Animations within Sexlab Framework...

kryptosporidium

Hay guys, I'm new to the whole sexlab framework thing and I wanted to know if there is a dialogue mod or something similar that just lets me play the animations that are included in the framework itself???

(specifically using the animations on my current followers) 

Any help would be appreciated! thanks...

Yes use SSL MatchMaker its the most straight forward mod, you get 2 spells, one for targets one for self and you can make evry thing have sex with you or every thing have sex with who ever you target. ;)

MatchMaker is intended as a simple proof of concept mod for the SexLab Framework. It will give the player two spells, a target and a self version called "Irresistibly Attractive". When used it will apply a magic effect for up to 3 characters, including the player. Once the magic effect expires on an NPC or player, if any characters share the Irresistibly Attractive buff, they will begin having sex, if the actor is alone in having the buff, they will being to masturbate.

Yes use SSL MatchMaker its the most straight forward mod, you get 2 spells, one for targets one for self and you can make evry thing have sex with you or every thing have sex with who ever you target. ;)

MatchMaker is intended as a simple proof of concept mod for the SexLab Framework. It will give the player two spells, a target and a self version called "Irresistibly Attractive". When used it will apply a magic effect for up to 3 characters, including the player. Once the magic effect expires on an NPC or player, if any characters share the Irresistibly Attractive buff, they will begin having sex, if the actor is alone in having the buff, they will being to masturbate.

Alright, Thanks I appreciate it.......To clarify, " Will SSL MatchMaker run off of the positions that are integrated with SL Framework? 

If so.....Then I'm Set!!!

Archived