TrollAutokill Posted September 11 Posted September 11 (edited) 14 hours ago, Thrallmaster said: Stable Captives 1.2.1 Update -- The equipment policy code that had been implemented for testing purposes caused slaves to appear naked when captured. This was intentional rather than a bug. ( The code was also left in place because its original purpose had been forgotten over time. Sorry ) -- This code is no longer considered necessary, so Stable Captives has been changed to follow DoM's MCM equipment policy directly. -- Captured slaves will now retain their equipment as well. Thanks, I will test asap. EDIT: Do you use CommonLibSSE-NG? Maybe have the naked capture an option in the salon? Also in the salon is it possible to turn on/off the makeup, the warpaint or the dirt separately? They should be numbered separately in Skyrim, if I remember it well it's makeup first, then warpaint, then dirt. Edited September 12 by TrollAutokill 1
Vhaluus Posted September 12 Posted September 12 will this still load an actors personality from the DOM json if they're captured with stable captives installed?
Vhaluus Posted September 12 Posted September 12 On 8/8/2026 at 5:28 AM, TrollAutokill said: It is in as of DOM 8.5. it's WIP and still needs heavy testing. Feel free to contribute. I assume this means if we're on 8.5.x of DOM we shouldn't also install this?
Thrallmaster Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 (edited) 19 hours ago, TrollAutokill said: Thanks, I will test asap. EDIT: Do you use CommonLibSSE-NG? Maybe have the naked capture an option in the salon? Also in the salon is it possible to turn on/off the makeup, the warpaint or the dirt separately? They should be numbered separately in Skyrim, if I remember it well it's makeup first, then warpaint, then dirt. 1. Yes. Both Stable Captives and Salon use CommonLibSSE-NG. 2. If you mean the pre-update naked-cloning capture behavior, that is possible. But, I think the option would be more appropriate in the Stable Captives MCM than in Salon. 3*. Oh, I need to correct my previous answer a little. After checking the source flow again, I found that code for storing the values of individual effects is already implemented, and by referring to this flow, it seems quite possible to toggle each effect on and off individually. However, the original dds files still need to be preserved for restoration, and code for recompositing the DDS files is still required, so this does not seem like something that can be finished quickly. It will probably take some time. Edited September 12 by Thrallmaster 1
Thrallmaster Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 1 hour ago, Vhaluus said: will this still load an actors personality from the DOM json if they're captured with stable captives installed? Nop. Currently, DOM cannot load the original NPC’s personality JSON after Stable Captives creates the clone, because the clone has a different ActorBase ID. DOM generates a new personality for the captive instead.
TrollAutokill Posted September 12 Posted September 12 3 hours ago, Vhaluus said: will this still load an actors personality from the DOM json if they're captured with stable captives installed? 1 hour ago, Thrallmaster said: Nop. Currently, DOM cannot load the original NPC’s personality JSON after Stable Captives creates the clone, because the clone has a different ActorBase ID. DOM generates a new personality for the captive instead. Actors personality files are meant for uniques, uniques are never cloned. With Stable Captives the spawned characters become uniques once cloned and they can use JSON files as any other actor. 1
TrollAutokill Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/11/2026 at 7:11 PM, Thrallmaster said: Stable Captives 1.2.1 Update -- The equipment policy code that had been implemented for testing purposes caused slaves to appear naked when captured. This was intentional rather than a bug. ( The code was also left in place because its original purpose had been forgotten over time. Sorry ) -- This code is no longer considered necessary, so Stable Captives has been changed to follow DoM's MCM equipment policy directly. -- Captured slaves will now retain their equipment as well. So I can confirm captured bandits keep their equipment with 1.2.1 by default. I still have a bit of doubles (like 2 pairs of gloves or other armors) and I am trying to understand why.
Thrallmaster Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 48 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said: So I can confirm captured bandits keep their equipment with 1.2.1 by default. I still have a bit of doubles (like 2 pairs of gloves or other armors) and I am trying to understand why. It appears that the pass-through function on the SC side is involved in DoM NPC inventory management. I will check to be certain. 1
Thrallmaster Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 (edited) Stable Captives 1.2.2 Updated -- Fixed an issue found in the equipment management handoff code. -- Stable Captives now includes an MCM option to choose how a bandit's equipment is handled when the NPC is captured: Keep Equipment: The captured NPC keeps the bandit's equipment. Strip on Capture: The NPC is stripped when captured, and the inventory is cleared except for the diary. The Strip on Capture method is the same cloning behavior used in version 1.2.0. Choose whichever method is preferred. Salon -- (On Hold) Individual tint customization has turned out to be more difficult than expected, so development is temporarily on hold. It may be implemented at some point in the future, or it may not. Edited September 16 by Thrallmaster 1
ZombieEater Posted September 17 Posted September 17 What exact problem does this mod solves, I didn't get it at all
Coom Nation Posted September 17 Posted September 17 1 hour ago, ZombieEater said: What exact problem does this mod solves, I didn't get it at all Before this mod if you enslaved non unique npc, like bandit, any other bandits in skyrim that share the same appearance would be wearing the same clothes as that slave. Usually people keep slaves naked so the bug is called "naked bandit bug". This mod solves it. 1
ZombieEater Posted September 17 Posted September 17 29 minutes ago, Coom Nation said: Before this mod if you enslaved non unique npc, like bandit, any other bandits in skyrim that share the same appearance would be wearing the same clothes as that slave. Usually people keep slaves naked so the bug is called "naked bandit bug". This mod solves it. This is weird that the DOM author himself didn' fix it
TrollAutokill Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) 52 minutes ago, ZombieEater said: This is weird that the DOM author himself didn' fix it You can not fix it with a plugin and papyrus scripts. It's actually a Skyrim feature, not a bug, and certainly not a DOM or PAH bug. This mod uses a DLL to directly hack into Skyrim memory, plus some C++ magic and voilà. Edited September 17 by TrollAutokill
DasKebab Posted Wednesday at 01:39 PM Posted Wednesday at 01:39 PM Can confirm that ODF still won't work with Stable captive's clones unless you disable the exclusion json. It will cause any ODF overlays such as pubes to be unable to be applied via ODF
Thrallmaster Posted Wednesday at 08:41 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 08:41 PM 6 hours ago, DasKebab said: Can confirm that ODF still won't work with Stable captive's clones unless you disable the exclusion json. It will cause any ODF overlays such as pubes to be unable to be applied via ODF Thank you for report. Some test-patch work related to AYGAS/HSH auction slaves is planned soon, so I’ll check that issue at the same time.
DasKebab Posted Thursday at 03:52 PM Posted Thursday at 03:52 PM By default, fertility mode is useless with DOM 8 due to cloning causes characters to "die" as such can no longer be tracked, wonder if it's possible for this mod to circumvent that
TrollAutokill Posted Thursday at 05:13 PM Posted Thursday at 05:13 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, DasKebab said: By default, fertility mode is useless with DOM 8 due to cloning causes characters to "die" as such can no longer be tracked, wonder if it's possible for this mod to circumvent that Sorry I don't see the problem. The cloning happens for spawned characters and since they just spawned you're must be quite the quick shot to impregnate them before capture. Once captured and cloned FM should register them as uniques and you can have your way with them forever. Edited Thursday at 05:13 PM by TrollAutokill
TrollAutokill Posted Thursday at 05:14 PM Posted Thursday at 05:14 PM (edited) Something I didn't try is: What happens with creatures? Does your mod just refuse to clone them and returns a fail status? Or can we clone a Troll to make it unique? Edited Thursday at 05:14 PM by TrollAutokill
DonQuiWho Posted Thursday at 06:49 PM Posted Thursday at 06:49 PM 1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said: Something I didn't try is: What happens with creatures? Does your mod just refuse to clone them and returns a fail status? Or can we clone a Troll to make it unique? @Thrallmaster FWIW, this is a DOM Slaver Recruited Troll, in case the ref ids are any help
Thrallmaster Posted Thursday at 09:06 PM Author Posted Thursday at 09:06 PM (edited) 2 hours ago, DonQuiWho said: @Thrallmaster FWIW, this is a DOM Slaver Recruited Troll, in case the ref ids are any help I've never really done anything involving creatures before, so I only just realized from seeing this that creatures can become slaves too. Interesting.. Even if these bastards are part of hostile factions, it seems that some of them are not respawning types. Anyway, if they are respawning creatures, I'm wondering whether they should be put into Stable Captives. Edited Thursday at 09:10 PM by Thrallmaster
DonQuiWho Posted Thursday at 11:24 PM Posted Thursday at 11:24 PM 2 hours ago, Thrallmaster said: I've never really done anything involving creatures before, so I only just realized from seeing this that creatures can become slaves too. Interesting.. Even if these bastards are part of hostile factions, it seems that some of them are not respawning types. Anyway, if they are respawning creatures, I'm wondering whether they should be put into Stable Captives. TAK will undoubtedly have a view on the merits of his family members' survival, or otherwise 😉 DQW
TrollAutokill Posted Friday at 08:47 AM Posted Friday at 08:47 AM 11 hours ago, Thrallmaster said: I've never really done anything involving creatures before, so I only just realized from seeing this that creatures can become slaves too. Interesting.. Even if these bastards are part of hostile factions, it seems that some of them are not respawning types. Anyway, if they are respawning creatures, I'm wondering whether they should be put into Stable Captives. I was more concerned about all type of creature spawns. Let me check on a Draugr, they are... sexy (at least according to my mod list). 1
DasKebab Posted Friday at 03:37 PM Posted Friday at 03:37 PM 22 hours ago, TrollAutokill said: Sorry I don't see the problem. The cloning happens for spawned characters and since they just spawned you're must be quite the quick shot to impregnate them before capture. Once captured and cloned FM should register them as uniques and you can have your way with them forever. Interesting, wasn't the case from my end. After the cloning happen, actors that was cloned via DOM is inelligible for FM, Will try again later on after I'm back ashore
DasKebab Posted Friday at 05:56 PM Posted Friday at 05:56 PM On 9/25/2026 at 1:13 AM, TrollAutokill said: Sorry I don't see the problem. The cloning happens for spawned characters and since they just spawned you're must be quite the quick shot to impregnate them before capture. Once captured and cloned FM should register them as uniques and you can have your way with them forever. Confirmed, cloning NPC, unique or otherwise will make the NPC to be unregistered permanently from FM Note : BeeingFemale, FMR works, just not FM3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now