i think i got a problem, after death alternative sends me to the cage nothing happens, so i talk with the guy next to the cage.

choosing "how did i get here" or something, then i got to the stage and nothing happens then,

I have no SD+ installed, slaves of tamriel neither,

I have captured dream v 3.84.

Grettings Candiru

PS. sorry for my english tried my best.

Okay, that is kind of a problem. You got to the stage, you said. Was there an auction scene, hopefully? People bid on you?

There is only a one in seven chance of getting the captured dreams scenario. If you don't have sd, you should get teleported to some random place, and they're would be someone nearby, but nothing would actually happen.

I hadn't considered the possibility of people having SoT or Qayl or captured dreams but not having sd. I'll have to figure something out fit that scenario.

the problem is, the the arent "biding" at all the just sit there and drink, but i will install sd+ and look if it works with it :)

i Have this same problem im tp to cage, nothing happen i talk to the guy, im out of cage and just standing and really nothing happen. Should i have simple slavery in mcm menu? cuz i dont have it.

no guarantees unless you started with a brand new game. if you started with a save, do a clean save, but even that is not foolproof.

Yeah, thats the problem i created new save its problem from fresh save.

what is the next step of the slavery after the aution has finished, because my characters ends up in the middle of nowhere near a random named npc (from this mod).

I already have SD+ installed.

Also the second auction never happens, the dialogue to trigger the auction isn't there and not all the bidders get to their seats. Perhap you should consider using the cage door to trigger the auction instead of that dialogue line, seeing as the are hundreds of mods that add dialogue lines to characters

edit: I'm also using the Live Another Life mod and cannot start the game without it, all the mods cause the carrige to spin wildly.

jfraser, I think I know what happened but maybe you could confirm.  I updated to the latest Simple Slavery from a clean save.  However, when I get a blackout event I simply get a falling animation with no ground and a purple sky.

Other blackout events work, SD+, Spriggan, WolfClub and DA events.  When I take out Simple Slavery the endless freefall animation doesn't occur or hasn't occurred yet.

Is it possible that this has happened because I upgraded mid-game?  Even with a clean save?

what is the next step of the slavery after the aution has finished, because my characters ends up in the middle of nowhere near a random named npc (from this mod).

I already have SD+ installed.

Also the second auction never happens, the dialogue to trigger the auction isn't there and not all the bidders get to their seats. Perhap you should consider using the cage door to trigger the auction instead of that dialogue line, seeing as the are hundreds of mods that add dialogue lines to characters

edit: I'm also using the Live Another Life mod and cannot start the game without it, all the mods cause the carrige to spin wildly.

Give it a couple of seconds one you have been transported out. It takes a few seconds for sd to kick in.

The latest version hopefully fixed the issue of the dialogue failing to show up. If not, put setstage simpleslavery 10 in the console and it will start.

in 2.41 it works fine now for me, without sd but is there a way to trigger the captured dream shop event? and thank you so much for the fast updates :)

Grettings Candiru

Edit: nevermind after second time defeated the "how.. did i end here or something" is missing i try it again with a clean save

Captured dreams, as with the other scenarios, is set to a random number.

in 2.41 it works fine now for me, without sd but is there a way to trigger the captured dream shop event? and thank you so much for the fast updates :)

Grettings Candiru

Edit: nevermind after second time defeated the "how.. did i end here or something" is missing i try it again with a clean save

is a clean save required for an update? and any console command for the captured dreams or should i just happen by "randomness" 

Like the mod a lot, for a beta great mod :)

Grettings Candiru

In 2.4 I have an issue where if in SD I use bleedout but not ragdoll I fall through the floor. Also often the SD quest doesn't start.

Yeah, that happens from time to time. I haven't been able to figure it why yet. Coc sslv_market when it happens. That we'll put you in the market, although not in the cage. Talking to him will still trigger the auction. Give the sd quest about ten seconds. It often takes a while for it to begin.

Grettings Candiru

is a clean save required for an update? and any console command for the captured dreams or should i just happen by "randomness"

Grettings Candiru

Thanks for the kind words. I don't remember which stage starts captured dreams, but some trial and error will find it for you eventually. Setstage simpleslavery and then any multiple of ten from 40 to 110.

A clean save is always recommended as the minimum necessity.

Okay, now I'm getting the problem of falling through the floor as well.

And I believe it's because there's actually something wrong with the floor itself.

For example, after you start falling, if you move your position to the proper starting point (around z+8416), you should be set in the proper spot... but then you keep falling again. No matter where you TCL yourself in the Sky Haven Temple copy, you won't hit any floor.

It's quite odd, because none of the NPCs are falling.

And I believe it's because there's actually something wrong with the floor itself.
For example, after you start falling, if you move your position to the proper starting point (z+8416), you should be set in the proper spot... but then you keep falling again. No matter where you TCL yourself in the Sky Haven Temple copy, you won't hit any floor.

You know, when I actually stopped to think about it, that makes absolutely zero sense. If you can coc to sslv_market and walk around, there's obviously nothing wrong with the floor. Derp.

Perhaps it's time to consider moving the auction. Skyhaven temple isn't built the same way as the rest of the game.

Too bad... it's a great position.

Of course, there's no guarantee wherever else you put it won't have a similar problem...  :-/

In the meantime, just drop this text file into the main Skyrim directory (not the data dir), and if anyone ever starts falling, just do a "bat slavemarket" command in the console. Should put you in the right spot.

slavemarket.txt

For example, after you start falling, if you move your position to the proper starting point (z+8416), you should be set in the proper spot... but then you keep falling again. No matter where you TCL yourself in the Sky Haven Temple copy, you won't hit any floor.

You know, when I actually stopped to think about it, that makes absolutely zero sense. If you can coc to sslv_market and walk around, there's obviously nothing wrong with the floor. Derp.

Perhaps it's time to consider moving the auction. Skyhaven temple isn't built the same way as the rest of the game.

Of course, there's no guarantee wherever else you put it won't have a similar problem... :-/

In the meantime, just drop this text file into the main Skyrim directory (not the data dir), and if anyone ever starts falling, just do a "bat slavemarket" command in the console. Should put you in the right spot.

slavemarket.txt

Very fancy! Now , if I can put a trigger box beneath the floor that activates that automatically triggers the bat...

You know, when I actually stopped to think about it, that makes absolutely zero sense. If you can coc to sslv_market and walk around, there's obviously nothing wrong with the floor. Derp.

Of course, there's no guarantee wherever else you put it won't have a similar problem... :-/

slavemarket.txt

Very fancy! Now , if I can put a trigger box beneath the floor that activates that automatically triggers the bat...

Well, they're just standard console commands. If I remember correctly (which is by no means guaranteed), papyrus script fragments can be console commands...? If so, you can do it without triggering an external batch file that may or may not be installed in the proper directory by downloaders...

Grettings Candiru

Grettings Candiru

Thanks for the kind words. I don't remember which stage starts captured dreams, but some trial and error will find it for you eventually. Setstage simpleslavery and then any multiple of ten from 40 to 110.

so i tried to find the scene but din`t had luck with some values my game just freezed but i think i will just wait and let my suprise :)

and i know this is the wrong topic but mabye you know the problem if my maste hits me with the whip i get dmg.

and thx for upgrading/reply so fast every time

Grettings Candiru 

Grettings Candiru

Grettings Candiru

so i tried to find the scene but din`t had luck with some values my game just freezed but i think i will just wait and let my suprise :)

and i know this is the wrong topic but mabye you know the problem if my maste hits me with the whip i get dmg.

Grettings Candiru

Sure thing. I get heavy damage from whips as well with sd. If you are not bound in some way, you can use whip scenes to your advantage by running somewhere else (if you want to move the slavery indoors, for instance). This is your one opportunity with the current incarnation of sd to get your owner to follow you without recrimination. If you are bound and the whipping is taking too much health, console tgm for God mode for the duration of the whipping.

Grettings Candiru

Grettings Candiru

Grettings Candiru

Sure thing. I get heavy damage from whips as well with sd. If you are not bound in some way, you can use whip scenes to your advantage by running somewhere else (if you want to move the slavery indoors, for instance). This is your one opportunity with the current incarnation of sd to get your owner to follow you without recrimination. If you are bound and the whipping is taking too much health, console tgm for God mode for the duration of the whipping.

ah okay thanks, again thanks for the help :)

Edit : If you need a tester just send me a pm im always happy to help :)

I tried this mod out, not exhaustively, but it looks good. The location has lots of athmosphere, and the pop-up thingies with "smile... or at least try not to snarl" made me laugh. 

Found something that might be an incompatibility with Important Information Overhaul, a mod that replaces the health/stamina/magicka bars with visual effects (but you probably knew that). As soon as my character was sold, the visuals went crazy. Everything was a bright, solid red with a few blue contours. I didn't even know Skyrim could do that. Tried again, and got another visual effect, just as crazy though. I couldn't see a thing. I uninstalled IOO, got myself sold, everything worked out fine. I have a ton of mods though, so it might be an interference of Simple Slavery + IOO + something else. 

I tried updating SD+ but it causes the usual SD+ slavery scene, even after reinstalling simple slavery it wouldn't work and the slavery aspect before updating wouldn't kick in after the auction.

You might want to consider moving the auction to Cragslane Cavern or any other place with pit wolves, seeing as that place already has cages and you could replace the wolf fighting pit with the auction stand (it's also a skooma den).

Faldar's Tooth may be a better option then Cragslane Cavern, seeing as Faldar's Tooth has no quests tied to it.

When is the destination (which mod to use) determined?

I quicksaved in the cage so I could get auctioned off and quickload several times, to test out various scenarios. The random dialog and text boxes (well done on those, by the way!) work fine, but I'm always getting SD+ as the mod I'm sent to. Should I save before being defeated by a bandit instead?

I tried this mod out, not exhaustively, but it looks good. The location has lots of athmosphere, and the pop-up thingies with "smile... or at least try not to snarl" made me laugh.

Found something that might be an incompatibility with Important Information Overhaul, a mod that replaces the health/stamina/magicka bars with visual effects (but you probably knew that). As soon as my character was sold, the visuals went crazy. Everything was a bright, solid red with a few blue contours. I didn't even know Skyrim could do that. Tried again, and got another visual effect, just as crazy though. I couldn't see a thing. I uninstalled IOO, got myself sold, everything worked out fine. I have a ton of mods though, so it might be an interference of Simple Slavery + IOO + something else.

I hadn't heard if IOO until now, so thanks for letting me know. I have no idea why this would conflict - very strange. Do you, by chance, have skooma whore installed as well? That mod's drinks carry a bevy of effects similar to what you describe and force feeds them to you after aggressive animations. The effects go away after time. Perhaps that was the real cause? Although if it happened before any sex scenes. Guess not. Hmm...

I tried updating SD+ but it causes the usual SD+ slavery scene, even after reinstalling simple slavery it wouldn't work and the slavery aspect before updating wouldn't kick in after the auction.

You might want to consider moving the auction to Cragslane Cavern or any other place with pit wolves, seeing as that place already has cages and you could replace the wolf fighting pit with the auction stand (it's also a skooma den).

Faldar's Tooth may be a better option then Cragslane Cavern, seeing as Faldar's Tooth has no quests tied to it.

Thanks for the ideas. I prefer it to be in a man made place, not a cave. More room and lighting, and I think it lends a "legitimate" atmosphere, if you see what I mean.

It takes a few seconds for sd to kick in. I think I'll take away the player's ability to move after being transported so the game has time to catch up.