You know you are playing too much Elder Scrolls if......

• 2 weeks later...

-When you say hello to someone and expect them to tell you their lifes story.

-When you find the characters youve created hotter than any real person << ya its happeing lol

-Never had a gay thought but SoS Muscular Addon is giving them to you. << happening too lol, only in skyrim tho

...you find yourself standing naked in front of a mirror wondering why you can't increase your breast size by adjusting the handy weight slider.

(Sigh. If only...)

Aw thats adorable.  The majority of women ive dated have had small breats...  *shrug idk*  they were never a disappointment.  Breast size never really entered my mind unless they were bigger than average.

• 2 weeks later...

...you see a gorgeous dress in a shop and ask one of the staff if it comes in a UNPB-TBBP version, with HDT physics.

...when something shocks or surprises you, you exclaim, "Ysmir's beard!" and then wonder why everyone stares at you*

*this absolutely, categorically did not, in any way happen to me when out with the girls last night

Those damn neck seams of female npc's in my town and there god awefull discolored heads, i hate it so i'm gonne force them to take plastic surgery to fix those damn neck seams :D

Next one i encounter in my neighbor hood with neckseam and discolored head i chop there heads off :angry: