Lovers Bitch Prison Irons replacer 1.1

Make sure you have PrisonIrons.esp loaded' date=' then simply get yourself arrested. Instead of wearing Sack Cloth Shirt and Sack Cloth Pants you'll be wearing this.. unusual outfit.

[/quote']

Just wondering but where is the esp? I've looked around on various sites and I can't even find it.

I just recently had to reinstall everything and I thought everthing was working great but when I got to the breeding kennels and chose normal irons the upper body (the breasts) were destorted I cant for the life of me remember how I solved this problem. Also the standerd issue prison wrist irons cause my hands to disappear. My body mods are Eye candy and MBP.

I just recently had to reinstall everything and I thought everthing was working great but when I got to the breeding kennels and chose normal irons the upper body (the breasts) were destorted I cant for the life of me remember how I solved this problem. Also the standerd issue prison wrist irons cause my hands to disappear. My body mods are Eye candy and MBP.

Another mod that you installed probably installed a new skeleton that is not compatible. If this is the issue you can fix that by getting this

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37596

install only the the total controlable skeleton

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all.

I'm trying to add the tattoo directly on my character's body but since I'm a complete noob at modding Oblivion, I have no idea how to do that.

I've read the first post and dled nifskope but other than that I'm lost.

Any pointers would be great.

Thnks.