[WIP] Devious Captures (Sexlab Defeat addon)

Princessity

Tested it... love it! I was playing with Submit before Defeat and Devious and this its much more to my taste. Love the fades and the addition of gear after being ravaged by a group of rapists. My player can't wait to get robbed, too. Keep on the good work!   

Damn, this mod is great. The tp away option is simple and elegant, the problem is bandits would always walk and re-aggro or something weird so this works really well. Only issue I'm having now is Lydia won't stop punching the ground after we get tp'ed away. I can talk to her just fine, but she's stuck in the post rape animation and won't budge. I have AFT installed so maybe that's causing it? Or is something to do with Defeat? Anyways, minor problem and this mod is still very enjoyable would dl again

MCM Menu not working, loads but shows no options.

I'm sorry it probably means there is something wrong with your savegame. Starting a new game will probably work correctly.

I actually had this problem few times. It only seems to affect DD for the Masses II and this mod. Problem has occurred right from the first automatic save (Save 1) in LAL prison. I would have ruled it as some bug, but so far it has only affected to these two mods and none other.

Perhaps there is something that both mods are using and it reacts like this under certain conditions? Anyway, the problem isn't permanent, but player will have to create a new character.

I have a habit of just hitting "R" and customize the character appearance after I have made sure that all items in MCM are loading properly.

Have you found a way to resolve this yet its happened to me and i've tried the console command and multiple fresh saves

Nuh only the thingies from base Integration. I'm not using extension assets personally and I try not to add more dependencies because I know the moment I do that this topic is going to get totally flooded with "why is my skyrim suddenly crashing at startup?" questions buuuuuut if there's enough demand I guess I could include them ^^

And please I'd love if all questions and stuffs went into the download topic (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27893-devious-captures-25032014/) I don't usually visit this one and tracking 2 topics at the same time is a little difficult

i'd love to make videos buuuuut I'm playing on a laptop and insisting on having high quality textures and effects so my framerate is a 20 to 40 rollercoaster all the time and trying to run fraps recorder turns it into a slideshow ^^ Also I'm the person who always sticks her finger into the camera's lens and cuts off people's heads so you *don't* want me making videos or photographing your wedding!

And like Ember said I'm the drone not the advertising department, which kinda is not what Ember said at all but huuuuush, words are hard

LOL, The person who always stichks her finger into the camera's lens and cuts off people's heads?!!  Huh, I kinda like it! That's just AWESOME. HAHAHAH~ :D

Ms. Leeches would there be any chance of adding semi-permanent tattoos from slave tattoos mod or even new ones?  They capture you, bind you with devices and then tattoo you appropriate to whoever caught you.  Tattoos by Faction, Race, etc.   I say semi-permanent because although you can't exactly expect to go get laser removal, maybe there is some quest-ish alchemical way to remove them.  Maybe the tattoos even cause others to interact with you differently, different dialog, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

First of all, this is a awesome mod! really like it :)

But how can i get free from equiping armbinder+gag? it seems these is no way to call for help , let alone self-rescue. Really feel confused and helpless... :(

Press tab and then choose to struggle out of the armbinder, eventually you will get a different message saying the armbinder feels looser, then you should be able to take it off. As for the gag, if you have Devious Devices - For the Masses(look for it here on loverslab) enemies will drop restraint key to unlock the gag. And for future reference, try not to bump threads that are inactive:)

You'll get more response trying your questions here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27893-devious-captures-21042014/

• 5 months later...
Guest Jenova23

How's progress going with follower/npc support? It would be cool if followers or npc where enslave-able sex slaves, I know there is a mod that does this already but I forget which, I do not think it has sex lab support yet. Maybe you could have followers/npc locked in a pillory while everyone takes advantage while they are enslaved?

Archived