Hi,

When checking for error with TES5Edit the following appears :

[00:04] Background Loader: [SimpleSlavery.esp] Building reference info.
[00:04] Background Loader: finished
[Filtering done]  Processed Records: 892630 Elapsed Time: 00:04
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 851, Removed Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 851, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [03] SimpleSlavery.esp
[00:00] [INFO:03036298] ('Very well. Carry on.' in GRUP Topic Children of SimpleSlavery_FarmTalk3 "Understood, Master." [DIAL:03036297])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Info VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [03036290] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [INFO:030362A8] ('Uh...no, I...I mean, yes! Yes. Get back to...' in GRUP Topic Children of SimpleSlavery_FarmGuard3 "Sure thing. Hey, you don't look so good. Are you okay?" [DIAL:030362A7])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Info VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0303629D] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] SimpleSlavery "Simple Slavery" [QUST:0300492E]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0303628D] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [03028226] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0301C480] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] SimpleSlavery_visit4 [DLBR:03019EAA]
[00:00]     DLBR \ SNAM - Starting Topic -> Found a NULL reference, expected: DIAL
[00:00] SimpleSlavery_visit3 [DLBR:03019E88]
[00:00]     DLBR \ SNAM - Starting Topic -> Found a NULL reference, expected: DIAL
[00:00] All Done!

Not sure how to solve this or if it's really error.

thanks for reporting it those are quest issues that may have been overlooked

a few dialogue entries that may be harmless, but the quest issues could be more serious and the farmguard reference there might explain why there are some oddities in the log for several versions i just never thought to check it for errors

i'll give it a look as well, see what i come up with

Hi,

When checking for error with TES5Edit the following appears :

[00:04] Background Loader: [SimpleSlavery.esp] Building reference info.
[00:04] Background Loader: finished
[Filtering done]  Processed Records: 892630 Elapsed Time: 00:04
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 851, Removed Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 851, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [03] SimpleSlavery.esp
[00:00] [INFO:03036298] ('Very well. Carry on.' in GRUP Topic Children of SimpleSlavery_FarmTalk3 "Understood, Master." [DIAL:03036297])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Info VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [03036290] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [INFO:030362A8] ('Uh...no, I...I mean, yes! Yes. Get back to...' in GRUP Topic Children of SimpleSlavery_FarmGuard3 "Sure thing. Hey, you don't look so good. Are you okay?" [DIAL:030362A7])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Info VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0303629D] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] SimpleSlavery "Simple Slavery" [QUST:0300492E]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0303628D] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [03028226] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0301C480] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] SimpleSlavery_visit4 [DLBR:03019EAA]
[00:00] SimpleSlavery_visit3 [DLBR:03019E88]
[00:00] All Done!

Not sure how to solve this or if it's really error.

i don't know what any of that means...

if you have more of the archives of previous versions for reference look between versions 3.6 and 3.7

post-436139-0-82368700-1468377231_thumb.jpg

that dialogue was added after 3.6 and the objective was removed before or during version 3.7

same here:

post-436139-0-92890100-1468377714_thumb.jpg

the quest seems to be related to those same versions here:

post-436139-0-22902500-1468378253_thumb.jpg

next refer to versions upto 3.4 for the null reference dialog pointer for additional simple slavery visits 2,3 and 4 - the dialog topic was removed with version 3.5:

post-436139-0-03186900-1468379084_thumb.jpg

post-436139-0-72701600-1468379310_thumb.jpg

post-436139-0-89400200-1468379458_thumb.jpg

Ah, that makes sense. I actually forgot about that - I attempted to make a default slavery outcome where you are sent to a farm and have to escape. Turns out I can't build areas. At all. I thought I deleted everything, but apparently not. Thanks, and thanks Clifton, as usual. :)

Ah, that makes sense. I actually forgot about that - I attempted to make a default slavery outcome where you are sent to a farm and have to escape. Turns out I can't build areas. At all. I thought I deleted everything, but apparently not. Thanks, and thanks Clifton, as usual. :)

welcome ;)

I have to say this mod is really awesome. I'm really glad it works with so many other mods as well. I can tell a lot of work has put into it, and I really digged the whole event where you get bid on and so on. But unfortunately every time I teleport to my master I'm outside and no one is around. According to the OP this is a known issue. I press the END key and nothing happens. Well I check and according to my Loverslab hotkeys it says END key is to "stop all animations". So I'm not sure how that was supposed to take me to my master.

But I did note that you said that you've moved all masters outside and they should be nearby. So I ran around outside for almost 10 minutes trying to find where my master was before I eventually gave up. This really is an amazing mod, but the whole randomly porting outside and not near the person your sold to really puts a small kink in it. I hope you guys can figure out what's causing the problem because you've done such an amazing job on this mod other than that.

I have to say this mod is really awesome. I'm really glad it works with so many other mods as well. I can tell a lot of work has put into it, and I really digged the whole event where you get bid on and so on. But unfortunately every time I teleport to my master I'm outside and no one is around. According to the OP this is a known issue. I press the END key and nothing happens. Well I check and according to my Loverslab hotkeys it says END key is to "stop all animations". So I'm not sure how that was supposed to take me to my master.

But I did note that you said that you've moved all masters outside and they should be nearby. So I ran around outside for almost 10 minutes trying to find where my master was before I eventually gave up. This really is an amazing mod, but the whole randomly porting outside and not near the person your sold to really puts a small kink in it. I hope you guys can figure out what's causing the problem because you've done such an amazing job on this mod other than that.

what mods do you have  enabled from the mcm

After being free by anti slavery group, PC DD still not remove.

make sure you have the latest version. If you do, did you install it over an old version? If so, did you mske a clean save first?

make sure you have the latest version. If you do, did you install it over an old version? If so, did you mske a clean save first?

New game with version 4.6, rape by bandit & equip DD (Devious Capture) then blackout send to auction, free by anti slavery group but didnt remove pc DD equip by Devious Capture. 

New game with version 4.6, rape by bandit & equip DD (Devious Capture) then blackout send to auction, free by anti slavery group but didnt remove pc DD equip by Devious Capture. 

Hm. I hadn't seen that one before. Makes Defeat feel a bit like Submit. Nice.

So you are being sent to the auction but the DD stuff is still on once you get there, correct? 

Also, if you are being freed by the anti-slavery group, that means you don't have any slavery scenarios picked in the MCM. Open it up and choose some.

So you are being sent to the auction but the DD stuff is still on once you get there, correct? 

Also, if you are being freed by the anti-slavery group, that means you don't have any slavery scenarios picked in the MCM. Open it up and choose some.

when sent to auction PC is naked but the DD is still equip but is not visible on body still the same after set free.

when sent to auction PC is naked but the DD is still equip but is not visible on body still the same after set free.

you're testing the new dd beta with an older third-party dd mod that's incompatible - that's just a guess, but you could post a log to confirm it, load order likely shows dd for him

Hi everyone! Does the mod work with latest Maria Eden?

yes, to a limited degree. Since the new ME uses a "ask your follower to enslave you" function now, it might actually work better if you download Submissive Lola and use that as your slavery outcome, but then use the ME dialogue to start the slavery.

New game with version 4.6, rape by bandit & equip DD (Devious Capture) then blackout send to auction, free by anti slavery group but didnt remove pc DD equip by Devious Capture.

you're testing the new dd beta with an older third-party dd mod that's incompatible - that's just a guess, but you could post a log to confirm it, load order likely shows dd for him
something along these lines, probably. I have had issues in the past with DD items being unequippable even via the console. As Clif said, post a log. They don't always help, but we might be able to glean something from it.

yes, to a limited degree. Since the new ME uses a "ask your follower to enslave you" function now, it might actually work better if you download Submissive Lola and use that as your slavery outcome, but then use the ME dialogue to start the slavery.

New game with version 4.6, rape by bandit & equip DD (Devious Capture) then blackout send to auction, free by anti slavery group but didnt remove pc DD equip by Devious Capture.

something along these lines, probably. I have had issues in the past with DD items being unequippable even via the console. As Clif said, post a log. They don't always help, but we might be able to glean something from it.

how to post a log newbie here & yes using the new dd beta.

I don't have the instructions handy on my kindle, but just Google skyrim papyrus log

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

NMM won't activate the mod. It says File 'skyrim.esm' is not Active. File 'update.esm' is not active. fike 'zazanimationpack.esm' is not active, and i can't put a checkmark next to the Simple Slavery mod so it never activates and nothing c an ever see it. 

NMM won't activate the mod. It says File 'skyrim.esm' is not Active. File 'update.esm' is not active. fike 'zazanimationpack.esm' is not active, and i can't put a checkmark next to the Simple Slavery mod so it never activates and nothing c an ever see it. 

sounds like you've got some big problems if skyrim itself is not active. check your settings.

another idea for adoption slave to human ok bot not to other races aswel 3 creatures? (troll, draugh and gaint if there more creatures can be a master add it :P)

not sure you posted this in the correct place, if you did, I can't really see any of those showing up at an auction to buy slaves.

Hello everyone just a little question is this mod not compatible to NMM or do I have to Install specific versions before 4.6?

When I try to install it always stops at 50% and just says "this mod was not activated".

Help would be appreciated thanks.

[update] for whatever reason it worked after installing ZaZ Animation Pack if that makes sense.

Hello everyone just a little question is this mod not compatible to NMM or do I have to Install specific versions before 4.6?

When I try to install it always stops at 50% and just says "this mod was not activated".

Help would be appreciated thanks.

[update] for whatever reason it worked after installing ZaZ Animation Pack if that makes sense.

it is compatible with NMM, but what does NMM compatibility have to do with having to install a previous version?

You don't have to do it because new versions have always been the full mod so far and not only updated files you have to install over an existing previous version.

if it would be different, then you could find the appropriate information in the OP.

Makes sense.

The installer of this mod checks for it's dependencies before installing anything and those have to be installed AND activated.

But due to a change in NMM, the message for a failed dependencie check has been taken out so the installer quits silently, leaving only the mentioned status message.

Feel free to inform the NMM dev team about this and maybe they include this very helpfull message again.

Just so you know: if you hadn't installed the zAP then your game would have crashed before loading the main menue. Dependencie check ftw?

Hello, I have some issue with simple slavery and I don't know how to troubleshoot it.

The symptoms are that every time I get send to this mod, SS triggers 2 quests. For example, the trapped in rubber event from cursed loot and then quick as you like. Or I get sent to Leon, but then transported to red wave. It's like simple slavery is running twice.

Is there a way for me to trigger simpleslavery from the console? I'll try to reduce the amount of variable, maybe cursed loot triggers simple slavery twice or something.

Hello, I have some issue with simple slavery and I don't know how to troubleshoot it.

The symptoms are that every time I get send to this mod, SS triggers 2 quests. For example, the trapped in rubber event from cursed loot and then quick as you like. Or I get sent to Leon, but then transported to red wave. It's like simple slavery is running twice.

Is there a way for me to trigger simpleslavery from the console? I'll try to reduce the amount of variable, maybe cursed loot triggers simple slavery twice or something.

that is odd. Did you upgrade on an old save? If so, did you do a clean save, inasmuch as such a thing exists?