Hello all

I recently played Stobor's Angrim's Apprentice and was fascinated by his work. As great mod Angrim's Apprentice is after you have dealt with the main quest you are left with powers and without a goal. Stroke in inspiration I started to learn CK and papyrus script. With my idea to add content for pretty much to any succubus/incubus mod. This mod will introduce new logic and fiend progress which will work on its own without external mods.

This mod will generally refer to succubus and incubus and demons and beings of oblivion as FIENDS. This mod will add both sexual and nonsexual content but both adult matter. Enabling you to roam Tamriel as infernal being.

Path of the fiend

Fiends are infernal beings with their own motives capable turning their prey mad of desire at their whim. Seeking to corrupt and steal the life force of those that are weak. Adding to their own power. Much like the vampires these demons seek to feed on their victims one way of another.

The Plan

I wish to add as highgrade content that I am capable of adding using existing resources that the wonderful modding community has already given to us. Hopefully remaining compability with other mods and if possible adding to the content of other succubus and incubus mods. This also means that in case I end up writing part of the succubus behavior there won't be custom race but other items / spell / roleplay dialogues that gives you the experience of becoming the hunter of lust and souls.

Progress and next steps

I understand that all the features I have planned can take several weeks even months to finish. So I cannot quarantine that all planned features get into the mod. Also some of them are just idea's that might not work implemented as planned.

--------- Implemented

Early screenshots:

post-221972-0-31798600-1391722438_thumb.jpgpost-221972-0-83845100-1391722440_thumb.jpgpost-221972-0-24000900-1391722444_thumb.jpgpost-221972-0-97354600-1391722451_thumb.jpgpost-221972-0-11335000-1391722455_thumb.jpgpost-221972-0-50292200-1391722457_thumb.jpgpost-221972-0-30296000-1391722460_thumb.jpgpost-221972-0-81869100-1391722461_thumb.jpgpost-221972-0-30175000-1391722463_thumb.jpgpost-221972-0-51928700-1391722471_thumb.jpg

Assets shown: Newmiller succubus outfit, HN66 mage nails, sevenbase bombshell body, Turbosnowy whipcane

• Menu
    • Player can see the hunger score and current fiend power
    • Player can see progress of pleasing of Daedra's (DA1-DA16) quest track
    • Player can see Fiend rank in the menu (note that rank system is not yet implemented)
    • Player can turn Devour (cannibalism on/off)
  • Fiend
    • Basic hunger and modifications to health/magicka/stamina and their replenish rates
      • When your power is at lowest your scores will low (probably need tweaking)
    • Debuffs to physical skills
    • Buffs to magical skills
    • Physical modifications according to your fiend hunger, weaker stronger your trueself comes
  • Abilities & Spell
    • Drain Soul: passive soul trap effect that is applied during sex to your partner lasts 30s
    • Fiendish Pheromines: passive cloak of infernal energy lets you to corrupt mind of those around you. You satisfy small amount of hunger for arousal gained by the people around you.
    • Ritual: Entangle: sex spell that entralls your victim to do your bidding if you succesfully turn them with anal/vaginal sex. Basic thrall dialogue has been implemented yet there should be much more.
    • Ritual: Suck Energy: prepares your body to drain the energy of your partner. May kill the target. Replenishes your health, magicka and stamina.
    • Ability: Paralysing kiss, your lips carry your energy to paralyze your opponent.
    • Active Ability: Seduce, staggers & calms the enemy
  • Actions
    • Devour: You may feed on slain enemy to gain health and satisfy your demonic hunger
  • Items
    • Infused Sperm
    • Turbosnowy whipcane
    • HN66 black and red type2 mage nails
  • Daedric Favor
    • Mod tracks the successful completion of DA1-DA16 quests
  • Mechanics
    • Active lesser powers such as: Seduce and Paralyzing Kiss, now have shared cooldown

--------- Next

• MCM menu support
    • Help
      • What it means to be a fiend
      • How to feed
      • How to become stronger
    • Control of body modifications
      • Turn eye modification on/off
      • Turn skin color mod on/off
      • Turn hair color mod on/off
      • Select nail modification black,red,off
  • Fiend status (aka Succubus/Incubus)
    • Hunger & Arousal based buffs & debuffs
      • Vulnerabilities
        • Vigilants of stendar will be able to sense your true nature if they get close to you. Once you are discovered they will attack.
        • Priestess of Dibella will be sensing your SL Arousal using their divine aid to help you relief your lust (How I will implement this mod this will be a negative thing)
        • I will try to add +10% buff to incoming damage and see how it will work
        • (?) Silver weapon's weakness
        • (?) Weakness during day/light?
        • (?) Specific spell weakness? Vigilant of stendar have increased damage to Fiends?
      • Abilities and Powers
        • Passive Ablity: Dream walk, You visit dreams of your prey drinking their energy. This will add to your regen during night. Based on the number of victims you had.
        • Passive ability: Fiend sense, followers of Daedra and Aedra will be highlighted / sensed (mod of Fiend), also need ability to see arousal of other actors
        • Summoned beings of oblivion might turn on their master if they asked them to attack you (mod of Fiendish Pheromones)
        • Ability: True Nature, you rank allows you to call to your power from Oblivion granting you powers of your trueself
          • Transform: Claws (with werewolf animation), increased unarmed damage
          • Transform: Wings, reduced fall damage, increase sprint speed
          • Transform: Hooves, fiendish muscles. Increased moving speed.
          • Restricts to: Fiend abilities, Unarmed (claws)
          • Buffs demonic abilities
          • (?) Only able to use if fully fed (90%+)? Consumes Fiend energy?
        • Spell: Pestilence -- spreading plague
      • Action: Corrupting Dreams, allows you to infuse sleeping actor with curse of nightmares or sluty dreams. Hunger satisfaction that might have consequences
    • Harvest used sperm -- after anal / vaginal sex ability to harvest sperm you gathered
      • (?) these will be used as healing / mana potions?
      • Gift ritual to Daedra?
      • (?) Feed to thrall for changing them?
      • (?) Feed yourself to become stronger and advance in rank
  • Progression and ranking of the fiend (closely intertvined to fiend hunger)
    • Doing bidding of the princes of the Oblivion will hasten your progress
      • Sanguine: Tormenting souls of the mortals (casual sex, enthralling and capturing souls of those you bed)
      • Vaermina: Tormenting mortal dreams
      • Probably will check for each Daedra quest and allow progress if you have done their bidding
      • Also considering to add support for Hircine but don't like the idea to mix succubus with werewolf logic
      • Also considering to Add support for Molag Bal but don't like the idea to mix succubus with vampire logic
  • Tweaks
    • Devour
      • Make feeding on corpse hostile action -- you show part of your true nature
      • Add Namira's favor gain
      • Allow players to devour human flesh / human heart from inventory
    • Seduce
      • (?) Spend Fiend power?
    • Kiss
      • (?) Spend Fiend power?
  • Quests
    • Becoming fiend
    • Gaining strength
    • Corrupting the world
  • Thralls further interaction
    • Bed attemptal -- when thralls were horny they might attempt to bed you. If you were too horny you might not be able to resist this.
    • Used sperm
    • Dicipline -- in case they did something against your will
      • Caging
      • Chastity
      • Whipping
      • Humiliation
    • Spell/Item: Summon thrall/thralls specific thrall or thralls to nurture you
    • Spell: Dismiss thralls -- send thralls back from where you called them
    • Beg of attention
      • Gifting
      • Greeting
  • Own script to figure out progress of corruption in the world (Daedra's favor)
    • Check progress of Daedric quests
    • (?) Record use of Daedric items like the Wabbajack
    • (?) Record count of people you have seduced / entangled
    • (?) Record count of immoral actions you have caused (murder, death, casual sex, nightmares)
    • (?) Record count of Aedra's favorite you have killed
    • (?) Record count of Fiends in the world
  • Own script for Fiend progress
    • Track caused arousal
    • Track use of Suck Energy
    • Track use of Entangle
    • Track use of Seduce
    • Track count of people you had sex while you were fiend
    • Track cannibalism
    • Calculate sensible power modifier
    • (?) Sadism: Use of whips, restraints
    • (?) Masocism: In restraints, whipped

Blocked:

• Ability: Fade, escape spell that works much like whirlwind sprint and vampire lord bats BUT will carry also other effects to those close to your or on your path as you fade.
    • Creation engine does not seem to support forced movement of actor very well and whirlwind shout is somehow hardcoded engine side did not figure out how to manage to trigger it.
    • Since Fade idea is almost the same as whirlwind sprint. I might modify the existing whirlwind sprint that it includes demonic powers.

Further plans:

• Improve transgender support
  • Fiend home -- (oblivion resources http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/33125/?)
  • Possession and hypnotism of non-human actors
  • Add succubus specific items to mod
    • Magic necklace of protection -- Fiend restricted necklace that grants it wearer light - heavy armor armor rating
    • Clothing
    • Weapons - sickle, whip
  • Body modifications
    • (optional) Add Nails/talons support
    • Fiend form -- might give buff to abilities but mostly cosmetic (optional), this form would flash to when you have sex with fiend powers active. This might become forced if Fiend got too weak. Causing everyone to see your true being.
      • Tail
      • Wings
      • Horns
  • Aedra & Daedra conflict
    • As devotee to daedra's you do daedra's biddings
      • Reward killing devotee's of Aedra (priests) -- You might be happy about this.. To get reward of killing certain very annoying Talos worshippers
      • Submission to Daedra -- would most like be sanguine, since he is one of the few Daedra's with mortal form in skyrim. This could mean tasks to do their bidding.
      • Sanguine rivalry with Dibella -- Corruption of Dibella's devotees
      • Vigilant of stendar inspection sensing that you are agent of the oblivion
    • Travel events
      • Peasants that have recognized your being
      • Pilgrims / priestess of Dibella
      • Vengeful spirits
      • Dremora's (friendly to you) your presence in skyrim has made the planes of oblivion and tamriel closer together enabling dremora to pass through
    • NPCs
      • Tavern NPCs -- taverns of skyrim are so quiet they could use more people. These people will also give you possiblity to practise your fiendish ways
      • Easter egg NPCs -- Few unique NPCs that you can find in special places.

Done

In progress

Stuck

Not started

Help needed

• I could use help with the succubus home I planned to add. My CK seems to be rather unstable when it comes to the render view which makes it difficult for me to make much of edits or building player areas. If you have built BDSM interior that could be made or looks like they were part of Oblivion or dungeon that could be used with my mod then I would be interested to see screenshot of it.
  • The NPCs I am currently creating the scripts that make the NPCs work and interract. Yet I am planning to add NPCs to several inns. Perhaps 1-2 special NPCs that are not so common. I want to keep the content compatible so I aim to make Vanilla NPCs that you are able to beautificate with body mods, armor.. Well you name it. However if you have any tips on how making compatible good looking NPCs both male and female. I have open ears.
  • Other succubus & incubus lore helpful assets such as prefabs that would fit the lore, interior for example
    • Ritual candles
    • Pentagram
    • Dark spell books

Credits

• Asset credits go to: Turbosnowy (whipcane), HumanNature66 (mage nails type2 red & black)
  • I would already like to give big thanks to Stobor for helping and keeping his wits with me :D And of course for the wonderful mod Angrim's Apprentice
  • Bethesda for giving us this great game series and ability to create content to it!!
  • SexLabs and all people that conributed to loverslab.com -- Thanks guys and girls seriously!
  • Tes5edit, without it my life would be living hell :)
  • Skyrim community, I am running on so many mods and frameworks that its impossible to credit every people that deserve it :( Just know I love you all!

You could probably use the existing whipping animation (from the Zaz pack I think)?  Whichever one is used in xaz Prison Overhaul and Sanguine's Debauchery - it seems to work fairly well, with visual effects and all afterwards.

You could probably use the existing whipping animation (from the Zaz pack I think)?  Whichever one is used in xaz Prison Overhaul and Sanguine's Debauchery - it seems to work fairly well, with visual effects and all afterwards.

Its more about the weapon though not just about the animation. I do not want to create a scene where player is stuck watching 2 NPCs in BDSM scene. So perhaps animation for receiving whipping can be found in those too..

Oooh this looks promising.

I hope it will involve creatures other than player races, I would love having a permanent troll thrall that would follow me and fight for me.

Hmm, this is curious.. Succubi are sexual deviant beings but yes. Seduce or higher level succubus ability could indeed do this. I will keep this in mind.

I will soon start to work on the succubus logic. My main concern now is that I want to reward players with rather powerful abilities in certain limits. So to keep it all in balance I need to figure out what to add to balance it out. I am considering to add generic damage vulnerability perhaps 10-20% increased incoming damage. But would like to know if anyone has other ideas.

I will soon start to work on the succubus logic. My main concern now is that I want to reward players with rather powerful abilities in certain limits. So to keep it all in balance I need to figure out what to add to balance it out. I am considering to add generic damage vulnerability perhaps 10-20% increased incoming damage. But would like to know if anyone has other ideas.

After giving it a thought, I will most likely implement some kind of debuff to armor rating. Which would make use of heavy or even light armor unsensible if you are succubus. Not sure how I will prevent that the debuff won't affect magical effect buffs.

By debuffing armor rating I am trying to intertvine that succubus and incubus both are sexual beings. That nature is demoral seeking for attention and lust of mortal souls. So such logic would make your less likely to wear heavy armor (it would be difficult to be attractive in stinking and covering armor).

This will mean that you will be bound to use either alteration spells or other type of magical effects to survive melee or ranged attacks. If you are used to wear light or heavy armor. This should also give you sense of feeling being seducive through out you will be barely covered by anything.

This will however raise a problem  for people that like to play it all melee or with bows. And I am considering to add shield or jewelry that would increase your armor rating magically. Allowing at least some protection without spells. This will of course screw most of the vanilla perks and the skill system. Leaving light armor and heavy armor trees quite unuseful.

I like the plans you have for this. It looks so organized!

I've always wondered if a Succubus' balancing factor might have everything to do with arousal, and trying to balance it and the power it provides with a need for release.

So for instance, as a Succubus gains arousal, her abilities get stronger, but perhaps she gets a debuff to health, stamina, or something else that makes life harder. She obviously has to feed her desires in order to live (eventually those debuffs become crippling, sort've the way RND works)... doing so weakens her magic, but makes her physically stronger. The increase in her power could, of course, get out of control, and so a starving succubus could easily kill her partner while feeding, while one who stays more in balance will generally just leave them with a burning lust for the Succubus and a growing need for more of her (the Thrall thing).

Just a really rough idea.

I like the plans you have for this. It looks so organized!

I've always wondered if a Succubus' balancing factor might have everything to do with arousal, and trying to balance it and the power it provides with a need for release.

So for instance, as a Succubus gains arousal, her abilities get stronger, but perhaps she gets a debuff to health, stamina, or something else that makes life harder. She obviously has to feed her desires in order to live (eventually those debuffs become crippling, sort've the way RND works)... doing so weakens her magic, but makes her physically stronger. The increase in her power could, of course, get out of control, and so a starving succubus could easily kill her partner while feeding, while one who stays more in balance will generally just leave them with a burning lust for the Succubus and a growing need for more of her (the Thrall thing).

Just a really rough idea.

Bit like you described it is my plan exactly do it so that higher arousal means that you are more powerful. Which will mean that if you have casual sex wrong way you lose it until your arousal grows back again. This will also mean that in case you get raped. It can make it much more difficult for you to survive. Making it so that assault can be very deadly. This can be countered with your fiend powers at the time being. However right now it will be too easy to counter assault with them and I will need to adjust them.

This will mean several things (estimated values that might change with play testing):

1. Your abilities get stronger as your fiend hunger is satisfied & arousal is high
  2. Your magicka, health and stamina will raise above your normal health more higher your arousal get ( 110%-125% )
  3. If you get involved in sex that leads to strong orgasm and your arousal drops much it may lead to that your magicka, health and stamina drop to 75%-90% of your total values until your arousal gets up again

Fiend hunger

Fiend hunger will be used in adjacent to arousal to determine your strength. Satisfying your fiend hunger will progress you further into the darkness granting you new powers, increasing your weaknesses and making you stronger in some aspects. Fiend hunger I see fiend hunger satisfied with at least several ways: cannibalism, feeding on others lust, by arousing others, killing your lover with Suck Energy. I would also like to add more of fiendish ways to gain the score so it can be that I will try to implement hook that listens if you feed as vampire or werewolf. I am also wondering if the Thralls could possess special way in aiding their Fiend. You might find it very useful to have your Thrall with you with chastity belt on them..

Neither of the 2 arousal or fiend hunger will lead to your death if you do not satisfy them but will make it very much more difficult for you to continue on. With the damage increase and armor score dropped if you have sex in wrong place and in wrong way may very much lead to your death.

This is my rough idea so far.

I like the framework you've laid out and think it could turn out to be a fun and balanced system once you've created and tweaked it. I'll definitely be happy to playtest!

You've got progression and balancing built into your ideas, which are both really great ways to keep the mod interesting during an extended play-through. I really dig the way that a Succubus in your mod can be vulnerable to her own powers, meaning that if she doesn't control herself, or loses control of a situation (i.e. is raped) she is left weakened and in potential danger.

A really great part about the system you've proposed is that it will work extremely well with Sanguine's Debauchery! What I mean by this is that, as an example, if my Succubus is defeated and enslaved, many of the interactions I have with my master are likely going to lead to him raping or punishing me again. That will logically keep my Succubus powers in check, which means I won't easily be able to escape unless I somehow regain control.

Awesome stuff!

I like the framework you've laid out and think it could turn out to be a fun and balanced system once you've created and tweaked it. I'll definitely be happy to playtest!

You've got progression and balancing built into your ideas, which are both really great ways to keep the mod interesting during an extended play-through. I really dig the way that a Succubus in your mod can be vulnerable to her own powers, meaning that if she doesn't control herself, or loses control of a situation (i.e. is raped) she is left weakened and in potential danger.

A really great part about the system you've proposed is that it will work extremely well with Sanguine's Debauchery! What I mean by this is that, as an example, if my Succubus is defeated and enslaved, many of the interactions I have with my master are likely going to lead to him raping or punishing me again. That will logically keep my Succubus powers in check, which means I won't easily be able to escape unless I somehow regain control.

Awesome stuff!

There is still much work to be done but I feel very much up for it to learn and implement it all :) First version of the mod that includes most of the spells and hunger. I am hoping to release next week.

Skyrim is really amazing game but as many if not all games. Get censorship that the game gets sold. It is bit of a bummer since I love playing the antiheroin type of character with bit complexity. So I will try to add bit of immorality, gross, sexual things that usually would get censored.

I am also bit bothered that most people think that succubuses are sluts. That they are not any better than common harlots. They are beings and every being have motives, morality, view of world and so forth. I am not the usual roleplayer but in games immersion is big thing for me. Its a big deal that the story makes sense and that you feel like you are in it. So I will do my best to bring those.

It could very well work with SD however right now. It would be way too easy to thrall your master. Although hmm not sure if you can cast lesser powers if you are bound. But in theory you could cast Prayer of Entangle and wait until they rape you and have them as your Thrall. Thats where the compability will end however. You will gain thrall spesific dialogue lines that you can ask them to do. It might also end up replacing the SD AIPackage on that NPC so that could cause them to attack you but probably turn the tables around. Anyway this might be way too easy solution to get rid of your master. I might also end up adding sleep over effects which I am not sure how well compatible they are with SD. I might even implement alternative death (You might be able to descent into full immortal fiend of oblivion) which also might not be compatible with sanguine realm in SD. It sounds though that SD gameplay could work very well with LOAF so I will try to keep compability as good as possible and figure out to balance the sex effect spells somehow.

Well SD Plus has easy ways of getting out of slavery all by itself if the player wants to take them, so don't worry too much if this mod does add an easy escape. It's not as if I have to take it, after all. ^_^ 

However, if you do find interest in making this mod compatible with SD, it seems that the easiest way would be to rob the Succubus of her more powerful abilities when her arousal gets too low (that is to say, she's been raped too many times and now can't muster her abilities to turn the table on her master). If she manages to stay away from him long enough, she might be able to work her power back up, but without her powers she'll need to feed (and also, if realism mods are installed, get fed in the traditional sense) off her master, which will help keep her weak. It will take some cleverness and planning to escape, or perhaps resorting to more mundane ways of getting free. If, of course, the Succubus remains interested in getting free (since skyrimll is adding cool things that make slavery more interesting).

I agree that Succubus aren't, by default, just sluts and harlots... they are demons who feed on sexual energy, and just needing to engage in sex constantly does get a bit old, so I'm glad you have another take on it as well. That's why I'm very much looking forward to this mod!

Well SD Plus has easy ways of getting out of slavery all by itself if the player wants to take them, so don't worry too much if this mod does add an easy escape. It's not as if I have to take it, after all. ^_^

However, if you do find interest in making this mod compatible with SD, it seems that the easiest way would be to rob the Succubus of her more powerful abilities when her arousal gets too low (that is to say, she's been raped too many times and now can't muster her abilities to turn the table on her master). If she manages to stay away from him long enough, she might be able to work her power back up, but without her powers she'll need to feed (and also, if realism mods are installed, get fed in the traditional sense) off her master, which will help keep her weak. It will take some cleverness and planning to escape, or perhaps resorting to more mundane ways of getting free. If, of course, the Succubus remains interested in getting free (since skyrimll is adding cool things that make slavery more interesting).

I agree that Succubus aren't, by default, just sluts and harlots... they are demons who feed on sexual energy, and just needing to engage in sex constantly does get a bit old, so I'm glad you have another take on it as well. That's why I'm very much looking forward to this mod!

I have not played much with SD+ but that I did the master kept raping me very often which would keep your arousal low. Unless you are exhibitionist and gain much of arousal by being naked. So this would keep you weak if abilities gain their power only from arousal.

I had bit more thought about the Fiend hunger on my way home and most sensible way to implement something adjacent to arousal would probably be something like "Daedric Favor" which would be sum of favors you did to the Daedric lord. Each Daedric lord has their pleasures. Sanguine is lord of sin and pleasure and amusement. When Namira is prince of flesh and decay. Peryite master of plagues.Vaermina is lord of dreams and nightmares. And so forth. So I will most likely end up using each of those aspects to create uniquish spells, rituals. What comes to SD+ Sanguine might get very pleased by your captivity and rape as could molag bal. So your "Daedric Favor" could stay up so and so by the actions your master did.

What I am 100% sure right now is though that there will be Fiend cloak magic ability that will at least cause NPCs around you gain arousal, and this will be scaled by your arousal. You could call it fiendish Pheromones. So if you have mod that calculates chance for rape to happen by SLA. You could get much into trouble..

Archived