[IDEA]Lingerie, Masks and an Ritual Sex Orgy

Hello!

The idea is similar with the Dorcel movies, do you know? Maybe a quest, that your char goes to initiate (maybe in some guild, like Dark Brotherhood, sisters of Dibella) and have to participate in a Ritual Orgy, but she is reluctant and forced to do it! Could be the options, reluctant or decided to do that, depend of personality that you are roleplaying with the char. No matter what the option you choose, the character is the center of Ritual, where the envolved have sex with her.

So, the idea is envolve some mods, like SD, devious devices, sexlab arrousal and some sensual lingeries that need to be used in the scene. So the char can be reluctant in the begining, but after some sex scene in the room, the arroused level grows and is more difficult to avoid the sex, depending of your Speech skill. Could be cool!

What do you think?

It's a very interesting idea, but honestly it'll be better if you shoehorn in as few extra mods as possible.  There's no reason Aroused needs to be tied to everything, and I don't see what purpose Devious Devices would serve here.

But a ritual masked orgy as a major event in a quest mod?  That could be awesome.

I'm thinking about using this in order to become a Vampire, in Dawnguard Main quest. When you are in the main hall of the Castle, instead the thralls stay on the table, they are tied and tortured, and vampire having sex with each others. So you have to "resist" the temptation and not become a vampire or you submit and accept the gift (where the real ritual begins).

Hello!

The idea is similar with the Dorcel movies, do you know? Maybe a quest, that your char goes to initiate (maybe in some guild, like Dark Brotherhood, sisters of Dibella) and have to participate in a Ritual Orgy, but she is reluctant and forced to do it! Could be the options, reluctant or decided to do that, depend of personality that you are roleplaying with the char. No matter what the option you choose, the character is the center of Ritual, where the envolved have sex with her.

So, the idea is envolve some mods, like SD, devious devices, sexlab arrousal and some sensual lingeries that need to be used in the scene. So the char can be reluctant in the begining, but after some sex scene in the room, the arroused level grows and is more difficult to avoid the sex, depending of your Speech skill. Could be cool!

What do you think?

I am still fishing ideas for iniation quest for LOAF and this seems to be idea that could work for it.. LOAF is Fiend (incubus/succubus) mod where the player will turn into Fiend very much like vampire in the vanilla game. I will give this a thought.

LOAF development thread can be found at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25854-wip-life-of-a-fiend

But what you think? Is this much difficult to do?

It should re rather easy to do. For example:

1. Quest start
    • Player would either:
      • Hear from party held by others by conversation of npcs as the entered for example white run ( probably not best because there is already the redguard scene like this)
      • Get courier message they were invited to the party
      • Meet other going to the party at road
  2. Once player had picked up the quest he/she would simply travel to the given location
  • Once arrived you would need to walk into this dark well decorated building with things such as music nice smells (Debug.Notification(message))
  • Finally reaching the end room that would shift from music into sounds of intercourse. In darker room with people that enjoyed themselves. Blushing looking at people there.

Quest / speech should be easy but finding proper place that would feel such lure might be difficult. For me CK is rather unstable whenever I want to edit things in the render window.  So I can't build much.

I am planning similarish iniation for the Fiend in LOAF. It won't have the same meaning but it will be similar. Will be at least few weeks until I get it setup most likely  :(  so much work on my hands right now.

But what you think? Is this much difficult to do?

I think the most hard part is design the clothes or the mask model... now i don't use that stuff but i think there are some stockings mods around....About masks i am not sure..

About lingerie already have some mods with that, right? The masks is just a "plus", it isn't really essential.

My guess, the main event of mod is the choose of character to surrender to orgy sex or resist until the end.

Archived