Binksy24 Posted Wednesday at 01:35 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 01:35 PM 9 minutes ago, crajjjj said: it sometimes make the body horizontal for some reason when switching to first person - so when looking down there is nothing. if fixes itself after couple changes to 3rd person view. Also lags after sexlab p+ scene for a bit. Is the hair / helm toggle gone from menu? (AE build) Hair/helmet toggle: it's still there, in the MCM on the General page under "Head and hair" ("Hide face and helmet" and "Show hair"). Also an update to address your other issue should be live shortly it also addresses a bunch of other issues. 1
Binksy24 Posted Wednesday at 02:09 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 02:09 PM 21 hours ago, DonQuiWho said: I thought that might be so! A patch would be nice, but there's absolutely no real rush! Thanks for the reply DQW I have uploaded a new version which should fix the blindfold or hood issues you have. 1
Fraying9981 Posted Wednesday at 04:07 PM Posted Wednesday at 04:07 PM can you add a way to change the FOV in first and third person? i realize it's a feature from IC that may make me switch back - i generally feel the default POV in Skyrim is too zoomed in. also, is the latest version still compatible with SLP 2.18?
Binksy24 Posted Wednesday at 04:08 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 04:08 PM (edited) 2 minutes ago, Fraying9981 said: can you add a way to change the FOV in first and third person? i realize it's a feature from IC that may make me switch back - i generally feel the default POV in Skyrim is too zoomed in. also, is the latest version still compatible with SLP 2.18? this is already a feature the mod has. it will always be compatible Edited Wednesday at 04:10 PM by Binksy24
Fraying9981 Posted Wednesday at 04:15 PM Posted Wednesday at 04:15 PM 6 minutes ago, Binksy24 said: this is already a feature the mod has. it will always be compatible oh nice I need to recheck the MCM then all my mods are in prisma now i barely open the MCM anymore 😝
Binksy24 Posted Wednesday at 04:16 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 04:16 PM Just now, Fraying9981 said: oh nice I need to recheck the MCM then all my mods are in prisma now i barely open the MCM anymore 😝 Thats probably why also make sure you have the latest version of the mod.
BlockCode Posted Wednesday at 09:26 PM Posted Wednesday at 09:26 PM (edited) I stumbled on to something and I wanted to ask your opinion. I was in Dragonsreach and while I was in first person I noticed my shadow and when I move in the opposite direction I notice that my head does turn in the direction I'm walking but not the camera? I'm not sure what to make of this discovery. I have been trying to find out why the camera view doesn't follow my eyes. Edited Wednesday at 09:27 PM by BlockCode
zaira Posted Wednesday at 10:29 PM Posted Wednesday at 10:29 PM I tried your mod in combination with True mirrors - you disable the face in 1st person: This is how it looks in 3rd person
Binksy24 Posted Thursday at 01:41 AM Author Posted Thursday at 01:41 AM 3 hours ago, zaira said: I tried your mod in combination with True mirrors - you disable the face in 1st person: This is how it looks in 3rd person Look at the mcm to toggle face on.
The new guy1 Posted Thursday at 10:08 AM Posted Thursday at 10:08 AM super good camera mod, thank you! the only thing i notice is that it lives me a little bit of lag when naked in softbody, but probably is because the SMP physics, anyway, thanks a lot for this :)
Binksy24 Posted Thursday at 01:41 PM Author Posted Thursday at 01:41 PM 1 minute ago, Fraying9981 said: how do i disable the hotkey? the mcm should tell what to press to unassign a hotkey
qoop272 Posted Thursday at 02:19 PM Posted Thursday at 02:19 PM I found that hood from unforgiving device does not get hidden if you enable hide helmet (is it suppose to hide any equipment on head?)
Binksy24 Posted Thursday at 02:24 PM Author Posted Thursday at 02:24 PM 4 minutes ago, qoop272 said: I found that hood from unforgiving device does not get hidden if you enable hide helmet (is it suppose to hide any equipment on head?) What is the hood supposed todo? If its the same as a hood from DD then thats by design.
qoop272 Posted Thursday at 02:41 PM Posted Thursday at 02:41 PM I checked DD original hood, so it's supposed to only block your view close to neck and mouth? but in case of original gas mask from unforgiving device, it blocked the entire head in body model
Binksy24 Posted Thursday at 02:46 PM Author Posted Thursday at 02:46 PM 4 minutes ago, qoop272 said: I checked DD original hood, so it's supposed to only block your view close to neck and mouth? but in case of original gas mask from unforgiving device, it blocked the entire head in body model Then for now that mod is unsupported a patch will be needed.
qoop272 Posted Thursday at 02:49 PM Posted Thursday at 02:49 PM I raise the clipping distance and it's more manageable now
Binksy24 Posted Thursday at 02:51 PM Author Posted Thursday at 02:51 PM Just now, qoop272 said: I raise the clipping distance and it's more manageable now Good to know it might just be a matter of adjusting the sliders in mcm, Ill also look at something more I can do on my end with the mod.
834159672 Posted Thursday at 10:38 PM Posted Thursday at 10:38 PM (edited) Firstly, thank you for this! The invisible capsule and floating arms gets old fast. I use camera headtracking from true directional movement so that the head looks where I look. Would it be possible to keep this functionality or an equivalent enabled with body view and head enabled? Update: True Directional Movement overrides Third Person Movement Delay Fix and any other attempt to set fControllerBufferDepth=0.01 and bDampenPlayerControls=0. The sluggish 3rd person movement compared to vanilla 1st person is unbearable. I'll take the decapitated head with no TDM over the slow movement. It wasn't noticeable before because I used Improved Camera (which only modifies true first person) with TDM, the latter was only used for leisurely looking around. Edited yesterday at 02:58 AM by 834159672
DonQuiWho Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago Thanks for fixing the DD restricted vision items. Those that I have tried so far work fine, Much appreciated DQW
Niadrion Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago dunno if it has been mentioned before. But using the latest version of this mod. When I have weapon drawn or spells ready while in first person my character drifts backwards. I have Improved Camera mod two running at the same time. I mostly use this mod for the sexlabs scenes but occasionally forget that its turned on then see my character just drift backwards slowly.
Binksy24 Posted 14 hours ago Author Posted 14 hours ago 9 minutes ago, Niadrion said: dunno if it has been mentioned before. But using the latest version of this mod. When I have weapon drawn or spells ready while in first person my character drifts backwards. I have Improved Camera mod two running at the same time. I mostly use this mod for the sexlabs scenes but occasionally forget that its turned on then see my character just drift backwards slowly. My mod is meant to replace improved camera read the description the 2 are not compatible they do the same thing.
street2 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago When I enter combat stance in 1st person the arms get really stretchy and weird looking, even entering 3rd person or entering normal stance doesnt fix it, need to restart the game to fix it. in 3rd person everythin is normal, can enter combat stance etc no problem, only entering it in 1st person somehow breaks (or rather stretches) the arms for me.
Binksy24 Posted 13 hours ago Author Posted 13 hours ago 1 minute ago, street2 said: When I enter combat stance in 1st person the arms get really stretchy and weird looking, even entering 3rd person or entering normal stance doesnt fix it, need to restart the game to fix it. in 3rd person everythin is normal, can enter combat stance etc no problem, only entering it in 1st person somehow breaks (or rather stretches) the arms for me. Are you using a custom race? Do you have any other camera mods or anything that changes camera in any way.
street2 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago 9 minutes ago, Binksy24 said: Are you using a custom race? Do you have any other camera mods or anything that changes camera in any way. Nope. Vanilla Breton Race and no other Cams, Uninstalled your "body in first person 1.9.3" (everything working fine with that), Installed the current AIO Version and started a new game. Now arms stretch when I Enter Combat stance in first Person and they stay broken (need to restart). 3rd Person Combat stance everything is fine nothing breaks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now