Jump to content

Kick - A New Wasteland Chem


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

There is no way to get the K outfit,

For the kick 1 and now for the kick 5 version

The console said it is incomplete, doing 5 retries

On 9/20/2026 at 5:16 PM, FieryVortessence said:

simple

 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, spuffyty54 said:

 

There is no way to get the K outfit,

For the kick 1 and now for the kick 5 version

The console said it is incomplete, doing 5 retries

 


 

Force a rescan and watch the console messages - it should show you a lot of what’s happening. Get me some screen shots of happens when you do that. 
 

You have the SAKR tagged wardrobes? 
 

You have sakr or sakr redux? 
 

what version of the game are you running? I only know OG so far.

 

Do you get HUD messages about wardrobe scanning?

Edited by FieryVortessence
Posted
13 hours ago, MSM_Alice said:

Interesting..
Because I did tie MSMA mechanics to orgasm events and willpower, to a certain extent this should already have a fair amount of interaction. 
But so far: 


 


Willpower effects are in line with willpower use in MSMA.
I could make the looks score, and all the other size-related effects take into account his temporary size variation to breast/butt. Script sources are in,.
@FieryVortessenceAre any custom events fired when the player ( or an NPC) gets dosed so I don't have to do periodic checks?

 


Since I tie to orgasm events, these already produce effects. So these chains in quick succession that might cause a mind break again also produce effects.
 


I think the losing willpower ( and its network effects) penalty here is enough, I don't I don't think I need to force a LOC event or anything there.
I could activate the orgasm per day craving if it wasn't activated yet in that playthrough; that might align with the lore.




The bulk of it seems to be reading the values of the chest and butt size chances, and computing the new values for the gameplay effects.


Do you need to know the target morph amount or the currently rendered amount? It’s set up to accumulate over 36 hours. Which do you need?

 

I tried to set this up so it just created mod agnostic emergent gameplay states. So if it results in mind breaks and so on, I see that as an emergent kick risk. 
 

Kick orgasm chains fire through the normal orgasm event path so I don’t think anything special is needed there. 
 

I can add a public event when kick is dosed or redosed so you don’t have to poll for it. 
 

 

Posted
3 hours ago, FieryVortessence said:


 

Force a rescan and watch the console messages - it should show you a lot of what’s happening. Get me some screen shots of happens when you do that. 
 

You have the SAKR tagged wardrobes? 
 

You have sakr or sakr redux? 
 

what version of the game are you running? I only know OG so far.

 

Do you get HUD messages about wardrobe scanning?

Thanks for the reply 

OG here

Just a few clothing packs, Dicky's, Nezzar, ASA,Easy Girls and the vanillas ones for FG HHS by the great Lazman

 

Kick 5 accept ASA for running wearing it, but not if I change shoes to Louis Vuitton high heel sandals 

Anyways it is a great mod, I'll try to learn for using it

 

Just SAKR,  no redux, no wardrobe 

Posted (edited)

For

2 hours ago, spuffyty54 said:

Thanks for the reply 

OG here

Just a few clothing packs, Dicky's, Nezzar, ASA,Easy Girls and the vanillas ones for FG HHS by the great Lazman

 

Kick 5 accept ASA for running wearing it, but not if I change shoes to Louis Vuitton high heel sandals 

Anyways it is a great mod, I'll try to learn for using it

 

Just SAKR,  no redux, no wardrobe 


Right now the randomized generator scanner is intentionally limited to VTAW 5–10. A fully generic SAKR scanner is possible, but doing it efficiently in Papyrus without very long scan times is the part I haven’t solved cleanly yet. That limitation is one reason I added Pick mode, which can work with any properly SAKR-tagged wardrobe. @AwesomeSPAS has already built a much more general scanner, and with their permission I may adapt that approach into Kick with proper credit, but out of respect for AwesomeSPAS I didnt want to do it that way initially. If you like the idea, you may want to check out Latex Collar Curse by AwesomeSPAS, Kick owes a LOT conceptually to LCC. It's a very different approach  but explores some of the same gameplay ideas.

Basically, getting more general support for any wardrobe set that's SAKR tagged for the random generation is an end goal, but it's not something I can easily do at the moment. But if you give me a list of the specific ones you're using I'll see if I get them integrated over the next week or two. 

I will also say "Pick" mode SHOULD be compatible with what you've got. What should happen is you should have to strip down to get your skimpy score in SAKR up to the minimum established by Kick, and it should allow you full mobility at that point. It will require anything in slots 33, 38, and 40 to be SAKR tagged, and then it enforces a minimum skimpy score that is a bit of a moving target, but is at least 50. 

Edited by FieryVortessence
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, FieryVortessence said:


Do you need to know the target morph amount or the currently rendered amount? It’s set up to accumulate over 36 hours. Which do you need?

 

I tried to set this up so it just created mod agnostic emergent gameplay states. So if it results in mind breaks and so on, I see that as an emergent kick risk. 
 

Kick orgasm chains fire through the normal orgasm event path so I don’t think anything special is needed there. 
 

I can add a public event when kick is dosed or redosed so you don’t have to poll for it. 
 

 

Thank you.

It would be useful if the

- target morph amount,

- current rendered morph amount, and

- theoretical max morph amount (max ever possible as per the player's KickMCM settings- if that ever varies)
were in 3 GlobalVariables, so I don't have to do trickier stuff to get the values, other than GetValue() on those three specific globals. :)

If that is too much, then just he current rendered morph amount


In terms of events, I took a peek at the sources; I trust they are there already?
In KickSX.psc, I see :    
    RegisterForCustomEvent(Controller, "KickStarted")
    RegisterForCustomEvent(Controller, "KickRedosed")
    RegisterForCustomEvent(Controller, "KickEnded")
    RegisterForCustomEvent(Controller, "KickReset")

Assuming I can register for them?


There's probably something needed around the Clothing as well, but I'll leave them for a second integration pass. 

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, MSM_Alice said:

Thank you.

It would be useful if the

- target morph amount,

- current rendered morph amount, and

- theoretical max morph amount (max ever possible as per the player's KickMCM settings- if that ever varies)
were in 3 GlobalVariables, so I don't have to do trickier stuff to get the values, other than GetValue() on those three specific globals. :)

If that is too much, then just he current rendered morph amount


In terms of events, I took a peek at the sources; I trust they are there already?
In KickSX.psc, I see :    
    RegisterForCustomEvent(Controller, "KickStarted")
    RegisterForCustomEvent(Controller, "KickRedosed")
    RegisterForCustomEvent(Controller, "KickEnded")
    RegisterForCustomEvent(Controller, "KickReset")

Assuming I can register for them?


There's probably something needed around the Clothing as well, but I'll leave them for a second integration pass. 


 

I went ahead and added this for 0.6.0. I ended up exposing all three values for all three Kick morphs, so there are 9 new GlobalVariables:

 

Boobs Mellons

  • Kick_Morph_Mellons_Current
  • Kick_Morph_Mellons_Target
  • Kick_Morph_Mellons_Maximum

Boobs Yuge

  • Kick_Morph_Yuge_Current
  • Kick_Morph_Yuge_Target
  • Kick_Morph_Yuge_Maximum

Bum Apple

  • Kick_Morph_Butt_Current
  • Kick_Morph_Butt_Target
  • Kick_Morph_Butt_Maximum

Current is specifically the currently rendered Kick morph, since that's what you asked for. There is an MCM option to disable Kick's visual BodyGen morphs. If the player turns morphs off, Current will report 0, while Target will continue to report the underlying Kick morph target. So, for example, Current could be 0 while Target is 0.35. The underlying morph progression and Kick mechanics continue normally.

I tested the Globals in-game with getglobalvalue and they're updating.

I also added a small public KickAPI rather than requiring another mod to hook directly into Kick's internal controller. It can be obtained with KickAPI.Get(). I hope that is helpful, but the intent is that another mod can get the API without needing to know which of Kick's internal quests/scripts actually hosts it.

The API also exposes the same morph values through getters:

  • GetMellonsCurrent(), GetMellonsTarget(), GetMellonsMaximum()
  • GetYugeCurrent(), GetYugeTarget(), GetYugeMaximum()
  • GetButtCurrent(), GetButtTarget(), GetButtMaximum()
  • IsKickActive()
  • HasMorphData()

And I exposed the four lifecycle events through KickAPI:

  • KickStarted — first dose becomes active
  • KickRedosed — another dose is taken while Kick is already active
  • KickEnded — Kick naturally expires
  • KickReset — Kick is forcibly cleared/reset, such as with Kickoff

So you shouldn't need to register directly against the internal controller you found in KickSX.psc; the intent is that you can use the API script instead.

I kept the API read-only and pretty minimal for now. If you need anything else exposed for MSM, especially when you get into the clothing integration you mentioned, let me know what information would be useful and I'll see what I can expose cleanly.

For the clothing side of MSMA, I think Pick mode is probably the best fit for now. It gives up Kick's generated-outfit feature, but it's much more cooperative with other mods that need to manage the player's clothing. Kick doesn't need to know where the clothing came from; it just evaluates the resulting outfit through SAKR and enforces the current skimpy-score threshold. Since the maximum threshold is adjustable in MCM, hopefully that gives enough room to make the two systems coexist cleanly.
 

Lore-wise, I'm actually pretty comfortable with that. Kick doesn't necessarily care what the player is wearing, it cares that normal restrictive clothing has become intolerable, which is what the SAKR threshold is representing.
 

For 0.6.0 I removed the old Kick-to-Pick mode. The old implementation was becoming an invitation for equipment/slot edge cases that I couldn't reliably control. I haven't abandoned the idea, though. I'm considering a simpler version where every dose initially generates a normal Kick outfit, but the player (or another mod) can replace any or all of it afterward. Once non Kick clothing is involved, Kick would simply enforce the same overall SAKR threshold as Pick mode rather than requiring ownership of the generated [K] pieces. On the next dose, Kick would generate a fresh outfit again.

If that proves reliable, I think it would let something like MSMA override Kick's generated outfit without either mod needing specific knowledge of the other. But for now, Pick should be the cleanest option.

Edited by FieryVortessence
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, FieryVortessence said:


 

I went ahead and added this for 0.6.0. I ended up exposing all three values for all three Kick morphs, so there are 9 new GlobalVariables:

 

Boobs Mellons

  • Kick_Morph_Mellons_Current
  • Kick_Morph_Mellons_Target
  • Kick_Morph_Mellons_Maximum

Boobs Yuge

  • Kick_Morph_Yuge_Current
  • Kick_Morph_Yuge_Target
  • Kick_Morph_Yuge_Maximum

Bum Apple

  • Kick_Morph_Butt_Current
  • Kick_Morph_Butt_Target
  • Kick_Morph_Butt_Maximum

Current is specifically the currently rendered Kick morph, since that's what you asked for. There is an MCM option to disable Kick's visual BodyGen morphs. If the player turns morphs off, Current will report 0, while Target will continue to report the underlying Kick morph target. So, for example, Current could be 0 while Target is 0.35. The underlying morph progression and Kick mechanics continue normally.

I tested the Globals in-game with getglobalvalue and they're updating.

I also added a small public KickAPI rather than requiring another mod to hook directly into Kick's internal controller. It can be obtained with KickAPI.Get(). I hope that is helpful, but the intent is that another mod can get the API without needing to know which of Kick's internal quests/scripts actually hosts it.

The API also exposes the same morph values through getters:

  • GetMellonsCurrent(), GetMellonsTarget(), GetMellonsMaximum()
  • GetYugeCurrent(), GetYugeTarget(), GetYugeMaximum()
  • GetButtCurrent(), GetButtTarget(), GetButtMaximum()
  • IsKickActive()
  • HasMorphData()

And I exposed the four lifecycle events through KickAPI:

  • KickStarted — first dose becomes active
  • KickRedosed — another dose is taken while Kick is already active
  • KickEnded — Kick naturally expires
  • KickReset — Kick is forcibly cleared/reset, such as with Kickoff

So you shouldn't need to register directly against the internal controller you found in KickSX.psc; the intent is that you can use the API script instead.

I kept the API read-only and pretty minimal for now. If you need anything else exposed for MSM, especially when you get into the clothing integration you mentioned, let me know what information would be useful and I'll see what I can expose cleanly.

For the clothing side of MSMA, I think Pick mode is probably the best fit for now. It gives up Kick's generated-outfit feature, but it's much more cooperative with other mods that need to manage the player's clothing. Kick doesn't need to know where the clothing came from; it just evaluates the resulting outfit through SAKR and enforces the current skimpy-score threshold. Since the maximum threshold is adjustable in MCM, hopefully that gives enough room to make the two systems coexist cleanly.
 

Lore-wise, I'm actually pretty comfortable with that. Kick doesn't necessarily care what the player is wearing, it cares that normal restrictive clothing has become intolerable, which is what the SAKR threshold is representing.
 

For 0.6.0 I removed the old Kick-to-Pick mode. The old implementation was becoming an invitation for equipment/slot edge cases that I couldn't reliably control. I haven't abandoned the idea, though. I'm considering a simpler version where every dose initially generates a normal Kick outfit, but the player (or another mod) can replace any or all of it afterward. Once non Kick clothing is involved, Kick would simply enforce the same overall SAKR threshold as Pick mode rather than requiring ownership of the generated [K] pieces. On the next dose, Kick would generate a fresh outfit again.

If that proves reliable, I think it would let something like MSMA override Kick's generated outfit without either mod needing specific knowledge of the other. But for now, Pick should be the cleanest option.

Awesomesauce!:)

Assuming the three morphs vary in lockstep, they don't have independent variation. 


More specifically, if  Kick_Morph_Mellons_Current  has a value that is a certain percent of its maximum value (Kick_Morph_Mellons_Maximum),  then so is Kick_Morph_Yuge_Current (same percent of ITS own maximum)  and  Kick_Morph_Butt_Current (is the same percent of its own maximum).


Or am I misreading this , and they CAN be independent?

Edited by MSM_Alice
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MSM_Alice said:

Awesomesauce!:)

Assuming the three morphs vary in lockstep, they don't have independent variation. 


More specifically, if  Kick_Morph_Mellons_Current  has a value that is a certain percent of its maximum value (Kick_Morph_Mellons_Maximum),  then so is Kick_Morph_Yuge_Current (same percent of ITS own maximum)  and  Kick_Morph_Butt_Current (is the same percent of its own maximum).


Or am I misreading this , and they CAN be independent?


I originalyl wanted them separated just so I could play with values independently, but they're almost certainly going to stay proportionally locked to each other. If one is a 60 percent of their cap, so are the others. The three morphs are supposed to vary proportionally in lockstep.

Looking at the implementation, I've realized withdrawal currently allows some divergence, which isn't intentional. I'm going to correct that, so from your perspective, consider them proportionally consistent. Im working on a quick fix now. 

Edit- Quick follow-up:

I fixed the withdrawal morph divergence I mentioned above, so the three morphs should now remain proportionally locked during withdrawal as well.

I also added two more read-only calls to KickAPI that may be useful for MSM:
 

IsKickWithdrawal() — true while the player is in Kick withdrawal (this enforces a 10 willpower cap)
IsThirstTrap() — true while Kick's "Thirst Trap" state is active (this just drops willpower to zero if player hasnt had a spicy scene in a while. The timer is based on kick dose) 

 

 

Edited by FieryVortessence
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, fivefingerdeathpunch1998 said:

Any word if youll make a patch for CBBE? id like to use it with MSMA


The morph integration is what makes it Fusion Girl specific. I have to reassign all the current FG morphs to equivalent CBBE sliders and test them out a little bit. I'm working on something else right now, but when I wrap that up, probably in a week or two, I'll get my stack switched over to CBBE and try to get it ironed out. It's my goal for a 1.0.0 release to have CBBE support, and it's honestly pretty close now I think to being ready for that.

Anyway, point is, if the loss of features doesnt break the appeal to you, I'd turn morphs off in MCM and see if everything else works. If you do that, I'd appreciate you letting me know if it works. Switching my stack from FG to CBBE is always a lot more frustrating than it seems like it should be and that's the only reason I didnt do this already. But the morphs are a particularly fun part of Kick I think so I get it. They're pretty mild, enough to notice if you take a screenshot before and after at max morph, but they happen slowly enough you dont notice in real time. It's kinda neat. So if you want to wait, I'd like to get CBBE support in there. But it's only the morphs that are really fusion girl specific, so that should, in theory, be relatively simple. I'll probalby spend just as much time revising my mod profile to get CBBE working again as I will adding the CBBE support.

Edited by FieryVortessence

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...