Jump to content

Oniki's Kinky World Build 454 v1.0.0 - LoversLab Edition [BiterBit's QoL]


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/8/2026 at 7:08 AM, Dustercoat0321 said:

image.png.7831e31074e9fa862a790b75bd3a9613.png

 

image.png.2cf3c17a76e3809dd38100f903536f15.png

 

image.png.8be54cd8ab6f175c3336b38c4ae30c4b.png

 

This is a very old bug. I believe there is an issue related to saddles on male horses.

When the saddle is removed, a strange pad remains on the horse. Since the exact same pad remains on every male horse, it definitely seems to be a bug, and I suspect it may be related to the genital system. Female horses work normally.

If I edit a horse as female in CAS and then switch it to male before creating it, the saddle can be removed normally in-game. However, if I create a male horse while it is already male in the CAS library, the bug occurs in-game.

Since I do not use the Zoolover feature anyway, I currently work around the issue by opening ONIKI_Accessories.package, going to the Horse Penis entry, and changing ClothingCategory > Racing = False Jumping = False Bridle = False. With that change, saddle removal works normally, although the horse penis is no longer visible.

This workaround is fine for me for now, but I would appreciate it if you could take a look at the issue whenever you have some time.

 

 

Hi Duster.

 

Yes, this looks like a bug, but more like a "deeper" bug than just code.

 

As you saw by yourself, changing the PenisHorse accessory to false, avoids that the penis is applied to male horses, and does the same thing than setting this value to false in Settings:

 

image.png.bfe565eb70544bacbb6a67a760188bab.png

 

What causes this, looks being a bug or a mistake into how the resource for the saddle accessory was made via meshes and textures.

 

The XML preset for said resource, points to the accessory's custom textures (therefore the penis), while the TXTC assets linked to the same CASP use other images and blue/beige colors, compatible with the pad in your photos:

 

image.png.5f7b29a6ef8ba54c84bd0a5a778e1a05.png   image.png.7d71e136dc49f62ce436b54958bdf281.png

 

I'll dig into this a bit more - I think there might be a patch to be made directly to resources in the package rather than in code.

 

I'll eventually update you.

Posted
23 hours ago, BiterBit said:

 

Hi ptsd!

 

Last time we talked about this I was pointing out that there are about 250 (if not more) naked broadcaster lines differentiated by very little stuff like attracted1, attracted2, attracted3, bra_attracted1, 2, etc.

 

Who originally designed this system made it so players could have more variants to encounter in game, but never translated them into actual STBL strings, so they appear raw.

 

What I did last time was transform some of them into STBLs but not the entirety of them, because not every single one of those variants can spawn and also it's a massive work.

 

There are several ways to "fix" this, like:

 

- Preventing the mod from using raw broadcaster lines (it won't prompt any notification)

 

- Adjusting code to only use variant 1 for every category (like generic attracted, neutral, not attracted, applied also to penis, boobs, bra, panties, exhibition etc.) that are already present in STBLS

 

- Eventually generating every variant into STBLs with an automated tool. If this was made, the new STBLs should be invented/prompted, then checked one by one, and then also translated into about 23 languages.

 

You may understand why that still happens 🤣 It's kinda about a design choice I never made upon this, considering some of those lines have a rare chance of spawning.

 

I may have a further look into that in the future

Oh sorry I didn't know that! I really thought you had fixed it, that's why I said it in the first place!

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, BiterBit said:

 

Hi wubby and welcome back!

 

Theoretically, Jealousy should work fine. Since recent builds, the menu has been re-overhauled like this:

 

image.png.572320a3b2b4ba9fb68c2e6b21cf7d11.png

 

So, inside Global Settings, you can find a new whole "Jealousy & Cheating" menu. Explanations can also be found in the recent HTML with the KW Settings Explorer:

 

Kinky World Settings Explorer 2.2 - HTML Only.zip 1.23 MB · 0 downloads

 

In any case, ensure that you are having proper Jealousy Levels (like "High") and optionally, also that "Treat Infidelity As Cheating (Score Logic)" and "Write Infidelity In Journal" are set to True/Enabled, even if the main setting is the Jealousy Level, that by default in new saves it's set to High as well.

 

With that said, checking code (NakedBroadcaster.cs), KW seems allowing partner reactions only if the partner's current interaction is "null", meaning that a spouse who is eating, watching TV, conversing, or engaging in another interaction may therefore not react, even if nearby. This is already like that since many builds (prior to mines).

 

Additionally, it looks like:


- The witness must be within range of the broadcaster, usually 15 units, and be in the same room indoors;
- A sleeping Sim is excluded;
- With a relationship with the partner (LTR) ≤ −50, KW returns "DontCare".
- The KW Cuckold trait can produce a positive reaction;

 

Also, for a complete overview, KW also calls EA code to start Jealousy (SocialComponent.OnIWasCheatedOn), meaning that if you have "No Jealousy" trait or any other mod that modifies EA's Jealousy (like also ReFiner does), you may as well expect some "null" reactions.

 

I hope this helps

 Well my sims was having sex with the neighbours  wife  and her husband was just standing there cheering lol

 

also is there a way to stop KWErrorLog_Export apearing in the mydocuments sims 3 folder ?

Edited by wubby901
Posted
On 9/8/2026 at 7:08 AM, Dustercoat0321 said:

When the saddle is removed, a strange pad remains on the horse. Since the exact same pad remains on every male horse, it definitely seems to be a bug, and I suspect it may be related to the genital system. Female horses work normally.

 

19 hours ago, BiterBit said:

I think there might be a patch to be made directly to resources in the package rather than in code.

 

And that was effectively done, @Dustercoat0321.

 

You found a bug that I think was there since I don't know how many years. The HorsePenis is listed as a horse accessory, and was originally duplicated from the PetSaddle CASP from EA, meaning that the textures related to the "base pad" were also copied within the accessory.

 

This was causing the bug I mentioned.

 

I think I solved it aligning TXTC resources with only the one provided by the custom accessory instead of relying on the default EA pad.

 

I tested it in game and seems to work properly. You can find the updated package here:

 

ONIKI_Accessories.package

 

And, in any case, the new BETA8 here containing this file, here.

 

Code hasn't changed from BETA7.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, wubby901 said:

 Well my sims was having sex with the neighbours  wife  and her husband was just standing there cheering lol

 

also is there a way to stop KWErrorLog_Export apearing in the mydocuments sims 3 folder ?

 

Yeah I think that in the meaning of KW sex/woohoo, that's how is probably coded right now :( It's not a full EA jealousy that has like 4-5 different triggers (so hard that modders had to patch EA's code for removing jealousy), but it could be adjusted in KW though.

 

I'll have a look at it if I can.

 

Every logging feature by the way can be disabled in Miscellaneous > Logging features, and I also recommend disabling the Global Buffer toggle for performances in game.

Edited by BiterBit
Posted
13 hours ago, BiterBit said:

 

 

And that was effectively done, @Dustercoat0321.

 

You found a bug that I think was there since I don't know how many years. The HorsePenis is listed as a horse accessory, and was originally duplicated from the PetSaddle CASP from EA, meaning that the textures related to the "base pad" were also copied within the accessory.

 

This was causing the bug I mentioned.

 

I think I solved it aligning TXTC resources with only the one provided by the custom accessory instead of relying on the default EA pad.

 

I tested it in game and seems to work properly. You can find the updated package here:

 

ONIKI_Accessories.package 413.53 kB · 1 download

 

And, in any case, the new BETA8 here containing this file, here.

 

Code hasn't changed from BETA7.

Thank you as always.

I confirmed that the saddle is now working properly.

It is great to see this old bug fixed.

 

I have one question. Currently, Sperm Level decreases by 0.1 every hour, and I was wondering whether this could have any negative impact on TPS/performance.

If it does have an impact, since there is already a Sperm Lifetime, would it perhaps be better for the Sperm Level to simply remain at the same value and then disappear once the Sperm Lifetime expires?

I am just asking because I was curious whether that might be a more efficient approach.

Posted

wow, haven't checked on this mod in a little while and its improved massively! good work to all involved!

 

now just need to wait and see if anyone will make a chastity mod, to go with the dominant and submissive systems

Posted

Hiya, so I've just finished reading about the mod and all of the updates and improvements that you've made. Great work! But unfortunately I haven't seen anything about improving the porn actor career or selfie model (camgirl) or escort career unless I missed it, in which case my apologies. In case I didn't miss it, do you have any plans to improve any of those in future? 

Posted (edited)

Glad to see this mod is still being continued.

I just had a question that I can't seem to find even after searching : How do you turn off the whores map tag? 

Edited by kreiste
Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 9:30 AM, kreiste said:

Glad to see this mod is still being continued.

I just had a question that I can't seem to find even after searching : How do you turn off the whores map tag? 

 

Hi kreiste.

 

What do you mean for whores map tag?

 

If you mean the tag that's indicating currently working whores in your brothel, if I'm not wrong, there's no way to disable it - it just reminds you where your household Sims are actually working as whores.

 

If you meant the map tag that functions as a "radar" for fertile Sims (not whores), you can disable that "radar" feature for the "Loves Sex" Kinky Trait inside the Pregnancy Menu:

 

image.png.a23ac5225c78a42180b767286d85b25e.png

 

I hope this helps.

Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 4:30 AM, poplolly1997 said:

Hiya, so I've just finished reading about the mod and all of the updates and improvements that you've made. Great work! But unfortunately I haven't seen anything about improving the porn actor career or selfie model (camgirl) or escort career unless I missed it, in which case my apologies. In case I didn't miss it, do you have any plans to improve any of those in future? 

 

Hi poplolly.

 

To be honest, editing this mod since March, I had to focus on so many bugs and new features (and several requests you can look at in the main post and thread comments) that porn actor career or selfie model career never actually popped out, so we could say that I didn't really focus on that, possibly because it's also some kind of a niche feature.

 

But being a niche feature doesn't mean it has to be "poor" or abandoned.

 

I would gladly have a look at that in the future, but as of now, I pretty much stopped a little improving whole new features, because it takes a lot of time, both for coding/designing them, and both (especially) to test them and ensure everything works as expected for everyone.

 

In latest BETA builds for 1.0.0 version I mainly focused on little patches.

 

I guess I can have a look at it in the future, especially once I get back home from some holidays, after September.

 

If you have any suggestions or recommendations about how improving those systems/careers, feel free to share them.

Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 9:45 PM, BiterBit said:

 

Hi again toragor.

 

Yes, there should be something like that already, that might suit your case.

 

Some of this may depend from this option in Global Settings > General Gameplay Settings > "Interrupt NPC interactions when needed": 

 

image.png.02b4cefd05a752b424e9a3b0abf7a208.png

 

Meaning that sometimes household interactions (including tease, seduce, etc.) may interrupt other Sims actions when this toggle is enabled. It was born for the opposite necessity: when Sims are doing stuff (like watching TV or working out) and you didn't want your Sims to wait an endless amount of time standing still, this toggle could have canceled other Sims stuff. I don't remember if it comes default OFF or ON, but you may try to disable it if it's ON in your save, and see how it goes.

 

The other option I would recommend would be to turn off completely the Tease and Seduce autonomous interaction via "Interactions Tuning":

 

image.png.412b92e227297d6bfe22568b521305a1.png

 

You'll have a full list of interactions introduced by KW and once you click 'em, you're able to disable the autonomous use of those.

 

It will probably impact NPCs as well, but at least you won't have those interactions canceled.

 

So far these two are the only things actually available to quickly fix the issue.

 

Let me know if this helps enough.

Hi BiterBit.  Unfortunately that "interrupt NPC interaction" is not helping.
This feature was already off, and from the description this seem to be between active household members and NPCs.
My interruption issue is between active household members.
Passive kinky autonomy of active household member is interrupting player ordered tasks of other active household member.
And this can go across the whole lot. Like someone in the basement is canceling someone's task in the third floor for tease, seduce or ask for segs.
However I have seen cases where it gets in a waiting line without canceling the current task, so it's not consistent. Maybe you have an idea

Posted

Somewhat new to this so this might be a stupid questiong... Am i able to use NRAAS mods with this? Also are all the animation files listed only work for Kw or do they work for Passion as well?

Posted
On 9/13/2026 at 9:34 AM, BiterBit said:

 

Hi poplolly.

 

To be honest, editing this mod since March, I had to focus on so many bugs and new features (and several requests you can look at in the main post and thread comments) that porn actor career or selfie model career never actually popped out, so we could say that I didn't really focus on that, possibly because it's also some kind of a niche feature.

 

But being a niche feature doesn't mean it has to be "poor" or abandoned.

 

I would gladly have a look at that in the future, but as of now, I pretty much stopped a little improving whole new features, because it takes a lot of time, both for coding/designing them, and both (especially) to test them and ensure everything works as expected for everyone.

 

In latest BETA builds for 1.0.0 version I mainly focused on little patches.

 

I guess I can have a look at it in the future, especially once I get back home from some holidays, after September.

 

If you have any suggestions or recommendations about how improving those systems/careers, feel free to share them.

Thank you for getting back to me. I shall private message you my ideas if that's okay? 

Posted

Estou duvida está tentando baixar versão mais atual mas não achei o link para baixar.

I'm trying to download the latest version, but I couldn't find the download link.

Posted
On 9/13/2026 at 3:28 PM, BiterBit said:

 

Hi kreiste.

 

What do you mean for whores map tag?

 

If you mean the tag that's indicating currently working whores in your brothel, if I'm not wrong, there's no way to disable it - it just reminds you where your household Sims are actually working as whores.

 

If you meant the map tag that functions as a "radar" for fertile Sims (not whores), you can disable that "radar" feature for the "Loves Sex" Kinky Trait inside the Pregnancy Menu:

 

image.png.a23ac5225c78a42180b767286d85b25e.png

 

I hope this helps.

 

No, not that one. Here's an image attached. As you see, the tags for the whores on the job is visible despite my sims being very far away from where they are. Is this something I can turn off?

DCZbA57.png

Posted (edited)

Hi there, first and foremost, really good work you are doing here! It certainly has been smoother than other version I have tried.

 

I also wanted to ask, do you think male pregnancy would be possible using this mod? I know it is not an option at the time, and I admit I don't know much about modding/programming, but I was wondering if maybe a token or trait from the kinky traits could be used so the mod thinks a male with the trait/token has a womb, and starts the pregnancy.

 

Sorry if this ia dumb question, I figured it would not hurt to ask.

Edited by Charlie_16
Wrong sentence
Posted (edited)

Hello @BiterBit, so I tried the hole in the wall but it seems no one can join the interaction... Like the interaction suddenly gone.

 

Here's the hole in the wall logging:

 

Quote

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<HoleInWallSessions DumpFormatVersion="1" KWBuild="453">
  <Header>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.9.9 (453)</Header>
  <Session SessionId="1" WallObjectId="8379229628605410528" ActorObjectId="18137404121144360656" ActorName="Hugo Lombart" LotId="1185010035443634320" Autonomous="False" Priority="UserDirected" Ended="True">
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:22 PM" Phase="SessionBegin" Detail="Wall=8379229628605410528;Lot=1185010035443634320">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:22 PM" Phase="StateMachineAcquired" Detail="HoleInWall">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:24 PM" Phase="InspectTimedPhase" Detail="Minutes=10.0">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:35 PM" Phase="InspectTimedPhaseEnd" Detail="Completed=True">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:35 PM" Phase="InspectDeeperChoice" Detail="YesOrUnselectable">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:35 PM" Phase="InspectDeepStuckRoll" Detail="IsStuck=True;AlwaysStuckSetting=True">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:40 PM" Phase="InspectDeepSegmentRoll" Detail="Min=5.00;Max=10.00;Picked=5.08">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:40 PM" Phase="StuckCycleBegin" Detail="Index=1;IsStuck=True;IdleBudgetMin=0.00;AbsElapsedMin=0.00;BudgetCap=60.00;SafetyCap=240.00;Helper=null;WooHooer=null;JoinType=0;PendingJoin=0;LineCount=0;WooHooeeResult=Accepted;Joined=False;HistoryCount=0;CanBeJoined=True;SegmentDuration=35.08;FeedbackFlags=0;PendingIx=null">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:45 PM" Phase="LoopDeepCallForHelpJoinQueued" Detail="Marcos Birmingham">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:46 PM" Phase="LoopDeepPendingJoinLost" Detail="QueueDroppedPending;Reason=NotInQueue;Joiner=Marcos Birmingham;PendingType=WooHooJoinGeneric;Current=null;Head=null;Transition=null;HasCanceled=False;HasUserCanceled=False;HasCanceledByScript=False;HasRouteFailed=False;HasDefault=False;ContinueStuckLoop=true">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:48 PM" Phase="HelpRunBegin" Detail="Marcos Birmingham helps Hugo Lombart">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:48 PM" Phase="HelperInserted" Detail="Marcos Birmingham">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:50 PM" Phase="HelpRouteOkUnstuck" Detail="UnstuckAfterRoute">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:50 PM" Phase="UnstuckDirectCall" Detail="IsStuck=True;IdleBudgetMin=8.29;AbsElapsedMin=10.05;BudgetCap=60.00;SafetyCap=240.00;Helper=Marcos Birmingham;WooHooer=null;JoinType=0;PendingJoin=0;LineCount=0;WooHooeeResult=Accepted;Joined=False;HistoryCount=0;CanBeJoined=False;SegmentDuration=35.08;FeedbackFlags=5;PendingIx=null">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:54 PM" Phase="StuckExitUserCancel" Detail="IsStuck=False;IdleBudgetMin=8.29;AbsElapsedMin=0.00;BudgetCap=60.00;SafetyCap=240.00;Helper=Marcos Birmingham;WooHooer=null;JoinType=0;PendingJoin=0;LineCount=0;WooHooeeResult=Accepted;Joined=False;HistoryCount=0;CanBeJoined=False;SegmentDuration=35.08;FeedbackFlags=5;PendingIx=null">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:54 PM" Phase="UnstuckMarked" Detail="UserCancel">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:54 PM" Phase="StuckPhaseComplete" Detail="HistoryCount=0">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:57 PM" Phase="InspectRunSuccess" Detail="IsStuck=False;IdleBudgetMin=8.29;AbsElapsedMin=0.00;BudgetCap=60.00;SafetyCap=240.00;Helper=Marcos Birmingham;WooHooer=null;JoinType=0;PendingJoin=0;LineCount=0;WooHooeeResult=Accepted;Joined=False;HistoryCount=0;CanBeJoined=False;SegmentDuration=35.08;FeedbackFlags=5;PendingIx=null">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Mon. at 11:57 PM" Phase="SessionTraceEnd" Detail="Mon. at 11:57 PM">
    </Event>
  </Session>
  <Session SessionId="2" WallObjectId="8379229628605410528" ActorObjectId="18137404121144360656" ActorName="Hugo Lombart" LotId="1185010035443634320" Autonomous="False" Priority="UserDirected" Ended="True">
    <Event GameTime="Tue. at 12:07 AM" Phase="SessionBegin" Detail="Wall=8379229628605410528;Lot=1185010035443634320">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Tue. at 12:07 AM" Phase="StateMachineAcquired" Detail="HoleInWall">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Tue. at 12:10 AM" Phase="InspectTimedPhase" Detail="Minutes=10.0">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Tue. at 12:21 AM" Phase="InspectTimedPhaseEnd" Detail="Completed=True">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Tue. at 12:20 AM" Phase="InspectDeeperChoice" Detail="YesOrUnselectable">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Tue. at 12:20 AM" Phase="InspectDeepStuckRoll" Detail="IsStuck=True;AlwaysStuckSetting=True">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Tue. at 12:27 AM" Phase="InspectDeepSegmentRoll" Detail="Min=5.00;Max=10.00;Picked=5.12">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Tue. at 12:27 AM" Phase="StuckCycleBegin" Detail="Index=1;IsStuck=True;IdleBudgetMin=0.00;AbsElapsedMin=0.00;BudgetCap=60.00;SafetyCap=240.00;Helper=null;WooHooer=null;JoinType=0;PendingJoin=0;LineCount=0;WooHooeeResult=Accepted;Joined=False;HistoryCount=0;CanBeJoined=True;SegmentDuration=35.12;FeedbackFlags=0;PendingIx=null">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Tue. at 12:32 AM" Phase="LoopDeepCallForHelpJoinQueued" Detail="Marcos Birmingham">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Tue. at 12:33 AM" Phase="LoopDeepPendingJoinLost" Detail="QueueDroppedPending;Reason=NotInQueue;Joiner=Marcos Birmingham;PendingType=WooHooJoinGeneric;Current=null;Head=null;Transition=null;HasCanceled=False;HasUserCanceled=False;HasCanceledByScript=False;HasRouteFailed=False;HasDefault=False;ContinueStuckLoop=true">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Tue. at 12:49 AM" Phase="HelpRunBegin" Detail="Marcos Birmingham helps Hugo Lombart">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Tue. at 12:49 AM" Phase="HelperInserted" Detail="Marcos Birmingham">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Tue. at 12:52 AM" Phase="HelpRouteOkUnstuck" Detail="UnstuckAfterRoute">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Tue. at 12:52 AM" Phase="UnstuckDirectCall" Detail="IsStuck=True;IdleBudgetMin=23.17;AbsElapsedMin=25.12;BudgetCap=60.00;SafetyCap=240.00;Helper=Marcos Birmingham;WooHooer=null;JoinType=0;PendingJoin=0;LineCount=0;WooHooeeResult=Accepted;Joined=False;HistoryCount=0;CanBeJoined=False;SegmentDuration=35.12;FeedbackFlags=5;PendingIx=null">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Tue. at 12:54 AM" Phase="RunException" Detail="Exception of type Sims3.SimIFace.ResetException was thrown.">
    </Event>
    <Event GameTime="Tue. at 12:54 AM" Phase="SessionTraceEnd" Detail="Tue. at 12:54 AM">
    </Event>
  </Session>
</HoleInWallSessions>

 

 

Edited by elixdude
Posted (edited)

Grabbing the chance to reply to some of you directly in one post! Sorry if it's a little confusing, eventually :D

 

On 9/13/2026 at 8:23 PM, toragor said:

Hi BiterBit.  Unfortunately that "interrupt NPC interaction" is not helping.
This feature was already off, and from the description this seem to be between active household members and NPCs.
My interruption issue is between active household members.
Passive kinky autonomy of active household member is interrupting player ordered tasks of other active household member.
And this can go across the whole lot. Like someone in the basement is canceling someone's task in the third floor for tease, seduce or ask for segs.
However I have seen cases where it gets in a waiting line without canceling the current task, so it's not consistent. Maybe you have an idea

 

Hi Toragor.

 

I'm sorry you couldn't solve the main issue. Interactions priority could definitely be reviewed, but as of now I would recommend just disabling the autonomous interaction via the "Interactions Tuning" inside Miscellaneous - just because I think I won't be editing that part of the code very soon, being time-expensive.

 

I may have a look at it once I start back!

 

On 9/14/2026 at 10:03 AM, sicknumm said:

Somewhat new to this so this might be a stupid questiong... Am i able to use NRAAS mods with this? Also are all the animation files listed only work for Kw or do they work for Passion as well?

 

Hey sicknumm.

 

As far as I know, most of Nraas mods works fine enough with Kinky World, aside from specific ones like WooHooer, GoHere or maybe some other one that tries to override the same EA's DLL files.

 

I usually recommend playing with KW and the fewer other mods possible - but you can just try that out for yourself looking for everything being fine.

 

About animations: I know that some animations can work with both mods, but I think the latest updated animations only works properly with Kinky World. Possibly other people in here may clarify this better!

 

It's also very recommended to NOT have both mods together in your Mods folder.

 

On 9/14/2026 at 8:43 PM, poplolly1997 said:

Thank you for getting back to me. I shall private message you my ideas if that's okay? 

 

Hey poplolly!

 

You can absolutely message me with your ideas and feedbacks, that's completely fine.

 

As of now I don't think I'm editing KW further in a particular way, but that's still something you can do, with no issues!

 

On 9/20/2026 at 8:19 PM, kreiste said:

As you see, the tags for the whores on the job is visible despite my sims being very far away from where they are. Is this something I can turn off?

 

Hey kreiste!

 

The map tag/radar "thinghy" you see for your workers during brothel activity cannot be disabled, at least as of now.

 

I think it could be a nice add in a potential 454 future version, adding a new toggle for the brothel settings.

 

I'll let you know eventually!

Edited by BiterBit
Posted
On 9/21/2026 at 1:57 AM, FuK Yeah said:

What does it mean this ? and how to fix it please 

ScriptError_MSI__09-20-2026__22-40-46__BF179EDE.7z 918 B · 0 downloads

 

Hi Fuk Yeah!

 

This is a Script Error TS3/Mods generate when something via code caused a critical error.

 

In this case, referecing the code in WooHooSequence.cs, that phase (Request State) prepares the animated reaction to the proposal (whether friendly, embarrassed, or neutral). For two human Sims, this phases uses the "social_askfor" animation engine, e.g. the typical request for sex social animation.

 

The "engine" fails while attempting to link the previous animation state to the one required by KW.

 

Given the log doesn't show anything else, it may be an issue with the posture or animation the Sims were in when the request was initiated.

 

If you resetted one or both your Sims during a request, or if you were using custom animation or doing anything non-vanilla, it could be the cause - but I never saw this kind of script error!

Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 10:31 AM, Snowbard said:

I also wanted to ask, do you think male pregnancy would be possible using this mod? I know it is not an option at the time, and I admit I don't know much about modding/programming, but I was wondering if maybe a token or trait from the kinky traits could be used so the mod thinks a male with the trait/token has a womb, and starts the pregnancy.

 

Sorry if this ia dumb question, I figured it would not hurt to ask.

 

Hi Snowbard!

 

In theory, male pregnancy is possible through coding any kind of mod. It could still be possible in Kinky World, but would require a new whole design, because right now, pregnancy in the mod is managed by Womb, Womb assignment, dialogs, feedbacks, sperm and so on.

 

There are still shemales in the mod that are "kinda" similar in a logic way, but they still are females for the game, only having a penis. Designing something similar is possible but would require a lot of time and work - so at least for now, it's out of scope for KW!

 

What I do know instead, is that there should be other mods that make this possible already. Hopefully enough, they could be compatible with Kinky World but presumably with vanilla WooHoo only!

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, elixdude said:

Hello @BiterBit, so I tried the hole in the wall but it seems no one can join the interaction... Like the interaction suddenly gone.

 

Here's the hole in the wall logging:

 

 

 

Hi elix and thanks a lot for the logging!

 

Mixing it with the code, I think I may have found the actual issue. It looks like when a male Sim is stuck into the wall, the autonomous interaction is queued on other male Sims (if compatible/eligible) but then it gets rejected by a second check, generating errors and no one joining in the actual game. This is not completely mentioned in the logs, but it speaks pretty clearly in the code I re-checked for this occasion.

 

I fixed it removing this rule from code and also enabling a detailed logging for rejection.

 

If you want, you can try out the new BETA9 of 1.0.0 to see if anything has changed!

 

This BETA9 also already includes new KOR strings by @Dustercoat0321, that I thank as always :D

Edited by BiterBit
Posted (edited)
On 9/14/2026 at 11:10 PM, amonita said:

Estou duvida está tentando baixar versão mais atual mas não achei o link para baixar.

I'm trying to download the latest version, but I couldn't find the download link.

 

Hey amonita.

 

I don't know if you were able to find it eventually, but the download button is available only in the "File" version of the post and not in the "Thread" or discussion one.

 

If you load the File version/page, you'll find a side button with "Download this file" in it - you can click it and download every version you want.

Edited by BiterBit

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...