Lovers Bitch Prison Irons replacer 1.1

Oh yeah' date=' I forgot to mention that you spell "knott" with one 't'. You might want to fix that. :P

But I'll be adding this, along with the other replacers that have been floating around, as selectable (or randomized) kennel prison irons.

[/quote']

idk...

I been around the R/L beast scene for many many years and although a reg tied knot like on a rope is spelled with one T all references to a dogs knott is spelled with two T's, its sort of a way we have always done it to discern the difference between bondage and being tied by a dog. :blush:

Well' date=' if you installed them, just get arrested and they should be in your inventory automatically.

[/quote']

I could not get them installed because of the missing ( prisonirons.esp ) file needed. thanks though for your thought to reply and help :)

But i found them finaly on the web... YAY!

they are awesome!

Ruff!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've seen 'prisonirons.esp' referenced in a few places, but can't seem to find a download. Is there one? or has it been superseded. All I've been able to find is that what I'm looking for was possibly created by someone called Nightwynd, assuming it's the correct thing.

Edit: Nevermind, found it eventually - though not the easiest thing. It's this one if anyone else has similar problems in the future.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...