Binksy24 Posted 13 hours ago Author Posted 13 hours ago Just now, street2 said: Nope. Vanilla Breton Race and no other Cams, Uninstalled your "body in first person 1.9.3" (everything working fine with that), Installed the current AIO Version and started a new game. Now arms stretch when I Enter Combat stance in first Person and they stay broken (need to restart). 3rd Person Combat stance everything is fine nothing breaks Do you have a skeleton mod downloaded?
street2 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago 8 minutes ago, Binksy24 said: Do you have a skeleton mod downloaded? Only xp32 overwritten by "vera female skeleton" but that has been working forever
Binksy24 Posted 12 hours ago Author Posted 12 hours ago 18 minutes ago, street2 said: Only xp32 overwritten by "vera female skeleton" but that has been working forever To find the real cause, could you tell me: Does setting True First Person → Arm animations (weapon drawn) to third-person (Shift + F10 menu or the MCM) stop the warping? Do you use any first-person animation mods, Improved Camera, or anything that changes the first-person skeleton (like an XP32 patch for The Joy of Perspective)? Can you send a screenshot of the warped arms and your BodyInFirstPerson.log (Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE)?
zaira Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago Hide face is broken, if I disable it in the SKSE menu, I can see the face in the mirror (in the background of the menu), but if I leave the menu, the face disappers
Binksy24 Posted 11 hours ago Author Posted 11 hours ago 16 minutes ago, zaira said: Hide face is broken, if I disable it in the SKSE menu, I can see the face in the mirror (in the background of the menu), but if I leave the menu, the face disappers I shall look into to it
AureumCustos Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago Hey can we get a patch for this mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/81291 As it stands when im in first person my character doesn't appear when i enter my inventory.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now