Wondering if there will be a real-time chat function on this site?

merctime

Hi everyone, the subject basically says it all hehe....I'm very soon going to be going to school full-time for vocational training, and getting ready for it and the cross-country move to do so as we speak.  For that reason, and for the next couple of years, my schedule might be a bit hectic.  Anyone know if Loverslab will be able to support a real-time chat function?  I think it might be cool, but know nothing of website management, so I just thought I'd ask :D

Have fun and happy gaming, -Merctime

I'd use it if they ever implemented it. But it could be a headache if peeps come in asking thousands of questions instead of reading for answers. Still, some of the personalities in here would make for some awesome convo.

Guest Donkey

I hope not..  :P Those who knew the old wolflore. probably knows why.. they will use that as search function..  ;D

lolol....everytime I logged in....I saw Donkey trying to explain to people not to type  "lovers rapeslave" or "joburg" or "F&L" in the chatbox......sorry man but it was a bit funny at times. 

My post was meant at joking with Donkey....I wasn't trying to imply it was cool. Thing was...the annoying part was that people who didn't even register, would go there and put 'annonymously' stuff like 'lovers with pk'  'loversrapeslave' and 'loverscreature' in the chatbox, thinking they were searching for the mods, but it was a chatbox not a searchbox, where those who were registered were giving shoutouts, and just chatting with each other.  And it happened like ALL the time  :P  I know it was annoying, my previous post was meant as a joke.  So yeah, I agree, if people abuse it, it shouldn't be allowed for them to do that.  But...I still think it would be cool to have. 

Archived