Whats your New Vegas favorite body?

Hello, I'm new to the forums, and I thought I'd start my introduction with a simple question. :-) What are your favorite New Vegas bodies for male and female? Currently I'm using BNB, and I haven't found a good male body yet.

I'm curious to see if everyone has their own favorite, or if their is a consensus because of form, or compatibility. (IE: Use with Sexus, or additional 'movements' that only certain skeletons can provide.)

I've just recently bought New Vegas and all it's DLCs when they were 75% off. :angel:

Nice to meet you all, I'm looking forward to see your favorites, and maybe suggestions. :P

Sexus for NV, last I heard, barely works. They seem to be sticking with Fallout 3 for their major updates for some reason.

I didn't know that, is there documentation regarding which aspects of sexus are not working in new Vegas? I've installed sexus but I haven't done anything with it yet other then punch someone with the rape fist just to confirm it was running.

Right now I'm using one of the BNB bodies. I have no idea which one so I'm attaching some shots as an example. I like boobs on the larger side and women curvy, but I do what I can to mix and match outfits and body types so not everyone is walking around with stripper-tits.

The Type6 is an excellent body style too, I just havent moved to impliment it in my game yet. I'm using Breeze for the guys still. I don't really focus on them as much.

3 pics included. Front, ass, and a comparisson to type 3

Koko06.JPG?m=1325605645

Koko14.JPG?m=1325605666

Koko13.JPG?m=1325605666

And yes, that is what I have her run around in. She isn't quite right in the ole noggin ever since getting shot in the face with a 10mm at point blank.

Guest Donkey

Right now i use BNB with the optional bigger breast type. I tried the smaller versions, like the one from type 3, but it is more difficult to animate, also the hands take longer to get around smaller once, then it is when using bigger types.

I don't like those bigger breasts. Smaller seams sexier for me. In fact my favourite body for Fallot was Alice Body. However there are only a few armors for this. So I found bounced BerryHD type3 is something that I can like. Not too big and from the other hand not so small that I can see animations.

Guest Donkey

i have seen your mod, do you use any more advanced version of BNB skeleton ?? i have encountered some problem witch i have not been able to fix.

Somehow when i create an animations based on BNB skeleton when you are not using the skeleton the animations will look totally distorted. Yet this problem does not seem to happen when created with body extender skeleton ??

Breezes body for men is basically the only option' date=' when it comes to the females I prefer Type6. It's close enough to Type3 to be compatible, but still looks better IMHO.

[/quote']

Not so my padawan learner you can also use Roberts :)

Link: http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39880

I do agree on type 6 seeming to "fit in" better in the wastes.

41 endorsments when compared to 707 for Breezes, I think I shall rest my case...:P

Type3 Cali for the all purpose, switched to Type3F for a short while but Cali still seems to have the least issue and most features.

Thought about giving some of BnB's variation a try, but never got to it.

Might jump over to Type3M when BnB support is ready.

Breezes body for men is basically the only option' date=' when it comes to the females I prefer Type6. It's close enough to Type3 to be compatible, but still looks better IMHO.

[/quote']

Not so my padawan learner you can also use Roberts :)

Link: http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39880

I do agree on type 6 seeming to "fit in" better in the wastes.

41 endorsments when compared to 707 for Breezes, I think I shall rest my case...:P

Ah but you had no case young padawan. :)

You stated that there was basically only one option. A misstatement that I corrected. No mention of popularity was ever made. :dodgy:

my padawan learner

young padawan. :)

Aaargh, shut the hell up Obi-wan!!! :D No wonder Ani went to the dark side, Obi spamming him with "very very oh so very young padawan learner". :)

Anyhow, nobody uses Body by race? :huh: Or am I dumb thinking that if you use Type3 or stuffs it replaces all female bodies? I hated casting change-body-spell on everyone in Oblivion, something like Body by race is awesum creating variety. :sleepy:

my padawan learner

young padawan. :)

Aaargh' date=' shut the hell up Obi-wan!!! :D No wonder Ani went to the dark side, Obi spamming him with "very very oh so very young padawan learner". :)

Anyhow, nobody uses Body by race? :huh: Or am I dumb thinking that if you use Type3 or stuffs it replaces all female bodies? I hated casting change-body-spell on everyone in Oblivion, something like Body by race is awesum creating variety. :sleepy:

[/quote']

I used it for a while, but it was just too annoying when I found a armour I wanted/needed only to find it in the wrong "size". I love the idea in principle, but I don't think it works very well in practice.

You stated that there was basically only one option. A misstatement that I corrected. No mention of popularity was ever made.

I could have been clearer, only one viable option, especially if you use Sexout.

I think I'm the only one in this forum using a body with a small bust. I use Dimon99's Type 3 body, I think the Alice one. For the dudes, Breeze's. Pics below, if you want to see 'em. I usually play only male characters, so the female chars don't get much attention in me games.

v2XVU.jpg

rw5qt.jpg

PIxWz.jpg

Z3fut.jpg

I alternate between "Beware of Girl" w/ BNB skeletons (general play) and the 'Half' body from BNB (when testing bouncing animations).

I'd much rather have a good looking texture set than bouncing breasts, and there aren't any that look as good as BOG, except maybe Type6, which I've been playing with a little bit. I may weight paint the BOG NIFs and ask for permission to release, though I imagine others already have and been denied or it would be up already.

I also use the Project Mikoto Beauty Pack Plus for different hairstyles, though I'm already getting tired of them and looking for others.

Edit: Type6 w/ BOG textures looks great!

• 4 months later...

Figure it's better to ask this in a relevant thread then start a whole new one. /Is/ there a way to get the Robert's greg linked to work in sexout? The body/texture don't seem to be compatible in any way, nor does the Slof's Boners mesh work. I like Robert's textures far, far more then the crap that is breezes, but I can't get it to actually work in sexout.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "get it to work."

You can use any male body you want with sexout, and pretty much any female body too, so long as it doesn't use some completely off the wall custom skeleton. Astymma's compat skeleton has pretty much every bone any body mod needs, so try that with the Roberts body you're wondering about.

Install it as normal.

in the NG settings, disable the bodysuit option for male NPCs, and for the player as well if you're playing a male character.

Robert's body works perfectly fine with Sexout if you follow Pride's suggestions above. My skeleton supports that body since it supports BodyExtender which uses Robert's body as a base. The major issue you'll face with Robert's body is that the UV Map is different than the one used by Breeze's so you'll not be able to use any Breeze based armor without texture distortion. Robert's body does have a full vanilla and some dlc conversion available, however modded armor is extremely few and far between.

Robert's body works perfectly fine with Sexout if you follow Pride's suggestions above. My skeleton supports that body since it supports BodyExtender which uses Robert's body as a base. The major issue you'll face with Robert's body is that the UV Map is different than the one used by Breeze's so you'll not be able to use any Breeze based armor without texture distortion. Robert's body does have a full vanilla and some dlc conversion available' date=' however modded armor is extremely few and far between.

[/quote']

The good news is if you have even minimal skill with nifskope you can usually convert any breeze armor/clothing to robert's in a matter of seconds. :)

I don't know why I like robert's better than breeze's but that is the route I take.....:s

For females....damn! It is so hard to pick one.......:P

Robert's body works perfectly fine with Sexout if you follow Pride's suggestions above. My skeleton supports that body since it supports BodyExtender which uses Robert's body as a base. The major issue you'll face with Robert's body is that the UV Map is different than the one used by Breeze's so you'll not be able to use any Breeze based armor without texture distortion. Robert's body does have a full vanilla and some dlc conversion available' date=' however modded armor is extremely few and far between.

[/quote']

The good news is if you have even minimal skill with nifskope you can usually convert any breeze armor/clothing to robert's in a matter of seconds. :)

I don't know why I like robert's better than breeze's but that is the route I take.....:s

For females....damn! It is so hard to pick one.......:P

Oh, absolutely, the conversion isn't too difficult. Robert's imo is just as good as Breeze's body and has more options for animation of the genitalia for males as well. If you like Robert's body and use my skeleton, the BodyExtender mod has some fairly good sexual animations (very few) like giving oral to a woman on a pool table with an actual animated tongue.

Robert's imo is just as good as Breeze's body and has more options for animation of the genitalia for males as well. If you like Robert's body and use my skeleton' date=' the BodyExtender mod has some fairly good sexual animations (very few) like giving oral to a woman on a pool table with an actual animated tongue.

[/quote']

You had me at hello......:D

I will check this out!

Thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really sure what you mean by "get it to work."

You can use any male body you want with sexout' date=' and pretty much any female body too, so long as it doesn't use some completely off the wall custom skeleton. Astymma's compat skeleton has pretty much every bone any body mod needs, so try that with the Roberts body you're wondering about.

Install it as normal.

in the NG settings, disable the bodysuit option for male NPCs, and for the player as well if you're playing a male character.

[/quote']

Heh, kinda forgot about this thread. By 'get it to work' I mean have an erect body that works with sexout. The only one i've found was a post by AlienSlof on this one website, think it uses one of her old boners modules, problem is for whatever reason the glans.... implodes. Dick looks like someone fired a .357 magnum pointblank into the tip. Not pretty.

And it irks me. Robert's looks 10x better but I cannot for the life of me get the damn thing to work. Goggle fails at finding a working erect mesh, leaving me with cheese-grater dick from the one mesh which is even more unbearable then breezes.

My only beef with Breeze's really is the texture. It looks god-awful. If someone would do a better, ultra-high quality version for it it probably wouldn't be bad at all, but it's been this way from the beginning; all the nice, real high quality textures are exclusive to females, male bodies generally getting the shaft with the exception of some of robert's work, which never seems to have a working erect dick, rendering it useless anyway.

Edit: added pic of squishy-dick the robert erect nif causes.

Edit 2: Actually found a working cock mesh in a mod containing roberts stuff. It's the .rar in Skynet's post here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1177 from the now nexus-banned NV-bodyextender and animations thing. I had to change the dick's shader type to 'skin' and texture set to 4 like the rest of the body for it to work for all races and look right.

edit 3: I have noticed that the left foot's toenails in that mesh don't look right. Anyone have any idea why and could fix?

Also, if anyone else knows of any other working roberts meshes(erect ones), that don't suffer from deflated-balloon-cock, i'd love to hear it.