Weapon Enchantment Effect Hentai

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I still haven't found a .nif file that used the weapon enchant effects...if anyone has found out if there is a shader option in NifSkope assigned to each weapon mesh for enchanting, I'd like to know where to look (I'm still really new to the process). I've got an idea for several animated effects in the works ATM, but I still cannot find an option for effects tied to enchantment.

TY for your time.

I think there's no mesh, that's why you are not able to find it. I think the enchantment texture just appears over the armor/weapon/target when it's active.

I think there's another way to animate the effect. I don't know if it would be possible to make the enchanted weapons use more than just one texture for enchantments, by doing that it would be possible to set 4 (more or less) texture to create an ''animated gif'' over the weapon/target. This is just an idea though, I don't know if it is really possible.

I think there's no mesh' date=' that's why you are not able to find it. I think the enchantment texture just appears over the armor/weapon/target when it's active.

I think there's another way to animate the effect. I don't know if it would be possible to make the enchanted weapons use more than just one texture for enchantments, by doing that it would be possible to set 4 (more or less) texture to create an ''animated gif'' over the weapon/target. This is just an idea though, I don't know if it is really possible.

[/quote']

Oh, it's possible, in that regard. But I'm thinking along the lines now of several texture dds files sequenced one after another, as if you were creating a set of 'frames' in dds format, instead of gif frames. Then using NifSkope (once I figure out how), it would be a matter of setting the frames up in a kfm file, opting for the animation playback on a weapon mesh. But that wouldn't be a generic weapon's enchantment effect for all meshes, it would have to be a stand-alone modded weapon with the animation attached to that mod only (as in altering Dawnbreaker, Mehrune's Razor, or another similar weapon).

I know Colourwheel's Dance Club mod has something like what I want to try...think I'll DL that and dissect it for an idea or two. She had certain architectural props with animated files attached. But I can only hope that translating Oblivion's NifSkope to Skyrim's won't be TOO impossible. Then again, I've been wrong at least 44,289 times before...what's another?

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes I am necroing this thread.

I would like to apply custom enchantment effects to my apparel. Right now they only have that smokey effect around the edges.

I figured I just had to copy the weapon effect file and paste it in a new folder in my textures folder... I just have no idea what to name that new folder. Effects is already being used for weapon enchant visuals. What would I name the folder that would contain the apparel enchant visuals?

I would like to apply custom enchantment effects to my apparel. Right now they only have that smokey effect around the edges.

I figured I just had to copy the weapon effect file and paste it in a new folder in my textures folder... I just have no idea what to name that new folder. Effects is already being used for weapon enchant visuals. What would I name the folder that would contain the apparel enchant visuals?

As per request' date=' mate, here's the file I used for enchflameproject01:

And the only folders I can find for enchanting are Effects and Gradients, but I'm not sure which files affect clothing enchantment in either one. Check for key words for any spell class (Alteration, Restoration, etc...)in the gradients folder, and test out one of those while your PC wears any enchanted apparel for the same class you try. It's all I can think of....:(

Good luck, mate!

As per request' date=' mate, here's the file I used for enchflameproject01:

Good luck, mate!

[/quote']

Thank you for the file! now I just have to mess with folder names... I hope.

edit:

no joy for armor enchantments. It isn't that simple, never seems to be.

making folders, and arranging them isn't working.

Apparel enchantments don't show up in the world at all... I am guessing that they were so unpopular in oblivion that third person armor enchant effects are off by default. Looking through the ini file was fruitless. You can see an enchant effect on apparel in the inventory so it must exist. Even if I do manage to change apparel effects in the inventory I still need to find a way to turn them on outside of the inventory.

I found one thread asking about this on the nexus, all the replies were telling the op how awful visible armor enchantments looked and that he was being foolish for wanting such a thing. Obviously they didn't know that you could have glowing naked women on your armor...

edit: The custom enchantment effect on the weapons shows up on a necklace of disease immunity in the menu windows. I saw the enchant effect on the item in the shop. No idea why it shows up on this amulet but not on other amulets. It appears to be a silver jeweled amulet.

you know . . . the original effect would be fine as is, just make it way bigger, like big enough for only say 2 instances to appear on an item, and then slowly scroll it.

trust me. you'll be able to easily tell what it is without a whole bunch of analysis or staring.

you know . . . the original effect would be fine as is' date=' just make it way bigger, like big enough for only say 2 instances to appear on an item, and then slowly scroll it.

trust me. you'll be able to easily tell what it is without a whole bunch of analysis or staring.

[/quote']

Hmm...the problems I've had with a larger image is the wraparound effect on much of the weapons I've tried before. Each part, like the pommel, haft, blade, etc...has separate parts of the Effect image that do not come together where they should. If it was only the blade that the Effect occurs on, then you could see the image clearly.

As for scrolling, my few attempts at finding a way to 'scroll' or animate the image have all been futile, even by JPEG animating in Photoshop and using NifSkope to add the image frames in sequence. Deleted everything in a fit of frustration (older guy, no patience left...lol), so someone else with the required abilities will have to run with the idea...:(.

Well, found one of my WIP starters for an Effect (not sex-related) that I though I'd deleted;

The stages I am missing are the frames I made for animating the skulls to 'laugh' at you from your weapon (just moved a few jaws slightly up and down to animate movement), but that's where the whole thing went fubar.

just some screens of the weapon enchantments using chbaakal's high contrast version, when the images are at the brightest part of the cycle. Green seems to be the clearest and purple the worst. Threw dawnbreaker in there just because. Sovngard swords, for the wide blade area and an ebony war axe.... I don't have any huge anime swords, but now I wonder...

ae00b8214006889.jpg 73031f214006891.jpg 4223f2214006895.jpg 32ad90214006896.jpg a4f560214006897.jpg