[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

How do I fix textures for this? I'm using fair skin for CBBE and it looks hideous. :/

Citrus requires you to use UNP textures.

Guess that's where MO comes with its numerous profiles.

@parzysty make a profile in MO and name it CITRUS UNP and use that for Citrus.

So I have bade news and I have good news.

Bad News: No you don't get any playable demo's this weekend

Good News: You can now select Pubic hair in-game, have it match your hair colour AND hides itself when you equip armour! (Obviously it shows itself again when your not wearing anything on your body)

Video demonstration:

Huge thanks to @Roggvir, who did all the tedious CK work so I didn't waste hours trying to figure it out by myself.

Kudos to Groovtama for script examples, Expired for RM, and the chat for listening to my modding rants and providing some laughs along the way.

Oh there is 1 caveat with the Pube system, if you wear a helmet that replaces the entire head (like Daedric helmet) then yea your pubes will disappear as well. This has to do with hardcoded behaviour of how headparts work. And is sufficiently a small enough problem in my mind that I'm not gonna do anything about it. (You can make workarounds by tagging helmets like that to not hide the entire head and instead hide it a seperate way if you really want)

Also, the reason why this isn't released for you guys to test is because in the script I've written literally no user stupidity checks. And since this is now a scripted plugin it has the potential for you guys to install it, fuck your skyrim and no longer get your save back, so I'd rather not publish it without it checking that you at least have the requirements.

I'll write a nice big red disclaimer though so you guys remember to not use this on your main saves for future beta's.

why not use something similar to

attachicon.gifMAIN_PaintedLady_REDONE_v1.1-20141021.jpg

avail here on LL at

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1445-update-the-painted-lady-redone-color-matching-pubic-hairs/

the pubes change color along with the hair on the toons head

Oh I got the morpth to work (racemenu) My next problem is the the morpth themselves are now working they a $ in front of them like these

$ADEC Breast .etc EDIT the ones listed Breast(citrus) ARE WORKING! but not $ADEC Breast and etc.

string Property GROWLF_Breast = "CitrusGROWLFBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property Khmera_Breast = "CitrusKhmeraBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property SevenBB_Breast = "Citrus7BBBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property Cleavage1_Breast = "CitrusCleavage1BreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property ZGGB_Breast = "CitrusZGGBBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property SSH_Breast = "CitrusSSHBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property Height_Breast = "CitrusHeightBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property MB_Breast = "CitrusMBBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property PushIn_Breast = "CitrusPushInBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property ADEC_Breast = "CitrusADECBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property MJBK_Breast = "CitrusMJBKBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property GUTS_Breast = "CitrusGUTSBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property FM_Breast = "CitrusFMBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property CHSBHCv3_Breast = "CitrusCHSBHCv3BreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property BABE_Breast = "Citrus7BBBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property CNHF_Breast = "CitrusCNHFBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property Conical_Breast = "CitrusConicalBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property TBD_Breast = "CitrusTBDBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property FPec_Breast = "CitrusFPecBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

string Property PSlut_Breast = "CitrusPSlutBreastMorph" AutoReadOnly

Oh I got the morpth to work (racemenu) My next problem is the the morpth themselves are now working they a $ in front of them like these

$ADEC Breast .etc EDIT the ones listed Breast(citrus) ARE WORKING! but not $ADEC Breast and etc.

I'll take a look later.

I'll take a look later.

Thank you sir keep up the good work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSEdDoonjFs

Above video is a demonstration of my first set of sliders into the game.

The lack of updating normals really devalues the appearances of some of the morphs :/

Lots of things left, mostly including fixes and finishing the remaining morph ideas I have, but the above is roughly what the end product will look like.

(Maybe if I can convince expired, something can be done about the normals though I highly doubt it.)

Edit:

Forgot to mention, but I'll be releasing some playable demo version in this thread prolly on friday and then after that I'm just going to polish/finish whatever is left and release it, including with my 3dsMax scripts to allow content creators to allow outfits to conform.

these the one

FIXED It was the racemenu seems the one you listed does not work

Hey Blabba or anyone else who might have it

do you have the older bodyslide version, where you had the manga butt and a whole bunch of different body options?

I forget which one it was (I had it before my pc died)

Thanks

Edit -

trying to recreate the body I made here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27444-project-citrus-beta-v45-new-test-clothing-with-dye-manager-support/page-36?do=findComment&comment=852901

I think it might of been 2.0

Updated beta, now includes dyeable pubes that unequip when armour is worn.

It is also possible to have pubes/bodyhair still stay even on armour equip for certain types of armours that leave the areas exposed, simply add a showpube keyword to the armour entry in the ck/TES5Edit.

I also added the ability to dye Toenails/Fingernails via RM's overlay function (you can make them glow that way lol)

The mod now contains scripts, if their's a bug with it let me know, and as common sense should dictate DO NOT USE BETA'S ON YOUR MAIN SAVE FILE.

To-Do list:

- Implement and test Phygnos UV fixes

- Add in Phygnos Morphs

- Add in My Morphs

- Restructure Slider script to for more easily searchable keywords (Users can type Breasts. Torso etc.. to get those specific types of sliders)

- Start working on a translation file

- Work on MaxScript (add in import capabilities to make editing armour easier...)

- Probably a bunch more shit I can't think of right now.

do you have the older bodyslide version, where you had the manga butt and a whole bunch of different body options?

Thanks

Edit -

trying to recreate the body I made here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27444-project-citrus-beta-v45-new-test-clothing-with-dye-manager-support/page-36?do=findComment&comment=852901

I actually don't have any of my files pertaining to bodyslide unfortunately :/ Hopefully some other user still has the files.

Updated beta, now includes dyeable pubes that unequip when armour is worn.

It is also possible to have pubes/bodyhair still stay even on armour equip for certain types of armours that leave the areas exposed, simply add a showpube keyword to the armour entry in the ck/TES5Edit.

I also added the ability to dye Toenails/Fingernails via RM's overlay function (you can make them glow that way lol)

The mod now contains scripts, if their's a bug with it let me know, and as common sense should dictate DO NOT USE BETA'S ON YOUR MAIN SAVE FILE.

To-Do list:

- Implement and test Phygnos UV fixes

- Add in Phygnos Morphs

- Add in My Morphs

- Restructure Slider script to for more easily searchable keywords (Users can type Breasts. Torso etc.. to get those specific types of sliders)

- Start working on a translation file

- Work on MaxScript (add in import capabilities to make editing armour easier...)

- Probably a bunch more shit I can't think of right now.

Thanks

Edit -

I actually don't have any of my files pertaining to bodyslide unfortunately :/ Hopefully some other user still has the files.

Did you change racemenu requirements only the one on the nexus worked for me.

I don't know if I'm blind, but I cant find the CITRUS Slide for the life of me. Anyone have a link? 

Is it on the RaceMenu tabs?

No no no, I'm talking about the standalone Bodyslide that had all the slider sets and all that. I remember it being here a while ago, but I don't know if that's available anymore. 

I don't know if I'm blind, but I cant find the CITRUS Slide for the life of me. Anyone have a link? 

Is it on the RaceMenu tabs?

No no no, I'm talking about the standalone Bodyslide that had all the slider sets and all that. I remember it being here a while ago, but I don't know if that's available anymore. 

It's not I deleted it, and somebody asked if I had a back up copy but I don't.

Never realized people wanted it for whatever reason though.

Perhaps people want to use the Bodyslide version for making standalone follower mods?  It's something I am curious about as well now that CITRUS is in-game morph only.

The development time and annoyance for continuing bodyslide versions of citrus was just too much for me. I did not want to deal with it and so consequently when something nicer and more friendly to my personal workflow popped up, I went with it and deleted all the old bodyslide stuff. In hindsight what I usually do is leave the legacy files available and just say that I no longer support them if people ask questions. Oh well.

I still have my master 3dsmax morph files, so if somebody wants to re-create the project into a bodyslide project they are more than welcome to do so.

As for modifying NPC's, you can indeed do that (via RM's scripting API) so seperate plugins/mods are possible as well as tying it into existing sexlab mods (like say hormones, etc... for modifying parts of the body to show that you've exercised more or what not)

Personally i prefer body slide over in game morphs short of having a rm preset i cannot for the life of me create a good looking character without it (ofc talking body shape here).

I do believe RM presets can contain body settings, not a 100% sure on that though. Will be whenever I actually test it before release lol.

Perhaps people want to use the Bodyslide version for making standalone follower mods?  It's something I am curious about as well now that CITRUS is in-game morph only.

The development time and annoyance for continuing bodyslide versions of citrus was just too much for me. I did not want to deal with it and so consequently when something nicer and more friendly to my personal workflow popped up, I went with it and deleted all the old bodyslide stuff. In hindsight what I usually do is leave the legacy files available and just say that I no longer support them if people ask questions. Oh well.

I still have my master 3dsmax morph files, so if somebody wants to re-create the project into a bodyslide project they are more than welcome to do so.

As for modifying NPC's, you can indeed do that (via RM's scripting API) so seperate plugins/mods are possible as well as tying it into existing sexlab mods (like say hormones, etc... for modifying parts of the body to show that you've exercised more or what not)

Personally i prefer body slide over in game morphs short of having a rm preset i cannot for the life of me create a good looking character without it (ofc talking body shape here).

I do believe RM presets can contain body settings, not a 100% sure on that though. Will be whenever I actually test it before release lol.

It does it will save every slider but i dont tweak the body sliders other than weight/weapons i only work the face to tweak presets ive dled and others ive made.

I totally understand you dropping bodyslide id do it as well in your position only thing it means to me is your body at this time is not one I will use maybe in the future as it is though you provided a nice resource for me I use paint lady redone and have been but recently i looked here again saw your work towards that area is lightyears ahead (at least to me) tried it without installing the body and sure enough the pubes work great on my current unpb special body via the uunp project.

That being said when you have finally called this project done and its had some time to be out there for armors, presets ect I look forward to giving it a try in its current state it only has a mo profile rigged for whenever im in the mood to see your progress in game. 

Ehm you can throw specific morphs on any actor by attaching a script to an actor, or doing a quest and throwing the morphs oninit() or onplayerloadgame() or OnLoad() or whatever where you want to init it on multiple actors.

Or you use the default randomizer that is possible since skse 1.7.3.

Damn, sorry to hear that it was too much. It was a really good idea though. If anyone happens to have archived the files, though, it would be a godsend if someone could send that over my way. It was one of those files I failed to save - an artifact, I should say. :/ 

Archived