FieryVortessence Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) Kick - A New Wasteland Chem View File Have you ever wanted a lore-friendly justification for being a bikini-clad war maiden? Have you ever wanted a little extra survival challenge without just making enemies bullet sponges? What is Kick? Kick is built around a simple idea: Have a real, useful perk that meaningfully changes how you play, then attach enough drawbacks to make taking it a real strategic tradeoff. Kick makes you stronger as a scavenger and pack mule, but more vulnerable in combat. It pushes you into lightweight, skimpy clothing, limits how much conventional armor you can wear without sacrificing mobility, and interacts naturally with other systems that care about clothing, sex attributes, or vulnerability. The goal is not to make the player more powerful, or to make the game harder. It is meant to make things more fun, more dangerous, and more interesting. Most importantly, it gives your character a Fallout-style excuse for wandering the Commonwealth dressed like a lingerie-clad pack mule. Kick Lore! Lore: Kick began as a HalluciGen military performance enhancer: Power Enhancing Anabolic Kinetics (PEAK), developed to give ordinary soldiers some of the strength, endurance, and load-bearing benefits of powered support without relying on power armor or fusion cores during wartime shortages and rationing. It worked a little too well. By suppressing the body’s normal force-limiting reflexes, particularly the Golgi tendon reflex, PEAK let test subjects push themselves far beyond normal limits. Unfortunately, many users also developed severe tactile intolerance while the chem was active. Targeting the nervous system in this way often created increased sensitivity elsewhere, usually in the skin. Armor, uniforms, and restrictive clothing became unbearable for some users, leading subjects to strip down to whatever they could tolerate. In testing, it wasn’t unusual to find teams of soldiers wearing little more than long johns and boots. HalluciGen had produced a remarkably effective combat drug with a side effect absurd enough to make it nearly useless for its intended purpose, and PEAK never saw widespread release. Test personnel began calling it “Kick” because subjects had a habit of “kicking off” much of their clothing. The drug later escaped into civilian circulation after the war. Should you explore you may find a terminal entry regarding Kick in Sanctuary and in the Hallucigen basement. Side note: Kick's side effects do not affect ALL test subjects. They affect women more intensely than men because Kick is formulated to be used by men. Additionally, for the purposes of the mod's canon, Nora/PC is 100% of the time affected in this way by Kick. How it works Upon taking Kick: Carry weight increases by 20 lbs for 36 hours. STR increases by 2 for 36 hours Net carry weight increase is 40 lbs Wearing conventional clothing or armor in protected torso/head slots causes a mobility penalty: you can still walk, but you cannot run or sprint. Arm and leg armor remain usable. Kick does not lock leg and arm armor slots. Kick mode: Your character becomes unable to tolerate normal full-coverage clothing and automatically assembles a lightweight [K] outfit from compatible, SAKR tagged clothing mods. I recommend this for new games/saves, straight out of the vault if you want to enjoy the perks of Kick immediately. A Kick outfit contains up to four core garments plus three accessories. [K] items cannot be dropped or transferred, but they can be unequipped. When Kick ends, its generated clothing is destroyed. Redosing replaces the current Kick outfit with a newly generated one. If you unequip a core Kick item, drinking alcohol will cause your character to scrounge up a replacement for the missing piece. This does not replace the entire outfit. It only attempts to replace core pieces that are currently missing. So if Kick gives you an outfit you mostly like but one piece clips horribly, looks ridiculous, or simply does not fit the character, you can unequip that piece, have a drink, and let Kick take another shot at filling the gap. This is intended as an immersive alternative to repeatedly redosing just to fish for a better random outfit. Theoretically you can re-roll the entire core outfit this way, or just one piece. There is no Kick-imposed limit to how many times you can do this. Unequipped/replaced items disappear. Pick mode: Your character becomes unable to tolerate full-coverage clothing, you must put together an outfit that reaches a minimum skimpy score threshold. I recommend this for advanced players or players who want a survival challenge, or basically palyers who already have a wardrobe collection in their saves they want to use. SAKR TAGGED CLOTHES REQUIRED! Kick to Pick Mode: Starts off with normal Kick generated outfits on a sober/fresh dose. If you Kick while under the influence of kick already, any kick clothes are destroyed and you need to scrougne something together. The penalty for violating skimpiness in Pick mode or replacing Kick items with non kick items OR applying torso armor is reduce mobility - you cannot run Sex Attributes Tie-ins This is an LL mod, after all. I have tried to modularize the scripts and quests so that Sex Attributes is probably not explicitly required. I modularized the mod into two ESP's just in case, but as it is currently packaged, it's PROBABLY required. Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource and Sexual Harassment are also really needed to fulfill the full scope of what this does to gameplay. Standard Kick effects give you capability in exchange for vulnerability while questing in the wild. The Sex Attributes tie-ins are meant to apply a similar capability/vulnerability balance to life in settlements and cities. Upon Kick dose: Kick makes you feel strong and confident. Willpower gets momentarily re-floored at 45. If your Willpower is 5, it goes to 45. If it’s 70, it doesn’t change at all. This makes Kick useful for players who are “in a rut,” so to speak. Kick is based on an anabolic steroid and, for lore purposes, has strong aromatization side effects in some test subjects. It causes breast and butt growth as Kick concentration builds in the body. The ceiling for this effect is approximately five doses. Doses stack, and several doses taken close together will build their effects simultaneously. I tried to tune this so that the change is noticeable, but not absurd. The growth happens over the duration of the dose. Peaks at 36 hours. Morph does not decay completely for 72 hours after dose, morph does not decay during a second kick dosage. Decay can only happen when sober. Basically, take a kick once every 36 hours, and 5*36 hours later, you're at max morph/growth. Take 5 kicks at once, youre at max growth in 36 hours. Growth does not reverse until you are sober, and from there it takes time. Kick’s hypersensitivity affects orgasm/arousal interaction. As Kick concentration in the body increases, the ability to orgasm decreases. a. Orgasm failure chance scales with Kick bio-accumulation. At maximum, ordinary orgasm attempts are about half as likely to succeed because intense oversensitivity interferes. If an orgasm attempt fails, arousal resets to 50. The greater the kick concentration at the time, the more likely that orgasms fail. b. Orgasms that do occur have a chance to turn into random-length chains of multiple orgasms in quick succession. The continuation chance uses the same Kick-concentration value as the failed-orgasm chance. A multiple-orgasm chain resets arousal to 85 until the chain ends, at which point arousal resets to zero. The intent of Kick is to force a relatively skimpy outfit on the PC, which should increase the frequency of Sexual Harassment events, while the bump in Willpower is meant to somewhat balance that vulnerability. The elevated arousal is meant to make giving in more tempting, and the orgasm frustration is meant to make it... just a little more interesting. During withdrawal, because Kick is addictive, willpower is capped at 10. Anabolic steroids affect endocrine systems and have effects on libido. Dosing kick will increase your sex drive and you will need to orgasm on a regular basis to prevent your willpower from dropping to ZERO. Should you violate the kick "thirst" mechanic by not orgasming often enough, you will receive a message Kick: Thirst overwhelms your willpower.”. it wont ruin anyone's day, and at max dosage the orgasm rate required is once per in game day. This can be toggled OFF. Addiction/Withdrawal Once addicted Dose 1: +1 STR Dose 2: +2 STR Dose 3: +2 STR +10 Carry weight Dose 4: +2 STR +20 Carry weight Dose 5: +2 STR +30 Carry weight The idea is that maintaining the original buff of kick now requires ... maintenance. You have to consistently dose to keep the perks. Doses last 36 hours Doses do not decay until 'sober'. If you take one dose, wait 6 hours, then take another. , your dose will be somewhere about .83 of a full dose. After 36 hours from there, your dose is 1.83 doses. If you slam 4 kicks in a row, you'll just jump to 5 over the 36 hours and hang out at the 5 dose cap This means full addiction gives a small +10 extra carry Full addiction perks must be maintained, they are gradually lost, and they are gradually regained if lost. Kickoff will reset/clear ALL Kick status effects morphs, withdrawals, etc. Withdrawal willpower capped at 10. How do you get it? Kick is a chem, crafted at a chem station with Antiseptic, Glowing Fungus, and Buffout. To brew a Kick, you’ll have to burn a buffout. It is therefore, technically, in the buffout family. Since this is a WIP, I recommend taking advantage of the console and just giving yourself 10-20 of them and playing with it a bit. ("help kick 4 alch" in the console to get the formID, then player.additem [kick formID] 20") But if you get a bad garment roll, the alcohol reset for unequipped items should be helpful. I hope to get it better and better at fun, zany outfits on the vast majority of rolls How do you get rid of it? Kick also has an antidote/reset chem: Kickoff. It can be crafted at a chemistry station using Addictol, a Stimpak, Purified Water, and Asbestos. If you need to get clearheaded before a major quest or simply want to end the current Kick session early, that’s the legitimate in-game way out. If you’re only preparing to uninstall the mod, you can instead open the mod config manager and give yourself a kickoff, and use as needed to clear kick effects. How to Install If I've done it correctly, just let your mod manager handle it. The main kick esp's and scripts are in the main Kick file, the Robco patcher is to apply kick to in-game levelled lists and help with garment combinations, exclusions, and to apply the DR cap for all of the garments. I figure if you have several pieces of lingerie that add up to 150 DR, it kind of defeats the purpose, but I dont want anyone to need to overwrite their own mods permanently. So you should be able to just dump the robco patcher files into your mod manager and enable and it should deploy. Give it a minute to scan any wardrobe sets you have. It takes my setup about 2 minutes. It'll give you a HUD update when its done, but I have progress updates visible in the console so you can see it working there. Kick Modes Kick, Kick to Pick, and Pick: These modes can be changed at any time, but are only enacted upon the next dose. HIGHLY recommended to use "Kickoff" before changing Kick mode, but they may work fine without doing that. Just be aware they are not instant switches, they go into effect on the next dose. Hard Requirements: F4SE AAF – KickSX uses AAF to detect active animation scenes for its orgasm/arousal mechanics. LL_FourPlay - (Usually bundled with AAF these days I believe, but this is a hard dependency) Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource – Absolutely required to generate valid wardrobes Robco Patcher – used for levelled list injection, wardrobe filtering and exclusions, and wardrobe DR capping in a less invasive, less permanent way Sex Attributes – Not technically a hard requirement if we disable all sex effects, but as packaged it is a hard requirement SAKR Tagged wardrobes - Kick can now take advantage of any of your sakr tagged outfits and clothing, but it MUST be SAKR tagged. But you are no longer limited to VTAW 5-9/10 VTAW Wardrobe sets - ONLY FOR KICK-GENERATED OUTFIT MODE! (5-9 are validated so far, recommend choosing from those for now) SAKR tags for VTAW wardrobe sets - (See the repositories on here, without SAKR tags no valid outfits will be found, I’d attach them or include them but they are real work to create and other people authored them) LooksMenu/BodyGen + compatible morph-enabled body – Required for KickSX’s breast/butt morph effects. Developed and tested with Fusion Girl. I believe it would be trivial to support CBBE, just need to rename the morphs to the CBBE sliders if someone wants to do that. If you play with CBBE, probably turn morphs to off in menu. Soft Requirements (HIGHLY recommended): Mod Configuration Menu - Not required, defaults are tolerable. But recommended. Perverted Mechanics - just a really cool mod, currently being actively managed and updated as I release this, and it adds some fun audio-visual-character effects to make hung high arousal states a little more impactful and motivating. Sexual Harassment or TSex – Without this the sex attributes tie ins don’t really have any major consequences unless you have some alternate mods that create emergent outcomes from skimpy attire, high arousal, and willpower levels. Special Thanks and Credit to AwesomeSPAS and Latex Collar Curse for inspiring me and giving me a baseline model to follow. I tried to do everything my own way but LCC is honestly brilliant and solved a ton of hard problems that I couldn’t find new solutions for. AwesomeSPAS gave me the clear to proceed using their work as a foundation. If you enjoy Kick, AwesomeSPAS deserves credit. If you hate it, it’s mostly my fault. Known Bugs/Problems 1. Duplicate item weirdness If you already own ordinary copies of clothing that Kick later generates as [K] items, Kick does not always distinguish those copies perfectly. For example, your existing Top 3 and a generated [K] Top 3 share the same underlying armor record. This is intentional to some extent, because I don’t see a canonical problem with it. However, there may be edge cases where Kick becomes confused about which copy is which. I have not personally encountered a serious problem from this yet, but if you do, please let me know. 2. Armor cap Because the core mechanic of Kick is trading security/safety for a perk, and some wardrobe sets have very high DR clothing, wearing a full set of several items, even lingerie, can result in the PC being an absolute tank, part of the mod is a VTAW5-10 clothing patch that reduces the maximum DR of all candidate Kick garments to 3 DR per item. If you use your own clothing mods in Pick mode, just be aware. 3. Outfit combinations are still being curated Kick builds outfits dynamically, and not every technically valid combination looks good. Some combinations are intentionally a little wild but still fit the premise. Others may clash badly, overlap, clip, provide more coverage than intended, or simply look ridiculous. Some items also work well in certain combinations but poorly in others. I am manually maintaining exclusion and dependency rules to reduce this, but the resulting rules are already more restrictive than I originally hoped. This will continue to improve over time. 4. Wardrobe support is still limited My current testing setup uses VTAW Wardrobes 5–10. Adding support for additional wardrobe packs is planned, but each pack requires some manual review of exclusions, dependencies, slot usage, and SAKR classifications. VTAW Wardrobe 10 currently contributes primarily accessories because it does not yet have sufficiently complete SAKR classification data for Kick to reliably use most of its clothing. I am working on SAKR tagging for it, but there are a lot of records to go through. 5. Small wardrobe pools can produce poor or incomplete results Kick has fairly specific outfit requirements, including footwear and outfit type constraints. If you have only a small number of supported garments installed, Kick may have trouble finding a combination that satisfies all of its preferred rules. The larger the valid wardrobe pool, the more variety and flexibility it has. 6. Changing wardrobe mods may require a rescan If you install, remove, update, or retag supported wardrobe mods during an existing playthrough, Kick may continue using its cached wardrobe pool. To rebuild it, open MCM and select force rescan and give it a few minutes to complete. You MAY need to "kickoff" first and 'reset', Not sure yet. 7. Do not uninstall while Kick is active Hot-uninstalling while Kick is active is not recommended. Kickoff exists specifically to completely terminate Kick's active state and clean up its effects. Take Kickoff first, save the game, exit Fallout 4, and then uninstall the mod. 8. Kick touches a LOT of systems Kickoff is intended to be the nuclear reset for all Kick effects. It should clear EVERYTHING. If you have any trouble with anything that you think isnt intentional, use 'Kickoff' and your save should be clear of any Kick consequences. Should. Submitter FieryVortessence Submitted 09/20/26 Category WIP / Beta Requirements F4SE Fusion Girl AAF LL_FourPlay - (Usually bundled with AAF these days I believe, but this is a hard dependency) Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource Robco Patcher VTAW Wardrobe sets Sex Attributes SAKR tags for VTAW wardrobe sets - (See the repositories on here, without SAKR tags no valid outfits will be found, I’d attach them or include them but they are real work to create and other people authored them) LooksMenu/BodyGen + compatible morph-enabled body Edited September 26 by FieryVortessence
msmfoster Posted September 21 Posted September 21 This looks promising! I did not see this in the writeup, but Kick is addictive? Also feel free to pass on the tagged VTAW 10 and I'll add it to my archive. Any reason why you just done have an option to require X Skimpy? Players could end up toggling what works for them that way. Like Bikini Time or I can wear a sundress today?
FieryVortessence Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 9 hours ago, msmfoster said: This looks promising! I did not see this in the writeup, but Kick is addictive? Also feel free to pass on the tagged VTAW 10 and I'll add it to my archive. Any reason why you just done have an option to require X Skimpy? Players could end up toggling what works for them that way. Like Bikini Time or I can wear a sundress today? i just was inspired by AwesomeSPAS’ LCC and wanted a more general justification for that style of randomized outfits. I think this is a good idea. It takes a lot of pressure off of hand curating the wardrobe sets to remove things that don’t mix well or have dependencies. And it’s really difficult to further optimize the outfit generator from here. I have a bunch of ideas to do so but it’s never going to produce 100% good combinations all the time. And that’s probably okay. I think what I’ll do is get started on MCM integration and add a “Kick” mode and a “Pick” mode where you pick your own clothes? So long as the combined SAKR skimpy score is above a certain threshold. I’m just assuming that’s possible right now, hopefully SAKR’s skimpy score is a handle I can grab somehow. ill probably let you set your skimpy threshold too. Makes sense to me to not hard code it. I think this lets new characters play through it if they don’t have a large wardrobe sets available yet and the outfit generator is kinda fun. And then later you can roll your own. I hope to set it up where violating the skimpy threshold makes for all of the same penalties it does when you violate regular kick. And I’ll probably still lock all the torso and head armor slots. There currently are withdrawal side effects. They’re not particularly harsh. I’ll have to check later to see what combination of debuffs I included for withdrawal. I think it’s willpower ceiling 10, STR -1, and a body morph slightly in the opposite direction. It’s subtle though. Addictol should cure it.
Krazyone Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Ideas... Auto Take Kick Possible ideas... Sexual Harassment... you can get dosed with it during Harassments. Sexual Harassment... you can get an addiction to taking it, when you see it. Sexual Harassment... you can get Hypnotised to a non curable addiction. Companions... they can sometimes dose you in your sleep, if you've been nasty to them in some way. Kick Plus... get dosed with Kick Plus for 200 Carryweigh, and larger expansions, and sluttier rules. Addiction... auto take Kick and Kick Plus, feeding your addiction. With MCM On / Off toggles Just some possible ideas. I like the auto dress up, I've used mods that did the same, and it's always fun. Assimilation was one of them.
msmfoster Posted September 21 Posted September 21 3 hours ago, FieryVortessence said: i just was inspired by AwesomeSPAS’ LCC and wanted a more general justification for that style of randomized outfits. I think this is a good idea. It takes a lot of pressure off of hand curating the wardrobe sets to remove things that don’t mix well or have dependencies. And it’s really difficult to further optimize the outfit generator from here. I have a bunch of ideas to do so but it’s never going to produce 100% good combinations all the time. And that’s probably okay. I think what I’ll do is get started on MCM integration and add a “Kick” mode and a “Pick” mode where you pick your own clothes? So long as the combined SAKR skimpy score is above a certain threshold. I’m just assuming that’s possible right now, hopefully SAKR’s skimpy score is a handle I can grab somehow. ill probably let you set your skimpy threshold too. Makes sense to me to not hard code it. I think this lets new characters play through it if they don’t have a large wardrobe sets available yet and the outfit generator is kinda fun. And then later you can roll your own. I hope to set it up where violating the skimpy threshold makes for all of the same penalties it does when you violate regular kick. And I’ll probably still lock all the torso and head armor slots. There currently are withdrawal side effects. They’re not particularly harsh. I’ll have to check later to see what combination of debuffs I included for withdrawal. I think it’s willpower ceiling 10, STR -1, and a body morph slightly in the opposite direction. It’s subtle though. Addictol should cure it. I think there is room for both. First hit is the one that triggers a clothing redo (or after getting clean). Triggers a black screen, some time passage and you end up with a random outfit... Unless the player is already below the threshold. Scores are available, Exhibitionist Streak specifically works for it. But you mentioned cumulative effects, which implies variability. Hence the score can vary or drop as you get more addicted. So catch the score and strip a random item of their clothing until they hit the score. Forcing you to adapt or adjust to look presentable when say using Perverted Mechanics which cause covering animations and arousal gains. SAKR does allow me to to try this as I do not use RobCo Patcher. I create a patch ESL with all the keywords. Anyways. It makes your life easier, it's still quirky, and allows a user to still play with clothing choices. I'd say a win.
mercplatypus Posted September 21 Posted September 21 I genuinely cannot believe no one thought of this before now. I think this idea has enough potential for some serious expansion going forward. 1
FieryVortessence Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 5 hours ago, msmfoster said: I think there is room for both. First hit is the one that triggers a clothing redo (or after getting clean). Triggers a black screen, some time passage and you end up with a random outfit... Unless the player is already below the threshold. Scores are available, Exhibitionist Streak specifically works for it. But you mentioned cumulative effects, which implies variability. Hence the score can vary or drop as you get more addicted. So catch the score and strip a random item of their clothing until they hit the score. Forcing you to adapt or adjust to look presentable when say using Perverted Mechanics which cause covering animations and arousal gains. SAKR does allow me to to try this as I do not use RobCo Patcher. I create a patch ESL with all the keywords. Anyways. It makes your life easier, it's still quirky, and allows a user to still play with clothing choices. I'd say a win. I love the idea of a Kick-to-Pick mode... where first dose is Kick-generated, and the later ones you pick your own to meet a skimpy score. I like the idea of ratcheting the score higher and higher as dosage increases, but Im not sure how reliable and consistent SAKR tagging is for that sort of thing yet. I'm going to try and implement some version of this, though. 4 hours ago, mercplatypus said: I genuinely cannot believe no one thought of this before now. I think this idea has enough potential for some serious expansion going forward. That made my day. I couldnt tell if it was obvious or not. It seemed like it, but no one has made it, so I wasnt sure if it was a total waste of time for some reason or not.
msmfoster Posted September 21 Posted September 21 17 minutes ago, FieryVortessence said: I love the idea of a Kick-to-Pick mode... where first dose is Kick-generated, and the later ones you pick your own to meet a skimpy score. I like the idea of ratcheting the score higher and higher as dosage increases, but Im not sure how reliable and consistent SAKR tagging is for that sort of thing yet. I'm going to try and implement some version of this, though. SAKR is pretty reliable as long as you have the appropriate keywords. My Editor makes editing and creating new files pretty straightforward. What you can't control is their score, some users will read vanilla clothing as a full nun habits, others are based on CCO clothing sets are may qualify as skimpy enough. Perverted Mechanics and Provocative Perks are both reliable for tagged clothes. Not sure if either share code, but good way to find how it works.
msmfoster Posted September 21 Posted September 21 8 hours ago, Krazyone said: Ideas... Auto Take Kick Possible ideas... Sexual Harassment... you can get dosed with it during Harassments. Sexual Harassment... you can get an addiction to taking it, when you see it. Sexual Harassment... you can get Hypnotised to a non curable addiction. Companions... they can sometimes dose you in your sleep, if you've been nasty to them in some way. Kick Plus... get dosed with Kick Plus for 200 Carryweigh, and larger expansions, and sluttier rules. Addiction... auto take Kick and Kick Plus, feeding your addiction. With MCM On / Off toggles Just some possible ideas. I like the auto dress up, I've used mods that did the same, and it's always fun. Assimilation was one of them. @riveth who maintains Sexual Harassment+ has in the past added custom drugs to the list (if available), or was it Pervert?
total newby Posted September 21 Posted September 21 keeping an eye on this one, sounds like it could be fun...
Krazyone Posted September 21 Posted September 21 27 minutes ago, msmfoster said: @riveth who maintains Sexual Harassment+ has in the past added custom drugs to the list (if available), or was it Pervert? I don't know, I don't script, and haven't modded Sexual Harassment myself. I use the Sexual Harassment mod all the time though. I'm a fan of the Butt Slaps, Curie became addicted to slapping Nora's backside after she became a Synth. I love the Hypnosis in Sexual Harassment. There are Fan Drinks in Sexual Harassment, but they are not World Objects. Fan Wine Bimbo
riveth Posted September 22 Posted September 22 23 hours ago, msmfoster said: @riveth who maintains Sexual Harassment+ has in the past added custom drugs to the list (if available), or was it Pervert? I added new dialog to SH+, when player is addicted. NPC who approach player for sex can offer drugs to convince player. In addition to normal drugs I added slavers jet from JB's mod. In Pervert, there is a chance player will be shot with some chems before AAF scene. So those are two different cases but it shouldn't be a problem to add this new drug there. I need to try this mod out and see if I like it. Description sounds very promising and I do love lore behind this drug. Other thing is I have some time issues lately, so can't promise anything specific atm.
FieryVortessence Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 (edited) I am considering a couple of small additions, none of these are uploaded yet, but just wanted to see if anyone had opinions. Has anyone actually confirmed any of this works on their system yet? This is my first attempt at publishing a mod, so Im not entirely sure I got everything right, so if anyone could confirm it's half-working or fully working I'd be happy to hear that at least I got the files packaged together correctly. Anyway, to what im currently trying ot work on: 1. "Pick" mode As suggested by @msmfoster. Ive got it sorta working in MCM now, which I've added. MCM now has a wardrobe force-rescan button, and a toggle for "Pick" mode that im working to get it behaving correctly. My concern is that I need to restrict mobility with a skimpy score below a given threshold, and I need to make sure people cant just throw on full labcoats that arent sakr tagged to bypass it. The whole point of video games is exploits, min/maxing, etc, so Im tryign to put as little role-play burden onto the player as possible. But Im not seeing a ton of easy ways to fully limit every version of this. Currently the best way I can think of is if skimpy score is 100, then Im checking slots 33, 38, and 40 for anything that is equipped, but untagged. If it finds that, mobility is restricted again. That way you can strip everything off and move just fine, throw on vanilla labcoat that isnt tagged, and it's flagged as covering. Any heels you have that are slot 33 that are tagged as heels will pass the filter since it will find the sakr tag. But there may be an easier way. Still trying to get it all to work, but I think I'll get something workable. I feel like this is the inevitable answer to real scaling of Kick to be able to use as many outfit sets as possible. Hand curated wardrobe sets just isnt tenable long term for everyone. Relying on SAKR tags.... that can be more crowdsourced. But Im definitely leaving the standard auto-generated outfit mode in there, it's just too fun, even if it's a little wild. 2. Kick to Pick mode This lets kick generate a random outfit on first sober dose, and then you maintain all outfits past that with a skimpy threshold that has to be met. I think this is a really cool idea, adn I'll probably incorporate a ratcheting threshold, probably something like 50 to 80, but skimpy scores just arent that linear and predictable based on blunt tag names. So ratcheting it up and up isn't as satisfying as you'd like. Plus it has the most... 'moving parts'. Not sure how hard this will be to implement. 3. Considering dropping the carry weight bonus to + 20 lbs, and adding +2 STR, to better fit the proposed background story. 4. Considering letting the 'bioaccumulation' of Kick (which starts at zero and ends at 0.1 per dose, it doesnt decay until you're off a dose, so if you pop a second kick, it will climb to 0.2... and maxes out at 0.5) and the anabolic backstory of Kick explain a higher sex drive and requiring a bioaccumulation score of orgasms per 12 hours. So after 1 Kick, 36 hours later youre at 0.1. So you need 0.1 orgasms per 12 in game hours, or 0.2 per day. It'll just be a timer. That may wait a while, but I feel like it's a fun mechanic. at the 0.5 max, you'll have to get off once a day. The penalty would have to be loss of the buffs. But this is just an idea, I might make it MCM toggle-able. I dont want this to be too intense of a drug management exercise. I like the side effects to be more emergent that in your face problems to manage. Edited September 23 by FieryVortessence 1
msmfoster Posted September 23 Posted September 23 14 minutes ago, FieryVortessence said: I am considering a couple of small additions, none of these are uploaded yet, but just wanted to see if anyone had opinions. Has anyone actually confirmed any of this works on their system yet? This is my first attempt at publishing a mod, so Im not entirely sure I got everything right, so if anyone could confirm it's half-working or fully working I'd be happy to hear that at least I got the files packaged together correctly. Anyway, to what im currently trying ot work on: 1. "Pick" mode As suggested by @msmfoster. Ive got it sorta working in MCM now, which I've added. MCM now has a wardrobe force-rescan button, and a toggle for "Pick" mode that im working to get it behaving correctly. My concern is that I need to restrict mobility with a skimpy score below a given threshold, and I need to make sure people cant just throw on full labcoats that arent sakr tagged to bypass it. The whole point of video games is exploits, min/maxing, etc, so Im tryign to put as little role-play burden onto the player as possible. But Im not seeing a ton of easy ways to fully limit every version of this. Currently the best way I can think of is if skimpy score is 100, then Im checking slots 33, 38, and 40 for anything that is equipped, but untagged. If it finds that, mobility is restricted again. That way you can strip everything off and move just fine, throw on vanilla labcoat that isnt tagged, and it's flagged as covering. Any heels you have that are slot 33 that are tagged as heels will pass the filter since it will find the sakr tag. But there may be an easier way. Still trying to get it all to work, but I think I'll get something workable. I feel like this is the inevitable answer to real scaling of Kick to be able to use as many outfit sets as possible. Hand curated wardrobe sets just isnt tenable long term for everyone. Relying on SAKR tags.... that can be more crowdsourced. But Im definitely leaving the standard auto-generated outfit mode in there, it's just too fun, even if it's a little wild. 2. Kick to Pick mode This lets kick generate a random outfit on first sober dose, and then you maintain all outfits past that with a skimpy threshold that has to be met. I think this is a really cool idea, adn I'll probably incorporate a ratcheting threshold, probably something like 50 to 80, but skimpy scores just arent that linear and predictable based on blunt tag names. So ratcheting it up and up isn't as satisfying as you'd like. Plus it has the most... 'moving parts'. Not sure how hard this will be to implement. 3. Considering dropping the carry weight bonus to + 20 lbs, and adding +2 STR, to better fit the proposed background story. 4. Considering letting the 'bioaccumulation' of Kick (which starts at zero and ends at 0.1 per dose, it doesnt decay until you're off a dose, so if you pop a second kick, it will climb to 0.2... and maxes out at 0.5) and the anabolic backstory of Kick explain a higher sex drive and requiring a bioaccumulation score of orgasms per 12 hours. So after 1 Kick, 36 hours later youre at 0.1. So you need 0.1 orgasms per 12 in game hours, or 0.2 per day. It'll just be a timer. That may wait a while, but I feel like it's a fun mechanic. at the 0.5 max, you'll have to get off once a day. The penalty would have to be loss of the buffs. But this is just an idea, I might make it MCM toggle-able. I dont want this to be too intense of a drug management exercise. I like the side effects to be more emergent that in your face problems to manage. Don't forget SAKR tracks something else, exposure. You could make it that sometimes the girls (or groin) need to be exposed, just can't handle the friction. Something to consider, that would certainly allow you to ratchet up.
FieryVortessence Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 (edited) 21 minutes ago, msmfoster said: Don't forget SAKR tracks something else, exposure. You could make it that sometimes the girls (or groin) need to be exposed, just can't handle the friction. Something to consider, that would certainly allow you to ratchet up. Not an expert on how SAKR works - isnt the exposure score just based on which tags are present? So it's dependent on various taggers being consistent? I think in general everyone does a great job with it, but if we're talking about catching specific coverage scores from say, 50-85 or so, it's just kind of a narrow range we're playing in. Just not sure if it's precise enough for that. I do love the idea though. As it stands I believe I have a hardcoded 75 skimpy threshold target. I plan to mess with it some. I am considering moving it from 50-60-70-80-90 over 5 doses. But Im not sure if we really want to be locked to 90 or higher scores. At its heart, this is kind of a dress up and have fun and make it make lore-sense kind of mod. 90 or higher seems almost too restrictive. But I could always put an MCM handle on max skimpy threshold or something. Edited September 23 by FieryVortessence
msmfoster Posted September 23 Posted September 23 8 minutes ago, FieryVortessence said: Not an expert on how SAKR works - isnt the exposure score just based on which tags are present? So it's dependent on various taggers being consistent? I think in general everyone does a great job with it, but if we're talking about catching specific coverage scores from say, 50-85 or so, it's just kind of a narrow range we're playing in. Just not sure if it's precise enough for that. I do love the idea though. As it stands I believe I have a hardcoded 75 skimpy threshold target. I plan to mess with it some. I am considering moving it from 50-60-70-80-90 over 5 doses. But Im not sure if we really want to be locked to 90 or higher scores. At its heart, this is kind of a dress up and have fun and make it make lore-sense kind of mod. 90 or higher seems almost too restrictive. But I could always put an MCM handle on max skimpy threshold or something. You cannot control how someone scores their clothing or if they cheat the mod, but the archives are vast and adding new clothing is not too much of a pain. But SAKR also tells you if you are exposed top or bottom. @Samhsay's Perverted Mechanics applies that reasoning to covering animation. So yes, you can make the effect so strong the character needs to expose themselves.
Samhsay Posted September 23 Posted September 23 24 minutes ago, FieryVortessence said: Not an expert on how SAKR works - isnt the exposure score just based on which tags are present? So it's dependent on various taggers being consistent? I think in general everyone does a great job with it, but if we're talking about catching specific coverage scores from say, 50-85 or so, it's just kind of a narrow range we're playing in. Just not sure if it's precise enough for that. I do love the idea though. As it stands I believe I have a hardcoded 75 skimpy threshold target. I plan to mess with it some. I am considering moving it from 50-60-70-80-90 over 5 doses. But Im not sure if we really want to be locked to 90 or higher scores. At its heart, this is kind of a dress up and have fun and make it make lore-sense kind of mod. 90 or higher seems almost too restrictive. But I could always put an MCM handle on max skimpy threshold or something. Perhaps it would be worth doing something like X < SAKR < 99? This can be achieved by wearing only panties or only a bra. However, this would require occupying one of the main clothing slots with at least something. Consequently, it will be harder to equip an item without a tag.
total newby Posted September 23 Posted September 23 I had quick test run on a 600 mod list the other night and yes the mod seams to function well. Definatly use all the vtaw wardrobes and make sure you have a full working aaf with this mods requirements.. You craft the drug i recommend to put a few in your in your inventory.. Skimpy clothes are equiped.. only a few with minor clipping issues but no massive deal unless your really picky, however when the drug wears off it will leave you naked so take another kick quick or you get jumped on by SH.. If you wear any clothing on ouside of this mod while on kick then it does stop you from running like when your carrying too much... However i do think it could be fun if the drug could be given to you by an npc via SH or fired at you by an npc raider etc rather than just being taken by yourself.. It was definatly different and yes I did die a lot running around skimpy with zero armor of any kind I was playing on very hard setting with extra raiders and npc,s travel mods.. Maybe it could even tie in well with violate which i did not have installed at the time but yes it was enjoyable while i had a quick test on it... I will definantly do another run if and when more things get added too this..... Thanks
FieryVortessence Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 (edited) 1 hour ago, total newby said: I had quick test run on a 600 mod list the other night and yes the mod seams to function well. Definatly use all the vtaw wardrobes and make sure you have a full working aaf with this mods requirements.. You craft the drug i recommend to put a few in your in your inventory.. Skimpy clothes are equiped.. only a few with minor clipping issues but no massive deal unless your really picky, however when the drug wears off it will leave you naked so take another kick quick or you get jumped on by SH.. If you wear any clothing on ouside of this mod while on kick then it does stop you from running like when your carrying too much... However i do think it could be fun if the drug could be given to you by an npc via SH or fired at you by an npc raider etc rather than just being taken by yourself.. It was definatly different and yes I did die a lot running around skimpy with zero armor of any kind I was playing on very hard setting with extra raiders and npc,s travel mods.. Maybe it could even tie in well with violate which i did not have installed at the time but yes it was enjoyable while i had a quick test on it... I will definantly do another run if and when more things get added too this..... Thanks I usually play survival with aaf violate and several other mods. I have it currently set up, I’ll have to check, but it’s meant to not punish you for wearing handcuffs and it respects the shock collar. I still need to figure out what I need to do to respect KFT and devious devices. But that’s on the list. i originally wanted it to leave you your outfit when you finished a dose. But it’s more complicated than I’m comfortable with to try and generate a replacement “normal” copy of the outfit the way it’s currently scripted, and I figure making the items quest protected and undroppable and then making them disappear at the end is good “book keeping”. It prevents you from just creating a giant stash of free clothes or having your save file cluttered by giant inventories of kick clothes. But I’m not against trying again to see if I can award the player with a non [K] outfit copy at the end of the 36 hours if there is a desire for it. Just seemed cleaner in a sense to have it disappear just as easily as it appeared. Thanks for the feedback! Edited September 23 by FieryVortessence
total newby Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Maybe it,s as simple as keeping an outfit in your inventory and when kick wears off put that inventory outfit on..For example your vault suit or whatever outfit the player chooses.. Which i could of done as i still had the vault suit there but i wanted to see how random the outfits were and checking the skimpy stats with the hotkey.. And to be fair the outfits choices even though random were quite good some mashups i never thought of...And as for the stats well they all ranged quit well from around 75 upto 95 which made some varied approaches from SH
FieryVortessence Posted September 24 Author Posted September 24 So a big update is coming in the next week or so. 1. Pick mode is coming where you have a skimpy score threshold you must meet. It will ratchet higher depending on your cumulative kick usage. It requires SAKR tagged clothing. This way ANy SAKR tagged clothing can satisfy Kick’s zany requirements. 2. The buff has been restructured to +2 STR and +20 carry weight. This gives you a plus 40 carry overall but you’re better in melee and anything that requires strength. The thinking is that if kick is truly a fallout universe advanced synthetic anabolic steroid, then you’d see literal STR gains. You can build a character esSPECIALly around Kick and really leverage this. 3. MCM integration is mostly complete. I have options for kick-generated outfit mode and pick mode. I also have an option for an experimental Kick to Pick mode where first dose is kick generated outfit but any recurring dose while kicked lets you select your own outfit - must be SAKR tagged. 4. Pick mode has an mcm slider for how restrictive the max dosed skimpy threshold should be. Default is 80. 5. I added a “thirst” mechanic. At one dose of kick, you need an orgasm once every five days. At the max dose of 5 concurrent or sequential doses, you need one orgasm per day. The consequence of running the thirst timer down is willpower drops to zero. I figure that makes sense. It’s based on side effects of many real world anabolic steroids. 6. The morph system is now toggle-able in MCM. I love the idea of a kick-induced body morph, but it doesn’t always play nice with wardrobes. I have made it optional. 7. Kickoff is planned to have an equivalent MCM handle to trigger it, so there’s an easily accessible complete Kick status effect clear. It’s for uninstalling and debug purposes. I want anyone to, if they run into something game breaking with it somehow, to just be able to OFF it immediately. But it will still exist as a craftable chem for those who want to stay “in character” 8. I love the idea of Kick occasionally creating tactile intolerance so intense that the upper body needs to be fully exposed, but I feel like a random chance of that at high recurring “dose” may be intrusive and limiting to some characters. Remember the intent of Kick really is just to justify why you’re storming around the wasteland barely dressed in a stylish outfit. This would prevent any outfit from being used. So it would have to be temporary and randomly triggered. I suspect I’ll add this as a random mcm toggleable effect in the future with the default being off. 9. Similar to above, I like the idea of kick triggering random “roid rage” type behaviors. I’m thinking strength +10, per and agi drop to 1. Might be kinda fun and wild as an occasional lark. But it would again be annoying optional effect in MCM that would be default OFF. I would try to see if I can add the med-x scream to it lol. im hoping to have a playable version of this done by Friday. It’s pretty close to complete now but I need to finish the mcm integration. 1
judge007 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 I wonder if this could be tied in to @JB.'s NukaRide, Commonwealth Slavers and @MSM_Alice's MSMA Sexfight?
FieryVortessence Posted September 24 Author Posted September 24 (edited) Updates are in. I think this will make this a lot more appealing to a lot more people. You're not held hostage by a RNG outfit generator, but you can play with it and have fun if you want to. Added Mod Config Manager support and SAKR tagging for icestorm heels 2.6.0 (thanks for hte tool msmfoster!) . Had to use the file "icestorm FG Fixes" from LL to make 2.6.0 work. I dont think ALL of the heels are in there, but most of them are. I'll circle back on it later. I added some potentially slightly intrusive/annoying features - they can be toggled off in MCM. I hope everyone finds it to be a fun update. I personally had an issue with a permanent +50 carry weight being added with the new version taht I think is from persistent script states in saves. If you input "player.modav carryweight -50" once it seems to permanently fix it (fingers crossed). Should hopefully only be an issue for people with older versions. I honestly think from here the only real additions I'd make are the Roid Rage (Default: off) and "Free the Boobies" (Default: off) as transient states that are randomly triggered for short durations if enabled actively in MCM, and just making sure there are no bugs that break a ton of other mods. I still am not sure my levelled list injector is working either, so... there's that, too. I also really like the idea of a fade to black on "Kick" mode while it generates and dresses you. I might do that, just dont know how to do it yet. But otherwise.... aside from fixing bugs I think the vision of Kick is nearly complete. Edited September 24 by FieryVortessence 1
MSM_Alice Posted September 25 Posted September 25 (edited) 13 hours ago, judge007 said: I wonder if this could be tied in to @JB.'s NukaRide, Commonwealth Slavers and @MSM_Alice's MSMA Sexfight? Interesting.. Because I did tie MSMA mechanics to orgasm events and willpower, to a certain extent this should already have a fair amount of interaction. But so far: Quote Upon Kick dose: Kick makes you feel strong and confident. Willpower gets momentarily re-floored at 45. If your Willpower is 5, it goes to 45. If it’s 70, it doesn’t change at all. This makes Kick useful for players who are “in a rut,” so to speak. Kick is based on an anabolic steroid and, for lore purposes, has strong aromatization side effects in some test subjects. It causes breast and butt growth as Kick concentration builds in the body. The ceiling for this effect is approximately five doses. Doses stack, and several doses taken close together will build their effects simultaneously. I tried to tune this so that the change is noticeable, but not absurd. The growth happens over the duration of the dose. Peaks at 36 hours. Morph does not decay completely for 72 hours after dose, morph does not decay during a second kick dosage. Decay can only happen when sober. Basically, take a kick once every 36 hours, and 5*36 hours later, you're at max morph/growth. Take 5 kicks at once, youre at max growth in 36 hours. Growth does not reverse until you are sober, and from there it takes time. Willpower effects are in line with willpower use in MSMA. I could make the looks score, and all the other size-related effects take into account his temporary size variation to breast/butt. Script sources are in,. @FieryVortessenceAre any custom events fired when the player ( or an NPC) gets dosed so I don't have to do periodic checks? Quote Kick’s hypersensitivity affects orgasm/arousal interaction. As Kick concentration in the body increases, the ability to orgasm decreases. a. Orgasm failure chance scales with Kick bio-accumulation. At maximum, ordinary orgasm attempts are about half as likely to succeed because intense oversensitivity interferes. If an orgasm attempt fails, arousal resets to 50. The greater the kick concentration at the time, the more likely that orgasms fail. b. Orgasms that do occur have a chance to turn into random-length chains of multiple orgasms in quick succession. The continuation chance uses the same Kick-concentration value as the failed-orgasm chance. A multiple-orgasm chain resets arousal to 85 until the chain ends, at which point arousal resets to zero. Since I tie to orgasm events, these already produce effects. So these chains in quick succession that might cause a mind break again also produce effects. Quote Anabolic steroids affect endocrine systems and have effects on libido. Dosing kick will increase your sex drive and you will need to orgasm on a regular basis to prevent your willpower from dropping to zero. Should you violate the kick "thirst" mechanic by not orgasming often enough, you will receive a message Kick: Thirst overwhelms your willpower.”. it wont ruin anyone's day, and at max dosage the orgasm rate required is once per in game day. This can be toggled OFF. I think the losing willpower ( and its network effects) penalty here is enough, I don't I don't think I need to force a LOC event or anything there. I could activate the orgasm per day craving if it wasn't activated yet in that playthrough; that might align with the lore. The bulk of it seems to be reading the values of the chest and butt size chances, and computing the new values for the gameplay effects. Edited September 25 by MSM_Alice 1
judge007 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 57 minutes ago, MSM_Alice said: Interesting.. Because I did trie MSMA mechanics to orgasm events and willpower, to a certain extent this should alreadyhave a fair amount of interaction. But so far: Willpower effects are in line with willpower use in MSMA. I could make the looks score, and all the other size-related effects take into account his temporary size variation to breast/butt. Script sources are in,. @FieryVortessenceAre any custom events fired when the player ( or an NPC) gets dosed so I don't have to do periodic checks? Since I tie to orgasm events, these already produce effects. So these chains in quick succession that might cause a mind break again also produce effects. I think the losing willpower ( and its network effects) penalty here is enough, I don't I don't think I need to force a LOC event or anything there. I could activate the orgasm per day craving if it wasn't activated yet in that playthrough; that might align with the lore. The bulk of it seems to be reading the values of the chest and butt size chances, and computing the new values for the gameplay effects. Sounds promising 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now