[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

The long' date=' slowly evolving relationship still sounds like too much work though. It's an awesome idea, but I can see it being equivalent to writing The Romancing Of Eija as a side quest. Romance, even dark and twisted romance, is one of those things, I think, where you can't really gloss over the details.

[/quote']

True... But you know, maybe once all the core stuff is ready, and if you ever get bored... One can dream :)

I'm still following the suspenseful journal of course, and I'd also love to hear what you have in mind for the farming add-on, that is if you've decided already. I know, yet another low-priority add-on, so no rush :)

True... But you know' date=' maybe once all the core stuff is ready, and if you ever get bored... One can dream :)

[/quote']

I'm certainly not ruling it out in the long term. I'm just worried that I'd need more quest stages than there are entries in Valerius' journal. Glad you're enjoying that by the way. Hopefully we shouldn't now be too long in getting to the point.

I'm still following the suspenseful journal of course' date=' and I'd also love to hear what you have in mind for the farming add-on, that is if you've decided already.

[/quote']

Well ... I hadn't given it a lot of thought, I must admit. I did start with a few ideas here, but like a lot of things, it just grew and grew and isn't done growing yet. So I'll post this now and add a wiki soonish.

[edit]

Should probably mention I've added a pile of stuff to the items section on the wiki. Just stuff that's been discussed in the thread, really.

[edit]

As a thought, what do people think about having random daily buffs and debuffs to various emotional stats? So if you were enslaved, you might wake up some mornings feeling confident, and get a day long boost to pride? Or wake up feeling depressed and suffer a negative. We could also have slaves wake up feeling horny or otherwise (arousal modifiers), and brave or cowardly (modifies effective pain level)

This would mean that slavers would occasionally find slaves rebelling that had they thought broken, and enslaved players would occasionally get a chance to resist that they weren't expecting.

I'd keep the effect so only one stat was affected at a time, and use a bell curve distribution, so most modifiers were close to zero and large ones rare.

(I know, I'm supposed to be avoiding complications)

It would mean that slaves might still get chances to e

Well ... I hadn't given it a lot of thought' date=' I must admit. I did start with a few ideas here, but like a lot of things, it just grew and grew and isn't done growing yet. So I'll post this now and add a wiki soonish.

[/quote']

OK. The gladiator fighting is another part I'm looking forward to.

As a thought' date=' what do people think about having random daily buffs and debuffs to various emotional stats? So if you were enslaved, you might wake up some mornings feeling confident, and get a day long boost to pride? Or wake up feeling depressed and suffer a negative. We could also have slaves wake up feeling horny or otherwise (arousal modifiers), and brave or cowardly (modifies effective pain level)

This would mean that slavers would occasionally find slaves rebelling that had they thought broken, and enslaved players would occasionally get a chance to resist that they weren't expecting.

I'd keep the effect so only one stat was affected at a time, and use a bell curve distribution, so most modifiers were close to zero and large ones rare.

(I know, I'm supposed to be avoiding complications)

[/quote']

Sounds fine to me. I don't mind complications if you can code them, and things like this are just a bit of maths so I don't see why not. (BTW when you say "slaves" you mean any female really, right? That is, anyone susceptible to be enslaved)

It would also be nice to have certain personalities for both NPCs and PC. Some would be more or less susceptible to arousal, pain or humiliation... And this is getting a bit off-track and would depend on people making those animations, but it would also be great for pride (and perhaps also personality) to be expressed visually, mostly in idle and walking animations, ideally facial too. A character with high pride would literally hold her head up high, while at low (but still positive) pride she would look down sad and humiliated, and at negative pride she'd appear submissive but content or even happy in her submission. That kind of thing could add a lot of atmosphere.

And just as a side note, in cases where a slave is allowed to wander off and do things for her master, she should probably have two pride stats. One for the interactions with her owner(s), and one for everyone else. That way she could be completely submissive to her master while still slaying dragons outside (and not dropping to her knees any time a bandit turns up).

OK. The gladiator fighting is another part I'm looking forward to.

As it happens' date=' I do have a fairly detailed design somewhere for a gladiatrix league, where losing involved getting raped, where the combat roster rotated between girl-vs-girl, girl-vs-monster and girl-vs-owner (or owner's champion) at the owner's discretion. Fighters that became pregnant as a result of rape became the property of the impregnator, and where most owners made a pretty penny whoring their fighters out to sports fans, or involving them in their social intrigues.

I had planned to make a computer adjudicated play-by-email game out of it, but never did get the mechanics right. Maybe I'll look at doing it in Skyrim.

Sounds fine to me. I don't mind complications if you can code them, and things like this are just a bit of maths so I don't see why not. (BTW when you say "slaves" you mean any female really, right? That is, anyone susceptible to be enslaved)

Yeah, any female. Anyone, probably, if I'm going to allow male slaves as an option. But I probably won't bother evaluating it unless it's going to be relevant. So that more or less limits it to slaves, ex-slaves and the recently captured.

It would also be nice to have certain personalities for both NPCs and PC. Some would be more or less susceptible to arousal' date=' pain or humiliation... And this is getting a bit off-track and would depend on people making those animations, but it would also be great for pride (and perhaps also personality) to be expressed visually, mostly in idle and walking animations, ideally facial too. A character with high pride would literally hold her head up high, while at low (but still positive) pride she would look down sad and humiliated, and at negative pride she'd appear submissive but content or even happy in her submission. That kind of thing could add a lot of atmosphere.

[/quote']

I've been thinking along these lines. The quest to break Bonny Teija has her as being very resistant to pain and intimidation, but susceptible to pleasure and gentle persuasion. I'm still thinking I should add a mirror image quest somewhere, where the slave is a brazen hussy who can't be controlled with sex, but isn't very brave when it comes to pain and intimidation.

And just as a side note' date=' in cases where a slave is allowed to wander off and do things for her master, she should probably have two pride stats. One for the interactions with her owner(s), and one for everyone else.

[/quote']

Yeah. One way would be to say that once a girl is broken, her pride with respect to the world at large rises much faster than for her master. This potentially gets very complicated, at least in the player case, since we need to track who broke her last as well. And we end up needing her pride w.r.t the player's faction, and we should probably track her pride w.r.t her previous masters, if she's been broken more than once, and her previous master's factions, if different, and maybe the factions her master told her to obey...

Which isn't to say we can't just ignore the finer points and just track last master and master's faction. In fact, I agree that we will need something like that.

=============

Here's some thoughts on a possible farming mod:

Just to be clear:

First, "cowgirls" in this context means human/elven females forced into the role of cows rather than anthropomorphic animals. Not that I'd mind the odd Torkuturian Cow in the stalls, but that's not what I'm talking about here.

Second, this isn't an actual plan as yet. It's just playing with the ideas and seeing what might be fun to do. So some of this stuff is probably highly impractical, although I've tried to keep most of it feasible.

Lastly, this isn't going to be the most lore friendly proposal in the world. Not that I want to be lore-hostile either, but I can see some places where we may end up with things like milking machines

Anyway, the justification here is going to be some mad pervert wizard who has his own little worldspace in a hidden valley in the Jeral Mountains. He's obsessed with experimental farming methods on the one hand, and BDSM on the other. He'll usually buy slaves if the player has any to sell and may have some incidental quests. He also has some research he wants to get into, so he's advertisng for a farm manager to look after the day to day running of the place, in case the player wants to get his hands dirty.

For players who'd sooner be farmed than they would farm, I expect it wouldn't be too hard to end up as livestock. I imagine the kindly old man in the farmhouse isn't above slipping a mickey finn to a pretty traveller from time to time.

There should be a couple of other areas in the worldspace. Principally a village where produce can be bought and sold, and a large but generic cave system dungeon where the player can forage for exotic ingredients or send slaves to explore.

The trick here will be to stop short of trying to recreate Harvest Moon in Skyrim

So:

Cowgirls. Keep them locked in stalls with their head and hands yoked , their ankles spread, and a bar under their bellies to keep them straight legged. That way there's easy access to all orifices for the farmer who'd want to keep them all pregnant as much of the time as possible. Obviously they should be lactating and the stall design needs to provide easy access to the breasts for milking purposes.

He'd also want to keep them in a state of high arousal, (hormones adding flavour to the milk) but to keep them from orgasm (the hormone levels drop sharply afterward and it takes time to rebuild arousal).

Nice to have/possible upgrades:

• Hoof boots and gloves. Boots that force the foot into a tip-toe position and gloves that encase the fingers preventing them from being used. Both styled to look like cow hooves.
  • Transformation spells resulting in actual hooves as a permenant transformation.
  • Intelligence destroying feed. Gradually reduces intelligence, resulting in a loss of first spellcasting ability and access to powers, then other skills and finally the capacity for speech. Maybe reduces agression too, so combat skills drop early on. Effects would wear off over time.
  • Nose rings, for easier leading and tethering of cows.
    *An enchantment so the cowgirls could metabolise grass and hay.

Ponygirls. Although they might end up spending more time pulling ploughs than prancing and racing. I'd like a harness that straps the pony down onto vaginal and anal probes, these being secured to the cart or plough. That way when the pony starts pulling, the load lags behind due to momentum and the probes partly withdraw, then the load starts moving forward and the probes are pushed back in. The ponygirl is going to be acutely aware of every stop and start and change of speed, as well as every bump and rock and rut in the way.

Apart from that, fairly standard ponygirl stuff. Give them stalls with hay to sleep on, leave the harness on. Keep them hobbled and tethered when not working. Have a stable boy whose job it is to feed and groom them

Nice to haves:

• Much as for cows. I'd prefer permanent armbinders to hoof gloves for ponies, but that's a personal aesthetic choice. Nose rings wouldn't work so well, but blinkers would be nice.

Pigsty: Full of filth and slime; girls in here hobbled so they are forced to crawl through the stuff. They eat slops and leftovers and rotten food from the trough. Maybe add in a big old boar that could cover the pig-girls from time to time. The threat of being put in the pigsty can be used as a threat to keep unruly slaves in line.

Crops: cereal and veggies. We'll need some normal type slavegirls to do things like weed and harvest. Won't need more than half a dozen, I expect. Maybe make them sleep chained spread-eagle on the bed. That way the farmer can make use of them if he's in the mood and all the cows are already pregnant. We can use the slavegirls in the kitchen and farmhouse generally as well.

It'll be fun to have a scarecrow or two, as well. When I say "scarecrow" I mean "slavegirl mounted on a double-dildo framework wearing an tatty old straw hat and a lice-ridden old shirt that doesn't button up the front". Probably add a couple of bells dangling from her nipple rings. The noise will help to scare off the crows.

Issues:

• What to do with the babies. If we're keeping the cows pregnant, they're going to calve from time to time. I'm happy to assume that for reasons of magic, all children will be female and will be fully grown inside 24 hours ... but even then, what do we do with the surplus slaves? I don't really want to go for the cannibalism fetish (a little bit of Dolcett goes a long way in my book). We could sell them in the town, although I'd expect demand to be limited over time. Maybe the wizard trades them to the dremora or something.

As it happens' date=' I do have a fairly detailed design somewhere for a gladiatrix league, where losing involved getting raped, where the combat roster rotated between girl-vs-girl, girl-vs-monster and girl-vs-owner (or owner's champion) at the owner's discretion. Fighters that became pregnant as a result of rape became the property of the impregnator, and where most owners made a pretty penny whoring their fighters out to sports fans, or involving them in their social intrigues.

[/quote']

Sounds great. The pregnant gladiatrix becoming property of the impregnator's owner is a nice touch. And I assume this would have male slaves too. In fact it's the only non-sexual use for them that we've mentioned (though hard labour could work too, imagine what would happen every night to a female thrown into a mine with mostly male slaves and forced to work naked all day). And you could have lots of fun combinations as there were in ancient Rome, like several beasts, one figher vs. several at once, different weapons and armour (or lack thereof)... I suppose there would have to be a system where winning fights makes the next fights more and more difficult, be it by enemy strength or handicap, and also increases the gains. Not to mention increase the value of the gladiatrix when she's whored out.

I had planned to make a computer adjudicated play-by-email game out of it' date=' but never did get the mechanics right. Maybe I'll look at doing it in Skyrim.

[/quote']

I hope so :)

Yeah. One way would be to say that once a girl is broken' date=' her pride with respect to the world at large rises much faster than for her master. This potentially gets very complicated, at least in the player case, since we need to track who broke her last as well. And we end up needing her pride w.r.t the player's faction, and we should probably track her pride w.r.t her previous masters, if she's been broken more than once, and her previous master's factions, if different, and maybe the factions her master told her to obey...

[/quote']

I don't think it would have to be that complicated. I mean in most cases the slave would just be used and treated as a slave 24/7, so no problem there. It's just for cases where she's allowed (or told) to adventure into the outside world without supervision. As in the path of permanent slavery. And then it would be enough to have a separate pride stat for her owner and possibly his faction. If she runs away or is captured and it goes as far as her needing a new pride stat, chances are she hasn't seen her former master in a very long time and it could simply be replaced.

Love all your farming ideas. Could be fun to give the milk certain properties based on the cowgirl's race. For instance giving you some of that race's special abilities.

It'll be fun to have a scarecrow or two' date=' as well. When I say "scarecrow" I mean "slavegirl mounted on a double-dildo framework wearing an tatty old straw hat and a lice-ridden old shirt that doesn't button up the front". Probably add a couple of bells dangling from her nipple rings. The noise will help to scare off the crows.

[/quote']

I also love the idea of using slaves as decoration or furniture. Say, having naked slavegirls hanging from chains in the hall, or using a bald naked slave as a footstool. The second example would probably be hard to implement, I know.

Issues:

[*]What to do with the babies. If we're keeping the cows pregnant' date=' they're going to calve from time to time. I'm happy to assume that for reasons of magic, all children will be female and will be fully grown inside 24 hours ... but even then, what do we do with the surplus slaves? I don't really want to go for the cannibalism fetish (a little bit of Dolcett goes a long way in my book). We could sell them in the town, although I'd expect demand to be limited over time. Maybe the wizard trades them to the dremora or something.

[/list']

Haha, I thought you said some time ago that we're going to have a shortage of females if we keep coming up with news uses for slaves. So I'm sure there'll be plenty of use for them, and yes if necessary they can always been exported into Oblivion.

And Dolcett could be fun too, after all there already is cannibalism in Skyrim. Of course that would be a little final from the player slave perspective, but it would work great to get rid of excess slaves. You can always just sell them to Markarth cannibals if you don't want to show the actual Dolcett.

Sounds great. The pregnant gladiatrix becoming property of the impregnator's owner is a nice touch. And I assume this would have male slaves too.

Well' date=' you'd become the male slave's owner, technically speaking. But if he's winning fights and knocking up the totty, then his master probably isn't going to begrudge him a bedwarmer. Though the master might want to try you out for a night or two.

[edit']

Misread that. Yeah, male slaves for certain. A lot of people would like to have to fight their way out of the Pits. I could go for that myself :)

imagine what would happen every night to a female thrown into a mine with mostly male slaves and forced to work naked all day

Well' date=' in the case of Cidhna mine, you'd probably end up owned by Borkul the Beast or Madanach, although they'd probably rent you out to the rest of the mine at very reasonable rates. (A "reasonable rate" being anything Borkul decides to charge, in the vast majority of cases).

I suppose there would have to be a system where winning fights makes the next fights more and more difficult, be it by enemy strength or handicap, and also increases the gains. Not to mention increase the value of the gladiatrix when she's whored out.

We could make the radiant system work for us in this case. In Oblivion the arena quest was over a bit too fast because each fight had to be scripted. In Skyrim we could have unlimited radiant fights until the player was tough enough to challenge for the next level.

And of course, unlimited radiant whoring as well :)

I don't think it would have to be that complicated. I mean in most cases the slave would just be used and treated as a slave 24/7' date=' so no problem there. It's just for cases where she's allowed (or told) to adventure into the outside world without supervision. As in the path of permanent slavery. And then it would be enough to have a separate pride stat for her owner and possibly his faction. If she runs away or is captured and it goes as far as her needing a new pride stat, chances are she hasn't seen her former master in a very long time and it could simply be replaced.

[/quote']

Well, yeah, but ... remember the honeytrap missions? You get sent to distract the guard while the TG pull a job. And then when the job is done you get the signal to withdraw, but the guard has your head clamped against his groin at the time, and by the time you can move there's someone saying "waiiit a minute..." So you end up in Riften Jail, and the guards there bang you like you were a drum until you tell all ... and then pass you on to the Black-Briar clan who have their own methods of persuasion.

And then, when the B-Bs turn you out to work for them, you run into the master that sent you on the honeytrap mission. It's been maybe a week. Who do you serve?

The thing is that combinations like that could arise out of the mission structure, and we need to handle them. Which still doesn't mean we can't just ignore the complexity, of course.

I also love the idea of using slaves as decoration or furniture. Say' date=' having naked slavegirls hanging from chains in the hall, or using a bald naked slave as a footstool. The second example would probably be hard to implement, I know.

[/quote']

Mmmmm... living furniture :)

Haha' date=' I thought you said some time ago that we're going to have a shortage of females if we keep coming up with news uses for slaves. So I'm sure there'll be plenty of use for them, and yes if necessary they can always been exported into Oblivion.

[/quote']

Well ... I suppose if we define the farm as a net exporter of slaves rather than an importer it would work. Then the farm won't buy slaves, but does offer delivery contracts to distant parts of skyrim. That works.

And Dolcett could be fun too' date=' after all there already is cannibalism in Skyrim. Of course that would be a little final from the player slave perspective, but it would work great to get rid of excess slaves. You can always just sell them to Markarth cannibals if you don't want to show the actual Dolcett.

[/quote']

I have a love-hate relationship with Dolcett's work. On the one hand, the depth of submission required to allow such a thing, and the obvious arousal of the "victim" are massive turn-ons. On the other hand ... on the other hand, I prefer my women to be reusable resources, I guess.

The farm idea sounds interesting and funny to either play or watch. after reading it i could actually see a DASTARD type variation where the wizard has either found or "reverse engineered" a body molding machine/spell that he could use on either the more obedient or more rebellious "cows" to make them more cow like.

Well' date=' you'd become the male slave's owner, technically speaking.

[/quote']

Oh no, I was just talking about the system in general, saying I assume there would be male gladiators. There's no reason for them to change hands. Impregnated females changing hands however makes economic sense, since the added risk of using female gladiators that you might lose would be offset by the added profit from whoring them out.

We could make the radiant system work for us in this case. In Oblivion the arena quest was over a bit too fast because each fight had to be scripted. In Skyrim we could have unlimited radiant fights until the player was tough enough to challenge for the next level.

And of course' date=' unlimited radiant whoring as well :)

[/quote']

Oh yes of course. Really most of the day to day things in SSG could probably be handled by the radiant system.

And then' date=' when the B-Bs turn you out to work for them, you run into the master that sent you on the honeytrap mission. It's been maybe a week. Who do you serve?

[/quote']

Hum, I'd say if you were broken all over again by someone else, you serve them now. If you're not properly broken, you return to your former master.

I have a love-hate relationship with Dolcett's work. On the one hand' date=' the depth of submission required to allow such a thing, and the obvious arousal of the "victim" are massive turn-ons. On the other hand ... on the other hand, I prefer my women to be reusable resources, I guess.

[/quote']

Well, resources should be prolific now :). But I have to say what I like most about Dolcett is the huge sacrifice made by the woman for something that seems so trivial for those she's doing it for. And it's a lot more powerful when she's a fully fledged individual with hopes and dreams and personality and skills and memories rather than just some cattle bred for the purpose. Though that has its sinister charm as well.

Also now that i think about it the losing the ability to speak sounds like it might break the game with that i think you should maybe have that as either a amulet or something that causes it or if you escape and maybe find your way into the wizard house you find an amulet and a diary or something that explains that the amulet allows people or "animals" to talk to one another.

Also now that i think about it the losing the ability to speak sounds like it might break the game with that i think you should maybe have that as either a amulet or something that causes it or if you escape and maybe find your way into the wizard house you find an amulet and a diary or something that explains that the amulet allows people or "animals" to talk to one another.

The effects of the feed would wear off when you stop eating it.

The farm idea sounds interesting and funny to either play or watch. after reading it i could actually see a DASTARD type variation where the wizard has either found or "reverse engineered" a body molding machine/spell that he could use on either the more obedient or more rebellious "cows" to make them more cow like.

Yeah. I think I'd like a different mechanism' date=' although a bodymould would do. What I would want to keep would be the DASTARD approach of letting the player resist as long as they wanted before moving on.

(note to self: think about radiant quests in the DASTARD complex).

Oh no, I was just talking about the system in general, saying I assume there would be male gladiators.

Yeah, I realised I'd misunderstood your point ten minutes after I posted ...

Hum' date=' I'd say if you were broken all over again by someone else, you serve them now. If you're not properly broken, you return to your former master.

[/quote']

That'd work.

Well' date=' resources should be prolific now :).

[/quote']

OK, I admit it: I'm just a big softy :)

But I have to say what I like most about Dolcett is the huge sacrifice made by the woman for something that seems so trivial for those she's doing it for. And it's a lot more powerful when she's a fully fledged individual with hopes and dreams and personality and skills and memories rather than just some cattle bred for the purpose. Though that has its sinister charm as well.

I can't argue against the sinister charm aspect of it' date=' that's for sure :)

Also now that i think about it the losing the ability to speak sounds like it might break the game

By the time you get out of the farmer's worldspace, your voice should be returning. Other skills might take a little longer.

Cool i also thought of a couple of ways of winding up as a "cow" in his farm.

1) you come across him in your travels and he incapacitates you somehow

2) you come across the village nearby and sleep in the inn and they capture you and give you to him (after using the PC for a while)

3) you get sold to him as a slave

4) as a slaver he asks you to come to his "farm" to receive a specific order and he captures you in an ambush

also an interesting idea for a world space would be a "valley" that can only be found by going through some cave system( could possibly have a random occurrence of the ambush happening in the cave for people who just randomly walk into the cave).

edit: also it would be interesting with the intelligence destroying "feed" to either give some visual or dialog type clues that it is doing this maybe even have say a message where the PC after eating the "feed" a while starts asking who they are or where they came from.

I dont know if someone notice this' date='(or already post)the Wars in Skyrim mod at nexus is going to add a Slave Faction.Will it conflict with the Skyrim Slavers Guild?

(heres the link Wars in Skyrim)

I still don't understand what on Earth that mod is about.

Also considering the massive amount of seemingly random features, my guess is it would conflict with almost anything.

I dont know if someone notice this' date='(or already post)the Wars in Skyrim mod at nexus is going to add a Slave Faction.Will it conflict with the Skyrim Slavers Guild?

I still don't understand what on Earth that mod is about.

Also considering the massive amount of seemingly random features, my guess is it would conflict with almost anything.

Well its a mod that add battles in skyrim anyway.

2) you come across the village nearby and sleep in the inn and they capture you and give you to him (after using the PC for a while)

3) you get sold to him as a slave

Yeah' date=' the inn is probably not the safest place for a young woman travelling on her own. Or even for a pair of young women, come to think of it.

also an interesting idea for a world space would be a "valley" that can only be found by going through some cave system( could possibly have a random occurrence of the ambush happening in the cave for people who just randomly walk into the cave).

That could work. There are passes in Skyrim already that are basically dungeons, and judging from the amount of sky visible, there are dungeons that are largely deep crevasses or very narrow valleys.

That would add challenge to the delivery contracts as well.

edit: also it would be interesting with the intelligence destroying "feed" to either give some visual or dialog type clues that it is doing this maybe even have say a message where the PC after eating the "feed" a while starts asking who they are or where they came from.

I don't think I'd be that subtle about it. I'd just put up a message saying "you feel less intelligent". In fact it might be fun to change the message as the feed takes cumulative effect:

"You feel marginally less intelligent"

"You feel less intelligent"

"You feel stupider"

"you ... feel ... stupid"

"stoo ... pidd ... derr"

"..."

and then stop the messages entirely

After all' date=' anyone eating this stuff is going to be locked up tight and will have little choice about eating it. So we might as well make their plight clear from the outset :D

I dont know if someone notice this,(or already post)the Wars in Skyrim mod at nexus is going to add a Slave Faction.Will it conflict with the Skyrim Slavers Guild?

I suppose that'll depend on how factions are accessed. If they use the string "Slave" then their faction will probably be the same as ours. That would be the best case really since WiS slaves would be recogised by the guild, and vice versa. Failing that, a compatibility patch shouldn't be too hard to set up

/me starts downloading WiS

Thinking about the farm, if we have a mad wizard obsessed with radical farming methods, there are bound to be a few non-standard crops as well. Maybe something with whip-like fronds, or grasping vines.

A fun one (and we're straying into possible-but-a-lot-of-work territory here) would be to have a flower that uses the human vagina as part of its fertilisation process. The female is caught by prehensile vines, stripped and then penetrated by the flower's anther and stamens. The stamen leave the female's puss coated in pollen which can then fertilise the anther. The anther is significantly longer than the stamens however and if there is pollen from another plant already present, the anther will be fertilised from the other plant's pollen.

A plant like that is going to need a lure of some sort. Probably the scent is mildly aphrodisiac in nature and tends to attract women, while the pollen is an extremely potent intoxicant and aphrodisiac. So while one flower is busy fertilising itself, another one can be forcing its way into the woman's mouth, dosing her up on nectar. Where these plants are plentiful you can find fields filled with naked and delirious women, staggering drunkenly from one flower-rape to the next.

We could apply the same approach to distributing the seeds too. Capture a woman and implant a seed in her womb, and then turn her loose, high on nectar. In her drugged state, she'll probably end up carrying seeds from half the plants in the grove.

Once in the womb the seeds absorb fluid and swell up over the course of a few days giving the appearance of pregnancy. Then the birthing reflex is triggered and the woman "gives birth" to the seeds. Hopefully this will happen after the intoxicants have worn off and the female has travelled some distance from the original grove, thereby spreading the plant across Tamriel.

There's another variation that holds its women permanently captive, but there's a limit to how much perving I can do before breakfast.

I just thought this was tangentially relevant and humorous

demotivational-posters-nordic-women.jpg

:D

Though it did give me the idea for a stormcloak-pseudo-slavery validation in that 'true nords rule their women'

Maybe a sub-faction or offshoot of them.

Interesting. Care to expand on that? :)

[edit]

Playing with WiS. The nexus page suggests that you can take slaves as the player' date=' but I can't work out how to do that. Also, the "Slave Faction" sounds like it should probably be "SlaveR Faction" from the description. If so that could well conflict with SSG.

I'll know better if I can work out how to take slaves.

[edit']

I know how to make sure the cows eat the stupid food. The only way a cow usually has to pass the time is to eat. So we make eating the food speed up the rate at which time passes. Put a message up saying "Eating helps to pass the time..." and up the time multiplier so that the player can see the shadows moving as the light comes into the cowshed. Then, after a little while we give them the "stupid" message.

The player may realise what's happening, but if they don't eat, there's nothing to do. They can listen to the other cows saying "mooo", and that's about it. On the other hand, if they eat time fast forwards to the next interesting event. Like being milked or fucked or some such.

We could also build a radiant quest structure around the feeding, so that if the player is a good cow and eats all her feed, then she'll get events triggering that might let her out to graze in the pasture, or other cow-like activities.

I wonder how easy it would be to change the player's body type on the fly ... I might finally have a use for the silly big boobs models.

[edit]

re: Wars in Skyrim - apparently the slavery features are going to be out 5-10 days after the CK is released.

I, um, I don't think I can promise any such timescale at this end :)

I wonder how easy it would be to change the player's body type on the fly ... I might finally have a use for the silly big boobs models.

Definitely. Well my dream Skyrim has seperate sliders for bone structure, body fat, muscles, breast and ass size, and skin... and they can evolve naturally and gradually during the course of the game depending on your activities. But unfortunately it seems like that's not going to happen for technical reasons, so I guess we'll have to settle with switching between body mods.

The pollination sounds fun too btw :)

The changing of the body sounds fun and an interesting way to do it would be if you are either a really good or really bad little "cow" the wizard takes you out of the "barn" and takes you to his sanctum and puts you in some magical circle and he casts some spell (hopefully with this someone could have something that forces the camera to 3rd person) that slowly turns you into a full human "cow". or at least that would be the way to script the change.

also it would be cool if after you were put in the barn you couldn't access the inventory, map, or magic windows.

Well my dream Skyrim has seperate sliders for bone structure' date=' body fat, muscles, breast and ass size, and skin... and they can evolve naturally and gradually during the course of the game depending on your activities. But unfortunately it seems like that's not going to happen for technical reasons, so I guess we'll have to settle with switching between body mods.

The pollination sounds fun too btw :)

[/quote']

You'll like the other variation too :)

The changing of the body sounds fun and an interesting way to do it would be if you are either a really good or really bad little "cow" the wizard takes you out of the "barn" and takes you to his sanctum and puts you in some magical circle and he casts some spell (hopefully with this someone could have something that forces the camera to 3rd person) that slowly turns you into a full human "cow". or at least that would be the way to script the change.

Mmmm... So' date=' putting those two ideas together, we could have a body with hooves designed into the mesh, and boobs that varied from big to massive. The wizard does the initial transformation after the stupid food takes full effect, and sets the boob size to the smallest (which is still big). Then we can have regular sessions with the wiz to increase the size a notch, or just have them grow over time, usually when the cow is asleep so it's not immediately obvious. (Or just mark the hoof boots and gloves so they don't show up in inventory and can't be removed, I suppose).

also it would be cool if after you were put in the barn you couldn't access the inventory, map, or magic windows.

I think that'll happen as intelligence drops. Just keep disabling abilities, and eventually remove access entirely. (We'd need to keep the System menu accessible of course).

I've put the farm discussion and the rapeflower plant on the wiki. The rapevine, a close cousin of the rapeflower should be along shortly :)

Looking at the wiki page with the slime moulds i think an interesting idea would be to have maybe a variation which is controlled by a wizard that maybe has an aphrodisiac effect on the victim. of course that would mean having the slime somewhere else in the world as well.

I suppose there's no reason someone mightn't have returned from the spur with a couple of baby moulds. It would make a good prison system for someone who could control the the creatures.

====

Here's the other exotic plant I was thinking of. If this one captures you' date=' you're probably looking at reloading from a save. Took a little longer than expected, largely due to being made to watch Water For Elephants.

Rapevine

Sounds great as always :)

:)

Is it just me or does it get difficult playing vanilla Skyrim after talking about all the things that could be changed and added? I'm going to have to freeze myself for two years...

It's not just you :)

Trouble is, if I freeze myself for 2 years, a lot of this will never get made :(

Trouble is' date=' if I freeze myself for 2 years, a lot of this will never get made :(

[/quote']

Oh no, you have to keep working in the meantime of course, chop chop ;)

Well at least we should finally be able to play with the CK soon. I'll try my hand at it as well but I doubt anything worthwhile will come out of that.