Platinphoenixx Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago (edited) 11 minutes ago, tree_eater said: I'm not sure what is it trying to do. It'd rather stand still or walk in the opposite direction of where I'm trying to go, so sounds like nothing. I'm using your add-ons but I'm not sure if I have added summoner's bonanza. I've downloaded from your recent links but only the top one, assuming that it includes all the add-on available. There's not a lot of instructions to go on about. Yes, i see. My add-ons are separate from my bugfixes for the main mod, in case someone wants only one. Summoner's Bonanza is an entirely different mod but it is included if you use my complete package above, which contains the main mod in it's current version, the fixes, my add-ons AND summoner's bonanza with slight modifications. I'll try to make that more clear with the next release-post. Edited 12 hours ago by Platinphoenixx
Platinphoenixx Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 2 minutes ago, kobold tinkerer said: as high as if trying to go to space Can you blame the darn wolf? 2 minutes ago, kobold tinkerer said: i assume its to prevent drowning? Your assumption is as good as mine, that's LNR itself, not my behavior. 2 minutes ago, kobold tinkerer said: also there is a problem if there is terrain between you and wolf you become stuck there with leash stretching infinitely I never even tried the wolf thing. I put it on my list, but for now, that's a @Vitaliething
tree_eater Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago Also, there's this one time where I got kidnapped into the insect biome. I got out of there but I never regain the ability back to shoot my wand, so it ended up being a death sentence.
Platinphoenixx Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 37 minutes ago, tree_eater said: Also, there's this one time where I got kidnapped into the insect biome. I got out of there but I never regain the ability back to shoot my wand, so it ended up being a death sentence. Yeah, that's being worked on rn.
Draugard Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago I wonder what other partners are capable of changing a kobold’s appearance besides the Longlegs?
Timerz Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 9 hours ago, kobold tinkerer said: ackshually, why would i need more than one function at the same stage, i can just put everything in one, the point is to execute arbitrary code Putting everything in one function works, but you would be missing code reusability and modularity, like reusing a code from elsewhere. You would end up with very specific function for very specific purposes instead of a combination of a couple. One situation i think you would want is to play a sound at the same time something else happens.
kobold tinkerer Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago i cant help but think about noot noot penguin when i see falling down animation i know this is her hand but it looks like a noot noot
Darkwolf6180 Posted 43 minutes ago Posted 43 minutes ago belly stuff is in? fug yeah i'll start goin crazy style this weekend with spriting im biased so im focusing kobold first
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now