[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

I thought of a way that you could simulate for the PC staying for an extended period of time not including the multiple times coming to the place. You could (if possible to code) have it so that there are different rates for different periods of time staying and could have the PC (to make it easier to abduct) be told that weapons aren't allowed within the inn and must be handed over but will be returned if the PC wishes to explore the wilderness of the valley' date=' thereby taking the weapons but not the armor away from the PC.

[/quote']

Maybe a formal dress ball or some occasion where you definitely need to leave the kitbag in your room and turn up in something skimpy and clingy. Or smart and formal for the guys. Either way, no armour, no mage's robes, no invisible backpack full of weapons for if it gets nasty. Although enchanted civilian wear would be ok.

The more we talk about this, the more it looks like it's going to end up with its own questline.

Ooh cloning' date=' having the wizard make a copy of your PC. Lots of fun could be had there.

[/quote']

Mmmm... needs a twist though. Or a proper plotline. Everything I think of either turns into The Man From Uncle or Invasion of the Body Snatchers though.

Finns are Nordic (which is just about geography) but not Scandinavian. Meaning they're a completely different ethnicity' date=' they don't look Scandinavian, they don't have a Germanic language (not even an Indo-European one but a Uralic one, which probably originates in central Asia), and have a very different culture. Any Scandinavian influence comes from having been under Swedish rule, but that came later. But yeah any Finnish elements could be explained through minor Akaviri influence, it fits rather well.

[/quote']

I bow to your clearly superior knowledge of the subject :)

So basically you'd play as another character. Love that idea :)

Though you probably couldn't go too crazy if you still want to be able to retrieve that collar for future use.

Oh yeah. Getting it back from a deepwater slime mould could be challenging. And that's nowhere near the worst place it could end up.

Also a thought on the milking process of the farming add-on would be create milking machines that the PC/NPC are attached to that suck up the milk.

I keep telling myself that milking machines are too lore-hostile ... but I also keep not listening to myself :)

Resource page added on the Slavers Wiki. Please feel free to add more resources.

Thanks again, windu.

Well the machine could always be dwemeric technology that the wizard found in a dwemer farming facility that after some doing the wizard made usable again but instead of for cows it is for "cows". Also this whole town with "farming" gives me one of those "this belongs in a horror flick" type feelings so maybe you could make the quest kind of like a horror flick type ordeal.

You could probably enhance that horror feel by not making it immediately evident that the cows everyone is talking about are actually slaves with silly huge breasts. If you are instructed to "go milk the cows" or something similar for the first time. It could be a shock to find that means attaching some strange contraption to them. Or it could have that classic DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN.

Well the machine could always be dwemeric technology that the wizard found in a dwemer farming facility that after some doing the wizard made usable again but instead of for cows it is for "cows".

I think I'd prefer to avoid Dwemer stuff for a bit; it gets too easy to use 'em for any thing modern. I'd like to keep this one magical where possible. If it wasn't so much work' date=' I'd have little Oblivion imps suckling at each nipple, with their bellies bulging more and more, and then have them flutter off and spit it all into a churn somewhere, before going back for some more. (Magical sterile imps, perfectly hygenic :)). That might not be practical though.

The other thing I thought about was to make it all out of glass and wood and iron bands and leather hoses, a bit like the Hist Tree in the Fighters Guild quest in Oblviion. The whole thing could be powered by a couple of ponygirls on a treadmill. Or maybe in a giant hamster wheel.

Also this whole town with "farming" gives me one of those "this belongs in a horror flick" type feelings so maybe you could make the quest kind of like a horror flick type ordeal.

Yeah, I keep getting that vibe, too. It needs a proper plot and a questline. This is turning into DLC material :)

Also another idea for the milking could be some type of plant like the rape flower and rape vines.

That could work. A lot less grief to model as well' date=' since we could use existing plants for much of it.

[/quote']

Or it could also be tenticles, which spit out the milk after their done...

mmmm? oh, sorry, I think you posted while I was writing a reply and I missed it

Yeah, manual is probably best. I mean a busy farmer has to take the occasional shortcut, but there's nothing like the feel of getting hands on with the cattle :)

A quick general heads up: some tosspot has had himself a happy time vandalising the wiki. I'm busy rolling back edits now, but if anyone spots one I missed, either roll it back or (if you can't) let me know about it.

Cheers all!

mmmm? oh' date=' sorry, I think you posted while I was writing a reply and I missed it

Yeah, manual is probably best. I mean a busy farmer has to take the occasional shortcut, but there's nothing like the feel of getting hands on with the cattle :)

[/quote']

And it's lore friendly too. Well at least as lore friendly as a farm of human milk cows is going to get. But if that were to happen in a medieval setting, they'd probably do it by hand.

A quick general heads up: some tosspot has had himself a happy time vandalising the wiki. I'm busy rolling back edits now' date=' but if anyone spots one I missed, either roll it back or (if you can't) let me know about it.

[/quote']

Yeah you can see his "contributions" here http://skyrimslavers.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/94.4.157.124

So it looks like you fixed everything.

Yeah got to hate people who come in and do stuff like that when you are working on something that is important(whether it be important just to you or important to more than just you is beside the point). That is just wrong and i think if it wasn't on the internet where just about everything can be changed it would be considered vandalism of property, and even on the internet it might still be considered that.

Hadn't thought of doing it that way. Thanks :)

Also, Second Seed 19 and 20 of the Journal are up. This turned out a bit complicated to get right, and 20 still isn't quite done. But there's enough there for now, and I'll finish it up tomorrow

I have added some warnings to the wiki' date=' hope it helps :)

[/quote']

Looks good, thanks. Not that I think this particular vandal would have been greatly discouraged, but it can't do any harm at all to make matters plain from the outset.

I have added some warnings to the wiki' date=' hope it helps :)

[/quote']

Looks good, thanks. Not that I think this particular vandal would have been greatly discouraged, but it can't do any harm at all to make matters plain from the outset.

hmm your first vandel well thats too bad but also its good news it means this mod is getting some insight and rep(good and bad bad from nazi-mod followers) from other sources (assuming attack did not come from LL but form PES,Nexus, or some foreign site) that or it was a LL jerk who must eb destroyed with all the forces of insanity oh and cheddar we could do cheddar or we could not...we could just turn everyone into gold and sweetrolls or maybe bubbles. the amd god approves of all forms of insanity :P

It's Tuesday. WHERE'S MY CK!? WHAT KIND OF COMPANY WOULD DARE NOT RELEASE IT WITHIN THE FIRST 14 MINUTES OF THE DAY?!

EDIT:

>Implying the day begins at 1:00 AM and not 12:00

A tweet on bethlog says "early afternoon' date=' east coast time"

Or just about tea-time where I live.

/me resumes twiddling thumbs

[edit']

For those following the journal of Falcedon Valerius, the events of Second Seed 19 are up on the wiki, albeit under SS20. (Flashbacks and dairy formats do not mix, it seems).

[edit edit]

Another creature that's been lurking in the back of my mind for a while now:

The Slave Centurion (non forced-orgasm model :P).

Maybe it could be used as a type of armor kind of thing for a PC slave.

So as a slave you'd control it and become a super powerful mecha monster. While being locked inside it naked legs spread getting fucked and kept at 90% arousal. Hum...

Well, I doubt I'd give you control of all the systems. Definitely not weapons systems. Navigation, possibly, depending on the situation.

What I probably would give you control of would be the level of stimulation applied. So you'd have to control your own fucking and keep yourself at 90+%

Now the only thing protecting you in the centurion is a magical barrier. So if the centurion crashes, then suddenly you're trapped in an open metal framework with no way to get out. And given that you'd likely not be in there unless you were being sent into some incredibly dangerous environment ... you'd have an incentive to keep those arousal levels high.

The main planned use for this thing is to wind up the quest to take control of the Blackreach HQ. I'd planned that as having to wade through lava, but since there don't appear to be many lava pools in Skyrim, we may have to settle for superheated volcanic steam.

So there'd be places where if your arousal dipped too low, or rose too high you'd die quite quickly.

Maybe it could be used as a type of armor kind of thing for a PC slave.

So as a slave you'd control it and become a super powerful mecha monster. While being locked inside it naked legs spread getting fucked and kept at 90% arousal. Hum...

Well' date=' I doubt I'd give you control of all the systems. Definitely not weapons systems. Navigation, possibly, depending on the situation.

What I probably would give you control of would be the level of stimulation applied. So you'd have to control your own fucking and keep yourself at 90+%

Now the only thing protecting you in the centurion is a magical barrier. So if the centurion crashes, then suddenly you're trapped in an open metal framework with no way to get out. And given that you'd likely not be in there unless you were being sent into some incredibly dangerous environment ... you'd have an incentive to keep those arousal levels high.

The main planned use for this thing is to wind up the quest to take control of the Blackreach HQ. I'd planned that as having to wade through lava, but since there don't appear to be many lava pools in Skyrim, we may have to settle for superheated volcanic steam.

So there'd be places where if your arousal dipped too low, or rose too high you'd die quite quickly.

[/quote']

Maybe u could only use it if u would be the slaver guild leader? Like, u managed to hack one of these, but u still need to get inside naked and get fucked, but u can control a goddamn WARMACHINE, that would be awesome...