Realistic Vagina for CBBE

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Der Ausnahmefehler ist jetzt behoben aber jetzt zieht sich die Vagina wie Kaugummi. Ich habe in vorherigen posts etwas von dem "inner labia" Slider gelesen. Diesen habe ich allerdings nicht. Ich habe nur "outer", "left" und "right". Gehört PM2 auch noch dazu?

Ich habe bisher keinen dieser Slider angefasst.

Machine-Translation:

The exception is now fixed but now the vagina runs like chewing gum. I have read in previous posts some of the "inner labia" Slider. This I did not, however. I only have "outer", "left" and "right". PM2 belongs also to this?

I have not touched this slider.

• 3 weeks later...

Im not sure if im just dumb or what but I followed the installation instructions for v1 and I have the XP32-XPMS extended skeleton AND bodyslide 2 w/ outfit studios. I made the changes with the sliders that I wanted in bodyslide 2 and I clicked "BUILD" but it doesn't change anything in my game whether it be saved games or new games. are the "femalebody_0 and _1" in the wrong folder? When I clicked build it said it saved those two files in  character assets... Are they in the wrong folder or something? please help ;~;

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

First off....nice work. I followed your instructions and volia....My problem ATM is when I open racemenu in game the body texture goes black (head, hands, feet still show fine ) and I ca't get it back. I end up quitting to restore my body. Any ideas where I went wrong?

BTW...I just created the body without moving any sliders..morph racemenu selected. and build...nothing more...very basic to start.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This is really an achievement.

Thanks for the great work,

But, I did a quick test and I'm getting some weird results.

I think it's a skeleton problem. Any ideas?

Admittedly, I hastily threw it together and made some longish labia with the sliders.

sorry I just saw your post very funny xD

It made my day thanks :)

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...