Dustercoat0321 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 This bug is unrelated to KW. I am bringing it up because I was wondering if it might be something that could be fixed on the Refiner side. If I place a bookshelf or toy box on a lot and then use Save Copy to Library, the contents inside are duplicated by one copy each time. For example, if I place a new bookshelf or toy box, use Save Copy to Library, and then place that lot back into the world, the contents of the bookshelf or toy box will appear twice. If I use Save Copy to Library once again, the same books or items will then appear three times each. Because of this, whenever I edit a lot, I currently have to delete and replace the bookshelves and toy boxes with newly placed ones every time to avoid the duplicated contents. Would it be possible to fix this issue?
elixdude Posted September 27 Posted September 27 (edited) 11 hours ago, BiterBit said: Hi elix and thanks a lot for the logging! Mixing it with the code, I think I may have found the actual issue. It looks like when a male Sim is stuck into the wall, the autonomous interaction is queued on other male Sims (if compatible/eligible) but then it gets rejected by a second check, generating errors and no one joining in the actual game. This is not completely mentioned in the logs, but it speaks pretty clearly in the code I re-checked for this occasion. I fixed it removing this rule from code and also enabling a detailed logging for rejection. If you want, you can try out the new BETA9 of 1.0.0 to see if anything has changed! This BETA9 also already includes new KOR strings by @Dustercoat0321, that I thank as always So I tried the beta and apparently it's still same (Also it's same on female Sim) Here's the logs: Quote <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <HoleInWallSessions DumpFormatVersion="1" KWBuild="453"> <Header>Oniki.KinkyMod v1.0.0 (453)</Header> <Session SessionId="1" WallObjectId="18137404121335043232" ActorObjectId="18137404121144360656" ActorName="Hugo Lombart" LotId="1185010035443634320" Autonomous="False" Priority="UserDirected" Ended="True"> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:21 AM" Phase="SessionBegin" Detail="Wall=18137404121335043232;Lot=1185010035443634320"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:21 AM" Phase="StateMachineAcquired" Detail="HoleInWall"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:24 AM" Phase="InspectTimedPhase" Detail="Minutes=10.0"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:34 AM" Phase="InspectTimedPhaseEnd" Detail="Completed=True"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:34 AM" Phase="InspectDeeperChoice" Detail="YesOrUnselectable"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:34 AM" Phase="InspectDeepStuckRoll" Detail="IsStuck=True;AlwaysStuckSetting=True"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:41 AM" Phase="InspectDeepSegmentRoll" Detail="Min=5.00;Max=10.00;Picked=5.75"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:41 AM" Phase="StuckCycleBegin" Detail="Index=1;IsStuck=True;IdleBudgetMin=0.00;AbsElapsedMin=0.00;BudgetCap=60.00;SafetyCap=240.00;Helper=null;WooHooer=null;JoinType=0;PendingJoin=0;LineCount=0;WooHooeeResult=Accepted;Joined=False;HistoryCount=0;CanBeJoined=True;SegmentDuration=35.75;FeedbackFlags=0;PendingIx=null"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:46 AM" Phase="LoopDeepCallForHelpJoinQueued" Detail="Joiner=Marcos Birmingham;Source=LoopDeepCallForHelpJoinQueued;Inserted=True;Reason=InsertedNotYetValidated;Autonomous=True;Priority=UserDirected"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:49 AM" Phase="JoinTestRejected" Detail="Reason=JoinerWooHooMotiveBelowThreshold;Joiner=Marcos Birmingham;Target=Hugo Lombart;TargetMale=True;Autonomous=True;IncestDefinition=False;Context=EligibilityTest;QueuedAttemptNotGuaranteed=true"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:48 AM" Phase="JoinTestRejected" Detail="Reason=JoinerWooHooMotiveBelowThreshold;Joiner=Marcos Birmingham;Target=Hugo Lombart;TargetMale=True;Autonomous=True;IncestDefinition=False;Context=EligibilityTest;QueuedAttemptNotGuaranteed=true"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:48 AM" Phase="JoinTestRejected" Detail="Reason=IncestDefinitionForUnrelatedPair;Joiner=Marcos Birmingham;Target=Hugo Lombart;TargetMale=True;Autonomous=True;IncestDefinition=True;Context=EligibilityTest;QueuedAttemptNotGuaranteed=true"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:49 AM" Phase="LoopDeepPendingJoinLost" Detail="QueueDroppedPending;Reason=NotInQueue;Joiner=Marcos Birmingham;PendingType=WooHooJoinGeneric;Current=ChemistryLab_CreateDrug;Head=ChemistryLab_CreateDrug;Transition=null;HasCanceled=False;HasUserCanceled=False;HasCanceledByScript=False;HasRouteFailed=False;HasDefault=False;ContinueStuckLoop=true"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:49 AM" Phase="JoinTestRejected" Detail="Reason=JoinerWooHooMotiveBelowThreshold;Joiner=Marcos Birmingham;Target=Hugo Lombart;TargetMale=True;Autonomous=True;IncestDefinition=False;Context=EligibilityTest;QueuedAttemptNotGuaranteed=true"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:49 AM" Phase="JoinTestRejected" Detail="Reason=IncestDefinitionForUnrelatedPair;Joiner=Marcos Birmingham;Target=Hugo Lombart;TargetMale=True;Autonomous=True;IncestDefinition=True;Context=EligibilityTest;QueuedAttemptNotGuaranteed=true"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:51 AM" Phase="JoinTestRejected" Detail="Reason=IncestDefinitionForUnrelatedPair;Joiner=Marcos Birmingham;Target=Hugo Lombart;TargetMale=True;Autonomous=False;IncestDefinition=True;Context=EligibilityTest;QueuedAttemptNotGuaranteed=true"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:51 AM" Phase="JoinTestRejected" Detail="Reason=IncestDefinitionForUnrelatedPair;Joiner=Marcos Birmingham;Target=Hugo Lombart;TargetMale=True;Autonomous=False;IncestDefinition=True;Context=EligibilityTest;QueuedAttemptNotGuaranteed=true"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:51 AM" Phase="HelpRunBegin" Detail="Marcos Birmingham helps Hugo Lombart"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:51 AM" Phase="HelperInserted" Detail="Marcos Birmingham"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:56 AM" Phase="HelpRouteOkUnstuck" Detail="UnstuckAfterRoute"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 6:56 AM" Phase="UnstuckDirectCall" Detail="IsStuck=True;IdleBudgetMin=12.51;AbsElapsedMin=15.25;BudgetCap=60.00;SafetyCap=240.00;Helper=Marcos Birmingham;WooHooer=null;JoinType=0;PendingJoin=0;LineCount=0;WooHooeeResult=Accepted;Joined=False;HistoryCount=0;CanBeJoined=False;SegmentDuration=35.75;FeedbackFlags=5;PendingIx=null"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 7:00 AM" Phase="StuckExitUserCancel" Detail="IsStuck=False;IdleBudgetMin=12.51;AbsElapsedMin=0.00;BudgetCap=60.00;SafetyCap=240.00;Helper=Marcos Birmingham;WooHooer=null;JoinType=0;PendingJoin=0;LineCount=0;WooHooeeResult=Accepted;Joined=False;HistoryCount=0;CanBeJoined=False;SegmentDuration=35.75;FeedbackFlags=5;PendingIx=null"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 7:00 AM" Phase="UnstuckMarked" Detail="UserCancel"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 7:00 AM" Phase="StuckPhaseComplete" Detail="HistoryCount=0"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 7:03 AM" Phase="InspectRunSuccess" Detail="IsStuck=False;IdleBudgetMin=12.51;AbsElapsedMin=0.00;BudgetCap=60.00;SafetyCap=240.00;Helper=Marcos Birmingham;WooHooer=null;JoinType=0;PendingJoin=0;LineCount=0;WooHooeeResult=Accepted;Joined=False;HistoryCount=0;CanBeJoined=False;SegmentDuration=35.75;FeedbackFlags=5;PendingIx=null"> </Event> <Event GameTime="Tue. at 7:03 AM" Phase="SessionTraceEnd" Detail="Tue. at 7:03 AM"> </Event> </Session> </HoleInWallSessions> Btw when I tried your BETA, it seems the injection took longer time than previous stable version lol Edited September 27 by elixdude 1
BiterBit Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 7 hours ago, elixdude said: So I tried the beta and apparently it's still same (Also it's same on female Sim) Here's the logs: Btw when I tried your BETA, it seems the injection took longer time than previous stable version lol Hey! What do you mean that it's the same? That both male and female Sims are not able to make other Sims join spontaneaously? This is very strange because hole in the wall always worked normally and has never been touched before yesterday. In any case, I'll have a look at it. And: by injection you mean the initial "Injecting Kinky Interactions" one right after you load your save?
elixdude Posted September 27 Posted September 27 9 minutes ago, BiterBit said: Hey! What do you mean that it's the same? That both male and female Sims are not able to make other Sims join spontaneaously? This is very strange because hole in the wall always worked normally and has never been touched before yesterday. In any case, I'll have a look at it. And: by injection you mean the initial "Injecting Kinky Interactions" one right after you load your save? When either male or female sim stuck on the hole, the interaction suddenly cancelled and the Help interaction does nothing. Also yes the "Injecting Kinky Interactions". 1
BiterBit Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 (edited) 8 hours ago, elixdude said: So I tried the beta and apparently it's still same (Also it's same on female Sim) Here's the logs: Btw when I tried your BETA, it seems the injection took longer time than previous stable version lol I checked your log more carefully, and I've found this in your specific scenario: Phase="JoinTestRejected" Detail="Reason=JoinerWooHooMotiveBelowThreshold Meaning that your Sims (both male and female Sims) are not joining AFTER the interaction is queued, because to actually join and start woohoo, the hole is requesting at least a 0.5 WorkMotive for WooHooing. There are two possible fixes to this: 1) Deleting the threshold requested for WooHooing > Any Sim would join spontaneously this way, with the only limit being the cooldown. 2) Making sure that the interaction is NOT queued on Sims to then be canceled checking the threshold way before the interaction is actually started, maintaining the actual logic. I'm probably preferring the second one and implementing that, but other than that, it looks working fine. In your scenario, try using the Debug option setting everyone in the "Aroused" state and see if anything changes. It's normal for Sims not doing anything (despite it's a "bug" the instant deletion of the interaction) when they have no WorkMotive (so no WooHoo motive). I'll have a look at the injection issue as well! EDIT: I may add a toggle in Hole in the wall settings, inside Global Settings, to just make sure that a player can also make the mod ignore the work motive for joiners. I'll let you know Edited September 27 by BiterBit
elixdude Posted September 27 Posted September 27 (edited) 38 minutes ago, BiterBit said: I checked your log more carefully, and I've found this in your specific scenario: Phase="JoinTestRejected" Detail="Reason=JoinerWooHooMotiveBelowThreshold Meaning that your Sims (both male and female Sims) are not joining AFTER the interaction is queued, because to actually join and start woohoo, the hole is requesting at least a 0.5 WorkMotive for WooHooing. There are two possible fixes to this: 1) Deleting the threshold requested for WooHooing > Any Sim would join spontaneously this way, with the only limit being the cooldown. 2) Making sure that the interaction is NOT queued on Sims to then be canceled checking the threshold way before the interaction is actually started, maintaining the actual logic. I'm probably preferring the second one and implementing that, but other than that, it looks working fine. In your scenario, try using the Debug option setting everyone in the "Aroused" state and see if anything changes. It's normal for Sims not doing anything (despite it's a "bug" the instant deletion of the interaction) when they have no WorkMotive (so no WooHoo motive). I'll have a look at the injection issue as well! EDIT: I may add a toggle in Hole in the wall settings, inside Global Settings, to just make sure that a player can also make the mod ignore the work motive for joiners. I'll let you know How to delete the threshold again? Also with no free will and no interaction in queue at all, still not working as well (both also tested with Aroused and Horny state) Edited September 27 by elixdude
BiterBit Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 (edited) 11 minutes ago, elixdude said: How to delete the threshold again? Also with no free will and no interaction in queue at all, still not working as well (both also tested with Aroused and Horny state) The threshold cannot be deleted normally, for the hole in the wall, in 453 1.0.0. But you can in the newest BETA10 (454 1.0.0 with bumped up version) that you can find here. You can find a new option inside "Hole in the wall settings" named "Ignore WooHoo Motive For Joiners": once you enable it, the woohoo work motive being less than 0.5 should not prevent Sims from joining anymore. By the way, I also tested it in my save, and it seems working fine (both enabled/disabled) without any issue. This new version also includes new map tag toggles requested by @kreiste inside Miscellaneous, so map tag icons for brothel workers and individual whores can now be disabled. Let me know if it's any better, and in any case keep the logging enabled to share details if possible! I will also investigate the injecting taking that much time very soon and let you know. EDIT: 11 minutes ago, elixdude said: EDIT: I think I make this work by maxing the exhibitionism skill...? Typically, the hole in the wall requires several criteria to match a join actually working properly, exhibition being one of them. When I overhauled the entire hole in the wall mechanic, I indeed pointed out that the original criterias were too strict, to the point I didn't even get why they existed in the first place. This is the reason why, in the "Hole in the wall settings" inside "Global Settings", you can find several toggles to tune up your experience, like "Ignore Exhibition levels" and such. In your scenario, yes, I highly recommend ignoring every criteria through settings! Edited September 27 by BiterBit
elixdude Posted September 27 Posted September 27 4 minutes ago, BiterBit said: The threshold cannot be deleted normally, for the hole in the wall, in 453 1.0.0. But you can in the newest BETA10 (454 1.0.0 with bumped up version) that you can find here. You can find a new option inside "Hole in the wall settings" named "Ignore WooHoo Motive For Joiners": once you enable it, the woohoo work motive being less than 0.5 should not prevent Sims from joining anymore. By the way, I also tested it in my save, and it seems working fine (both enabled/disabled) without any issue. This new version also includes new map tag toggles requested by @kreiste inside Miscellaneous, so map tag icons for brothel workers and individual whores can now be disabled. Let me know if it's any better, and in any case keep the logging enabled to share details if possible! I will also investigate the injecting taking that much time very soon and let you know. Thank you for working the beta update, I think I made it work when I max the exhibionism skill... probably But I'll give this a try and will report you later! 1
BiterBit Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 (edited) 4 minutes ago, elixdude said: Thank you for working the beta update, I think I made it work when I max the exhibionism skill... probably But I'll give this a try and will report you later! Yeah, I also updated my comment with regards to Exhibitionism By the way, I also just found out an interesting regression related to the Injections, regarding selfies interactions I patched during BETAs for duplicates and script errors - the modifications make the injection scan multiple stuff at a time. I'll work on it and let you know Edited September 27 by BiterBit 1
elixdude Posted September 27 Posted September 27 2 minutes ago, BiterBit said: Yeah, I also updated my comment with regards to Exhibitionism By the way, I also just found out an interesting regression related to the Injections, regarding selfies interactions I patched during BETAs for duplicates and script errors - the modifications make the injection scan multiple stuff at a time. I'll work on it and let you know So I tried the last beta and that toggle fixed makes the scenario works properly, once again thank you for the update! Also glad you found the issue for the injection. It was pretty slow compared with 0.9.9 (And of course it's faster if you inject on world like Midnight Sun). 1
BiterBit Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 38 minutes ago, elixdude said: So I tried the last beta and that toggle fixed makes the scenario works properly, once again thank you for the update! Also glad you found the issue for the injection. It was pretty slow compared with 0.9.9 (And of course it's faster if you inject on world like Midnight Sun). I implemented two new caching systems for the interaction injection, so that duplicated checks and interaction injections are avoided, maintaining a stability baseline. Comparing it to 0.9.9 it looks like being even faster, because I didn't only apply the caching system to the selfies interaction, but to the whole object catalogue that is scanned and processed during that loading. Please have a try at the BETA11 here (always deleting scriptCache) and let me know if the injection issue is solved as well. 3
Gentlelovely Posted September 27 Posted September 27 @BiterBit Finally got my mods folder the way I want, so I'm gonna try ReFiner finally! I mostly want it for the polyamory function so I can replace Lizcandor Better Polyamory for something lighter, but I had some questions. I'm not sure if I asked them before though so I apologize if you already answered. Is there a way to maintain the relationship between just a set group? I have a throuple that I want to play, but I don't want them running around town flirting, kissing and screwing around with any and everybody, just within their threesome and that's it. Better Polyamory had an "add to relationship" feature that was vital, does ReFiner have that feature as well? And does the multi-relationship ever qualify for the "eternally faithful" buff? 1
elixdude Posted September 27 Posted September 27 (edited) 1 hour ago, BiterBit said: I implemented two new caching systems for the interaction injection, so that duplicated checks and interaction injections are avoided, maintaining a stability baseline. Comparing it to 0.9.9 it looks like being even faster, because I didn't only apply the caching system to the selfies interaction, but to the whole object catalogue that is scanned and processed during that loading. Please have a try at the BETA11 here (always deleting scriptCache) and let me know if the injection issue is solved as well. I'm... so ASTONISHED with how fast you made with the injection! Like holy moly, it's even faster than previous version! 🤯 Thank you for the update as always! Edited September 27 by elixdude 1
BiterBit Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 (edited) 3 hours ago, Gentlelovely said: @BiterBit Finally got my mods folder the way I want, so I'm gonna try ReFiner finally! I mostly want it for the polyamory function so I can replace Lizcandor Better Polyamory for something lighter, but I had some questions. I'm not sure if I asked them before though so I apologize if you already answered. Is there a way to maintain the relationship between just a set group? I have a throuple that I want to play, but I don't want them running around town flirting, kissing and screwing around with any and everybody, just within their threesome and that's it. Better Polyamory had an "add to relationship" feature that was vital, does ReFiner have that feature as well? And does the multi-relationship ever qualify for the "eternally faithful" buff? Hey Gentlelovely! At the moment, ReFiner doesn't have a proper "add to relationship" thing for couples or trouples. Reason being that what it mainly does, is preventing the whole world from knowing or being jealous of your other relationships between Sims. Jealousy in S3 is built upon many different layers (multiple base game logics, visibility and "pulse" radius, generations EP with reputations and late night EP with scandals) and what "Open Relationships" toggle does is annihilating the whole system. This practically means that, while you can "destroy" jealousy with that toggle, you don't automatically influence Sims autonomy, that should remain the same. It means that a Sim that is "aware" of being in a relationship (with one or multiple Sims), typically will not flirt on its own and will rather reject other Sims advances, unless it is in its personality, because ReFiner doesn't modify that aspect of the game. Best result may come directly from testing out the mod yourself. I hope it can suite your case EDIT: Considering the "ethernally faithful" is typically maintained if visibility and cheatings are not triggered/counted in a couple of 2 Sims, yes, it can still be achieved and used as a moodlet and I correctly have it in my trouple in one of my saves Edited September 27 by BiterBit 1
Gentlelovely Posted Monday at 04:01 AM Posted Monday at 04:01 AM (edited) I see! Okay, that's good they won't just go crazy and try to date the whole world. I'll test it thoroughly once I get home. Just to clarify though. The whole system is destroyed for just those in a multi-relationship or the entire game including regular couples? Sooooo, happy that eternally faithful works even with a multi-relationship! So mad I don't get home until tomorrow, I am dyingggg to test out Refiner now 😭 Thank you for answering my questions I can't wait to try Refiner out! It's been on my radar for a while! Edited Monday at 04:14 AM by Gentlelovely 1
Clydie Posted Monday at 07:46 AM Posted Monday at 07:46 AM 22 hours ago, BiterBit said: Please have a try at the BETA11 here (always deleting scriptCache) and let me know if the injection issue is solved as well. Beta11 works fine for me an the injection is returned to be fast again. Thank you very much, great work as always ! 1
kreiste Posted Monday at 08:53 AM Posted Monday at 08:53 AM On 9/26/2026 at 9:06 PM, BiterBit said: Hey kreiste! The map tag/radar "thinghy" you see for your workers during brothel activity cannot be disabled, at least as of now. I think it could be a nice add in a potential 454 future version, adding a new toggle for the brothel settings. I'll let you know eventually! Thank you for your response I should let you know that currently my household are not running any kind of brothel business. It appears that these whores are automatically assigned during night time and they are commonly spawn at bars/lounges soliciting (sometimes getting arrested by police). I look forward to the next update then. Also, is there a settings that akin to WickedWhims' "Always Accept" behavior (aka initiate sex, ignoring relationship/arousal/etc) ?
BiterBit Posted Monday at 11:20 AM Author Posted Monday at 11:20 AM 2 hours ago, kreiste said: Thank you for your response I should let you know that currently my household are not running any kind of brothel business. It appears that these whores are automatically assigned during night time and they are commonly spawn at bars/lounges soliciting (sometimes getting arrested by police). I look forward to the next update then. Also, is there a settings that akin to WickedWhims' "Always Accept" behavior (aka initiate sex, ignoring relationship/arousal/etc) ? Hey! Actually, in the latest BETAs I published in comments, for version 454, I already implemented a new section in Miscellaneous to disable map tags In any case, yes: if you go to Miscellaneous and enable Debug Options, once you click on a Sim you can find "Always Accept: OFF" you can turn ON. After that, every acceptance logic is always gonna go positive
BiterBit Posted Monday at 11:24 AM Author Posted Monday at 11:24 AM 7 hours ago, Gentlelovely said: I see! Okay, that's good they won't just go crazy and try to date the whole world. I'll test it thoroughly once I get home. Just to clarify though. The whole system is destroyed for just those in a multi-relationship or the entire game including regular couples? Sooooo, happy that eternally faithful works even with a multi-relationship! So mad I don't get home until tomorrow, I am dyingggg to test out Refiner now 😭 Thank you for answering my questions I can't wait to try Refiner out! It's been on my radar for a while! You're welcome And by the way, considering that global tunable parameters (and EA DLLs) typically works globally, they are applied to every Sim in your world. Things like pulse radius, scandals, jealousy cells visibiliy and levels are global in TS3. This is the reason why you can actually tune up your experience, both with the "global" Open Relationship toggle in ReLover and both with, eventually, the "Fix No Jealousy and Above Reproach" toggle you can find in the same menu, if you want a "per-Sim" or "per-couple" experience 2
Gentlelovely Posted Tuesday at 05:15 AM Posted Tuesday at 05:15 AM 17 hours ago, BiterBit said: You're welcome And by the way, considering that global tunable parameters (and EA DLLs) typically works globally, they are applied to every Sim in your world. Things like pulse radius, scandals, jealousy cells visibiliy and levels are global in TS3. This is the reason why you can actually tune up your experience, both with the "global" Open Relationship toggle in ReLover and both with, eventually, the "Fix No Jealousy and Above Reproach" toggle you can find in the same menu, if you want a "per-Sim" or "per-couple" experience Understood! Thank you so much, for the mod and patiently explaining! I'm so excited for this! These are the features I've been dreaming of for yearssss. One of my favorite sims can finally marry his boyfriend and his girlfriend <3333 First thing I'm dying to see is if sims can have a proper full scale wedding with both partners at the same time or if you have to do it one at a time. I'm assuming one at a time, which is fine, I love throwing weddings in the sims Man, you are a freaking ASSET to the Sims 3 community. Between KW and Refiner, I am in awe of your skill, creativity and friendliness. Much love sir 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️you're making this little lady very very happy! ❤️🥳 1
BiterBit Posted Tuesday at 01:16 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 01:16 PM 7 hours ago, Gentlelovely said: Understood! Thank you so much, for the mod and patiently explaining! I'm so excited for this! These are the features I've been dreaming of for yearssss. One of my favorite sims can finally marry his boyfriend and his girlfriend <3333 First thing I'm dying to see is if sims can have a proper full scale wedding with both partners at the same time or if you have to do it one at a time. I'm assuming one at a time, which is fine, I love throwing weddings in the sims Man, you are a freaking ASSET to the Sims 3 community. Between KW and Refiner, I am in awe of your skill, creativity and friendliness. Much love sir 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️you're making this little lady very very happy! ❤️🥳 You're welcome! ❤️ I'm so happy when I can make something for the community that is also appreciated that much I made everything I could with a lot of love! In relation to weddings, you can typically start one session per couple, but you may try experimenting yourself, starting things from two separate Sims and couples and see what happens At this point by the way, build 454 is probably almost ready to be published. In its release files, the Settings Explorer (HTML) will also be present, and it kinda feels like an actual journey "completed" since my first build in March! Thank you as always for your appreciation!!
BiterBit Posted Tuesday at 01:25 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 01:25 PM (edited) On 9/26/2026 at 9:39 PM, Dustercoat0321 said: This bug is unrelated to KW. I am bringing it up because I was wondering if it might be something that could be fixed on the Refiner side. If I place a bookshelf or toy box on a lot and then use Save Copy to Library, the contents inside are duplicated by one copy each time. For example, if I place a new bookshelf or toy box, use Save Copy to Library, and then place that lot back into the world, the contents of the bookshelf or toy box will appear twice. If I use Save Copy to Library once again, the same books or items will then appear three times each. Because of this, whenever I edit a lot, I currently have to delete and replace the bookshelves and toy boxes with newly placed ones every time to avoid the duplicated contents. Would it be possible to fix this issue? Hey Duster! I didn't forget about this, but didn't find proper time to get back to you yet. I had a look at vanilla code for The Sims 3 in relation to this issue, and it appears that the code for ToyBox actually adds 4 more toys to the ones you imported. It means that if you originally had 4 toys in your toybox, once you import the lot you may find them being 8, and if you had 8, you may find yourself with 12. EA's code doesn't exactly "copy" the content, but adds 4 random toys that may appears as duplicates depending on which toys you did have. A similar thing may happen with the library, where the code asks for imported books first, and then calls a function named "AddBooksIfNeeded()" that may not be well-programmed, generating the same issue. A fix for this could be made through any mod, but I'm unsure about adding it to ReFiner right now considering it's very marginal and would require me to publish a new version on MTS and translating the new toggle in every language. I'll have a look at it eventually - I could possibly create a separate package for you to test out when I find some time EDIT: I've also found out that a simple scripting could not be enough to solve this issue, even if an attempt could be tried. You would need to find a specific point in time and in code to hook a feature that "stops" or edits the import process, or eventually completely overrides the "ImportContent()" feature for both entities. You'll also need to prevent deleting two same copies (intentional) of same books. It's doable - but would need a strict design! Edited Tuesday at 01:32 PM by BiterBit 1
BiterBit Posted yesterday at 07:17 PM Author Posted yesterday at 07:17 PM (edited) Hello everyone! For anyone's happiness (I hope), I'm proud and happy to publicly share build 454 1.0.0, already available for download in the main file page. Build 454 1.0.0 What's new? A lot of stuff, even if not in the same amount as the previous builds, but still! Here's everything I could quickly summarize. ----------------------------------- A) Main new features and improvements 1. Map Tag Settings - A new submenu under Miscellaneous brings KW's map tag controls together. You can now show or hide brothel prostitute and street prostitute tags independently! The existing "Loves Sex Fertility Radar" option is now in "Miscellaneous > Map Tag Settings", instead of the Pregnancy menu! 2. Hole in the Wall - Male Sims in the wall are no longer automatically excluded by the join interaction like they used to be. - A new "Hole in the Wall" option has been added in "Global Settings > Hole In Wall Settings" named "Ignore WooHoo Motive for Joiners": lets automatic joiners participate regardless of their WooHoo motive! 3. Brothel Manager - Brothel shift notification buttons: for controllable household employees, shift notifications now offer a button to travel to the assigned brothel or return home when possible! Clicking the button queues a normal, cancellable travel interaction! B) Loading and diagnostics - Heavily optimized the "Injecting Kinky Interactions" loading step to reduce repeated animation compatibility checks across objects of the same type! - Expanded optional "loading times" and "Hole in the Wall" diagnostics to make reported problems easier to investigate (if eventually) C) Gameplay fixes - WooHoo Skill journal: fixed a case where the "Cherry popper" count and virginity notification could be missed after a WooHoo sequence containing multiple types of activity - Kinky Traits: reaching the active trait limit no longer causes the same replacement prompt to reappear every time an already-earned trait is triggered again - Sperm lifetime: the configured duration in settings now applies everytime, even when the menstrual cycle override is disabled. The default has been increased from 10 to 15 Sim hours - Brothel autonomy: fixed repeated autonomous "Start Whoring" attempts from employees who were scheduled to work but were still at home or away from their assigned brothel - Solo Selfie: the object menu option in pie menu, now appears only on objects with a supported solo photo animation. When the Sim cannot use an available photo animation, the option is disabled with an appropriate explanation, including missing accessory requirements - All-in-One Bathroom: using the Island Paradise bathroom now removes KW's surface-cleanup and creampie moodlets in the same way as regular bathing or showering - Male horse appearance: fixed the saddle-pad texture that could remain visible after removing a saddle, by directly editing the resource inside the ONIKI_Accessories package D) Stability and settings fixes - Modeling career: added recovery for stale or invalid career opportunities that could cause repeated Sim resets after loading a save - Consensual spanking: fixed a crash that could occur after acceptance when using some translations, particularly those with non-Latin text like Chinese or Russian - Interactions Tuning: imported overrides now take effect immediately when settings are applied. Overrides from one save no longer carry over into another save loaded through the main menu during the same game session D) Kinky World Settings Explorer As anticipated in my previous updates, a mod Settings Explorer is now officially included in the main ZIP file (inside a folder) as an HTML file you can open wherever you want, and offline! It brings a cool menu where english explanations are provided for any in-game toggle, even translated via STBL in any language!! After selecting a specific toggle, you can click the question mark to read the related explanation! -------------------------- This is not a "huge" update, but even for just some of the fixes, including the injection times, or the new content like the KW Settings Explorer, I really felt like sharing this Please, always mind the fact that: - While updating you always need to delete scriptCache.package! - Only one version of the mod (MULTI or FULL-EN) has to be copied in your Packages folder! - Source Code and KW Settings Explorer, not being inside the main mod folder, can be deleted when you want - Changelog is now included in the main ZIP file! - ONIKI_Videos.package (you need to see Kinky channels on TV) is not directly included, both because of file dimensions and both because I've found them as external resources linked in the main post and thread that I didn't originally find in the build As always, I hope you can all enjoy! EDIT: If any of you gets spammed with notifications about my updates to the main post, I'm really sorry!! 😂 I'm just revisiting it to make it more up to date and easier to understand! Edited 22 hours ago by BiterBit 7
kreiste Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago Woohoo~ thank you so much for the new update! You rock! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now