[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

You can use EFF I think to change other NPC's visuals and looks.

Or you can write your own script to randomize them etc....

NPC visuals can be affected by NiO's morph commands but it's only exposed via script and RM interface by default. Another modder can call the script commands and try to manage npc's with them though.

Spent the day writing a proper 3dsMAx export script for Body TRI files.

Thought I'd test it by making a really quick conversion (you know to demo my workflow, how long on average it'd take for me to churn out a conversion etc...)

Turns out, the process is actually pretty time consuming for the initial setup, because bethesda had to come up with it's brilliantly stupid idea of 2 .nif's with same exact vertex order. And unfortunately, the 3dsMax plugin DOES NOT consistently export out same vertex orders.

Well even after I do some workarounds with that and stuff, and now that I know how to do it. Assuming I make some script helpers to help speed the repetitive parts. It'd take me on average about around an hour to churn out a conversion (I mean a well done one, with sliders all nice and fixed for every morph, proper weighting for FLESH weighting system - where metal don't bounce but exposed flesh does, increased poly counts for those areas/meshes that need it, and finally adding at least some basic rudimentary Dye Menu ability)

That's a lot of time :/. So i make no promise that I can finish or reliably push out conversions etc... Though I fully plan on making a guide for those interested. Who knows, maybe now that I have the nif plugin source code, I might poke around and see if I can't greatly speed things up by fixing and adding functionality to it.

Anyway, here's a video demo of 4.5, it should be noted that obviously the prisoner clothes conversion was a speedy one and was not in the least bit touched up for the morphs to be perfect. So clipping issues abound.

Edit: Download and install Dye Manager by Expired for the dyeing ability shown in the video. Will only work with my test citrus prisoner outfit since AFAIK I'm the only one to make use of his awesome system.

Edit 2: I'll be focusing on finishing morphs and sliders for the base nude body from here on out until release. So please report any and all bugs or feature requests as you come across them.

found the issue with the spikes I was talking about, it seems to be the interplay between the muscle back and muscular arm sliders causing the under arm to be overly extruded. Oh, and by groin slider I mean a depth slider for the groin area, similar to the groin slider for CBBE.

Loving the clothes and dyes, looking forward to more updates.

Default body

WTjCTiv.png

100% muscle back

PRaxLJ3.png 

100% muscular arm

z3kxYJo.png 

100% muscle back & muscular arm interplay

16j77tN.png

Edit#1 

Whilst playing around with the new outfit, I noticed two problems; 

slight purple guff betwixt the mighty cheeks

tIcXnkZ.png 

and slight clipping when breasts get fun

NvYisRD.png 

Oh, and another idea for a slider, a pushin/pushout slider for the butt cheeks, to stop the butt from clenching so hard

Edit#2

I think the purple guff is un-textured undies

found the issue with the spikes I was talking about, it seems to be the interplay between the muscle back and muscular arm sliders causing the under arm to be overly extruded. Oh, and by groin slider I mean a depth slider for the groin area, similar to the groin slider for CBBE.

Loving the clothes and dyes, looking forward to more updates.

Oh, and another idea for a slider, a pushin/pushout slider for the butt cheeks, to stop the butt from clenching so hard

Edit#2

I think the purple guff is un-textured undies

Cool, ty for bug reports. I fixed the above mentioned issues (except for the outfit's sliders not working with all morphs, prolly not going to fix that until I start converting outfits earnestly and finish my scripts to do so)

Finished import part of script to edit .tri files.

Figured out that I can actually make cross-seam sliders (so yea wrist/ankle sliders will be possible. Not necks though as that is still not possible to tie into 1 slider)

Other than that working on a bunch more morphs/sliders.

Dunno when next release will be.

Forgive me for the stupid quetion, but version 4.5 only contain new data, right? no Bodyslide tool or meshes... because I can't load the body in racemenu, and I did a fresh install deleting the old one, and I was curious about the lack of a mesh or a Citrus Bodyslide exe.

Forgive me for the stupid quetion, but version 4.5 only contain new data, right? no Bodyslide tool or meshes... because I can't load the body in racemenu, and I did a fresh install deleting the old one, and I was curious about the lack of a mesh or a Citrus Bodyslide exe.

Yes, just plug and play the mod folder in MO and you should be good to go.

Make sure you have the dependencies installed like XPMSE and Dye Manager (HDT PE if you care about jiggles)

So I have bade news and I have good news.

Bad News: No you don't get any playable demo's this weekend

Good News: You can now select Pubic hair in-game, have it match your hair colour AND hides itself when you equip armour! (Obviously it shows itself again when your not wearing anything on your body)

Video demonstration:

Huge thanks to @Roggvir, who did all the tedious CK work so I didn't waste hours trying to figure it out by myself.

Kudos to Groovtama for script examples, Expired for RM, and the chat for listening to my modding rants and providing some laughs along the way.

Oh there is 1 caveat with the Pube system, if you wear a helmet that replaces the entire head (like Daedric helmet) then yea your pubes will disappear as well. This has to do with hardcoded behaviour of how headparts work. And is sufficiently a small enough problem in my mind that I'm not gonna do anything about it. (You can make workarounds by tagging helmets like that to not hide the entire head and instead hide it a seperate way if you really want)

Also, the reason why this isn't released for you guys to test is because in the script I've written literally no user stupidity checks. And since this is now a scripted plugin it has the potential for you guys to install it, fuck your skyrim and no longer get your save back, so I'd rather not publish it without it checking that you at least have the requirements.

I'll write a nice big red disclaimer though so you guys remember to not use this on your main saves for future beta's.

Added toenail & fingernail colouring support.

hQW42HU.jpg

Finished implementing the polish features for citrus (nail colours/pube support) now it's just finishing making my planned morphs and I'll make a formal release announcement here on LL.

No outfits will be done upon release of the base body, and neither will my MaxScript be done for modders. Those will however be rapidly worked on and released ASAP (armours will be vanilla replacers of CT77 style meshes with Dye Manager support and realistic jiggle weight painting. They'll be released probably in a separate mod that gets updated as I finish them). Alternat vanilla replacer mesh styles and other armours will be considered at a later date.

If I get time I'll try releasing a SFW non-nude replacer up on the nexus (underwear will be color able via dye manager lol)

you should be try to reduct the glossy effect on thoses tails and just add a specular map for them.

If it's a nif addon try 750 for glossy and 1.5/2 for specular with a specular DDS addon.(before last slot on the shadertextureset.

you should be try to reduct the glossy effect on thoses tails and just add a specular map for them.

If it's a nif addon try 750 for glossy and 1.5/2 for specular with a specular DDS addon.(before last slot on the shadertextureset.

Ahh I did that on purpose lol, but yea after I fix the default texture settings you'll be able to get a proper pure colour overlay.

If it's a .nif that will be cool for some next mods, like add very long tails or something else, good idea.

Maybe in the future adding tails for  foots with a high heels feet base, but i think you have already  of the work.

If it's a .nif that will be cool for some next mods, like add very long tails or something else, good idea.

Maybe in the future adding tails for  foots with a high heels feet base, but i think you have already  of the work.

There is a nail length morph, so that you can make the nails longer, as well as some other morphs pertaining to the nails.

:)

There is a nail length morph, so that you can make the nails longer, as well as some other morphs pertaining to the nails.

:)

Wait a frigging moment.... there is a nail length morph?...

Good Juicy Orange care to share as to where that is? I must find out.

Tried version 4.4. with NMM. Body looks anemic. Walking skeleton. Weight 100.

Well yes, that was kinds the original idea, you gotta form the shape into a more pleasing one yourself, In RM go to the citrus tab and play with all the sliders until you get a form that you like. If you think a slider or morph is missing that you would like to have feel free to post about it in thread.

True for NPC nude bodies, but you still need new NIFs for linking the morphs for each armor and the base shape (and textures if you want the NPC to look different).

Yeap, but I also plan on trying to add Dye Manager if my photoshop skills aren't complete shit and the process isn't too overly long or complicated. That way you can randomize the look and feel of NPC's as well without dicking  around with multiple copies of the same mesh linked with different colours of textures.

Hi, You really are my favorite fruit in the whole of Tamriel.

Just downloaded 4.4 and having a blast, creating characters I've never seen the likes of in skyrim, I've been following this project or a while and haven't downloaded till now, I was getting bored with CBBE so I decided to see how CITRUS plays out. A few Ideas for sliders I came up with;

Hips sliders, similar to the shoulders slider,

A groin slider,

Neck, wrist and ankle sliders (if possible), 

and more Back (similar to torso) and arms (similar to Legs) sliders.

Also, I noticed when using the muscle arms sliders, Spikes in the model appeared in the arm pits, Might just be the animation set I use (Lifelike Idle Animations) causing parts to be seen that are usually hidden.

In the future, are you going to make there be variations in bodies with weight, and implement BodySlide?

Definitely will add a hip slider.

I dunno what you mean by groin slider though.

More Arm sliders are in the works (Biceps etc..)

Same thing for Back Sliders

I'll double check the muscle arm slider, but it might be easier for me if you take SS of what you mean, since my animations might not show the effect.

No plans for Bodyslide, I don't use the program anymore as I find doing all my work in 3dsmax a lot quicker and more efficient. When/if ousnius adds in the UI commands to read .tri files to Bodyslide other users should be able to retrieve and edit my files in BS/OS if they so desire. (So pester him for the feature)

I don't plan on adding or changing base body variation, as that was the idea for the sliders lol, but others are certainly welcome to,some sliders might not work exactly as intended though.

As for seam sliders, Oh boy, those things are PITA. Literally every other body modder decided to make use of their own seam placements which was a huge hassle for me. If there are going to be any cross-seam sliders (ankles/neck/wrists) it'll have to be from weight scaling which is included in Groovtama's Plugin.

what he means by a groin slider is where when you move the slider the groin (outside parts of the pussy) either

1. shrink when slider is moved to the left

or

2. grow when slider is moved to the right

uploading example from CBBE v3.4d i think it is the right file

Groin.7z

So I have bade news and I have good news.

Bad News: No you don't get any playable demo's this weekend

Good News: You can now select Pubic hair in-game, have it match your hair colour AND hides itself when you equip armour! (Obviously it shows itself again when your not wearing anything on your body)

Video demonstration:

Huge thanks to @Roggvir, who did all the tedious CK work so I didn't waste hours trying to figure it out by myself.

Kudos to Groovtama for script examples, Expired for RM, and the chat for listening to my modding rants and providing some laughs along the way.

Oh there is 1 caveat with the Pube system, if you wear a helmet that replaces the entire head (like Daedric helmet) then yea your pubes will disappear as well. This has to do with hardcoded behaviour of how headparts work. And is sufficiently a small enough problem in my mind that I'm not gonna do anything about it. (You can make workarounds by tagging helmets like that to not hide the entire head and instead hide it a seperate way if you really want)

Also, the reason why this isn't released for you guys to test is because in the script I've written literally no user stupidity checks. And since this is now a scripted plugin it has the potential for you guys to install it, fuck your skyrim and no longer get your save back, so I'd rather not publish it without it checking that you at least have the requirements.

I'll write a nice big red disclaimer though so you guys remember to not use this on your main saves for future beta's.

why not use something similar to

post-779060-0-96982400-1434946461_thumb.jpg

avail here on LL at

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1445-update-the-painted-lady-redone-color-matching-pubic-hairs/

the pubes change color along with the hair on the toons head

what he means by a groin slider is where when you move the slider the groin (outside parts of the pussy) either

1. shrink when slider is moved to the left

or

2. grow when slider is moved to the right

uploading example from CBBE v3.4d i think it is the right file

attachicon.gifGroin.7z

Added to the to-do list.

This might be a later feature I implement, since I'll need to figure out the best way to see make the pubes also morph with the body in that area.

what happened to citrus bodyslide?

Deprecated. BodySlide is now not needed for users to install the mod since morphs are now directly applied in-game.

BodySlide currently doesn't have .tri import capabilities either so it cannot be used to import and edit citrus files. Eventually whenever ousnius/cell feels like adding the feature modders may use it to make low quality citrus conversions if they so desire.

By Low Quality I'd like to re-inforce that some models like vanilla based models are extremely low poly, and that they will not look so nice with extreme CITRUS morphs. BodySlide doesn't support subdivisions of these types of models to make them play nicer with the morphs.

However, BodySlide is MORE than enough for experienced users to work on most modded armours that contain a very decent poly count to make very good conversions.

why not use something similar to

attachicon.gifMAIN_PaintedLady_REDONE_v1.1-20141021.jpg

avail here on LL at

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1445-update-the-painted-lady-redone-color-matching-pubic-hairs/

the pubes change color along with the hair on the toons head

It's precisely because of that mods lack of care to remove pubes when armour is equipped, that I had to embark on my papyrus journey to fix it's glaring issue. That being said, my mod is heavily influenced by that mod and you can basically call it the "2.0" version of that mod. It has the same drawbacks as that mod (If you use a full face helmet like daedric helms it will hide the pubes) but now instead of needing to alter skintight armour meshes, this version cleans up the pubes when the mesh is equipped.

I'm trying to get your body to work with racemenu nothing is happen with racemorph can you explain your setup?

1. Install latest RaceMenu

2. Install latest XPMSE

3. Download and Install latest CITRUS files (There was a bug with my old upload where I forgot to include the main files, so make sure you re-download)

4. Make sure in MO the order is listed as above for both the plugin order AND the mods data folders (Both left hand and right hand side respectively)

5. (Optional) Download and install latest Dye Framework mod from Expired on Nexus for colour changing armour

6. (Optional) Download and setup HDT PE plugin (SMP is not supported right now)

Archived