Weapon Enchantment Effect Hentai

Well this is my 1st mod for this site, and my 1st mod for Skyrim. I haven't made public any modification from me before, but I have done some little mods like this one in the past for Fallout 3 and Oblivion. Anyway, here we go with the mod:

59zv53.jpg

The mod makes, as the title says, convert the glowing effect from enchanted weapons to a glowing hentai mosaic.

Some screenshots follow:

post-18784-135978721479_thumb.jpgpost-18784-13597872147253_thumb.jpgpost-18784-13597872148655_thumb.jpgpost-18784-13597872149218_thumb.jpg

Download link:

Weapon Enchantment Effect Hentai.rar

Enjoy guys.

Note: this is not very noticiable unless you know what you are looking at. Most of the time you will only see some extrange figures with nonsense. To see the magic, you must have a dirty mind like mine :P Depending on how well people responds to this, I'll make more variations and even take requests.

excuse me for saying this but, are you serious? im pretty lost here. i think you need to make the hentai a little clearer. the enchant does look different yes but it looks hideously mangled. perhaps if you gave people a clue at what hentai they were looking at they might see it the same way you do.

excuse me for saying this but' date=' are you serious? im pretty lost here. i think you need to make the hentai a little clearer. the enchant does look different yes but it looks hideously mangled. perhaps if you gave people a clue at what hentai they were looking at they might see it the same way you do.

[/quote']

Do you need to be this harsh? Did you even read note at the bottom?

This is what you are looking at:

285pqq.jpg

I guess the image we see is that hentai orgy one up there.

It's like a weapon with pervert trapped souls. I like the idea. :)

Thanks man :)

Looking at it from the trap souls point of view' date=' I like it. I don't think I'd want all my enchants using this effect, but definatly would for the soul trap.

Maybe add color options too. Not bad idea for a first attempt though.

[/quote']

The color changes with the type of enchantment. This one is green because it's against stamina. Thanks for the idea for the different type of enchantments. I guess that will be possible with the creation kit.

This is pretty creative. I wouldn't have ever though of sexing weapon textures up :)

Over all' date=' I'd say this is a pretty cool mod. When Lovers is successfully ported over, and I decide to revel in all the sex-induced glory, I'll use this mod to complete the effect :)

[/quote']

Thanks a lot man!

This is a pretty cool idea. I'd thought of changing the base enchant DDS to just simple runes and arcane circles, but this had never occurred to me.

I can now see in my head effects that would fit each enchantment type, like red screaming, weeping faces to equal Life Drain, Stamina Drain for Lust and Depravity( (the hentai ones), or other effects to match Flames, Ice, and such.

Also you could animate such effects like gifs to show action inside the weapon (sex, flames, those screaming faces, etc....) instead of just static images, like the mage robes. A group orgy animating across your clothes and weapons....Brilliant! :D

There's a lot of ideas out there. Can't wait for the CK for Unique weapons and armour to enchant (the other 3 programs I've tried for making special items are too buggy right now).

This is a pretty cool idea. I'd thought of changing the base enchant DDS to just simple runes and arcane circles' date=' but this had never occurred to me.

I can now see in my head effects that would fit each enchantment type, like red screaming, weeping faces to equal Life Drain, Stamina Drain for Lust and Depravity( (the hentai ones), or other effects to match Flames, Ice, and such.

Also you could animate such effects like gifs to show action inside the weapon (sex, flames, those screaming faces, etc....) instead of just static images, like the mage robes. A group orgy animating across your clothes and weapons....Brilliant! :D

There's a lot of ideas out there. Can't wait for the CK for Unique weapons and armour to enchant (the other 3 programs I've tried for making special items are too buggy right now).

[/quote']

Wow those are amazing ideas. But I'm not experienced enough to achieve that kind of level of modification. If anybody wants to use any of my textures, feel free to do it. :)

Well, I tried out something this morning with your initial file. I'd thought that converting the image to black and white, then using a high Contrast/lower Brightness filter to define the bodies would show up better. Here are the results:

screenshot23p.jpg

It seems to work better for the effect's colour to define the overall image used. But the weapon effects are...misplaced along the mesh faces, so that the 'flat' of the blade does not align with other parts of the weapon. This definitely will affect the overall look if you use the same base image for all weapons.

ChBaakal

Well' date=' I tried out something this morning with your initial file. I'd thought that converting the image to black and white, then using a high Contrast/lower Brightness filter to define the bodies would show up better. Here are the results:

It seems to work better for the effect's colour to define the overall image used. But the weapon effects are...misplaced along the mesh faces, so that the 'flat' of the blade does not align with other parts of the weapon. This definitely will affect the overall look if you use the same base image for all weapons.

ChBaakal

i like this, can see the hentai now :) looks much clearer.

mmm... that's a bit too clear for my liking. It makes the sword look like it's made from clear resin with pronographic plastic models embedded within.

I think I liked it better when the sex was just hinted at. That's probably just me' date=' though.

[/quote']

The original file is still there, so you now have two options. More explicit and less explicit.

Thanks a lot for the modification Chbaakal, I really apreciate it.

For all the modders, consider free to modify the images to your liking and release them. I only ask to make it in this thread, to keep everything tidy.

So you soul trap high school girls then enchant them down to weapons. :o Wicked.

What would be awesome is to ad a swf file with an animated scene to the enchanted weapon. But I don't know how to create such a thing, not even with the creation kit whenever it'll be released.

There are tons of ideas. Feel free to make them true with your skills, I don't have them. :)

Damn...damn, damn, and another damn, damnit!

I've spent the last 2 days searching for any Effect mesh that might be associated with the enchflameproject.dds file. No such luck. I've had an idea to use a .bik file for an animated effect, but I cannot find an Effects mesh to tie it to (if there is any) using NifSkope.

NifSkope brings up so many 'unknowns' when I open the meshes that I'm unsure of just what I might have skipped over, or cannot find.

Guess I'll wait for the full Skyrim update to the program....sigh....

So many ideas...(sniff)...guess I'll just plug in my Benny Hill Complete Megaset (58 episodes) I got for Xmas, just to cheer me up...:D.

Hmmm that's a nice idea too! I think I have opened the pandora box but in a good kind of way haha.

Other thing I have pointed out is that when you hit a character with your enchanted sword, for example, the enchantment texture gets reflected on the enemy body. That's great because when that happens you can clearly see the hentai scene with a lot more detail. Try to hit your companion to test it, since you'll have time to stare at it without problems.