Whats your New Vegas favorite body?

Guest Bacon

Im using the same as the person above me, the Type 6 M. My only complaint about this version is that i wish you dident see the ribs but legs and ass are great!

I love the Beware of Girl Perky DCup version. However, I got tired of seeing the same boobs/nipples everywhere, so I tried the Body By Race, and so far have not looked back. I am a big boob fan, but the BNB boobs just never looked right to me. I did try a couple of variations, but again I love the little bit of variety that BBR gives. The armor thing can be a little annoying, but the "everyone has a pair of panties in their pack" thing is truly annoying.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Right now I'm using one of the BNB bodies. I have no idea which one so I'm attaching some shots as an example. I like boobs on the larger side and women curvy, but I do what I can to mix and match outfits and body types so not everyone is walking around with stripper-tits.

The Type6 is an excellent body style too, I just havent moved to impliment it in my game yet. I'm using Breeze for the guys still. I don't really focus on them as much.

3 pics included. Front, ass, and a comparisson to type 3

Koko06.JPG?m=1325605645

Koko14.JPG?m=1325605666

Koko13.JPG?m=1325605666

And yes, that is what I have her run around in. She isn't quite right in the ole noggin ever since getting shot in the face with a 10mm at point blank.

what armor mod is that? if you don't mind me asking

• 2 weeks later...

Being an ass man, I'd use the Baby Got Back body if Q didn't make her hips HUGE and making her waist bee-like thin.

As it stands, I'm using Type 6M. It seems the more natural of all the female bodies out there, no exaggerated proportions, nice ass, and no HUEG blocky shoulders, which some T3 bodies suffer from.

Hmm... Like Astymma, I am also torn.

However, for my case, it is between Type N and T6M...

Type N provided me with the proportion that I adore in a woman...

On the other side, T6M has a numerous amount of armor and clothing mod with designs that I adore... Be it conversion, or made from scratch...

If I am obligated to choose, it will be Type N...

Because it is what on the inside that matters right? Heheh :P

I enjoy almost all of the body mods. I'm currently running 3M, but that could change if I see another that catches my eye. Personally, my only problem is the lack of variety. Unless you know how to tweak races, everyone has the exact same body. Even that would be acceptable if everyone in the Mojave, with only one exception that I know of, wasn't about 5'11".