular, I thought Proud Slut should maybe be skill based and Universal Pheromones have a cooldown period. (I mention this because Proud Slut would make it easy to get through Secunda's Watch: just whore yourself around to increase disposition, and maybe use the sex to manipulate some of the bandits. You could be out with more pride than you had when you went in.

Incidentally' date=' check the perks page on the wiki: I've added a few thoughts on some of them. In particular, I thought Proud Slut should maybe be skill based and Universal Pheromones have a cooldown period. (I mention this because Proud Slut would make it easy to get through Secunda's Watch: just whore yourself around to increase disposition, and maybe use the sex to manipulate some of the bandits. You could be out with more pride than you had when you went in.

[/quote']

I saw and already responded on the wiki :)

The cursed armor mod did an good job on controlling you through lust, it you let it go to far you lost control over yourself because of the nymphomaniac curse, however it should be easier to get release before this on your own for buff and avoid it happens at wrong times like during sneaking.

The cursed armor mod did an good job on controlling you through lust' date=' it you let it go to far you lost control over yourself because of the nymphomaniac curse, however it should be easier to get release before this on your own for buff and avoid it happens at wrong times like during sneaking.

[/quote']

Yes I was thinking something like that, having to masturbate (or do something else) regularly in order to keep arousal down, as high arousal would lower willpower and make you more vulnerable. Perhaps very high arousal could also act as a significant debuff to skills.

Of course masturbating would put you in a vulnerable position, as you have to at least drop your armour and weapons, and orgasming would probably drain your stamina for a bit. So if you're doing it in the wilderness you should probably make sure there's nobody around to take advantage.

[edit] BTW if I keep bringing up "curses", it's because I like the idea of a free PC still being restricted or made vulnerable in some ways while trying to do all the regular heroic stuff she'd normally do.

Yes I was thinking something like that' date=' having to masturbate (or do something else) regularly in order to keep arousal down, as high arousal would lower willpower and make you more vulnerable. Perhaps very high arousal could also act as a significant debuff to skills.

Of course masturbating would put you in a vulnerable position, as you have to at least drop your armour and weapons, and orgasming would probably drain your stamina for a bit. So if you're doing it in the wilderness you should probably make sure there's nobody around to take advantage.

[/quote']

That all sounds good to me.

[edit] BTW if I keep bringing up "curses"' date=' it's because I like the idea of a free PC still being restricted or made vulnerable in some ways while trying to do all the regular heroic stuff she'd normally do.

[/quote']

I was thinking of adding a standing stone - The Victim Stone. You'd need to be forced to kiss it for it to take effect, and it would have the effect of a curse, slowing your skill gains for combat and magic to virtually zero. Maybe 1/1000th of the normal rate.

You could remove the curse by finding whoever made you kiss the stone and force them to kiss it in your place. That way the curse leaves you and goes to them.

I was thinking of adding a standing stone - The Victim Stone. You'd need to be forced to kiss it for it to take effect' date=' and it would have the effect of a curse, slowing your skill gains for combat and magic to virtually zero. Maybe 1/1000th of the normal rate.

You could remove the curse by finding whoever made you kiss the stone and force them to kiss it in your place. That way the curse leaves you and goes to them.

[/quote']

Hum but that would only make sense for a character who has already had her skills reduced, wouldn't it? Or at the beggining of the game. Also what happens if he's dead?

For curses that I had in mind, I think most are covered by perks. But others that I had thought of were nymphomania (arousal increases over time) and one which makes orgasm impossible. Those would be pretty bad in combination.

Hum but that would only make sense for a character who has already had her skills reduced' date=' wouldn't it? Or at the beggining of the game. Also what happens if he's dead?

[/quote']

Well, I was thinking I could use it in conjunction with the alternative start I proposed. Maybe have the victim stone as a half shattered fourth stone, standing a little way away from the guardian stones. So you could have it applied with all skills at 1 point.

If he's dead... if he's dead, why you'd just have to go to Sovngarde and drag his spirit back to the land of the living so you could make him take back the curse. Where's the problem? ;)

For curses that I had in mind' date=' I think most are covered by perks. But others that I had thought of were nymphomania (arousal increases over time) and one which makes orgasm impossible. Those would be pretty bad in combination.

[/quote']

Hmmm... you can get both of those in the DASTARD, of course. Then again, I was thinking of a Sheogorath quest for the a slaver who's already earned the right to carry the Wabbajack. Nympomania would seen to fall inside Sheo's realm, right?

Well' date=' I [i']was[/i] thinking I could use it in conjunction with the alternative start I proposed. Maybe have the victim stone as a half shattered fourth stone, standing a little way away from the guardian stones. So you could have it applied with all skills at 1 point.

Ah yes, that works.

If he's dead... if he's dead' date=' why you'd just have to go to Sovngarde and drag his spirit back to the land of the living so you could make him take back the curse. Where's the problem? ;)

[/quote']

Fair enough :)

Hmmm... you can get both of those in the DASTARD' date=' of course.

[/quote']

Well you can get a perk for blocked orgasm, though there has to be someone who blocks it. But I don't think there's a perk for arousal increasing over time. Just one for permanent arousal, though masturbation won't do any good there.

Then again' date=' I was thinking of a Sheogorath quest for the a slaver who's already earned the right to carry the Wabbajack. Nympomania would seen to fall inside Sheo's realm, right?

[/quote']

I suppose it would.

Oh and I just had a completely random thought. How about a mask that covers the top half of a characters face, and which, if equipped when alone, allows her to do the most degrading things imaginable with no loss of pride? Though there could be a risk of someone ripping it off, in which case all the accumulated pride loss she should have had hits her at once.

And while we're on the subject of faces and identity, it would make sense for the PC who has had her appearance altered (I'm thinking of the DASTARD) to lose all her acquired privileges. That is, nobody recognises her, no followers, no access to homes, no guild memberships... everything as when the game starts.

Well you can get a perk for blocked orgasm' date=' though there has to be someone who blocks it. But I don't think there's a perk for arousal increasing over time. Just one for permanent arousal, though masturbation won't do any good there.

[/quote']

Well, the DASTARD does set its slaves to blocking mode before they leave. So you better hope for a master who knows it needs to be removed. And you're right about the permanent arousal. But it's permanent full arousal, and so comes to the same thing as increasing arousal + orgasm block.

Oh and I just had a completely random thought. How about a mask that covers the top half of a characters face' date=' and which, if equipped when alone, allows her to do the most degrading things imaginable with no loss of pride? Though there could be a risk of someone ripping it off, in which case all the accumulated pride loss she should have had hits her at once.

[/quote']

Sounds like another deadric artifact. I wonder who'd be the best fit for an item like that.

And while we're on the subject of faces and identity' date=' it would make sense for the PC who has had her appearance altered (I'm thinking of the DASTARD) to lose all her acquired privileges. That is, nobody recognises her, no followers, no access to homes, no guild memberships... everything as when the game starts.

[/quote']

I'd probably give a persuasion check to convince one follower or spouse. But yeah, that sounds fun :)

Incidentally, I'm close to having a first cut of the initial dungeon - the Bonny Teija one. There's no sex in it, just the basic dungeon layout, and it needs a lot more cluttering... but for two and a half days work from a standing start, it's not too bad.

I'll post the esp when I work out how to get the upper gallery connected :)

Oh and I just had a completely random thought. How about a mask that covers the top half of a characters face' date=' and which, if equipped when alone, allows her to do the most degrading things imaginable with no loss of pride? Though there could be a risk of someone ripping it off, in which case all the accumulated pride loss she should have had hits her at once.

[/quote']

Sounds like another deadric artifact. I wonder who'd be the best fit for an item like that.

It's pretty much nocturnals hood from oblivion. Whith that you could commit crimes, and noone would recognize you, when you take off the hood.

"Someone is in this cell, masturbating!" "Oh, no! It's the greyfox!" "Again?" XD

Just checked it, the name of the artifact is "the grey cowl" and the grey fox stole it from nocturnal herself.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Gray_Cowl_of_Nocturnal

It's pretty much nocturnals hood from oblivion. Whith that you could commit crimes' date=' and noone would recognize you, when you take off the hood.

"Someone is in this cell, masturbating!" "Oh, no! It's the greyfox!" "Again?" XD

[/quote']

Yeah, that thought crossed my mind, too. :D But I'd not want it as strong as Nocturnal's Cowl, I don't think. And it's not about anonymity so much as immunity from censure.

Nocty is a candidate, definitely.

Clavicus Vile: probably rules prostitutes and he likes masks too. He's as good a fit as N. is.

Sanguine: A bit obvious. The detail about all the accumulated shame hitting at once is a classic Sanguine touch though.

Outsiders are Malacath (the whole underdog thing - he'd love letting someone play the slut and outrage high society, but he'd far far sooner just thump them all with a big hammer and Mephala (the secrecy is her thing, and the use of sex to manipulate ... but there's no death, no web of deceit ... it's not a very good fit.

I think I need to sit down and get my ideas about this lot into order.

[edit]

Actually, I'm tending towards Clavicus. Purely because the accumulate shame when the mask is removed (and t will be at some point) is going to pretty much destroy the wearer. And that's exactly the sort of double edged deal CV likes. Add in the commercial element of prostitution and I think it's solid. The recurring mask theme is a happy accident.

Actually' date=' I'm tending towards Clavicus. Purely because the accumulate shame when the mask is removed (and t [b']will[/b] be at some point) is going to pretty much destroy the wearer. And that's exactly the sort of double edged deal CV likes. Add in the commercial element of prostitution and I think it's solid. The recurring mask theme is a happy accident.

So, let's say you can escape, and find your way - still wearing the mask - to the nearest village or town. What would happen? People throwing cabbages at you? And how will you get fixed? Something tells me, it wont be as easy as going to a temple and touch a shrine?!?